New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Pre-Ban complete Colt AR15 for sale. by Boozegood on Jan 18,2013 12:12pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Boozegood at Jan 18,2013 12:12pm
Seeing as I'm a good Patriot and everywhere else you will look in MA pre-ban lowers alone will be going for much more then this; I will sell one of my pre-ban ARs to someone for $1700.00.

The bottom AR in this picture:

It has a large pivot-pin which means you need an adapter to fit most upper-receivers; which I have if you want me to include it. It is a great rifle as is though.

I'll take more pictures if someone is interested.

For price comparison:

http://www.gunbroker.com/All/BI.aspx?Keywords=pre-ban+ar15&Sort=5

toggletoggle post by Snowden at Jan 18,2013 12:14pm
Logged-in accounts only, background checks to be conducted via post history.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jan 18,2013 12:19pm
Give it to Cher.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 18,2013 1:18pm
very pretty. I'm thinking of taking up my friends offer to train so I can get conceal carry in NH/ME and possible MA. The dude trained MP's for years (decades?) and worked as an security on the Portsmouth Naval Shipyard for years. Funny when military have to lock up guns on base, but he didn't.

toggletoggle post by KEVORD  at Jan 18,2013 1:34pm
I'm suprised a hippy like you believes in guns Rev.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Jan 18,2013 1:34pm
Very nice, but I can't justify the $1700 purchase when I already have a semi-auto .223.

toggletoggle post by Boozegood at Jan 18,2013 1:52pm
the_reverend said[orig][quote]
very pretty. I'm thinking of taking up my friends offer to train so I can get conceal carry in NH/ME and possible MA. The dude trained MP's for years (decades?) and worked as an security on the Portsmouth Naval Shipyard for years. Funny when military have to lock up guns on base, but he didn't.

Training is good and of course you should train; but in order to get a concealed carry permit in NH/ME you just have to apply for one. Shall-issue states.

For MA, this guy is great: http://massgunpermit.com/

He will come to your house and give all the necessary classes with all the guns (unloaded) that are needed, etc. at your own pace + all the work for a Utah CCW permit as well (the state with the most reciprocity, worth getting).

toggletoggle post by Boozegood at Jan 18,2013 1:53pm
largefreakatzero said[orig][quote]
Very nice, but I can't justify the $1700 purchase when I already have a semi-auto .223.

Yea understandable; it's mostly for people who want to build an un-restricted AR15 (like the one above in the picture):

Not for sale, haha.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Jan 18,2013 2:13pm
Shit yeah, I wouldnt part with that one either. That would be like me selling my Benelli SBE II.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 18,2013 3:52pm
KEVORD said[orig][quote]
I'm suprised a hippy like you believes in guns Rev.
um.. I grew up with guns. I just never shot much more than bb/pellet cause I didn't want to go hunting with my dad.

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard  at Jan 18,2013 4:07pm
the_reverend said[orig][quote]
KEVORD said[orig][quote]
I didn't want to go hunting with my dad.

same here...my father and i never hunted but we shot TONS of guns cause my uncles all loved to hunt and had arsenals of weapons.

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard  at Jan 18,2013 4:10pm
wtf? quote didnt work

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Burning Messianic Downfall
[default homepage] [print][10:49:05am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.01152 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]