New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> What did you get for Christmas 2012? by KEVORD on Dec 25,2012 10:53am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by KEVORD  at Dec 25,2012 10:53am
Merry Christmas everybody. What did everybody get? So far I received Iron Maiden - Iron maiden and Killers vinyl, Star Wars mugs, WWE NWO and Attitude era Blu Rays, Doctor Who monopoly, Adventure time shirt, Locke & Key volumes 1-5, Batman Hush and The Long Halloween graphic novels,Black socks,two big bottles of Jack Daniels and enough cash to pay for my MDF flight and hotel. It's been a great christmas.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Dec 25,2012 10:57am
KEVORD said[orig][quote]
Black socks

toggletoggle post by trioxin245  at Dec 25,2012 10:58am
LOL

toggletoggle post by trioxin245  at Dec 25,2012 10:58am

toggletoggle post by KEVORD  at Dec 25,2012 10:59am
Aril probably got white socks with trees and birds and shit on them for Christmas.

toggletoggle post by trioxin245  at Dec 25,2012 10:59am
KEVORD said[orig][quote]
I don't post on RTTP for a couple of days and these are the kinds of threads we get WTF.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Dec 25,2012 11:00am
I got mother fucking snow shoes, nigga. WHERE DA SNOW AT

toggletoggle post by KEVORD  at Dec 25,2012 11:00am
trioxin245 said[orig][quote]
KEVORD said[orig][quote]
I don't post on RTTP for a couple of days and these are the kinds of threads we get WTF.
The christmas haul thread is a tradition.

toggletoggle post by trioxin245  at Dec 25,2012 11:01am
I got a bunch of booze and landjager, an electronic drum kit, a few LPs, and some new boots, all from myself haha.

toggletoggle post by trioxin245  at Dec 25,2012 11:01am
arilliusbm said[orig][quote]
I got mother fucking snow shoes, nigga. WHERE DA SNOW AT

Is it not snowing down there? In Salem we had an inch or so when I woke up. Not a lot but something. I fucking hate snow though.

toggletoggle post by Eli_Hhcb at Dec 25,2012 11:03am
New monster cables, auto syphon for racking homebrew. Survival book, big pack of 9volts for EMGs. Bought myself a Bugera 6262.

toggletoggle post by trioxin245  at Dec 25,2012 11:08am
Eli_Hhcb said[orig][quote]
New monster cables, auto syphon for racking homebrew. Survival book, big pack of 9volts for EMGs. Bought myself a Bugera 6262.

Nice amp. I'm thinking about ordering either an MXR carbon copy or an Electro Harmonix Memory Boy with the extra xmas money I got from work. Leaning toward the memory boy because of the increased potential for modulation.

toggletoggle post by Eli_hhcb at Dec 25,2012 11:18am
For I $250 wasn't expecting much, pretty impressed so far! i'm slowly trying to get back into effects, i'm basically psyched for the reverb that comes with the head.

toggletoggle post by trioxin245  at Dec 25,2012 11:24am
I never really used effects much live, but I really dig the wah I got, particularly the gain boost it has, and I want to do cool shit with delay BRIAN MAY STYLE, but don't have the money for real analog delay.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Dec 25,2012 11:31am
T3i, Every Warhammer 40K game on Steam, Prometheus blu ray, Assassin's Creed 3, Gronk Flakes cereal

toggletoggle post by trioxin245  at Dec 25,2012 11:32am
BobNOMAAMRooney%20nli said[orig][quote]
Every Warhammer 40K game on Steam

??

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Dec 25,2012 11:48am
Nothing, but we're in the middle of a 2 day feast.

toggletoggle post by nekronaut  at Dec 25,2012 11:53am
I'm at work and drinking a Jack and Coke.

toggletoggle post by josh hates logging in at Dec 25,2012 12:00pm
pot and pan set
crock pot
gift cards
hoodie
beer

toggletoggle post by Mark_R at Dec 25,2012 12:06pm
$
Walking Dead seasons 1 and 2 on DVD

Nice long walk on empty golf course behind my house with the dogs.

toggletoggle post by amorok666 at Dec 25,2012 12:08pm
I got drunk from myself.

toggletoggle post by andrewbastard nli at Dec 25,2012 12:50pm
I get to drive legit NASCARs with my dad in august. And I got random gift cards and boxers/socks ...the usual ish that moms get for sons.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Dec 25,2012 1:03pm edited Dec 25,2012 1:06pm
BobNOMAAMRooney%20nli said[orig][quote]
Every Warhammer 40K game on Steam

??

Couple shirts and a pants, a cool (story bro) ice scraper, and a "The Horde" AD&D boxed set from Ark (basically the Mongol steppes in Forgotten Realms, pretty sweet).

OH AND ALSO EVERY 40K GAME, ADD ME ON STEAM, YOU WON'T

toggletoggle post by boblovesmusic   at Dec 25,2012 1:05pm
I got a Ressikan flute! (tng fans should recognize this)

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Dec 25,2012 1:29pm
Oxys and a pulled toof

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Dec 25,2012 1:50pm
A cold and a shitload of crab Rangoon

toggletoggle post by joeyvsdavidlopan  at Dec 25,2012 3:23pm
New boots, new flannel shirt, and a Back To The Future mug. There were other assorted small items, but those were the winners.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 25,2012 5:23pm
For myself: a pogo connect stylus for my iPad to draw dicks. I might get myself a new camera bag too.

So far a new hoodie that rules, Millennium Falcon shirt, iTunes gift card, children's museum ticket, bunch of m&ms/sugar free life savers, fleece sheets, kaluha that I poured right in my coffee, some chocolate stout, and some other things that is failing me.

The more important thing is my kiddo got so many Legos and mostly star wars. Like 1/2 star wars and 1/2 Gay ninjagos.

toggletoggle post by blue  at Dec 25,2012 5:26pm
the_reverend said[orig][quote]
For myself: a pogo connect stylus for my iPad to draw dicks.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Dec 25,2012 5:56pm
Ninjagos are the worst.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Dec 25,2012 5:57pm
Fuck spinjitsu, shit is fake.

toggletoggle post by trioxin245  at Dec 25,2012 6:56pm
just got a bunch of beer and some money for cocain.... Errr bills.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Dec 25,2012 7:09pm
Money, hoodie, cookies, fandango gift card (for hobbit viewings), framed poster of artwork I made, personalized book, Bon jovi cologne, glass owl, bruins gloves from my coworker, Barnes & noble gift card from my boss's boss.

My kid got a ridiculous amount of stuff from the family. She was so happy.

toggletoggle post by Spence at Dec 25,2012 7:30pm
My family doesn't really celebrate Christmas, we never really have, so it's usually just a good meal and a few presents. All I got was a 20 dollar giftcard for Dunkin Donuts, some random DVDs of movies i've never seen and two tickets for Sigur Ros in March.

toggletoggle post by trioxin245  at Dec 25,2012 8:03pm
andrewbastard%20nli said[orig][quote]
I get to drive legit NASCARs with my dad in august.
haha dude that is BADASS

toggletoggle post by BlownUpJamPad  at Dec 25,2012 9:24pm
Car starter

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 25,2012 9:40pm
yeah... watching videos of 20+ yo guys showing spinjitsu moves... and 40+ yo guys play with spinners on youtube is wack. though one of the guys has a cool ship.

Today, I put together a landspeeder and the sarlacc pit. Seeing a 3yo in 2012 saying "these are not the droids you are looking for" is awesome.

I also got a dunkins card with a picture of ostelio on a horse on it.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 25,2012 9:42pm
just got a bunch of beer and some money for cocain.... Errr bills.
it's funny that with all the unpaid bills in this world, coke bills always seem to get paid.

toggletoggle post by chrisREX  at Dec 25,2012 11:11pm edited Dec 25,2012 11:12pm
work clothes, hiking boots, and Dissection - Storm of the Light's Bane on vinyl

toggletoggle post by Reapers_grave  at Dec 25,2012 11:32pm
^ nice on the vinyl. I've been looking to pick up the somberlain 2LP reissue from a few years ago with the demo/7'' bonus material.

I got the watain reissues in the post christmas eve, so i guess that's a personal gift. From the family i got some giftcards to restaurants. The end of year bonuses i got from my last job and current one gave me enough cash to buy a head i've been wanting to get tomorrow or thursday, overall not a bad week.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Dec 26,2012 12:17am
-Xbox 360 w/ Forza 4 and Skyrim
-Dead Rising, Dead Rising 2: Off the Record, Saints Row 2 and Gears Of War 3 for Xbox 360
-GTA IV for PS3 which I'll exchange since I already have it
-Set of 30 vintage pen nibs
-Blade Runner 30th anniversary collector's edition BluRay
-Beer knowledge calendar
-Walking Dead compendium 2
-Silly Straw glasses
-Soap on a rope
-$50 Phantom Gourmet gift card
-$25 GameStop gift card
-$100 cash
-Various stocking stuffers

More is coming since the lady and I are waiting a week to exchange the rest of our gifts. Made out like a fucking bandit this year.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Dec 26,2012 12:18am
Oh, and I also had hot buttered rum for the first time. HOLY SHIT it's delicious.

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Dec 26,2012 1:32am
dreadkill said[orig][quote]
Money, hoodie, cookies, fandango gift card (for hobbit viewings), framed poster of artwork I made, personalized book, Bon jovi cologne, glass owl, bruins gloves from my coworker, Barnes & noble gift card from my boss's boss.

My kid got a ridiculous amount of stuff from the family. She was so happy.

They make Bon Jovi cologne?!?!?!? MUST HAVE

toggletoggle post by BSV at Dec 26,2012 2:15am
Beer
$50 to Armageddon shop
$50 to Wegmans
Food Dehydrator (time to make jerky)
usual stocking stuff like chocolate and socks
hot sauce

toggletoggle post by Eli_Hhcb at Dec 26,2012 7:57am
Mark play gears 3 with me.
Decidedgibbon0.

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Dec 26,2012 10:07am
Levi 511's or denim gentile

toggletoggle post by Alexecutioner at Dec 26,2012 10:09am

Today, I put together the sarlacc pit.

PICS

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Dec 26,2012 10:35am
Spence said[orig][quote]
My family doesn't really celebrate Christmas, we never really have, so it's usually just a good meal and a few presents. All I got was a 20 dollar giftcard for Dunkin Donuts, some random DVDs of movies i've never seen and two tickets for Sigur Ros in March.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Dec 26,2012 11:41am
Decidedgibbon0.

As soon as I get the hang of playing it and don't look like a total noob, haha.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 26,2012 12:56pm
Alexecutioner said[orig][quote]

Today, I put together the sarlacc pit.

PICS

toggletoggle post by punk potenza at Dec 26,2012 1:25pm
got a sizeable ammount of miniatures from that websight i posted in a thread few weeks back. also getting some citedal paints and some bases for the miniatures. some new thermal underware and i got my girl this old book series called man, myth and magic. may be getting some more stuff for my self and the lady today. ooh yea and a big bag of cheap weed :0

toggletoggle post by trioxin245  at Dec 26,2012 2:07pm
Whatd you get for miniatures?

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Dec 26,2012 2:43pm
Man, Myth & Magic is the pussycat's meow, man! Killer gift. Fuck. Let me know if you want to explore some sort of esoteric, alternative relationship.

toggletoggle post by slar you morbid at Dec 26,2012 4:25pm
I had a dream. I woke up to a white christmas. When I walked out of my room I was suddenly in our practice space. Ross handed me a small wrapped box and when I opened it I discovered an unlimited supply of cocaine.

toggletoggle post by trioxin245  at Dec 26,2012 5:10pm
That's pretty much what happened last night, only it was a bag and not a box, and it was definitely limited : (

toggletoggle post by punk potenza at Dec 26,2012 5:29pm
Whatd you get for miniatures?

i got a fuck ton of the alien rip offs that guy did(all the stuff i got was from that web sight i posted in the miniatures thread i did). some zombies,wraths,sub humans, one of his sets called "stay off the moors" which my guess is the americna werewolf in london type miniatures. a pack of space marien looking guys. the octopus god statue. pack of deep one miniatures. i got alot of em haha. like i said i got that book set for my old lady and she got me the equal ammount of her gift for me. still gotta get some paints a brush and a pack of bases for the miniatures. the ma dukes sent some money so any left over cash im gonna hit up the game shop store near my work and mabey get a pack of skaven rats or a pack of ghouls. not sure yet.

toggletoggle post by punk potenza at Dec 26,2012 5:31pm
goatcatalyst said[orig][quote]
Man, Myth & Magic is the pussycat's meow, man! Killer gift. Fuck. Let me know if you want to explore some sort of esoteric, alternative relationship.

currently pawing over the contents of the that book set! its so fuckin coooool! my girls freaking out right now hahaahahah. the art work is great in that series!

toggletoggle post by trioxin245  at Dec 26,2012 6:12pm
yea man that book is awesome.

toggletoggle post by posbleak   at Dec 26,2012 7:21pm edited Dec 26,2012 7:59pm
My ex-marathoner dad picks out all the good running gear: Smartwool socks and some Tron-looking winter compression tights, ultralight stopwatch, yoga pants. Also got a new slow cooker, underpants, travel mug with the Enterprise on it, chocolate and cheese, and the man's family sent a bottle of pink champers

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Dec 26,2012 7:26pm
aaron did he built that or did you? it's pretty amazing how legos make them think.

toggletoggle post by trioxin245  at Dec 26,2012 7:33pm
this knife sharpener I got is BADASS. EVERYTHING IS THE HOUSE IS RAZOR SHARP

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard  at Dec 27,2012 8:39am edited Dec 27,2012 8:43am
punk%20potenza said[orig][quote]

currently pawing over the contents of the that book set! its so fuckin coooool! my girls freaking out right now hahaahahah. the art work is great in that series!

EDIT: nevermind

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard  at Dec 27,2012 8:41am edited Dec 27,2012 8:43am
edit!

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard  at Dec 27,2012 8:44am edited Dec 27,2012 8:50am
book/magazine series is rad...i have like 4 of the individual books.

still on the hunt for more

toggletoggle post by chrisREX  at Dec 27,2012 10:56am
Never heard of this Man, Myth, and Magic before. Looks awesome. Where did you get the series?

toggletoggle post by punk potenza at Dec 27,2012 12:13pm
this place in chicago gallery books had the hole set for a reasonable price. my girl had found the 3 volume on the street in front of her work last year. the guy at the book store has been holding it for me for months now. 27 volumes huge sections on the golden dawn, crowley, the tunguskia event in siberia etc. all those cool weird but ture events from the early dayzzzzzz.

toggletoggle post by Actual Person at Dec 27,2012 12:15pm
What's a reasonable price for a set of holes?

toggletoggle post by punk potenza at Dec 27,2012 12:15pm
amazo.com has the full sets for 150. i paid 175 for the hole set with tax. perfect condition too! on a side note i was at chicago comics yesterday and picked up a few issues of the old early 90's necroscope comics!

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Dec 27,2012 12:42pm
Oh fuck off, don't go telling everyone about those books. That's been my treasure trove for years. Now everyone else is gonna steal the artwork. Dibs, faggots. Dibs.

toggletoggle post by trioxin245  at Dec 27,2012 1:11pm
I'm pretty sure those books are old news, brah.

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard  at Dec 27,2012 1:14pm
chicago comics yesterday and picked up a few issues of the old early 90's necroscope comics!

I have that whole series, carded...love it

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Dec 27,2012 1:43pm
Pssssh... not like I even play black metal anymore anyways

toggletoggle post by Actual Person at Dec 27,2012 1:53pm
Pssssh... I'm so over black metal, all you falses need to get down with sleezy shorty vedder heavy metal

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Dec 27,2012 2:20pm
Hehe

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Dec 29,2012 8:32am
Decidedgibbon0.

As soon as I get the hang of playing it and don't look like a total noob, haha.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Dec 29,2012 10:10am
I have no clue how or why my phone just reposted my last comment.

toggletoggle post by illinoisenemaBradness at Dec 29,2012 1:42pm
6 polo shirts with a pocket for work
strings for my guitars
pj's
little chocolates filled with Stoli Orange, Grand Marnier, Jim Beam and some kind of Cognac, very tasty
My Uncle is selling me his 97 Sable for 1500$. My 90 Lumina was scrapped 2 months ago, which is the longest I've gone without a car since I got my license.

Most of our money went for the kids, XBOX, Skylanders, Legos, Matchbox Wall Tracks

toggletoggle post by BSV at Dec 29,2012 1:47pm
illinoisenemaBradness said[orig][quote]
Matchbox Wall Tracks

DUDE I WANT THOSE.

toggletoggle post by BSV at Dec 29,2012 1:53pm

toggletoggle post by trioxin245  at Dec 29,2012 2:00pm
BADASS

toggletoggle post by chriskar at Dec 29,2012 2:58pm
new bong for the house, some awesome vinyls including Glassworks by Phillip Glass and some original press Metallica's!

toggletoggle post by nekronaut  at Dec 29,2012 3:04pm
chriskar said[orig][quote]
new bong for the house, some awesome vinyls including Glassworks by Phillip Glass and some original press Metallica's!

What about a giftcard to Super Cuts?

toggletoggle post by trioxin245  at Dec 29,2012 3:07pm
ITT: apparently chriskar didnt get the memo that if you didnt already own Glassworks on vinyl before at least 2002 or so, you arent allowed to listen to it or have na opinion on it.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 29,2012 7:52pm
aaron did he built that or did you? it's pretty amazing how legos make them think.
I put it together, he rips them apart. Mostly he just wants to rip everything apart as fast as I can build it.

Today, he was upstairs and decided to bring my Millennium Falcon downstairs to show my brother. I heard "uh oh" and ran upstairs to see it in a million pieces.

toggletoggle post by chriskar at Dec 29,2012 10:22pm
ITT: apparently chriskar didnt get the memo that if you didnt already own Glassworks on vinyl before at least 2002 or so, you arent allowed to listen to it or have na opinion on it.

i didnt get it unfortunately...ill throw it in the oven now. pre-9/11 vinyl or bust.

toggletoggle post by muffinss at Dec 29,2012 10:53pm

bennyhillifier

Kennith Anger videos for xmas and bot

toggletoggle post by muffinss at Dec 29,2012 10:59pm
for xmas i also hired that bald mustache dude with the black cat to lick maple syrup off my perfect ass

toggletoggle post by punk potenza at Dec 30,2012 3:16am
AndrewBastard said[orig][quote]
chicago comics yesterday and picked up a few issues of the old early 90's necroscope comics!

I have that whole series, carded...love it

love the art work and the story translated to comic pretty well.

toggletoggle post by illinoisenemaBradness at Dec 30,2012 6:01pm
BSV said[orig][quote]
illinoisenemaBradness said[orig][quote]
Matchbox Wall Tracks

DUDE I WANT THOSE.

they are the balls dude.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 30,2012 7:48pm
Ok, had xmas with mother/brother/sister.
1 year membership to my gym and to AAA.
Hoodie, 2 pair pants, 2 pair of gym shorts, swim goggles
Taco Bell and dunkin gift cards.
Moonshine, rum.
Some fun little games things, office calendar. Etc...

toggletoggle post by trioxin245  at Dec 31,2012 6:04am
lol @ taco bell gift card

toggletoggle post by i_am_not_me   at Dec 31,2012 9:46am

Bugera? Hope you bought a fire extinguisher too.

toggletoggle post by my_dying_bride at Dec 31,2012 1:44pm

Tangerine Dream 4 LP Box Set '70-'80!!!

toggletoggle post by arillius_the_white at Dec 31,2012 1:53pm
Awesome ^

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Dec 31,2012 5:59pm
2nd installment of gifts from my lady friend:
-Handmade Krampus head ornament
-The Maxx t shirt
-Set of custom guitar picks featuring various horror movies
-3 prints of HP Lovecraft monsters as if taken out of the Necronomicon

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard NLI at Dec 31,2012 7:22pm
just got this in the mail from MOMMYYYYY

toggletoggle post by punk potenza at Jan 1,2013 3:06am
MarkFuckingRichards said[orig][quote]

do you know where they came from???? i pickec up a small book of prints from armageddon shop called the illustrious obscurm that has some bad ass drawings of lovecraft creatureness.

toggletoggle post by Arrow NLI ... on weed? at Jan 1,2013 10:49am
I got a remote control helicopter. I loved it. Now, a few days later I have 6 remote control helicopters. And that's not all, I have at least 3 more on the way in the mail.

Anyone else into these things?

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Jan 1,2013 11:09am
MarkFuckingRichards said[orig][quote]

do you know where they came from???? i pickec up a small book of prints from armageddon shop called the illustrious obscurm that has some bad ass drawings of lovecraft creatureness.

They were ordered on Etsy, but I'm pretty sure the artist who made them has his/her own website. I'll look into it.

toggletoggle post by punk potenza at Jan 1,2013 12:49pm
ahh ok would love to see the sight but i figured it may have been the same prints as the little print book i have.

toggletoggle post by discordiaX   at Jan 2,2013 12:57am
A tablet, a winter coat and apparently some unwanted band drama...haha lovely

toggletoggle post by discordiaX   at Jan 2,2013 1:04am
And ornaments....I don't even have a tree....my moms pretty derpy....

toggletoggle post by The ghost of R. Horror at Jan 2,2013 1:12am
Take ya top off!

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:skynet is always watching protecting you
[default homepage] [print][4:10:08pm Mar 28,2024
load time 0.07780 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]