New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Black Metal Nativity Scene by KEVORD on Dec 21,2012 9:24am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by KEVORD  at Dec 21,2012 9:24am
For all of you Black Metal Faggots watch the video.

http://www.kstp.com/article/12303/?vid=3877045

http://kstp.com/news/stories/S2874338.shtml?cat=1

Santa Doll Found Hanging from Noose in NE Mpls Neighborhood

There is a Christmas scene outside a home in Northeast Minneapolis that is brewing up a little more than holiday cheer. It has Santa Claus hanging from a noose with a chair kicked out from beneath him.

Characters from a nativity scene are wearing black metal face paint. Even baby Jesus has black face paint around his eyes. Santa's reindeer are choking on light rope, as though they have fallen off the roof.

In a neighborhood with several children, some residents are disturbed while others don't mind the scene.

"I'm really not sure what their point is. I think that's the most unsettling thing for me is I don't understand the point behind it," said Livi Buvala.

"Hopefully no one tears that down because I kind of like that, as an anti-corporate Christmas," said Tom Olsen.

Matthew Peterson, the man who lives in the home and put up the scene on the 2500 block of Polk Street Northeast, says it is left from a "Worst Christmas Ever" party he had a few weeks ago. He said while he knows some neighbors may be bothered, it wasn't his intention to offend anyone.

"I think that if any of that stuff was going on that people would probably be having a bad Christmas because of it," Peterson said

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Dec 21,2012 9:28am
minnesota iz da ballz

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Dec 21,2012 9:35am
Thread should be titled "KISS Tribute Nativity Scene" or "Gene Simmons & His Posse"

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Dec 21,2012 10:28am
Grand Belial's Key diorama

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Dec 21,2012 10:54am
^^ yes!!!

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Dec 21,2012 10:54am
ITT: there's only like 5 bands known for doing the white face-paint thing [/Nikki Sinn]

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 21,2012 12:49pm
"dressed up like rock stars"

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 21,2012 12:49pm
best interview ever with that like little girl

toggletoggle post by MERCYFUL BABY at Dec 21,2012 12:54pm

toggletoggle post by my_dying_bride at Dec 21,2012 10:21pm
my girlfriends aunt and uncle live three or four blocks from this guy. I'll have to ask em if theyve seen it while theyre walkin the dougans.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type $#1!, get hit
[default homepage] [print][8:35:07am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.01644 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]