New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> U.S. antivirus legend John McAfee wanted for murder in Belize by the_reverend on Nov 16,2012 12:43pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 16,2012 12:43pm

toggletoggle post by posbleak   at Nov 16,2012 12:49pm

He was also booted off Bluelight for spouting off insane shit while tripping on bath salts

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Nov 16,2012 12:53pm
old ______.

toggletoggle post by MikeOv at Nov 16,2012 12:55pm
Really? Because one of his particular threads and the information he provided proved valuable for users looking for the original effects of mdpv before it changed after 2006. He actually knew what he was doing...

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 16,2012 1:01pm
I don't know what bluelight is.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Nov 16,2012 1:05pm
Bath salts + 12 gauge = LOL

Also, sweet tribals bro.

toggletoggle post by MikeOv at Nov 16,2012 1:47pm
the_reverend said[orig][quote]
I don't know what bluelight is.

One of the longstanding forums on drugs and harm reduction, hosted out of Russia. Great forum.

toggletoggle post by Randy_Marsh at Nov 16,2012 2:08pm
posbleak said[orig][quote]

He was also booted off Bluelight for spouting off insane shit while tripping on bath salts

How long ago was this?

toggletoggle post by ShadowSD  at Nov 16,2012 2:11pm
Who was the victim, Norton?

toggletoggle post by eye-gore at Nov 16,2012 2:15pm
ShadowSD said[orig][quote]
Who was the victim, Norton?

RIP
8/18/1969-11/16/2012

toggletoggle post by ShadowSD  at Nov 16,2012 2:24pm edited Nov 16,2012 2:25pm
I guess it was bang, zoom, all the way to the moon, eh?

www.jon22.net/two months without norton

"It’s fitting that the most popular antivirus software is named Norton, because it truly lives up to the reputation of its Honeymooners namesake. Ed Norton purports to be your best friend. He bursts through your door, unbidden and just barely tolerated, and sets up shop in your kitchen. His crazy schemes start with the best intentions but end in chaos and disaster. Despite all this, you feel like you have to love him.

There’s no escaping antivirus software and its culture of fear. It comes bundled on every new system, designed to deactivate after a few months and make you pay for your continued safety. Think you can avoid the protection racket when the time comes? If your antivirus software shuts itself off and you don’t feel like paying, Windows rolls up its sleeves and starts breaking your kneecaps with its own security warnings."

Kneecaps? Child's play.

ANTI-VIRUS WARNING - You have not updated your McAfee Anti-Virus Protection, you may be at risk of being gunned down by a shirtless dude on bath salts unless you renew immediately

toggletoggle post by posbleak   at Nov 16,2012 3:44pm
Randy_Marsh said[orig][quote]

How long ago was this?

July 2010-April 2011 posting as "stuffmonger"

"I’m a huge fan of MDPV. I think it's the finest drug ever conceived, not just for the indescribable hypersexuality, but also for the smooth euphoria and mild comedown"

On butt-stuffing:
"Measure your dose, apply a small amount of saliva to just the tip of your middle finger, press it against the dose, insert. Doesn't really hurt as much as it sounds. We're in an arena (drugs/libido) that I navigate as well as anyone on the planet here. If you take my advice about this (may sound gross to some of you perhaps), you will be well rewarded."

Channeling FIMS:
"the on-line world is more of a distraction than the self induced effects of the many experiments I've done using my own body over the past year or so, and I have work to do."

I wouldn't be shocked if he totally knew what he was talking about (I sure as hell don't know shit about bath salts), the small handful of Bluelight posters I know claim that he was just nuts...something about trying to invent "super perv powder" etc.

Sounds like a fun guy to me

toggletoggle post by Samantha at Nov 16,2012 4:03pm
This guy needs to hang out with Charlie Sheen.

toggletoggle post by Burnsy at Nov 16,2012 4:05pm
Samantha said[orig][quote]
This guy needs to hang out with Charlie Sheen.

Haha Charlie Sheen is probably too much of a pussy for bath salts.

toggletoggle post by boblovesmusic   at Nov 16,2012 4:50pm
Holy shit, I'd never belize that this would ever happen!

toggletoggle post by vomit-inducing-joke detector at Nov 16,2012 5:00pm
BEEP BEEP

toggletoggle post by boblovesmusic   at Nov 16,2012 5:12pm
You loved it!

toggletoggle post by ShadowSD  at Nov 16,2012 11:01pm
"I’m a huge fan of MDPV. I think it's the finest drug ever conceived, not just for the indescribable hypersexuality, but also for the smooth euphoria and mild comedown"

PUT YOUR SHIRT ON OLD MAN

toggletoggle post by posbleak   at Nov 19,2012 4:05pm
He's currently liveblogging his police evasion: http://www.whoismcafee.com/

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Prolapsed Norsk Bile
[default homepage] [print][2:12:06pm Apr 19,2024
load time 0.03489 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]