New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> heroin disappreciation by sad and depressed on Nov 13,2012 11:57am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by sad and depressed at Nov 13,2012 11:57am
my life is ruined...i need help...

toggletoggle post by eye-gore at Nov 13,2012 12:10pm
...heroin speaks out

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Nov 13,2012 12:10pm
Well you've successfully come to the wrong place.

toggletoggle post by TONY LAZARO at Nov 13,2012 12:23pm
WILY IS THAT YOU?

toggletoggle post by LucidCurse at Nov 13,2012 12:46pm

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Nov 13,2012 1:13pm

toggletoggle post by eyeroller at Nov 13,2012 1:33pm
"Ba da ba ba baaaa, GO KILL YOURSELF"

toggletoggle post by sad and depressed at Nov 13,2012 1:35pm
thanks for the advice....

toggletoggle post by feelings hurter... at Nov 13,2012 2:11pm
you probably fucking suck too, like randy marsh does

toggletoggle post by Randy_Marsh at Nov 13,2012 2:11pm
feelings%20hurter... said[orig][quote]

Hey, go fuck yourself.

toggletoggle post by Chernoddingoff at Nov 13,2012 2:16pm
...chill...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................chill..............................................................................................................................

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard  at Nov 13,2012 2:17pm

not me

good work stealing my band name though.

toggletoggle post by Randy_Marsh at Nov 13,2012 2:20pm
Why do they always need to hide behind anon screen, just troll logged in..its easier and funnier.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Nov 13,2012 2:21pm
Go ahead an accuse me again, if it makes you feel any better.

toggletoggle post by Randy_Marsh at Nov 13,2012 2:23pm
I don't troll anymore fyi and haven't in awhile.

toggletoggle post by Mr. Brownstone at Nov 13,2012 2:27pm
Quit knockin' on my door then. Ya little punk.

toggletoggle post by feelings hurter... at Nov 13,2012 2:47pm
AndrewBastard said[orig][quote]

not me

......chill.....fucking band name

toggletoggle post by Randy_Marsh at Nov 13,2012 2:50pm
AndrewBastard said[orig][quote]

not me

......chill.....fucking band name

haha

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard  at Nov 13,2012 2:53pm
they used the word chill.

IT MUST BE YOU MIKE CHADHONIAK

toggletoggle post by Randy_Marsh at Nov 13,2012 3:01pm
I am the lord of ice.

toggletoggle post by Daniel Baldwin at Nov 13,2012 3:46pm
Only Crystal Dream is real.

toggletoggle post by OP at Nov 13,2012 5:40pm
OP IS SCOTT WILY

toggletoggle post by Get in line at Nov 14,2012 2:00am
Heroin=Eugenics! Flushing out the weak..

toggletoggle post by Say Bill... at Nov 14,2012 10:40am
Get%20in%20line said[orig][quote]

The weak, huh? Tell that to this guy.

Used opiates most of his life, never got the Big C, and contributed more to our world than any of you ever will.

Also, when it comes to the Big H; this.

"Most of the trouble in this world has been caused by folks who can't mind their own business, because they have no business of their own to mind, any more than a smallpox virus has." - W.S.B.

toggletoggle post by Weak at Nov 14,2012 3:32pm
I've seen my share of junkies that can't escape their own self-destruction and havent accomplished shit. I say make it legal and take out the trash.

toggletoggle post by So what? at Nov 14,2012 4:56pm
Weak said[orig][quote]
can't escape their own self-destruction and havent accomplished shit.

And this doesn't apply to even thousands upon thousands of sober people, right? Haha.

toggletoggle post by Big bag of assorted nigger parts at Nov 14,2012 8:54pm
Correct said[orig][quote]
I say make it legal and take out the trash.

toggletoggle post by freeMAprograms at Nov 14,2012 9:23pm
after you get the balls to go to rehab you need to move and make new friends. leave MA after the program and spend a few months in Arizona

toggletoggle post by MikeOv at Nov 15,2012 10:01am
While it may help to pack up and go some place unfamiliar, there is no such thing as a geographical cure.

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard  at Nov 15,2012 10:37am
Big%20bag%20of%20assorted%20nigger%20parts said[orig][quote]
Correct said[orig][quote]
I say make it legal so its not such a pain in the ass to get, the quality goes up and costs less

(i need my) FIX'd

toggletoggle post by MikeOv at Nov 15,2012 10:54am
That and incidences of overdoses would most likely decrease because the quality and dosage would be 100% accurate and known to the user, upon purchasing. There would no longer be some guessing game as if one were copping off the streets.

Of course, some people just can't get high enough, like in the case of that dude Paul from Slipknot, who was legally prescribed both morphine and fentanyl, and then overdosed. I don't know what kind of pain you'd have to be in, in order to be prescribed two of the most powerful analgesics, aside from terminal cancer or something. I believe his pain management doc was charged with involuntary manslaughter for recklessly scripting him those two medications, on top of several more charges brought against him for scripting his other patients in a similar fashion.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Nov 15,2012 10:59am
Mate Feed Kill Repeat

toggletoggle post by MikeOv at Nov 15,2012 11:00am
Mate Use Overdose Can't Repeat

toggletoggle post by Common Sense at Nov 15,2012 12:14pm
Are you idiots seriously defending herion?

toggletoggle post by dealing and wheelin at Nov 15,2012 12:21pm
i just get high and fuck my girlfriend all the time while keeping a killer job, fulfilling myself creatively and listening to black metal 24/7. yall mad that your dumb friends OD'd on some wack dope

toggletoggle post by Sommon Cense at Nov 15,2012 12:21pm
who are the "idiots" you're referring to? and where does it appear that people are defending heroin?

toggletoggle post by Common Sense at Nov 15,2012 12:28pm
Say%20Bill... said[orig][quote]

Used opiates most of his life, never got the Big C, and contributed more to our world than any of you ever will.

Also, when it comes to the Big H; this.

"Most of the trouble in this world has been caused by folks who can't mind their own business, because they have no business of their own to mind, any more than a smallpox virus has." - W.S.B.

this you idiot. These scum wallow in their own misery and dont care about anyone but themselves other than existential nonsense. That is all they can think about while they nod on and off while leeching off of the world. Get a grip you idiot and do a real drug or kill yourself

toggletoggle post by Sommon Cense at Nov 15,2012 12:36pm
Common%20Sense said[orig][quote]
These scum wallow in their own misery and dont care about anyone but themselves other than existential nonsense. That is all they can think about while they nod on and off while leeching off of the world. Get a grip you idiot and do a real drug or kill yourself

Way to generalize, "idiot". Plenty of people use and function in life and aren't "leeching off" others.

You attack heroin but then advocate using a "real drug"? What constitutes as a "real drug" exactly?

So it's ok to do drugs, just as long as it's not heroin, right?

So, does everyone who drinks alcohol, which is also considered one of the most self destructive substances, beat their spouses, cause car accidents, act like belligerent assholes and hurt others?

It would be ok to take PCP, strip off all of your clothing, cannibalize your neighbor and then say the devil was inside of you, right? Cause that's a real drug.

That's acceptable behavior, because it's NOT heroin.

hah, sad.

toggletoggle post by ark at Nov 15,2012 12:43pm
yeah i don't know where "common sense" was going with that. and LOL at heroin=eugenics. everything=eugenics to some people.

toggletoggle post by Common Sense at Nov 15,2012 12:43pm
Oh yea? give me a reason why I should believe people who use heroin are NOT selfish assholes who try to perceive the world outside of their own feeling of helplessness. If you arent defending this lifestyle then you might as well be. Give me a list of people dont spend all their money on heroin and actively make their life better while using the drug. I bet you cant. "real drugs" are ones that you dont have to rely on every day because of an addiction you cant help. Sounds like you are in denile.

toggletoggle post by ark at Nov 15,2012 12:46pm
aren't you a fucking crusader with a strawman in your purse.

toggletoggle post by eyeroller at Nov 15,2012 12:46pm

toggletoggle post by Common Sense at Nov 15,2012 12:48pm
yea I use real drugs and don't make excuses like the idiots

toggletoggle post by Burnsy at Nov 15,2012 12:55pm
Whole lot of anonypuss up in here.

toggletoggle post by Randy_Marsh at Nov 15,2012 12:58pm
lol at "real drugs" if heroin isn't a real drug then I don't know what is. That term is just funny too..."real drugs"

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard  at Nov 15,2012 1:09pm
Reel Big Drugs

toggletoggle post by xGoblinCatcherx at Nov 15,2012 1:10pm
I would never ever touch the stuff..

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Nov 15,2012 1:20pm
Common%20Sense said[orig][quote]
give me a reason why I should believe people are NOT selfish assholes who try to perceive the world outside of their own feeling of helplessness.

toggletoggle post by dealing and wheelin at Nov 15,2012 1:23pm
heroin is the only thing that makes this pathetic world tolerable.
it enhances my life and I still have money to buy shit like the sea of shit/water torture 7" and halo 4.
Heroin is as real of a drug as it gets, mang.

toggletoggle post by Fags at Nov 15,2012 1:33pm
I love cries of withdrawal and countless claims of kicking the habit. Keep putting a postive spin on how pathetic you all are.

toggletoggle post by dealing and wheelin at Nov 15,2012 1:34pm
75% of the problems from heroin come from the way closed-minded people assume things and excommunicate you and spread rumors.

toggletoggle post by CHILD FARTS at Nov 15,2012 1:39pm
mainline spaghetti-o's or goblincatcher

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard  at Nov 15,2012 1:45pm
Fags said[orig][quote]
I love cries of withdrawal and countless claims of kicking the habit. Keep putting a postive spin on how pathetic you all are.

ITT: KPanzer posts anonymously

toggletoggle post by I sayz WHOA, keep it postive! at Nov 15,2012 1:46pm
Fags said[orig][quote]

toggletoggle post by REIMROC IN THE ETERNAL NOD at Nov 15,2012 3:40pm
I'm eagerly awaiting your arrival on the big comfy couch in the sky, ill keep the spoon warm for y'all...

toggletoggle post by Dave Mustardstakes at Nov 15,2012 6:49pm
have been raised on needles but Wily loves to get high!

toggletoggle post by heroin at Nov 16,2012 5:05pm
why cant you gaiz just do a LITTLE of me? why do you have to do so much that you cant even get high without injecting me into your penis?

toggletoggle post by axl rose at Nov 16,2012 5:13pm
i USED to do a little, but a little wouldnt do it, ...and now i look like bobby.

toggletoggle post by BlackoutRick at Nov 16,2012 6:17pm
Dude is not fuckin his girlfriend while on heroin. If so she is bullshit cuz she cant get him off. Fact.

toggletoggle post by Abastardnli at Nov 16,2012 8:01pm
Yup^

toggletoggle post by Randy_Marsh at Nov 16,2012 8:52pm
Abastardnli said[orig][quote]
Yup^

toggletoggle post by a jealous syringe with lots of juice at Nov 16,2012 9:11pm
someone buy me right now

toggletoggle post by Boozegood at Nov 17,2012 12:01pm
I seeeeee youuuuuuuuu...

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Nov 18,2012 10:34am
Boozegood said[orig][quote]
I seeeeee youuuuuuuuu...

Hey, hey, hey.....is that kid qualified to be near that gun? Let's leave the real guns up to the Marines kiddies...they're dangerous and stuff.

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Nov 18,2012 5:21pm
Imagine this...a CIA oral board and interview takes place.

CIA Director: "Where'd you learn to shoot, son?"

Applicant: "In the Coast Guard, Sir"

CIA Director: "LOLWUT?"

NEEEEEXT....

toggletoggle post by Early_Cuyler at Nov 18,2012 9:43pm
Dear lord,

Pease allow this dangerous combination of hair spary, bat slobber, and D.O.T. four automatic transmission fluid to excite my mind, occupy my spirits, and enrage my body, provoking me to kick any man or woman in the back of the head regardless of what he or she has or has not done unto me.

All my Best,
Earlie Cuyler.

toggletoggle post by slar you morbid? at Nov 18,2012 11:55pm
Pot is a silly distraction that’s about as dangerous as bourbon. LSD gave me the ability to think light years outside the box and to this day, whenever I get hiccups I simply tell my brain, “I don’t want these anymore” and it makes them stop. But heroin is a whispering devil that hides your fear of death under a blanket while it smothers you to death with a soft pillow.

toggletoggle post by hurm at Nov 19,2012 12:36am

toggletoggle post by slar you morbid? at Nov 19,2012 1:44am
judging from his facial expression, i believe the answer is "cocaine"

toggletoggle post by Richard Hertz at Nov 19,2012 9:00am
slar%20you%20morbid? said[orig][quote]
Pot is a silly distraction that’s about as dangerous as bourbon.

I beg to differ. Bourbon is far more dangerous.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Nov 19,2012 10:46am

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Nov 19,2012 11:01am
^LOL. Is there actually anyone on the planet more thrilled with themselves than Phil?

toggletoggle post by Burnsy at Nov 19,2012 11:08am
Yeah that asshole from liturgy.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Nov 19,2012 11:09am
You mean besides alx_casket?

toggletoggle post by slar you morbid? at Nov 19,2012 3:32pm
largefreakatzero said[orig][quote]
^LOL. Is there actually anyone on the planet more thrilled with their jetski than ross?

toggletoggle post by truequintessence_nli at Nov 19,2012 11:46pm
Its just a fucking painkiller. Opiode. Same as the stupid percocets you stole from your mommys dresser. Who fucking cares. Anyone who does any drug too much is a loser plain and simple.

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Nov 20,2012 4:15am
arilliusbm said[orig][quote]
You mean besides alx_casket?

One of these days I will poop you out. It will be painful with your massive head and all, but the relief will be worth it. Until then, stop waving your arms around so wildly inside my colon.

toggletoggle post by aegathis  at Nov 20,2012 2:48pm
Say%20Bill... said[orig][quote]

Used opiates most of his life, never got the Big C,

Also used much younger men to get off

toggletoggle post by sad and depressed at Oct 7,2013 10:53am
someone help me, my life is falling apart...

toggletoggle post by Chuck Schuldiner NLI at Oct 7,2013 11:02am
It's a cold world. The only solace is the warmth of a young boy's mucus membranes.

toggletoggle post by King Thùnderstøòl at Oct 7,2013 6:35pm
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEROIN IS THE GREATEST DRUG OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

toggletoggle post by smh at Oct 8,2013 5:50pm
dealing%20and%20wheelin said[orig][quote]
75% of the problems from heroin come from the way closed-minded people assume things and excommunicate you and spread rumors.

75% of the problems associated with heroin is the user turning into a theif, then into a felon, then into a snitch. i wouldn't shun h users if they didnt steal or rat others out. if you trust the h user, thats about as dumb and hilarious as hippies who trust other hippies. and who the fuck compares alcohol to heroin? oh yea. junkies. delusional people. not even close bro.

just so im not anon, this is ryan, the drummer of liquor baron

toggletoggle post by ghost of chiodo at Oct 8,2013 9:01pm
Yo essaye, I still be missing man.

toggletoggle post by Dr. Benway at Oct 9,2013 8:41am
The addictive qualities of opiates make them a perfect control agent. For the user, no context exists; all that they know is the insatiable need, the shivering hunger, for more of the control agent. For a "going concern," as I like to say, this is a bonanza. Hitler was a piker, Stalin a loser. Central control has gone the way of the Dodo. The new future is decentralized control. The smart totalitarian state of today makes bold strides to legalize heroin, but does it under a guise of legal ambiguity. Thirty business days later, when the population is good and hooked, they start jiggling with the wires. It's not officially legal so shipments can be held up. Sellers can be arrested, their wares impounded, and then released without charges. The addicts mewl and whimper in the streets, rivulets of drool staining their costumes. Then the controllers issue an offhanded comment: the heroin might return, if something fortunate happened on the part of the citizenry. It might be mob persecution of an unruly dissident, or the voluntary surrender of speech rights. Whatever it is, the crowd will sign up for it, and later recall that they did so of their own accord. Heroin is the perfect concentrated joy agent, and so it is the perfect control agent.

toggletoggle post by demondave at Oct 9,2013 9:10pm

toggletoggle post by Mess at Oct 10,2013 7:31am
MikeOV: "there is no such thing as a geographical cure".
spoken like a true big book thumper haha

toggletoggle post by MikeOv at Feb 22,2014 8:31pm
Mess said[orig][quote]
MikeOV: "there is no such thing as a geographical cure".
spoken like a true big book thumper haha

? I've never been involved in the steps, and you're going to tell me that removing yourself from the area you currently cop drugs in is going to all of a sudden cure you of your urge to use? That's more retarded than your accusation of me being a "big book thumper."

"God, grant me the serenity to accept that assholes have no control over their own stupidity."

Heroin or whatever someones drug of choice is can be found almost wherever you decide to take up residency. I have a desire to stop using so let me relocate to say Chicago, Baltimore, or Camden so when I hit the street I can wander right into the hood and instinctively ask "Who's got the dope?"

Actually, Flacco will come riding up on a child's stolen BMX bicycle and declare "Papi, got that montega." So I'm good.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Swollen Puric Norse
[default homepage] [print][2:41:29pm Apr 19,2024
load time 0.03027 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]