New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> world war Z trailer.. by punk potenza on Nov 10,2012 7:29pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by punk potenza at Nov 10,2012 7:29pm
has this been talked about yet? i just watched the offical HD trailer on youtube and it did nothing for me........

toggletoggle post by KEVORD  at Nov 10,2012 7:32pm edited Nov 10,2012 7:43pm
you didn't post the trailer. Trailer looks like some Resident Evil bullshit but zombies are played out anyway.

toggletoggle post by punk potenza at Nov 10,2012 8:00pm
you got the internet too go find it. i dont do work for people on the internet. yea it looks horrible i had high hopes back in the day. i knows its played out but they made a big deal bout this and how it was gonnabe so cool and all this and that. i didnt even finish watching the tralier when i saw that they ran i gave up. and i dont really give a fuck if thee played out i like zombies. i like the dead triliogy. not all of it is gold. actually most of it is shit.

toggletoggle post by KEVORD  at Nov 10,2012 8:05pm
Just read the book or listen to the audio book and call it a day.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 11,2012 2:29am
I've had the audio book for a year or two. need to listen to.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 11,2012 2:29am

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 11,2012 2:33am
oh, the wall of zombies looks cheesy, but this is the first time I have ever seen the idea of someone having a battleship. Very interesting idea.

toggletoggle post by punk potenza at Nov 11,2012 8:09am
the audio book is great! I iwish max brooks had taken this by the horns and done it him self.

toggletoggle post by diskothek  at Nov 11,2012 3:11pm
Wave o' babies

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 11,2012 3:19pm
It seems that the conservative radio peeps have stopped crying about Obama winning. I guess I will put this in my car.

toggletoggle post by punk potenza at Nov 12,2012 10:59am
mark hammel is the best voice actor and henery rollins part is funny as hell too. henery over acts so bad...

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 12,2012 11:02am
punk%20potenza said[orig][quote]
mark hammel is the best voice actor and henery rollins part is funny as hell too. henery is shitty in just about everything ever. Trust me don't read his books.

toggletoggle post by punk potenza at Nov 12,2012 11:05am
henery was just in providence on buddy ciancis radio show doing and interview with buddy. guess he is doing a book bout politicians and shit. should be terrible.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 12,2012 11:15am
I read one of his books in highschool that was 200 pages of "I hate you Jerry cause you did drugs and died." damn do I want my money back for that.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Nov 12,2012 12:39pm
Having never suckled at the zombie fiction teet that is George Romero's dick I think it'd be pretty interesting to see a slightly new take on zombies. Will most likely be seeing this.

And Romero is a hack.

toggletoggle post by punk potenza at Nov 12,2012 8:23pm
how is romero a hack? besides land diray and the last peice of shit he did night dawn and day of the dead are fuckin amazing. let alone the orginal script for day of the dead being better than what they could do with the funding he was allowed. not to mention the his other movies the crazies and martin. i can see where other areas he was a hack. like i said land and diary of the dead were shit but the orginal 3 were classics. PS the henry and glenn for eva comics are halirous

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 6,2013 1:57am
well, it looks like I'm up and watching this movie.

toggletoggle post by Spence at Sep 6,2013 2:31am
This movie was awful.

Also, lol @ Matthew Fox going from staring in one of the most popular TV shows of all time(Lost) to not even having a costar role in a movie.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Sep 6,2013 9:09am
this wasn't exactly awful, I mean it wasn't phenomenal, but it was good pointless zombie action. if you went in expecting more, you are dumb.

toggletoggle post by Spence at Sep 6,2013 10:01am
I mean, yeah, it was a popcorn movie.

I don't know how anyone could sit through a movie like this twice. Maybe that's what movies like Avatar were major commercial failures once they're released on DVD, despite major theater success.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 6,2013 10:08am
weird, people saw avatar like 20 times in the theaters.
Movie was ok.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Bleeding Masochistic Lesbian
[default homepage] [print][11:13:38am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.04168 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]