New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> OK now I have a problem.... by hoser on Jun 24,2004 11:40pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by hoser at Jun 24,2004 11:40pm
I was just down at the local shithole having a beer with Silky and all went well. On my way home, I stopped at another local shithole to buy a pack of cigarrettes.

Low and behold:

I see this faggy, scraggy mid length haired faggo with a white belt. So I'm thinking to myself, this kid must be "Grind." Because that's what I heard on this website. Grind kids wear white belts right? Then it dawned upon me that Grind now has it's own fashion. Fashion is fucking gay and we should leave that to the Cosmo models. Instead, fashion has now entered my beloved metal. This is where I draw the line.

Fashion and metal are 10000000000000000 miles apart. Always has been. Now some fag is trying to fill the status quo by wearing his "colors" (white belt.) I'm sure that Scott Hull of Pig Destroyer doesn't even think about wearing a white belt. And he is pure grind.

Conclusion: The fucking faggots have slimed their way into my beloved metal and are going to put a label on it like every other corporate WHORE. I would have loved to see him bleed all over his faggy white T-shirt too....fucking scenester queerbait.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 24,2004 11:45pm
chances are he's on this site...

toggletoggle post by silky  at Jun 24,2004 11:45pm
I'm picturing scott hull in a white belt right now...
damn that's hot!

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 24,2004 11:46pm
also music and fashion and pop-culture are ALL intertwined.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 24,2004 11:52pm

toggletoggle post by hoser at Jun 25,2004 12:17am
Rev,

That is such a smoking picture of Scott Hull. You win the Life Magazine award for that one....notice that there is no faggy white belt in that picture?

toggletoggle post by hoser at Jun 25,2004 12:20am
What I'm getting at is that if you think it's about the clothes that you wear....music, and Metal in particular are not 1st and foremost. Metal and music isn't about fashion...it's about the fucking music, and love for it. If you're in it for fashion, you're in it for all of the wrong reasons.

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at Jun 25,2004 12:24am
but if you wear a white belt and girls pants you will get laid. and that is what being in a band is all about.

toggletoggle post by MyDeadDoll   at Jun 25,2004 2:27am
Josh_hates_you said:
but if you wear a white belt and girls pants you will get laid. and that is what being in a band is all about.

umm... maybe get laid by another guy... but from a girl's perspective, ew!

toggletoggle post by retzam at Jun 25,2004 8:11am edited Jun 25,2004 8:12am
Hoser, you're right, people should wear whatever they want. But that means that if they want to, they should wear a white belt and girl pants. I am pretty sure that the whole reason there are a lot of people into hardcore that wear girl pants is to express the fact that all the people they are friends with don't give a rat's ass what they wear. And it's not like they only wear girl pants, most of them have guy pants too. So all I'm saying is, you could tag anything as being a metal fashion, and therefore a "faggy" trend, like band shirts, tattoos (don't you think that at least 50% of all metal musicians and fans have tattoos?), hats, boots, LONG HAIR, etc.

toggletoggle post by Dissector   at Jun 26,2004 12:29am
I always make fun of the fashion scene fags. Then I say to myself "wait a minute, i have semi-long hair, denim jacket, bullet belt, band shirts, and patches, so arent I also following a fashion" then I say to myself "yeah, but my fashion is cooler than white belts and girls pants and a backpack with nothing in it" Why do hardcore kids and fashion kids always have backpack?

toggletoggle post by hoser at Jun 26,2004 12:42am
I heard that they carry around their dirty laundry in that backpack. They stuff it right next to their Trapper Keeper....

toggletoggle post by hybrid   at Jun 26,2004 12:44am
hoser im e-mailing you right now

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:watch out for plagues of locusts
[default homepage] [print][11:53:22am Apr 25,2024
load time 0.01746 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]