New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Vital Remains new singer and guitarist by vital replacements on Oct 19,2012 4:30pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by vital replacements at Oct 19,2012 4:30pm
went to that "fest" in Conn. last friday.....there were two really sketchy looking dudes slithering around, bumming ciggarettes. One was wearing baggy hot topic pants, one of those "afflicition" rip-off hoodies with the tribal skulls and crosses that said "conquer" on it or someshit, had a nu-metal uncut fag-hawk pony tail and various piercings....the other dude liked like a straight up junkie, wearing a big floppy red sox beanie and a huge oversized green celtics hoodie...sunken in cheeks, pin dot eyes, meth-mouth....everyone thought they were local loser junkies, but nope they are new members of Vital Remains!!...after vital's lame set these 2 were back at it, bumming ciggarettes and placing them in a half-full pack they had acquired....

toggletoggle post by BlackoutRick at Oct 19,2012 5:28pm
LMAO!!! Placing bummed cigarettes in half-full pack.

toggletoggle post by AUTOPSY_666   at Oct 21,2012 4:59pm
Tony REMAINS and the VITAL replacements.

toggletoggle post by scott wiley at Oct 21,2012 11:48pm
Tony is a fucking scumbag!!!! those guys are bumming butts cause Tony Pays them chump change and keeps the money for himself for WHOPPERS!!!...Ive broken my chains Dark lord!!!! ZIRCON !!!!!

toggletoggle post by Smarky Snarf and the Funk Bunch at Nov 18,2012 6:22pm
http://www.facebook.com/fansofvitalremains LOL! BTW! ThanX Jeff! Hey Dorklord! Wasn't me! OP must be ur boy Jon T..

toggletoggle post by St. Vital at Nov 20,2012 3:53pm

toggletoggle post by Darth Wily at Nov 21,2012 10:58am
You mean the black fatigue's I bought at the army surplus store that I've always worn for years? Sorry don't shop at Fag Topic, but I think that's where Scott bought his gauntlets and Darth maul shirt though. And if your refering to the $5 Kmart hoodie I bought the day before because it was fucking cold outside, then yeah sure I'm a poser cause I wanted to stay warm and not get sick. Maybe I should have borrowed your My Chemical romance hoodie and I wouldn't have needed that shitty grey one (same one I threw away after that show. And I did BUY a few smokes from people since there was nothing within walking distance to get cigs from. And I never put them into a pack and collected them so now your just a fucking liar. Trust me there are plenty reason you can hate me for you don't need to make shit up.

toggletoggle post by Darth Wily at Nov 21,2012 10:59am
Words of wisdom form Scott Wily on why he left the tour

"I've been through some serious necronimicon magick.. I dide dude.. I also went though way worse then what nergal went through..
I was pulled away by fucking vampires dude.. they almost got me good.. I survived all the shit.. They try to turn my own bands against me.. everything.. I'm all done with people dude.'

toggletoggle post by THE TRU WILY at Dec 5,2012 12:42am
SNIFF SNIFF...Smells like Brian Werner Faggot in here...Yup!!!! Here's what's What Cocksucker!!! you are a replacement of a replacement of a replacement of a replacement of a replacement in a long line of Niggers like myself that replaced the TRUE singer JEFF GRUSLIN!!!! One more thing I'LL be coming for my spot back soon munchkin and when i do i'm gonna slap the shit out of Lazaro too when i show him the door!!! I'm bringing Vital Back to TRU KVLT status!!! GRUSLIN, LUIS, SUSUKI, WILY, FLYNN!!!! BRIAN WERNER your time is coming soon.....

toggletoggle post by THE TRU WILY at Dec 19,2012 12:21am
THAT"S RIGHT WORMER!!!! SAY NOTHING CAUSE YOU KNOW YOUR TIME IS SHORT!!!! LAZARO IM COMING HOME!!!!!

toggletoggle post by DERP at Dec 19,2012 4:49pm

toggletoggle post by SS Noogs at Dec 28,2012 4:25am

toggletoggle post by Satyricon777 at Dec 28,2012 4:30am
Wow! Dr. Wily? We need help..

toggletoggle post by spell patrol at Dec 31,2012 1:39pm
LMOA!!! Is a mistaken spelling all mt has to offend or get under wily's skin?? wow!

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Dec 31,2012 1:58pm
LMOA, indeed.

toggletoggle post by Randy_Marsh at Dec 31,2012 3:02pm
Ok gius serially WILY WAS VR HOW COULD THEY KICK HIM OUT!!@!!!!

toggletoggle post by Zychron at Jan 2,2013 6:18pm
vital%20replacements said[orig][quote]
went to that "fest" in Conn. last friday.....there were two really sketchy looking dudes slithering around, bumming ciggarettes. One was wearing baggy hot topic pants, one of those "afflicition" rip-off hoodies with the tribal skulls and crosses that said "conquer" on it or someshit, had a nu-metal uncut fag-hawk pony tail and various piercings....the other dude liked like a straight up junkie, wearing a big floppy red sox beanie and a huge oversized green celtics hoodie...sunken in cheeks, pin dot eyes, meth-mouth....everyone thought they were local loser junkies, but nope they are new members of Vital Remains!!...after vital's lame set these 2 were back at it, bumming ciggarettes and placing them in a half-full pack they had acquired....
This is hilarious!

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:spell something wrong or you=narc
[default homepage] [print][4:30:30am Mar 28,2024
load time 0.02521 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]