New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Tattoo thread #4: Tattoo's are gay and getting them is not cool anymore. by TheGreatSpaldino on Jun 24,2004 2:25pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by TheGreatSpaldino   at Jun 24,2004 2:25pm
yep.

toggletoggle post by dneirflrigruoydeliani   at Jun 24,2004 2:27pm
that is why im getting my first tattoo July 8th

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at Jun 24,2004 2:28pm
different strokes for different folks spaldino.

what happened to you being one of the most open minded people on this board? or is that just in a musical context?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 24,2004 2:30pm
damn you smithers!

toggletoggle post by TheGreatSpaldino   at Jun 24,2004 2:36pm
i dont like them and i wouldnt get one... but i dont call someone gay because they have tattoos or anything. but way too many people rush out and get one for no reason and that is really gay. anyone that thinks about getting one and waits for a while and THEN gets one, that is cool. getting one because it makes you deep or a rebel or something gay like that, is lame and it doesnt make you a bad ass anymore. everyone has one. i can also appreciate really good tattoos. like Paul Booth and stuff like that. that guy is talented.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Jun 24,2004 2:39pm
lots of tattooists are talented, but most are a dime -a- dozen.

I am waiting until I know what I want... I have a few ideas for first tattoo's but I'm not positive yet. It use to make people different if they had tattoo's and piercings, now it's as common as eating pizza. I feel different not having any.

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at Jun 24,2004 2:40pm
agreed. people just getting a tattoo for the sake of having one is lame.

i personaly have thought of my tatts for a long time and had them drawn out like a year in advance.

even nowadays where everyone has a tattoo seeing someone with a sick ass full body suit is extremely rare and takes many years and 100's of hours to finish which is my ultimate goal.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Jun 24,2004 2:41pm edited Jun 24,2004 2:42pm
i think being completely covered in tattoo's is just rediculous looking, and it will look horrible when you get old.

if your fat maybe you outta cover up that excess skin. otherwise dont' be gay.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Infested Hideous Supremacy
[default homepage] [print][11:26:39pm Apr 23,2024
load time 0.01204 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]