New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> PIG DESTROYER stream new song by the_reverend on Sep 26,2012 1:56pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 26,2012 1:56pm
Reigning grindcore champions PIG DESTROYER are less than a month away from the release of Book Burner. The band's razor-sharp fifth-full length and first album in over five years was recorded at guitarist Scott Hull's Visceral Sound Studios and has already been described by MetalSucks as "the best metal album of the year".

http://pitchfork.com/reviews/tracks/14311-the-diplomat/

Today another track from Book Burner has been unleashed. Pitchfork is hosting an exclusive stream of the song "The Diplomat". The stream can be accessed HERE.

PIG DESTROYER are also gracing the cover of Decibel Magazine's November issue. This marks the band's second appearance on Decibel's cover, the last being in 2007 when Phantom Limb was named album of the year. The new issue can be ordered HERE.

The latest installment of the Relapse Records Podcast features the brand new PIG DESTROYER song "The Underground Man". Check it out HERE.

In support of Book Burner, PIG DESTROYER will be making special appearances at various festivals and shows throughout the year, including Calgary's Noctis Fest, the UK's Damnation Festival, The Metal Sucks/Metal Injection CMJ Showcase, Decibel Magazine's 100th Issue Anniversary Show and Maryland Deathfest 2013. A full list of dates is included below.

PIG DESTROYER are available for interviews upon request. To speak with the band, please get in touch with freeman@freemanpromotions.com. Additional PIG DESTROYER information is available via Relapse.com and the official PIG DESTROYER Facebook page.

PIG DESTROYER TOUR DATES:
Sept. 28 Calgary, Canada Noctis Fest
Oct. 18 Brooklyn, NY MetalSucks/Metal Injection CMJ showcase @ Public Assembly Tickets
Oct. 19 Baltimore, MD Ottobar (w/ Royal Thunder) Tickets (CD Release Show)
Nov. 1 Brighton, UK The Haunt Tickets
Nov. 2 London, UK The Garage Tickets
Nov. 3 Leeds, UK Damnnation Festival

Jan. 19 Philadelphia, PA Union Transfer w/ Municipal Waste, Repulsion, Tombs Tickets
May 23 - 26 Baltimore, MD Maryland Deathfest XI4
Informational and Related Links
Bands:

Pig Destroyer

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Sep 26,2012 2:34pm
TOO FUCKING SLOW

toggletoggle post by SUPER SMASH BROS 64 ANNOUNCER at Sep 26,2012 3:14pm
BOARD THE PLATFORMS

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Sep 27,2012 8:35am
SONG IS FUCKING SICK AS HELL.

I have been a big fan of Prowler in the Yard for a long time. Explosions in Ward 6 was awesome as well, but Prowler has to be my fave. BUT....if the rest of this album sounds anything like this song did...crushing. Can't wait.

toggletoggle post by BlownUpJamPad  at Sep 27,2012 9:38pm
bands with pigs or cattle in their name have been tearing it up this year

toggletoggle post by The_Rooster  at Sep 28,2012 9:57am
I really have not liked a single song they've posted off of this record so far.

toggletoggle post by longdeadgod  at Sep 28,2012 11:36am
just me, or is it odd to be listening to a pig destroyer song on a site with mumford and sons ads?

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Dethroned Celtic Pharaohs
[default homepage] [print][10:56:42am Mar 28,2024
load time 0.01622 secs/19 queries]
[search][refresh page]