New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> ATTN motley grue by portly fool on Sep 24,2012 11:06am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by portly fool at Sep 24,2012 11:06am
I've noticed that you have an infinite knowledge of what is good and bad when it comes to music and bands, so I was just wondering what band you're in? What instrument do you play in said band? Or are you just one of those people who thinks his opinion on music matters even though he has no experience in actually making music and contributes absolutely nothing.

You are the equivalent of the internet virgin who says every girl in every picture is ugly, but has never even been able to get to third base with the fattest of chicks.

toggletoggle post by MotleyGrue at Sep 25,2012 11:44pm
lol, I choose D all of the above, not in a band, my opinion means shit on this board, I am sure I should just fuck off in general. But I fucking love music and am sure posting while I am fucked up is not always the best of decisions.

toggletoggle post by MotleyGrue at Sep 25,2012 11:46pm
just got Midnight Complete and Total Hell cd, getting drunk and listening to it, so good so far.

toggletoggle post by MotManJunk at Sep 25,2012 11:50pm
DukeleyGrue?

toggletoggle post by MotleyGrue at Sep 26,2012 12:06am
MotManJunk said[orig][quote]
DukeleyGrue?

ha ha, I saw that bullshit coming, so not that faggot, never served in the military, and dont want to. The most you might get from me is drunken bullshit opinions on music that nobody wants, ha ha.

toggletoggle post by nekronaut  at Sep 26,2012 11:47am
OP is a whiny faggot.

toggletoggle post by Gates McFaggot at Sep 26,2012 12:38pm
op is a faggot but so is this motly grue person he obviously knows he is a faggot he even admited it in this thread that no one gives a fuck about his stupid opinions he needs to fuck off as does nekrofaggot

toggletoggle post by tony clifton at Sep 26,2012 1:46pm
gates mcfaggot is a pussy faggot

toggletoggle post by nekrofaggot at Sep 26,2012 1:59pm
WTF DID I DO?

toggletoggle post by HARVEY AND THE NEKROFAGGOTS at Sep 26,2012 3:16pm
STOP STEALING MY BAND NAME YOU CUNT CANNON SAUSAGE CASTRATOR

toggletoggle post by fag detector at Sep 26,2012 3:37pm
^^^HEY...HARVEY AND HIS NEKRO PALS ARE....FAGGETS^^^

toggletoggle post by josh_hates_you  at Sep 26,2012 4:20pm
portly%20fool said[orig][quote]
I've noticed that you have an infinite knowledge of what is good and bad when it comes to music and bands, so I was just wondering what band you're in? What instrument do you play in said band? Or are you just one of those people who thinks his opinion on music matters even though he has no experience in actually making music and contributes absolutely nothing.

Why is it that every fucking faggot who's band gets made fun of or recieves a negative review responds the same way? With the same "what band are you in anyways" retort. Whoever made this post should quit playing music and kill themselves.

toggletoggle post by Burnsy at Sep 26,2012 9:25pm
Haha totally with ya, josh. They're always anon too.

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Sep 26,2012 11:02pm
josh_hates_you said[orig][quote]
portly%20fool said[orig][quote]

Why is it that every fucking faggot who's band gets made fun of or recieves a negative review responds the same way? With the same "what band are you in anyways" retort. Whoever made this post should quit playing music and kill themselves.

I hope he does too.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:think...type...click
[default homepage] [print][11:59:14am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.01259 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]