New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Go out and pick up the new EXCITER cd "New Testament" by CandyStriperDeathOrgy on Jun 23,2004 2:30am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by CandyStriperDeathOrgy  at Jun 23,2004 2:30am
O.k. metalheads..... If you don't know who EXCITER is then you might not be a real metalhead!! EXCITER hails from Canada. They've toured with bands like : KING DIAMOND, JUDAS PRIEST, VOI-VOD, IRON MAIDEN, HELLOWEEN, PRIMAL FEAR, MOTORHEAD, OVER KILL, TESTAMENT, W.A.S.P. shit the list goes on.... You should be able to find any one of their 8 cd's in any store that carries METAL........ Right now, they are in Europe doing all of the METAL FEST'S...... When they get back we'll be trying to help them set up a full US tour.

When you pick up the new cd "New Testament" take a look at the pictures inside..... You'll find yours truely (me, Eric Paone) in two pictures. I had know idea that I was going to be on the cd.....

toggletoggle post by the fella named subjugate at Jun 23,2004 8:49am
2 things ric

1. don't book them at jarrods if you want people to go
2. "I had know idea that I was going to be on the cd..." it should be "I had NO idea that I was going to be on the cd.."

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Jun 23,2004 8:50am
book them in my backyard

toggletoggle post by CandyStriperDeathOrgy  at Jun 24,2004 2:49am
Don't book them at Jarrod's.... Well, we're playing with D.R.I. there on July 23rd. I know quite a few people that are going....... I've never had a problem with Jarrod. He has alway's treated us good. And, we get payed when we play ('Cause, we do our work).........

Hey Joe,

We can book Exciter in your backyard no problem. But, it'll cost between $1000.00 to $1500.00....

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 24,2004 8:19am
I heard a jarrod's comercial on harder faster last night... for motorgrater.
it was weird.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:you are signing your life away
[default homepage] [print][11:12:44pm Apr 18,2024
load time 0.01388 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]