New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Dissector Needs Shows For The Summer by Dissector on Jun 22,2004 1:48pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Dissector   at Jun 22,2004 1:48pm
This didn't work for BOE so i don't know why I'm even trying.

But we need shows, anytime, almost anywhere. www.dissector.cjb.net

toggletoggle post by the subjugate fella at Jun 22,2004 2:22pm
it dosn't work for us cause everyone hates us . . . . . . . . . want me to put a good word in for youz

toggletoggle post by Robdeadskin  at Jun 22,2004 3:13pm
WE NEED SHOWS TOO...DAMN...DISSECTOR, AND TERATISM NEED TO ROCK STOUGHTON AGAIN.

toggletoggle post by the subjugate fella at Jun 22,2004 3:15pm
you outta hijack a show . . . . . . . . . . . blues brother style

just show up and be like yea we're the band thats playing tonite doctor up some fake e mail and have it ready to shoe em haha

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Jun 22,2004 3:16pm
porphyria would play with you mofo's... I'd actually like to play with BOE sometime as well, our styles are somewhat similar. DEATH!

toggletoggle post by Robdeadskin  at Jun 22,2004 3:33pm
HEY RUSTED..i HEARD ALOT ABOUT PORPHYRIA..SO YOUR IN THAT BAND i TAKE IT. IM TRYIN TO GET SOMTHIN IN RHOAD ISLAND.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Jun 22,2004 3:50pm
yeah man, I have checked out your mp3's before... sounds fucking sick, especially the drumming. we'd love to play with you guys. maybe a BOE, TERATISM, DISSECTOR, PORPHYRIA show at some point.

I e-mailed some chris guy in RI who puts on shows down there but he hasn't gotten back to me yet. We'd also like to play a show with TNC in RI as well.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jun 22,2004 4:24pm
this is Joe/NotCommon, I got logged out again.

toggletoggle post by Dissector   at Jun 22,2004 4:26pm
BOE, Teratism, Dissector and Porphyria would be fucking sick! That's an all star line up right there haha.

Yeah, Teratism we gotta rock stoughton again. Show these punks what death mteal is!

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Jun 22,2004 4:30pm
Dissector said:
BOE, Teratism, Dissector and Porphyria would be fucking sick! That's an all star line up right there haha.

would be kick-ass. someday, lol.

and joe, I got logged out twice today... but it seems to be working fine now.

toggletoggle post by Dissector   at Jun 22,2004 4:58pm
the subjugate fella said:
it dosn't work for us cause everyone hates us . . . . . . . . . want me to put a good word in for youz

Yeah if you could put a good word out there about us that would be great. In order for it to be a godo word you'd have to lie though, so I hope you don't mind lying.

toggletoggle post by SUBJUGATE   at Jun 22,2004 5:00pm
dissector is GOOD

there you have it the word is out

toggletoggle post by Robdeadskin  at Jun 22,2004 5:42pm
tHAT LINE UP WOULD KILL...WHERE CAN WE DO THIS...GIVE ME PLACES TO CALL.

toggletoggle post by Terence   at Jun 22,2004 5:45pm
RustedAngel said:
yeah man, I have checked out your mp3's before... sounds fucking sick, especially the drumming. we'd love to play with you guys. maybe a BOE, TERATISM, DISSECTOR, PORPHYRIA show at some point.

I e-mailed some chris guy in RI who puts on shows down there but he hasn't gotten back to me yet. We'd also like to play a show with TNC in RI as well.

Hey Tom that Chris guys is more into hardcore, we tried to get something going with him but he never got back to me, and when I asked him about recieving a cd, he said the cd didnt work. How does a cd not work?...Just giving a heads up. Armageddon Shop is the way to go in RI for metal.

toggletoggle post by Robdeadskin  at Jun 22,2004 5:45pm
Dissector said:

Yeah, Teratism we gotta rock stoughton again. Show these punks what death mteal is!

YOU GOT IT...EVERYONE IN STOUGHTON NEEDS TO DIE...THEY DONT EVEN REALIZE THAT SICK FUCKS LIKE US ARE EVEN THERE...WELL ...MABYE AT LEAST ME CUZ iM 28.....BUT ITS FUNNY TO SEE ALL THE SCHOOL KIDS WEARIN OLD SCHOOL SHIRTS THAT I HAD IN SCHOOL. I SAW ONE KID WITH A MOTERHEAD SHIT ON...HE LOOKED 12.

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Jun 22,2004 6:12pm
Did this 12 year old kid have a little sister?

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Jun 22,2004 6:13pm
Terence said:
RustedAngel said:

Hey Tom that Chris guys is more into hardcore, we tried to get something going with him but he never got back to me, and when I asked him about recieving a cd, he said the cd didnt work. How does a cd not work?...Just giving a heads up. Armageddon Shop is the way to go in RI for metal.

maybe you forgot to send all these pieces of the cd to him? haha

toggletoggle post by Robdeadskin  at Jun 22,2004 6:23pm
no...a five year old...and she is in a cab on her way to holbrook....but hey can you pay the cab for me...then pay the girl. She's not in it for bubble gum.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Jun 22,2004 9:04pm
Terence said:

that's retardo, I added him to my aim list so I'll give him a hard time if I see him come online

toggletoggle post by Terence   at Jun 22,2004 11:38pm
go for it! :p

toggletoggle post by Dissector   at Jun 23,2004 4:40pm
Bump? Anybody?

Didn't think so.

toggletoggle post by pessimist  at Jun 24,2004 1:18pm
i'll try to get a dissector, abhorred, teratism, + 1 more show together, i'll talk to joe...

maybe hirudenia, i'll talk to them saturday...

toggletoggle post by Robdeadskin  at Jun 24,2004 1:21pm
that would be sick pessimist...thanx!! I called some places in R.I. but nothing got back..

toggletoggle post by the subjugate fella at Jun 24,2004 2:00pm
pessimist said:
i'll try to get a dissector, abhorred, teratism, + 1 more show together, i'll talk to joe...

thanks for nuthing

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Jun 24,2004 2:07pm
heh

toggletoggle post by honor4death   at Jun 24,2004 5:31pm
yea boe should definitly be playing that, 4 brutal death metal bands would own u

toggletoggle post by Dissector   at Jun 24,2004 6:08pm
pessimist said:

If that show goes down, it will dominate all.

toggletoggle post by assuck   at Jun 24,2004 10:23pm
fuckin a

Dissector Ate My Neighbors is still in my cd player

toggletoggle post by Dissector   at Jun 24,2004 10:27pm
Awesome. I still sing Race Riots everyday.

toggletoggle post by pessimist  at Jun 24,2004 10:51pm
the subjugate fella said:

thanks for nuthing

hey, i just figured if you were already getting a show together with those bands and porphyria, it wouldn't make sense to get 3/4 of them again, but if you want, i'll talk to joe. no offense intended man...

toggletoggle post by honor4death   at Jun 24,2004 11:08pm
who knows if that show would actually ever get setup tho

toggletoggle post by eddie  at Jun 25,2004 9:14am
no i'll make sure this show happens. worse comes to worse and we can't find a venue to have it, i'll just rent out a fucking hall and have it there.
I just hope it doesn't come to that

toggletoggle post by Robteratism at Jun 25,2004 10:52am
I hope that show with porphyria and b.o.e. happens, besides the july 30th show.....I tried to call the green room in R.I. but no1 got to me yet.

toggletoggle post by Robteratism at Jun 25,2004 10:53am
shut up jim ...your playin with suffocation ass hole!!!! haha...big hugs dude.

toggletoggle post by Dissector   at Jun 25,2004 1:49pm
Rob, somebody was telling me theres a place in Brocton that has shows now. Theres gonna be a hardcore show there soon. I dont know if its like a venue or club or its if its just a shitty hall. Do you have any clue what I'm talking about?

toggletoggle post by Robdeadskin  at Jun 25,2004 4:50pm
I think so...I know we have been waiting for this blues club to get their entertainment licence, but I dont think thats the same place yer talkin about..I think tank told me of another place that might be what your talkin about. So I guess I dont know!

toggletoggle post by honor4death   at Jun 25,2004 8:38pm
eddie said:
no i'll make sure this show happens. worse comes to worse and we can't find a venue to have it, i'll just rent out a fucking hall and have it there.
I just hope it doesn't come to that

with what money? mikes?

toggletoggle post by eddie  at Jun 26,2004 12:01am
trust me i got enough money to put on a hall show without the help of bandmates.

toggletoggle post by Dissector   at Jun 27,2004 11:06am

toggletoggle post by Robdeadskin  at Jun 27,2004 12:25pm
I think zombies where hurt in the making of your cd....got the disk guys...good times!!!! 666

toggletoggle post by Dissector   at Jun 28,2004 10:59am
We had to say that so PETZ (People for the Ethical Treatment of Zombies) would get off our fuckin' backs. But if you notice in our lyrics (on the inside jacket for those of you who haven't figured it out yet) we are always in the zombie's favor.

\m/

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Jun 28,2004 11:01am
so when is the porphyria, dissector, teratism, boe show? ;)

toggletoggle post by Dissector   at Jun 28,2004 11:46am
Good question, I would also like to know. lol

toggletoggle post by Robdeadskin  at Jun 28,2004 6:14pm
me too!! what can we do guys...lets find a place ourselves..I'll call some shits.........Rusted sorry we missed you guys last nite we showed up during 5 min of hate. Wish I could have introduced myself..got your free cd from dwyer though...good stuff..666

toggletoggle post by eddie  at Jun 28,2004 6:18pm
what about the all asia?

or maybe the AS220,

or how much does it cost to rent a hall

or (last idea) we crash an open mic night at some club

toggletoggle post by Robdeadskin  at Jun 28,2004 6:28pm
as220 what the hell is that...halls are cool but ya have ta rent a cop and have to have a good pa system. Last time we played withyou guys in stoughton the pa for the vocals was struggling.

toggletoggle post by Dissector   at Jun 28,2004 6:31pm
Eddie called a hall today, way too much trouble and money. As220 is a venue in RI. You have to get approved by them and usually book 2 months in advance (I think thats what it said) I'm not good with setting up shows, I know nothing about it.

toggletoggle post by Robdeadskin  at Jun 28,2004 6:36pm
every time I do its a disaster...bands drop off or want to by paid crazy money...and then dont help promote, so then no one shows and I want to deficate all over myself and give out hugs!

toggletoggle post by eddie  at Jun 28,2004 6:37pm
yeah i think the all asia would be our best bet. so who knows the number?

toggletoggle post by Todd (bombshelter) at Jun 28,2004 6:38pm
Thursdays are open mic @the bombshelter haha,just a thought, i'd love to see that line-up..

toggletoggle post by Robdeadskin  at Jun 28,2004 6:39pm
I can get it...or call info..its in cambridge..!!

toggletoggle post by Robdeadskin  at Jun 28,2004 6:40pm
oh yeh my drummer is in california two weeks in august..10th to the 18th..just in case any one books it for then.

toggletoggle post by Dissector   at Jun 28,2004 6:44pm
Our bassist will be in Ireland, don't know when.
The Bombshelter would be nice too.
I have a condo close to there so who knows, if we do, after party?
This show needs to happen though

toggletoggle post by eddie  at Jun 28,2004 6:47pm
i'm in ireland from june 30th to july 10th

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:skynet is always watching protecting you
[default homepage] [print][7:40:24am Apr 25,2024
load time 0.02050 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]