New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> INVERTIKRUX BANDCAMP - scary, barnacle-covered New England Scevil Metal by RAY_INVERTIKRUX on Jul 17,2012 1:13pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by RAY_INVERTIKRUX at Jul 17,2012 1:13pm
Take a terrifying journey into the scary and terrifying world of new englands most talented and terrifying Scevil metal band INVERTIKRUX!

http://invertikrux.bandcamp.com/track/hallows-eve-is-on-halloween

more moldy evil and terrifying songs to come!

Scevil is a combination of scary and evil, for those in the know.

toggletoggle post by Burnsy at Jul 17,2012 1:14pm
Well trolled.

toggletoggle post by RAY_INVERTIKRUX at Jul 17,2012 1:16pm
trolled? maybe if you could stop your hatred for your fellow evil and terrifying new england metal bands and support us regardless of what you think of us as people or of the music you would know what it is like to be a true metal evil scary warrior of terror why dont you go pee your pants to some star trek alien you metal nerd

toggletoggle post by lucidcursenli at Jul 17,2012 1:18pm
Mongoloid, a combination of one too many chromosomes

toggletoggle post by Burnsy at Jul 17,2012 1:18pm
RAY_INVERTIKRUX said[orig][quote]
trolled? maybe if you could stop your hatred for your fellow evil and terrifying new england metal bands and support us regardless of what you think of us as people or of the music you would know what it is like to be a true metal evil scary warrior of terror why dont you go pee your pants to some star trek alien you metal nerd

True, I never looked at it quite like that.

toggletoggle post by RAY INVERT1KRUX at Jul 17,2012 1:22pm
The ghoulish onslaught has only just begun. Morrifying scevil and sinister Devilfucking. Barnacles upon you all!

toggletoggle post by ben at Jul 17,2012 1:32pm

bennyhillifier you dopes got way to much time on your hands. thats was actually pretty funny. hey its our first copycat band! thanks guys! good to see we are having such an influence on the local scene. keep it up! you rock!

toggletoggle post by chernobyl at Jul 17,2012 1:35pm
Raynard, stop using "you guys dont support the scene" as an excuse..That's all you got?

toggletoggle post by RAY_INVERTIKRUX at Jul 17,2012 1:36pm
Raynard is a good guy even if he did steal his band name from us. if all you metal haters and nerds could give him a chance you woudl see that the brotherhood of the new england scene could be as strong as rubber cement. you are all quick to judge him because you dont understand his creepy and sinister mentality because you are all to busy making fun of his horrible vocals and focusing on him shooting himself in the foot time and time again when your all just to dumb to see that he is the voice of a past generation, scarier than any of you can ever imagine in your little world of cupcakes and jewelry

toggletoggle post by ben at Jul 17,2012 1:36pm

toggletoggle post by Arillius Bowel Movement at Jul 17,2012 1:39pm
I love cupcakes and jewelry

toggletoggle post by RAY_INVERTIKRUX at Jul 17,2012 1:46pm
you laugh now little jelly bird but when the unstoppable force that is INVERTIKRUX comes crashing through to make it big and evil worshippers all over the planet hear our terrifying concoctions of metal and not yours you wont be mocking us anymore wil you? you think you can get to me with your little infantile jests? i welcome any insults you can throw at me because i am scarier and more terrifying than any of you metal hating nerds and we will continue to make the most scary and evil terror music that anyone has ever heard even though most of you are not yet ready to hear such terror.

toggletoggle post by posbleak   at Jul 17,2012 2:15pm
Arillius%20Bowel%20Movement said[orig][quote]
I love cupcakes and jewelry

HELLS YES

toggletoggle post by RAY_INVERTIKRUX at Jul 17,2012 2:18pm
oh nd now a woman is in here trying to tell me that my dark art is not worth the ink in my skin? it is to bad because the new england metal scene could be so much more if we had a metal female like you to back our evil and terrifyingly scary metal but instead you choose to be a metal hater like your male counterparts on this forum. i welcome it! please keep the bad comments coming we await more attention given to us from you haters!

toggletoggle post by ben at Jul 17,2012 2:52pm
kiss me haters. you make me wet.

toggletoggle post by trioxin_245  at Jul 17,2012 3:00pm edited Jul 17,2012 3:24pm
LOL at this thread

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jul 17,2012 3:42pm
hahah holy shit listen to the track

best yet from the masters of morror

toggletoggle post by chernobyl at Jul 17,2012 3:48pm
this is rly good

toggletoggle post by ben at Jul 17,2012 3:56pm

toggletoggle post by chernobyl at Jul 17,2012 4:16pm
http://www.avenoctum.com/2012/02/inverticrux/

Inverticrux review 1.5/10 FROM A DIFFERENT SITE
Inverticrux used to be called Vintage Flesh, whose 2011 album Hour of the Night Gaunts I previously reviewed (here: http://www.metalteamuk.net/june11reviews/cdreviews-vintage.htm.) So in a sense you can consider this a sequel, and as with every sequel, I (the creator of the review), am convinced it’s ‘better than the original’.

For starters, I’m happy to report that Inverticrux definitely is better than the original that was Vintage Flesh. Self-dubbed an “amalgamation of black, thrash, doom, punk all tied messily together with a heaping helping of horror theme samples and imagery” and “shit head metal and black and roll”, I cannot deny the latter tickles my fancy on certain levels. Maybe this lot finally figured out what they’re all about? Maybe with Inverticrux they truly reach their full potential… maybe, maybe, maybe…

Unfortunately…Virgin Reaper leaves us baffled rather than impressed. Vintage Flesh appeared to me like a struggle for mediocrity. Night Gaunts… sounded like a bunch of angry, naive teenagers without any plan whatsoever coming together and just wanting to make noise. At that stage, the potential of a band is boundless. Now, with Virgin Reaper the innocence is gone. The band have actually discovered song structures and recording techniques, with clear patterns of development shaping (especially in the bits influenced by the two waves of black metal). The core problem lies in the lack of an observable identity. Starting with Raypissed’s vocals that still sound like a piss-take really, especially as they seemingly cannot quite decide what they aim/want to be. I’m not saying that anyone should conceal themselves within a bunker of genre limitations, but consistency of style is one of the most essential features in creating any piece of art. What if the Mona Lisa was wearing a multi-coloured beer helmet? Sure, it’d be fucking great and ol’ Leo would have had a great good laugh with his mates down the wine-bar (or whatever they have in Italy)… but it surely wouldn’t hang in the Louvre… at best it’d lie in a pile of discarded ideas along with that flying-machine made outta sticks. And indeed so, Inverticrux has no business in today’s big-leagues.

Though, musicianship seems to have improved, there are still those ear-wreckingly out-of-key/tune moments as the instrumental Shores of Styx and some shocking harmonica-playing that create a sense of half-arsed/unpolished work. If they don’t put the work in, why should I listen?

I definitely can’t deny that after listening to 1/3 of this, an incredibly strong aura of claustrophobia took over… I craved to remove myself, running far, far away from the state it had delivered me to. I simply couldn’t take it any longer and needed a break. Unfortunately it wasn’t the kind of hysteria provided by band as Esoteric or Deathspell Omega, it was more like being in an awful R&B club, with the DJ blasting Nelly louder than hell and the dance floor filled with people carrying super-contagious bird-flu… I don’t know how it came to this, y’know. Why would I be here, why would I listen to this? FFS!

Anyways, this is definitely the strongest output from this pack of metal die-hards, but it is still far far away from being anything meeting the standards of today’s metal scene. Things simply hang too loosely together and ideas are (still) not executed to their fullest potential. Sometime development takes time, maybe seeds of greatness lie beneath? Good luck, lads! I promise I’ll hand the next promo to someone who’s not a complete dick.

http://www.facebook.com/LetsGetInverted?sk=info

(Miika Virtanen 1.5/10)

toggletoggle post by RAY_INVERTIKRUX at Jul 17,2012 4:19pm
chernobyl said[orig][quote]

Inverticrux used to be called Vintage Flesh, whose 2011 album Hour of the Night Gaunts I previously reviewed (here: http://www.metalteamuk.net/june11reviews/cdreviews-vintage.htm.) So in a sense you can consider this a sequel, and as with every sequel, I (the creator of the review), am convinced it’s ‘better than the original’.

For starters, I’m happy to report that Inverticrux definitely is better than the original that was Vintage Flesh. Self-dubbed an “amalgamation of black, thrash, doom, punk all tied messily together with a heaping helping of horror theme samples and imagery” and “shit head metal and black and roll”, I cannot deny the latter tickles my fancy on certain levels. Maybe this lot finally figured out what they’re all about? Maybe with Inverticrux they truly reach their full potential… maybe, maybe, maybe…

Unfortunately…Virgin Reaper leaves us baffled rather than impressed. Vintage Flesh appeared to me like a struggle for mediocrity. Night Gaunts… sounded like a bunch of angry, naive teenagers without any plan whatsoever coming together and just wanting to make noise. At that stage, the potential of a band is boundless. Now, with Virgin Reaper the innocence is gone. The band have actually discovered song structures and recording techniques, with clear patterns of development shaping (especially in the bits influenced by the two waves of black metal). The core problem lies in the lack of an observable identity. Starting with Raypissed’s vocals that still sound like a piss-take really, especially as they seemingly cannot quite decide what they aim/want to be. I’m not saying that anyone should conceal themselves within a bunker of genre limitations, but consistency of style is one of the most essential features in creating any piece of art. What if the Mona Lisa was wearing a multi-coloured beer helmet? Sure, it’d be fucking great and ol’ Leo would have had a great good laugh with his mates down the wine-bar (or whatever they have in Italy)… but it surely wouldn’t hang in the Louvre… at best it’d lie in a pile of discarded ideas along with that flying-machine made outta sticks. And indeed so, Inverticrux has no business in today’s big-leagues.

Though, musicianship seems to have improved, there are still those ear-wreckingly out-of-key/tune moments as the instrumental Shores of Styx and some shocking harmonica-playing that create a sense of half-arsed/unpolished work. If they don’t put the work in, why should I listen?

I definitely can’t deny that after listening to 1/3 of this, an incredibly strong aura of claustrophobia took over… I craved to remove myself, running far, far away from the state it had delivered me to. I simply couldn’t take it any longer and needed a break. Unfortunately it wasn’t the kind of hysteria provided by band as Esoteric or Deathspell Omega, it was more like being in an awful R&B club, with the DJ blasting Nelly louder than hell and the dance floor filled with people carrying super-contagious bird-flu… I don’t know how it came to this, y’know. Why would I be here, why would I listen to this? FFS!

Anyways, this is definitely the strongest output from this pack of metal die-hards, but it is still far far away from being anything meeting the standards of today’s metal scene. Things simply hang too loosely together and ideas are (still) not executed to their fullest potential. Sometime development takes time, maybe seeds of greatness lie beneath? Good luck, lads! I promise I’ll hand the next promo to someone who’s not a complete dick.

(Miika Virtanen 1.5/10)

yea it is true that not everyone may understand the dangerous brand of morbid metal we bring to the table but that just goes to show that not everyone has been initiated into the true scary dark side of life. we laugh at your attempts to mock us and we use it to make our dark art that much more terrifying and sadisitc! when will all you 12 year old virgins realize that it is us who are the leaders and you are just following are lead! please keep the insults coming your all a bunch of metal hating nerds anyway and we love the attention!

toggletoggle post by ben at Jul 17,2012 7:15pm

(Miika Virtanen 1.5/10)
they always have some good to say if not more good then bad. i liked this review. it does need work and we are working on it. it just keeps getting better. the natural progression of all things worth doing.

toggletoggle post by ben at Jul 17,2012 7:16pm
"Anyways, this is definitely the strongest output from this pack of metal die-hards, but it is still far far away from being anything meeting the standards of today’s metal scene. Things simply hang too loosely together and ideas are (still) not executed to their fullest potential. Sometime development takes time, maybe seeds of greatness lie beneath? Good luck, lads! I promise I’ll hand the next promo to someone who’s not a complete dick." complete dick being the key to this review. he just doesnt like our style. nothing you can about that.

toggletoggle post by Garth Algar at Jul 17,2012 7:23pm
trioxin_245 said[orig][quote]
LOL at this thread

You're supposed to be incognitus.

toggletoggle post by ben at Jul 17,2012 7:24pm
heres one from Funeral rain. they seem to love it to death. just a matter of opinion.

Genre: Heavy, Black, Doom Metal
Label: Independent

You would not believe the size of the smile on my face when this little gem materialized in my mailbox. I metaphorically splooged all over Inverticrux’s (formally known as Vintage Flesh) last album, Hour Of The Night Gaunts, so my expectations are impossibly high for their 2012 release, Virgin Reaper. With an album title like that, they’re well on their way to meeting those standards. What mysteries were to behold within? Were there any other changes along side the band name? My mind is racing with the wondrous possibilities…

Immediately, I’m ecstatic to find that the schizophrenic genre melding remains in Inverticrux’s own patented style. Mixing elements of classic heavy metal, some toned down doom metal and slivers of black metal to make something that’s original and easily distinguishable as belonging to these New Hampshire psychopaths!

Holy… was that a harmonica? Fuck yes! I’ve always said that more metal bands should utilize the power found inside this little magical wind instrument! Granted it’s only found in the song A Cautionary Tale, but I’d rather it be in only one track than in none at all. Personal excitement over discovering the use of an under appreciated instrument aside, the overall instrumentation in Virgin Reaper has a crusty, filthiness going for it that rarely gets the praise it deserves when it’s discovered outside of punk or related versions of black metal. I for one am stoked to find it here!

More praise is to be sent vocalist RayPissed’s way! He changed up his vocal tactic this time around by ditching the constant falsetto (which so many others apparently had a problem with) and replacing it with more variety. Gruff, but not tough guy vocals lead the way while being backed up with the occasional higher end tune and and even better still version of his haunting bellowing! The guy is a vocal genius!

The production is another tally in the positive side of things. Everything sounds much crisper than it did in Hour Of The Night Gaunts while still completely down and dirty. And let’s talk about that cover art! The titular character is clutching his recently used scythe in one hand and a bloody cherry in the other while standing on a pile of skulls, surrounded by blood drenched, big titted chicks! Fucking METAL!!!

Overall: Tinkle me pink to find out that Virgin Reaper holds it’s own against it’s predecessor with it’s stylistic variations and crusty similarities! Inverticrux is a band that knocks down genre expectations and will continue to do what they wish, when they wish on into the future and Funeral Rain will be right there behind them, cheering them on all the way!

10/10

Inverticrux On Facebook

toggletoggle post by lol at Jul 17,2012 7:25pm
jesus christ dude, its like you are impervious to common sense. If you'd simply hold back on your defense mechanism for a fucking second, you might realize that your critics maybe, just maybe, have a point. But that is unlikely, right? Your whole schtick is twisting every criticism and turning it into an attack on the criticizer. Good luck with that in the long run, your band will be over as fast as people stop caring enough to even make fun of it.

toggletoggle post by ben at Jul 17,2012 7:30pm
or this one from England:
CD Review: Inverticrux - Virgin Reaper
Last Updated on Tuesday, 01 May 2012 16:55
Written by Phlis
Thursday, 12 April 2012 16:43

Hailing from the US Inverticrux have just released their debut album Virgin Reaper. So what do we have?

The first song Virgin Reaper starts on a very sombre note then blasts into some quite punky but yet metally rifts and beats. The vocals are very reminiscent of good old 90s thrash with a few Kiss type screams blaring in the background.

A Cautionary Tale is like an Iron Maiden epic but started with guitars and a harmonica, I must say I do love the backing growls and you hear the Kiss esk vocals ringing in the background.

Shores of Styx is a track that is a serenade to the dead as they cross the river Styx on their way to the afterlife. With no vocals this is an instrumental to the dead.

Azreal Beckons My Name gives very much of a haunting feel in music and vocals, it has great chugging but yet melodic guitar riffs which combined with the vocals adds atmospheric majesty.

To Serve That Dark Design is an amazing track starting with a bell tone then heading straight into a well put together heavy metal track. This song takes me back to my youth in the 90s with a mixture of aggression and passion in the music and vocals. This song is one of my favourites on the album I must admit.

Lured By The Scent Of Infants Blood throws the listener into a sombre melancholy visualisation capturing Inverticrux’s own dark style. The deliverance and the way the lyrical narration catapults you into a state of eerie segregation.

Cult Crashers is a good track with the good chuggy guitars but yet I think the screams are out of place on this track. Apart from out of place screams this is a track with the great dark vocals and pounding yet thundering drums accompanied with a side order of immense guitars.

Mr Dead-Spider Gates is a great old school death metal sounding track, I really love the vocals on this track. The accompaniment of the backing vocals which sound like a demon popped in to lay them down on the recording of the album. It has great sounding bass lines too on this one.

Final Tranquillity is an amazing piece of music, the guitars provide atmospheric glory to the max here on this one.

Hurt Whores is a very heavy punky track which come through quite strongly very much in the way the vocals are sung, the sounds of the guitars and the bass but yet the drums are quite thunderous. It is a great end to the album as a whole I feel.

So in summary there are some elements that are out of place like the high pitched screams which some people may not like at all. Inverticrux will appeal to hard-core metal fans and maybe punk fans alike thanks to the various elements which seem to manifest themselves in Inverticrux’s music. If you like bands like The Misfits then give this album a blast as it may just become a favourite in your collection. I give Virgin Reaper 7/10 but must say it would be an 8.5 if some of the screams were placed in the right places.

toggletoggle post by ben at Jul 17,2012 7:35pm
lol said[orig][quote]
jesus christ dude, its like you are impervious to common sense. If you'd simply hold back on your defense mechanism for a fucking second, you might realize that your critics maybe, just maybe, have a point. But that is unlikely, right? Your whole schtick is twisting every criticism and turning it into an attack on the criticizer. Good luck with that in the long run, your band will be over as fast as people stop caring enough to even make fun of it.

yeah it is highly unlikely my critics here have a worth while thing to say. they decided they dont like the person behind the music long before they decided to shit talk the music. i confronted the king of the metal nerds and called him out. he got scared and started a smear campaign against me. so no improvement to my band is ever going to make the faggots here realize our importance in the scene. only time and effort will prove we aren't going anywhere baby, and we will surpass what ever the haters are doing. just watch and wait.

toggletoggle post by trioxin_245  at Jul 17,2012 7:42pm
Garth%20Algar said[orig][quote]
LOL at this thread

You're supposed to be incognitus.

wat

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jul 17,2012 7:43pm
ben said[orig][quote]
lol said[orig][quote]

yeah it is highly unlikely my critics here have a worth while thing to say. they decided they dont like the person behind the music long before they decided to shit talk the music. i confronted the king of the metal nerds and called him out. he got scared and moved in with his auntie and uncle in Bel-Air.

toggletoggle post by trioxin_245  at Jul 17,2012 7:44pm
nice, nice haha

toggletoggle post by Garth Algar at Jul 17,2012 7:54pm
Just sayin' I saw that post pre edit and wondered if you'd catch it. You did.

toggletoggle post by lol at Jul 17,2012 7:55pm
ben said[orig][quote]
lol said[orig][quote]

yeah it is highly unlikely my critics here have a worth while thing to say. they decided they dont like the person behind the music long before they decided to shit talk the music. i confronted the king of the metal nerds and called him out. he got scared and started a smear campaign against me. so no improvement to my band is ever going to make the faggots here realize our importance in the scene. only time and effort will prove we aren't going anywhere baby, and we will surpass what ever the haters are doing. just watch and wait.

wow, that's pretty convenient for you then isn't it? with that excuse, no matter what anyone says about your band, its all filtered by your brain into some kind of conspiracy where people don't really think your band is bad, they just are all blindly following one person, whose own criticisms are invalid and not based on your music at all. like i said before, you're impervious to common sense. no matter what, you'll be able to flip it around in order to come out on top in your own mind. you keep providing more examples with every reply

toggletoggle post by josh_hates_you  at Jul 17,2012 7:57pm

This was awesome. Not only would I buy it, but even Wren listened to it.

toggletoggle post by ben at Jul 17,2012 8:02pm
the real thing is way better.

toggletoggle post by tryoxyclean at Jul 17,2012 8:03pm
so wait king of faggot jetski pics got called out, lol

toggletoggle post by josh_hates_you  at Jul 17,2012 8:06pm
ben said[orig][quote]
the real thing is way better.

The real thing by faith no more? It sure is.

But as far as this song goes, it's awesome. Captured the frightening vocals, eerie guitars, and creepy drums perfectly.

As you are well aware, immitation is the sincerest form of flattery. I think someone might have a man crush on you.

toggletoggle post by raynards band members at Jul 17,2012 8:06pm
raynard PLEASE stop dude, you can embarrass yourself all you want but you're making US look stupid. We are actual musicians with talent who don't want our names dragged through the mud so you can win some little internet battle with people who are obviously MUCH more talented and worthwhile in general than you are. Just stop trying to convince people you matter, you don't, you're just some aging loser who thinks that wearing face paint and screaming like a 9 year old girl who just stubbed her toe on the doorway is 'dangerous' and 'evil.' If we had known you were going to go around posting childish shit all over the internet we never would've written those songs for you to wail like a bitch over.

toggletoggle post by boblovesmusic   at Jul 17,2012 8:21pm edited Jul 17,2012 8:22pm
ben said[orig][quote]
lol said[orig][quote]

Just for the record, I was one of the few people that actually liked Inverticrux when I saw them the couple times. In fact, I was going to planning to book them for a Bobfest despite the fact everyone seemed to not like them. Actually I listened to this track you posted and I gotta say I kinda like it but I didn't want to get insulted (on both sides) for liking it (and this isn't my battle)

yet for some reason, I got yelled at cus I didn't get around to listening to one or two CDs (not out of interest on my part but because it kinda got lost in the hundreds of CDs I get from local bands in an attempt to support the scene and listen to everything).

Granted my initial response to your attack should've been more professional but I get somewhat (to put it mildly) insulted when people misinterpret what I'm doing in the scene as some sort of crusade to be the most popular metal nerd ever which is not the case (that said I enjoy having lots of friends in the scene and yes I am a nerd/geek/whatever and proud of it).

Also, I didn't start any smear campaigns nor did I really want to. I can't deny I enjoyed the support I received after the incident, but honestly I just wanted to move on to more important things then fight battles with people who don't like me.

(Yeah I have been reading these threads cus they're somewhat entertaining)

Basically, I'm not your enemy on this one.

toggletoggle post by trioxin_245  at Jul 17,2012 8:24pm
Don't worry about what this half-witted ego-maniacal moron thinks Wren, one of these days I'm bound to run into him and I'll take care of it.

toggletoggle post by jerry springer at Jul 17,2012 8:28pm

toggletoggle post by ben at Jul 17,2012 8:33pm
yeah this isn't about that shit anymore Wren, but your gang of metal nerds sure are holding tight to the idea that i am an asshole. but i just play the roll while i am here. most of the cock lickers that post shit would have no problem with me if not for that foolish event. but i do enjoy the hate. so fuck it. keep it coming ass wipes. i can always lay it on way thinker. trioxin, you like playing with fire? heres a match.

toggletoggle post by ben at Jul 17,2012 8:35pm
tricoxin his ass!

toggletoggle post by nekronaut  at Jul 17,2012 8:39pm

toggletoggle post by boblovesmusic   at Jul 17,2012 9:01pm
Exactly!

toggletoggle post by trioxin_245  at Jul 17,2012 9:03pm
ben said[orig][quote]
trioxin, you like playing with fire? heres a match.

toggletoggle post by boblovesmusic   at Jul 17,2012 9:09pm

toggletoggle post by trioxin_245  at Jul 17,2012 9:12pm
The real reason this thing started is because I watched in silence for months as this moron talked more and more shit about friends and brothers until I decided to say something, and was subsequently threatened with a gun via facebook.

The rest is mistory.

toggletoggle post by xgodzillax  at Jul 17,2012 9:21pm
Is it out of the ordinary that this cocksucker is one of the few people on this board I want to fight with the passion of a thousand burning suns?

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jul 17,2012 9:22pm
lol said[orig][quote]
ben said[orig][quote]
lol said[orig][quote]

wow, that's pretty convenient for you then isn't it? with that excuse, no matter what anyone says about your band, its all filtered by your brain into some kind of conspiracy where people don't really think your band is bad, they just are all blindly following one person, whose own criticisms are invalid and not based on your music at all. like i said before, you're impervious to common sense. no matter what, you'll be able to flip it around in order to come out on top in your own mind. you keep providing more examples with every reply

Cartman: Hey Kyle, can I talk to you for a second?
Kyle: Dude, get out of here! I'm peeing.
Cartman: [walks off a bit] It's just... I don't know what to do about Jimmy. I'm starting to think he might try and Jew me out of my half of the fishsticks joke. [Kyle zips up and goes to the sink to wash his hands] I just... need you to teach me some Jew defensive moves, Kyle. Because we really both did come up with it. [kyle finishes up, grabs a paper towel, wipes his hands clean, and turns to Cartman]
Kyle: You know what, Cartman? I believe you.
Cartman: You do?
Kyle: Yes, I believe that you believe you helped write that joke. That's how people like you work! Your ego is so out of whack that it will do whatever it can to protect itself. And people with a messed up ego can do these mental gymnastics to convince themselves they're awesome, when really, they're just douchebags! [turns and leaves the bathroom]
Cartman: [after some thought] But, I'm sure I helped come up with the joke. Didn't I?

toggletoggle post by trioxin_245  at Jul 17,2012 9:32pm
DestroyYouAlot said[orig][quote]
lol said[orig][quote]
ben said[orig][quote]
lol said[orig][quote]

Cartman: Hey Kyle, can I talk to you for a second?
Kyle: Dude, get out of here! I'm peeing.
Cartman: [walks off a bit] It's just... I don't know what to do about Jimmy. I'm starting to think he might try and Jew me out of my half of the fishsticks joke. [Kyle zips up and goes to the sink to wash his hands] I just... need you to teach me some Jew defensive moves, Kyle. Because we really both did come up with it. [kyle finishes up, grabs a paper towel, wipes his hands clean, and turns to Cartman]
Kyle: You know what, Cartman? I believe you.
Cartman: You do?
Kyle: Yes, I believe that you believe you helped write that joke. That's how people like you work! Your ego is so out of whack that it will do whatever it can to protect itself. And people with a messed up ego can do these mental gymnastics to convince themselves they're awesome, when really, they're just douchebags! [turns and leaves the bathroom]
Cartman: [after some thought] But, I'm sure I helped come up with the joke. Didn't I?

dude I was thinking of this ALL day

toggletoggle post by ben at Jul 17,2012 9:47pm
The real reason this thing started is because I watched in silence for months as this moron talked more and more shit about friends and brothers until I decided to say something, and was subsequently threatened with a gun via facebook.

The rest is mistory.

mystery is the spelling. but dont worry. your one of the IN kids. they wont bust your balls for it. not will i. way to childish.

toggletoggle post by trioxin_245  at Jul 17,2012 9:54pm
it's Mistory as in HISTORY fuck face

toggletoggle post by ben at Jul 17,2012 9:56pm
well then its Morror as in Horror faggot ass ;)

toggletoggle post by lol at Jul 17,2012 10:10pm
God raynard is a joke. How does he sleep at night? I couldn't live with myself if I was known as the scene's resident horse's ass!

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jul 17,2012 10:19pm
"Halloween Eve is On Halloween"

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

toggletoggle post by ben at Jul 17,2012 10:28pm
lol said[orig][quote]
God raynard is a joke. How does he sleep at night? I couldn't live with myself if I was known as the scene's resident horse's ass!
funny i dont feel like a horses ass, but i am absolutely sure you should feel like a fool for being a follower of this pack of fools.

toggletoggle post by ben at Jul 17,2012 10:29pm

toggletoggle post by lol at Jul 17,2012 10:32pm
Seriously though, there is a good chance Raynard is mentally retarded in which case I'd feel bad. The more I think of it, he must be retarded. I'm sorry special bro, you keep being awesome!

toggletoggle post by Lamp nli at Jul 17,2012 10:38pm
Ben's myperactive because he's living in his own personal mell.

toggletoggle post by ben at Jul 17,2012 10:42pm

toggletoggle post by ben at Jul 17,2012 10:53pm
lol said[orig][quote]
Seriously though, there is a good chance Raynard is mentally retarded in which case I'd feel bad. The more I think of it, he must be retarded. I'm sorry special bro, you keep being awesome!
mentally ill YES. BUT VERY FUNCTIONAL.my mental illness is know to some as genius. beyond comprehension of the average turd like your self. genius does have its price. i am willing to pay.

toggletoggle post by lol at Jul 17,2012 10:57pm
Your genius include your endless spelling and grammatical errors?

toggletoggle post by ben at Jul 17,2012 10:59pm
yes, it does. it should matter here. i am not writing a thesis on global warming here. can we try a little harder now to avoid the childish approach to teasingand lets debate like adults. you can do that cant you?

toggletoggle post by ben at Jul 17,2012 10:59pm
plus i am pretty drunk and stoned right now.

toggletoggle post by lol at Jul 17,2012 10:59pm
know to some as genius

toggletoggle post by ben at Jul 17,2012 11:02pm
god, you a pathetic little fag. i guess I'm not a genius now! you got me. i got it all over you and thats good enough for me.

toggletoggle post by ben at Jul 17,2012 11:03pm

toggletoggle post by Tony Lazaro at Jul 18,2012 2:44am
xgodzillax said[orig][quote]
Is it out of the ordinary that this cocksucker is one of the few people on this board I want to fight with the passion of a thousand burning suns?

Gaynard are you gonna respond to that?

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Jul 18,2012 2:49am
Man...you guys let this dude troll you all so easily. Who's really the fool here? You or him?

STOP RESPONDING.

toggletoggle post by lol at Jul 18,2012 3:10am
Are you kidding, I love laughing at his retardedness. I don't think we are getting trolled, just laughing at a sad individual, but we're all going to hell anyway so it's just solid entertainment!

toggletoggle post by posbleak   at Jul 18,2012 9:22am
ben said[orig][quote]

so no improvement to my band is ever going to make the faggots here realize our importance in the scene.

I have literally never heard anybody mention you or the name of your band outside of jokes on RTTP so I'm dying to know; it's not exactly like anybody's talking about you or playing your music or booking your band, you don't have very many Facebook fans and it doesn't look like you play shows (there are none announced on your page and the last show pictures were from November and only had about 3 audience members)

Like, if I'm missing something important and scene-y and you're actually the MLK Jr. of unappealing NH rock then feel free to correct me, but I'm really not seeing it

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jul 18,2012 9:26am
posbleak said[orig][quote]
ben said[orig][quote]

so no improvement to my band is ever going to make the faggots here realize our importance in the scene.

I have literally never heard anybody mention you or the name of your band outside of jokes on RTTP so I'm dying to know; it's not exactly like anybody's talking about you or playing your music or booking your band, you don't have very many Facebook fans and it doesn't look like you play shows (there are none announced on your page and the last show pictures were from November and only had about 3 audience members)

Like, if I'm missing something important and scene-y and you're actually the MLK Jr. of unappealing NH rock then feel free to correct me, but I'm really not seeing it

It's probably because all the participants in the metal scene we supposedly don't have were going to all of the other nightly metal shows there apparently aren't. o_0

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 18,2012 9:27am
ALl I WILL SAY IS THAT MYSTIC FOREST IS AWESOME AND THIS GUY DID VOCALS ON THE NEW ALBUM

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 18,2012 10:19am
LOL BUMP

toggletoggle post by RAY_INVERTIKRUX at Jul 18,2012 10:19am
ben said[orig][quote]

you think your lack of knowledge of the true kings of NewEngland morror metal effects us? you mock us because we make you feel uncomfortable with our scary and terrifying melodies and you dont know how to react because you are to busy joinging up with you legion of cool kid metal haters. keep the hate coming because we love it, and we feed off of it to become even more terrifying and evil than before! the metal nerds will never win because we love the hate we get from them when they think they are hurting us but really we have so many positive reviews from all around the world and our legions of fans will prove one day to you metal haters that we are the most truly terrifying and scary metal band in new England and if you had all just banded together to support us regardless of whether you like us musically or not we would have put in a good word for you on whatever record label we are on when we get huge and your all still peeing your pants and never going to shows to suport local metal!

toggletoggle post by RAY_INVERTIKRUX at Jul 18,2012 10:42am
xmikex said[orig][quote]

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

you laugh because you are nothing but a hater. should we have called the song 'hallows eve is on thanksgiving' for you? the song title is accurate as well as terrifying and you are to dumb to see that because all you nerds know how to do is hate. if you could stop your littel virgin minds for one second you would see the true genius in my lyrics and vocal style because it brings fear to your mind since your all afraid of what will come next! please keep the hate coming i love to come here and piss off you little baby nerds it makes me so happy to know that you are all such haters that you cant touch me!

toggletoggle post by posbleak   at Jul 18,2012 10:44am
So like...that three-person basement show is it then?

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Jul 18,2012 10:44am
Is this real life?

toggletoggle post by ben at Jul 18,2012 11:39am
RAY_INVERTIKRUX said[orig][quote]
xmikex said[orig][quote]

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

you laugh because you are nothing but a hater. should we have called the song 'hallows eve is on thanksgiving' for you? the song title is accurate as well as terrifying and you are to dumb to see that because all you nerds know how to do is hate. if you could stop your littel virgin minds for one second you would see the true genius in my lyrics and vocal style because it brings fear to your mind since your all afraid of what will come next! please keep the hate coming i love to come here and piss off you little baby nerds it makes me so happy to know that you are all such haters that you cant touch me!

now listen to this guy kiddies. he is not me but he is a pretty good advocate for the band. cartoon metal? why not? nerds like cartoons! you should be loving us up right now. oh thanks again fake Ray-inverticrux. thanks for keeping the flames of hate high and mighty while i was gone. you are a true asset to any band and i mean that.

toggletoggle post by WHY at Jul 18,2012 11:44am
This thread is the most attention you or your band will ever get in your entire life. Soak it up, I guess

toggletoggle post by ben at Jul 18,2012 11:45am
ben said[orig][quote]

then apparently your not paying attention. but hearing us mentioned is not whats important here. we are underground and thats where we stay. your just not seeing it because your not impressed with us. so move on then. we certainly dont need you. i am here merely for the negative feed back thank you very much. we get enough positive elsewhere. i just like to tease the local doinks. such a riot!

toggletoggle post by ben at Jul 18,2012 11:49am
WHY said[orig][quote]
This thread is the most attention you or your band will ever get in your entire life. Soak it up, I guess
this and every other thread we post here. you wouldn't know what to do with out us. you think you picked on bands before? keep it coming. for all the hate you offer, puts us out there for more and more people to find us who are meant to discover us. if you really hated us, the best thing you could do
is ignore us. but you cant. we are to in your face and thats just one small part of what makes us rock your dicks off. your boring forum took off as soon as i came to town, and it will drop back into obscurity when i'm gone. keep me interested, or i may just turn my back on this site for good. all my band mates tell me to get off this shit site. but i have way to much fun. remember, ignore me, if you can.... ;)

toggletoggle post by ben at Jul 18,2012 11:55am

bennyhillifier
oh look someone keeps posting our music to youtube. thats strange, i was almost sure we sucked because little kids at RTTP told me we do. go figure. anyway, this is an epic piece of metal we pieced together for the "hour of the night gaunts" album. for you to hate how good it is. enjoy!

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 18,2012 11:58am
lol.

REAL TALK

BEN, WHY IS YOUR NAME BEN ON HERE

toggletoggle post by ben at Jul 18,2012 12:01pm
arilliusbm said[orig][quote]
ALl I WILL SAY IS THAT MYSTIC FOREST IS AWESOME AND THIS GUY DID VOCALS ON THE NEW ALBUM
thanks guy, but your wasting your time here my friend. we will never be crust punk or hardcore enough for this site. "in the end" will be released world wide on Drakkar July 31st! i hope you enjoy the full release. Stefan is at his most amazing on it. remain wicked.

toggletoggle post by trioxin_245  at Jul 18,2012 12:04pm
ben said[orig][quote]
can we try a little harder now to avoid the childish approach to teasingand lets debate like adults

pfffffffffffffffft
says the guy who has called people (off the top of my head):
-a virgin
-a nerd
-small dick
-cryoxin
-tricoxin his ass
-13 year old pimple faced geek
-tryoxyclean (whatever the fuck that means)
-faggot ass
-pathetic little fag
and the list goes on, you mature adult you.

toggletoggle post by ben at Jul 18,2012 12:24pm
ben said[orig][quote]
can we try a little harder now to avoid the childish approach to teasingand lets debate like adults

pfffffffffffffffft
-a virgin
-a nerd
-small dick
-cryoxin
-tricoxin his ass
-faggot ass
-pathetic little fag

SORRY GUY, I AM FORCED TO USE THE LANGUAGE YOU KNOW. it was you guys who began the childish shit talking. how else should i retort?

toggletoggle post by narkybark   at Jul 18,2012 1:06pm

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jul 18,2012 1:09pm
ben said[orig][quote]
ben said[orig][quote]

pfffffffffffffffft
-a virgin
-a nerd
-small dick
-cryoxin
-tricoxin his ass
-faggot ass
-pathetic little fag

SORRY GUY, I AM FORCED TO USE THE LANGUAGE YOU KNOW. it was you guys who began the childish shit talking. how else should i retort?

please post positive reviews of your work from credible source here.

toggletoggle post by Gregd-blessedoffal  at Jul 18,2012 1:40pm

toggletoggle post by Arillius Bowel Movement at Jul 18,2012 1:58pm
ben said[orig][quote]
i can always lay it on way thinker..

Indeed.

toggletoggle post by chernobyl at Jul 18,2012 2:06pm
ben said[orig][quote]
i do enjoy the hate. so fuck it. keep it coming ass wipes. i can always lay it on way thinker. trioxin, you like playing with fire? heres a match.

Yeah, I'm sure you'll be saying that once you get your ass beatdown.

toggletoggle post by ben at Jul 18,2012 2:13pm

let me know if you need more. many are on the other thread
Funeral Rain Zine – News, Reviews, Metal and More
« An Interview With RayPissed Of InverticruxAlestorm – Back Through Time »
Vintage Flesh – Hour Of The Night Gaunts

Genre: Black Metal, Gothic, Progressive, Thrash, Doom, Your Mom
Label: Independent (But honestly shouldn‘t be)

Yet another entry in the Funeral Rain archives that start out with “I honestly didn’t know what to expect from _____…” But seriously, the ghastly cover art for Hour Of The Night Gaunts and the rude, crude and full of ‘tude approach that the lads in Vintage Flesh have on their Facebook page immediately paint them out to be wildcards capable of anything under the metal sun!

I’ve never been so dead on before. Vintage Flesh is (er… was, as they are now known as Inverticrux) capable of ANYTHING and they show it on their very last album! And while I was scanning the ‘net for intel on these guys, I managed to find nothing but iffy reviews about their “played out” and “why bother” style of metal… but what the hell do “they” know? Hour Of The Night Gaunts is a heavily complex album, full of material that any true metalhead/gothic whatsit should be drooling over by the first note!

Vocalist RayPissed chooses to go down a path that you don’t hear very often in metal of this caliber: falsetto. I’m sure a lot of you are thinking King Diamond right about now, but you’re way off. It’s more of a blackened shriek mixed with a woman in a 60’s sitcom who just saw a mouse. Now those of you who thought King Diamond are all frowny faced. But guess what? Fuck you! I like this style. It’s unique and plays off the rest of the band very well. But Mr. Pissed also manages to throw in these over the top, dramatic semi-soliloquies that HAUNT as well as entertain. Oh, and there’s some excellent growls thrown in there from time to time, generally as an accent or background vocal. At any rate, the vocals are top notch!

I’m not really sure how to continue this review since all I’m going to do is verbally jizz all over the tight musicianship and the virtual ghostly opera that goes down from begin to end. The twelve car pile up of genre melding can go from doomy funeral dirges that give way to scorching black metal riffs that make room for pseudo-power metal melodies in just one track! Substance. This album has it.

Overall: Hour Of The Night Gaunts is a fun, haunting ride from Follow Me To The Grave to While I Wandered Away With Death. If you don’t get what these spooky cats are laying down, then kindly remove the stick from betwixt yer buttocks so that I might replace it with my boot!

10/10

Inverticrux On Facebook

toggletoggle post by ben at Jul 18,2012 2:15pm

toggletoggle post by chernobyl at Jul 18,2012 2:17pm
ben said[orig][quote]

I’m not really sure how to continue this review since all I’m going to do is verbally jizz all over the tight musicianship and the virtual ghostly opera that goes down from begin to end.

Yeah because the music is so inspiring and complex...Oh wait it isn't. Whoever wrote that review has no concept of what good musicianship is obviously and is clearly a a huge dork.

toggletoggle post by WHY at Jul 18,2012 2:18pm
ben said[orig][quote]

let me know if you need more. many are on the other thread
Funeral Rain Zine – News, Reviews, Metal and More
Vintage Flesh – Hour Of The Night Gaunts

Genre: Black Metal, Gothic, Progressive, Thrash, Doom, Your Mom
Label: Independent (But honestly shouldn‘t be)

Yet another entry in the Funeral Rain archives that start out with “I honestly didn’t know what to expect from _____…” But seriously, the ghastly cover art for Hour Of The Night Gaunts and the rude, crude and full of ‘tude approach that the lads in Vintage Flesh have on their Facebook page immediately paint them out to be wildcards capable of anything under the metal sun!

I’ve never been so dead on before. Vintage Flesh is (er… was, as they are now known as Inverticrux) capable of ANYTHING and they show it on their very last album! And while I was scanning the ‘net for intel on these guys, I managed to find nothing but iffy reviews about their “played out” and “why bother” style of metal… but what the hell do “they” know? Hour Of The Night Gaunts is a heavily complex album, full of material that any true metalhead/gothic whatsit should be drooling over by the first note!

Vocalist RayPissed chooses to go down a path that you don’t hear very often in metal of this caliber: falsetto. I’m sure a lot of you are thinking King Diamond right about now, but you’re way off. It’s more of a blackened shriek mixed with a woman in a 60’s sitcom who just saw a mouse. Now those of you who thought King Diamond are all frowny faced. But guess what? Fuck you! I like this style. It’s unique and plays off the rest of the band very well. But Mr. Pissed also manages to throw in these over the top, dramatic semi-soliloquies that HAUNT as well as entertain. Oh, and there’s some excellent growls thrown in there from time to time, generally as an accent or background vocal. At any rate, the vocals are top notch!

I’m not really sure how to continue this review since all I’m going to do is verbally jizz all over the tight musicianship and the virtual ghostly opera that goes down from begin to end. The twelve car pile up of genre melding can go from doomy funeral dirges that give way to scorching black metal riffs that make room for pseudo-power metal melodies in just one track! Substance. This album has it.

Overall: Hour Of The Night Gaunts is a fun, haunting ride from Follow Me To The Grave to While I Wandered Away With Death. If you don’t get what these spooky cats are laying down, then kindly remove the stick from betwixt yer buttocks so that I might replace it with my boot!

10/10

Inverticrux On Facebook

you already posted that one, dickhead. how about another? since there are "6 pages" worth of glowing reviews

toggletoggle post by ben at Jul 18,2012 2:30pm
fuck shit bag. go to the other page you made. i posted enough of them there. you want more. go seek em out. i aint got time to win your dumb ass over.

toggletoggle post by ben at Jul 18,2012 2:34pm
ben said[orig][quote]

I’m not really sure how to continue this review since all I’m going to do is verbally jizz all over the tight musicianship and the virtual ghostly opera that goes down from begin to end.

Yeah because the music is so inspiring and complex...Oh wait it isn't. Whoever wrote that review has no concept of what good musicianship is obviously and is clearly a a huge dork.
your as dumb as a christian. hey wait, i bet you are one arent you?! ha hah!!! dont you see, you just dont like it. its not your tastes. so leave it alone. dont prove what a fag you are by bashing something you have no idea about. i hate all main stream radio rock but i recognize where it took talent to make. however misdirected that talent may be. you are like talking to a child. i hope you are for your sake.

toggletoggle post by trioxin_245  at Jul 18,2012 2:46pm
ben said[orig][quote]

LOLOLOL

toggletoggle post by chernobyl at Jul 18,2012 2:47pm
ben said[orig][quote]
ben said[orig][quote]

your as dumb as a christian. hey wait, i bet you are one arent you?! ha hah!!! dont you see, you just dont like it. its not your tastes. so leave it alone. dont prove what a fag you are by bashing something you have no idea about. i hate all main stream radio rock but i recognize where it took talent to make. however misdirected that talent may be. you are like talking to a child. i hope you are for your sake.

1) "You're as dumb as a Christian" not "your as dumb as a christian"
2) Are you delusional? No, I am not christian..
3) Talking like a child? Have you read your own posts you talk like an unperceptive mentally disabled crypt keeper yappin' faggot.

toggletoggle post by Burnsy at Jul 18,2012 2:48pm
This is fun. We're having fun.

toggletoggle post by chernobyl at Jul 18,2012 2:50pm
Burnsy said[orig][quote]
This is Raynard. Raynard make 'funny'.

toggletoggle post by ben at Jul 18,2012 2:53pm
ben said[orig][quote]
ben said[orig][quote]

3) Talking like a child? Have you read your own posts you talk like an unperceptive mentally disabled crypt keeper yappin' faggot.

obviously i have been keeping you pretty entertained. you can just leave if you like. no one will miss you. no one.

toggletoggle post by chernobyl at Jul 18,2012 2:54pm
ben said[orig][quote]
ben said[orig][quote]
ben said[orig][quote]

obviously i have been keeping you pretty entertained. you can just leave if you like. no one will miss you. no one.

Pretty sure that nobody here on this board is friends or likes you, do yourself a favor and leave. No one wants to support your band here.

toggletoggle post by ben at Jul 18,2012 2:58pm
ben said[orig][quote]
ben said[orig][quote]
ben said[orig][quote]

Pretty sure that nobody here on this board is friends or likes you, do yourself a favor and leave. No one wants to support your band here.

ahhh now we are getting down to what really bunchs your panties up. sorry girl, this is a public forum. only one man can kick me out. if that ever happens it will be a blessing in disguise for me.

toggletoggle post by trioxin_245  at Jul 18,2012 3:02pm
Sixteen posts ITT alone since 11:30 this morning, all about yourself. Good job.

toggletoggle post by chernobyl at Jul 18,2012 3:14pm
raynard, you're not upsetting me. I just like making fun of you because of the way you act and not to mention that you're in your 40s which is funny because I would be ashamed of myself if I was in my 40s and talked like you and not to mention be in Inverticrux.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 18,2012 3:21pm
Raynard, don't upset chernobyl. He will stab and brass knuckle you :(

toggletoggle post by ben at Jul 18,2012 3:27pm
raynard, you're not upsetting me. I just like making fun of you because of the way you act and not to mention that you're in your 40s which is funny because I would be ashamed of myself if I was in my 40s and talked like you and not to mention be in Inverticrux.
i suppose a mans time in metal is limited. i bet you listen to plenty of metal with guys peaking in the 50's and older. sorry that i still rock. you should be so lucky when you reach 41. i am a forties metal head and damn proud. i survived alot. you should know how to give respect but your child molesting parents never bothered to teach you. they were to busy burying dads dick in your 12 year old ass.

toggletoggle post by xgodzillax  at Jul 18,2012 3:31pm
ben said[orig][quote]

bennyhillifier
oh look someone keeps posting our music to youtube. thats strange, i was almost sure we sucked because little kids at RTTP told me we do.

Youtube username: VintageFlesh

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 18,2012 3:31pm edited Jul 18,2012 3:32pm
Watch out, you gonna get stabbed then knuckled

toggletoggle post by Rabbit at Jul 18,2012 3:33pm
ben said[orig][quote]
trioxin, you like playing with fire? heres a match.

Are you gonna light his Country Music Award on fire?

toggletoggle post by ben at Jul 18,2012 3:34pm

bennyhillifier
stab and knuckle this.

toggletoggle post by trioxin_245  at Jul 18,2012 3:36pm
I can't wait to watch raynard get beat up by cher.

@rabbit: wat

and 'username vintageflesh' made me LOLOLOL

toggletoggle post by Burnsy at Jul 18,2012 3:38pm
I loled @ rabbit.

toggletoggle post by chernobyl at Jul 18,2012 3:45pm

and 'username vintageflesh' made me LOLOLOL

seriously, does he really believe that anyone thinks some kid just loves some local NH band that in the eye of the beholder is sub-par at absolute best evolved or a completely devolved pile of garbage that much he made his youtube account "VintageFlesh" and posts 20 VintageFlesh videos...

Man, he really is the offspring of Eric Cartman and The Crypt Keeper.

toggletoggle post by trioxin_245  at Jul 18,2012 3:48pm
I just think it's funny that he's threatening me again LOL

toggletoggle post by posbleak   at Jul 18,2012 3:51pm
At least the Crypt Keeper is a nice dude under that weird voice who'll talk 90s cartoons and record voicemails for rando fans

I get the feeling this isn't the case with Ray-Ray here

toggletoggle post by ben at Jul 18,2012 3:55pm
At least the Crypt Keeper is a nice dude under that weird voice who'll talk 90s cartoons and record voicemails for rando fans

i only play an asshole on RTTP. i do voice mails for a price. just saying.

toggletoggle post by trioxin_245  at Jul 18,2012 4:03pm
ben said[orig][quote]

like I said, it's just some regular joe trying to act the part. fuckin poser.

toggletoggle post by ben at Jul 18,2012 4:07pm
ben said[orig][quote]

shut the fuck up big mouth. its obviously a joke. big fucking tough guy here huh. your gonna get to close one day, and then your gonna see how much more fucker up i can be in person. i know its coming, and i savor the chance.

toggletoggle post by ben at Jul 18,2012 4:08pm
hah hah he said fucker!

toggletoggle post by ben at Jul 18,2012 4:08pm
hah hah, i will fucker you up! ha hahh!!!

toggletoggle post by ben at Jul 18,2012 4:09pm
ah i beat you to the childish joke. sorry get some money to make. see you all during the break!

toggletoggle post by Gregd-blessedoffal  at Jul 18,2012 4:20pm

toggletoggle post by LEGION at Jul 18,2012 4:21pm
If one of you could give me a hand with this drum hardware bag, I'd appreciate it.

toggletoggle post by douchebag_patrol at Jul 18,2012 6:57pm

toggletoggle post by trioxin_245  at Jul 19,2012 8:52am
ben said[orig][quote]
ben said[orig][quote]

shut the fuck up big mouth. its obviously a joke. big fucking tough guy here huh. your gonna get to close one day, and then your gonna see how much more fucker up i can be in person. i know its coming, and i savor the chance.

toggletoggle post by Real fake real ARIL at Jul 19,2012 8:58am
^ blowhard fag

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jul 19,2012 10:49am
RTTP Boxing Match: Raynard vs. Ross

toggletoggle post by trioxin_245  at Jul 19,2012 10:55am
I'm down, schedule that shit

bennyhillifier

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jul 19,2012 10:59am

vs

SUPPORT

toggletoggle post by trioxin_245  at Jul 19,2012 11:00am
lulz

but he's not the crypt keeper, he's the crypt keepers creepy gay uncle, the crypt keeper is awesome, not a faggot.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jul 19,2012 11:03am
I'm down, schedule that shit

bennyhillifier

So what you're saying is you'll push him up against the wall at a family barbecue and force him to make out? Hmm..

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jul 19,2012 11:04am

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:twy again, dis time wid feewing
[default homepage] [print][11:36:50am Apr 16,2024
load time 0.07842 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]