New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Pats try to trade Ocho and can't, so they will cut him by RustyPS on Jun 7,2012 4:01pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Jun 7,2012 4:01pm

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jun 7,2012 4:11pm
Just posted this to PFT.

I watched Ocho pick Brady’s brain all through training camp.

I watched him stay late after practice and get extra reps in.

I watched him squash all the distracting obnoxious public tendencies he had to try and fit in.

I saw this guy try as hard as he possibly could to fit into a high powered offense so good that not even the fact that their highest profile wide receiver not knowing the playbook could stop it.

And he just… couldn’t… do it. I don’t even know what else to say.

I stood by this guy like I've never stood by a failed athlete before with maybe the exception of John Smoltz with the Red Sox. I'm stunned in one sense because I know the Pats were actually under the 90 man roster limit and that all eyes are on Andre Carter maybe coming back. I'm shocked so much deeper that this guy really really couldn't figure out how to play for the Patriots.

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Jun 7,2012 5:41pm
He was too busy tweeting and trying to find a room mate in MA. to learn shit for the Pats offense.

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Jun 7,2012 5:49pm
xmikex said[orig][quote]
Just posted this to PFT.

I watched him squash all the distracting obnoxious public tendencies he had to try and fit in.

I saw this guy try as hard as he possibly could to fit into a high powered offense so good that not even the fact that their highest profile wide receiver not knowing the playbook could stop it.

I stood by this guy like I've never stood by a failed athlete before with maybe the exception of John Smoltz with the Red Sox. I'm stunned in one sense because I know the Pats were actually under the 90 man roster limit and that all eyes are on Andre Carter maybe coming back. I'm shocked so much deeper that this guy really really couldn't figure out how to play for the Patriots.

You just summed up how I feel about this completely.

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Jun 7,2012 5:54pm

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jun 8,2012 8:43am
I do like cats.

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Jun 8,2012 9:05am
xmikex said[orig][quote]
I do like cats.

Then we are squared up.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jun 8,2012 9:18am
On a positive note, since it's Friday...

Think about what it says about Belichick and the Patriots that they bungled their 2 biggest offseason acquisitions last year (Ocho and Haynesworthless) and still turned out a great season that was 1 drive away from winning the Super Bowl. I have way fewer regrets about this season than I do the 2007 mess. This team played its heart out.

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Jun 8,2012 10:12am
In other news, it's being reported that the team is in talks with Gronk about restructuring/extending his current deal, which has 2 years left. Deal could be done as soon as today.

toggletoggle post by Dankill at Jun 9,2012 5:37pm
RustyPS said[orig][quote]
xmikex said[orig][quote]
Just posted this to PFT.

You just summed up how I feel about this completely.
THIS

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Puritanical Chaotic Autopsy
[default homepage] [print][10:25:26am Mar 28,2024
load time 0.01042 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]