New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Cops shoot face-eating naked guy by largefreakatzero on May 27,2012 2:31pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at May 27,2012 2:31pm

toggletoggle post by yummy at May 27,2012 3:11pm
They had to shoot the guy 6 times before he stopped chewing on the man's face. wow

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 27,2012 4:12pm
Pcp anyone? Angel dust is back!

toggletoggle post by chernobyl at May 27,2012 4:20pm
Holy shit, this rules!

toggletoggle post by chernobyl at May 27,2012 4:25pm
"Police unsurprisingly think cocaine may have been involved."

Didn't realize a side effect of cocaine was biting people's faces off.

toggletoggle post by Burnsy at May 27,2012 4:29pm
Yeah, apparently it makes people ravenously gay. News to me.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at May 27,2012 11:15pm
Z-day 0

toggletoggle post by Happy Hipster at May 28,2012 1:14pm
Cocaine is one helluva drug.

toggletoggle post by xgodzillax  at May 28,2012 2:33pm
im surprised "ben" hasnt come in here talking about how it is "niggers"

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at May 29,2012 5:21am
Shit.

toggletoggle post by chernobyl at May 29,2012 6:27am edited May 29,2012 6:46am
Lamp said[orig][quote]
Shit.

Ok what the fuck..I cant tell whether in the 2nd pic that is the back or front of his head? Jesus..

I believe "bath salts" might have caused this, I read some stories that say bath salts make people very unusually violent. This guy stabbed himself in the face and didnt know why he did it for example.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/17/us/17salts.html?pagewanted=all

"Some of the recent incidents include a man in Indiana who climbed a roadside flagpole and jumped into traffic, a man in Pennsylvania who broke into a monastery and stabbed a priest, and a woman in West Virginia who scratched herself “to pieces” over several days because she thought there was something under her skin."

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at May 29,2012 8:27am
This one is saying the guy took a "new and potent" form of acid: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-21...face-victim-police-shoot-Miami.html

Acid? Yeah right.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 29,2012 8:40am
Javier Ortiz, a police spokesman, said that based on information he's received, the officer who fired the shots 'is a hero and saved a life'.

not much of a life from what I see.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 29,2012 8:41am
you can see the glimmer in his "eye"

toggletoggle post by chernobyl at May 29,2012 8:48am
Why don't they just take a sample from his hair and find out?

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at May 29,2012 9:13am
Very reminiscent of Naked Blood

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at May 29,2012 9:14am
the_reverend said[orig][quote]
Javier Ortiz, a police spokesman, said that based on information he's received, the officer who fired the shots 'is a hero and saved a life'.

not much of a life from what I see.

If he really wanted to be a hero, the cop would've shot the victim too.

Or maybe this guy (after 423 reconstructive sugeries) could start a steamy romance with the lady who got her face torn off by a chimp.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 29,2012 9:16am
I was thinking the same thing about the chimp... and shooting the guy.
sick beard though.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at May 29,2012 9:58am
1. grow beard long
2. comb up over face
3. ?????
4. profit!

toggletoggle post by chernobyl at May 29,2012 12:41pm
largefreakatzero said[orig][quote]
This one is saying the guy took a "new and potent" form of acid: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-21...face-victim-police-shoot-Miami.html

Acid? Yeah right.

"One emergency room doctor suspects an LSD-like substance called bath salts is behind Eugene's attack, citing several cases of drug-induced mania in Miami in recent months."

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at May 29,2012 3:42pm
So bath salts makes zombies? Who knew the end of the world would smell so fresh...

toggletoggle post by turdeater at May 29,2012 5:16pm
violence and bath salts usually only happen when people go on week long benders on the shit from what i have read about them. aparently head shops in flordia just give away free samples of this shit.

toggletoggle post by hungtableeeed at May 29,2012 5:21pm
bath salts are not LSD...not even fucking close as a matter of fact and I'm offended by how this article is misleading the reader. bath salts are an amphetamine and are far more comparable to adderal, crystal meth and mdma (molly). It is a "legal" alternative to mdma that's turned out to be fucking waaaaaay more dangerous and unpredictable. Bath salts have nothing to do with lysergic acid, not even one bit.

toggletoggle post by Big bag of assorted nigger parts at May 29,2012 5:24pm
xgodzillax said[orig][quote]
im surprised "ben" hasnt come in here talking about how it is "niggers"

1) He's busy making bad videos for bad music.
2) Of course it's niggers.

toggletoggle post by yummy at May 29,2012 9:57pm
By now, I'd thought that pic would have a caption reading "This is your brain on bath salts." Gruesome, yet intriguing. Epic news story.

toggletoggle post by ernie   at May 30,2012 3:18am
another reason why this is the best drug ever

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at May 30,2012 7:12am
Turns out it was bath salts, well so the news said this morning. I still think it is a cover up and the dude was a walker.

toggletoggle post by chernobyl at May 30,2012 10:17am
"I have a message for whoever is selling it out there," said Aguilar. "You can be arrested for murder if you are selling this LSD to people, unsuspecting people on the street and somebody ends up dying as a result you will be charged with murder."

Why do they keep saying its LSD like everyone is saying...People need to get their facts straight.

toggletoggle post by Hoser at May 30,2012 10:19am
It has some "LSD like effects" on some people. I have seen this stuff in action and it is NASTY.

toggletoggle post by chernobyl at May 30,2012 10:26am
Hoser said[orig][quote]
It has some "LSD like effects" on some people. I have seen this stuff in action and it is NASTY.

Go on..

toggletoggle post by xmikex at May 30,2012 10:49am
Voted the #1 story that your high school classmates will be discovering on Facebook 3 weeks from now.

toggletoggle post by Surely Joe at May 30,2012 10:52am
NOT A FUCKING ZOMBIE JUST SOME SHITBAG DRUG ADDICT

toggletoggle post by chernobyl at May 30,2012 1:33pm
This just in...

Victim of attack was WEARING A HOODIE!

toggletoggle post by Burnsy at May 30,2012 1:38pm

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at May 30,2012 2:05pm
Now CNN is calling it a "zombie" style attack, ha....

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2012/05/30/secur...tire-miami-zombie-attack/?hpt=hp_t3

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at May 31,2012 8:07pm edited May 31,2012 8:14pm

toggletoggle post by ben at Jun 1,2012 2:34am
SkinSandwich said[orig][quote]

I'm lovin' this post.

toggletoggle post by nekronaut  at Jun 12,2012 10:58pm

toggletoggle post by trioxin245  at Jun 12,2012 11:04pm
awesome.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Jun 12,2012 11:09pm
Fucking christ, I'd be pissed to not be dead if I was that guy.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 13,2012 6:50am
poor guy

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Jun 13,2012 7:45am
MarkFuckingRichards said[orig][quote]

Yup, I'd definitely be looking to eat the business end of a high caliber handgun.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 13,2012 8:57am
you wouldn't be able to find one...

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Jun 13,2012 9:50am
hehe oh revy.

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Jun 13,2012 9:53am
MarkFuckingRichards said[orig][quote]

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Jun 13,2012 10:39am
the_reverend said[orig][quote]
you wouldn't be able to find one...

I can always find one.

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Jun 13,2012 4:50pm
I felt bad for this guy until I found out he was a Miami Heat fan.

toggletoggle post by yummy at Jun 13,2012 7:40pm
He actually looks better than I imagined. I was under the impression he chewed his tongue and mouth. Here's for looking at the bright sight of things. I wish that joke were tongue in cheek...

toggletoggle post by Burnsy at Jun 28,2012 12:15pm
Phew, looks like this fucking bath salt joke can end now.

The End of Bath Salt Jokes

Rudy Eugene—the Florida man who was suspected to be high on "bath salts" last month when he was shot and killed by police after refusing to stop chewing a homeless man's face—was not on "bath salts" after all.

According to the Miami-Dade County medical examiner's office, toxicology tests performed on Eugene found marijuana in his system, but no street drugs, prescription drugs or alcohol. Eugene also tested negative for adulterants commonly mixed with street drugs.

"The department has also sought the assistance of an outside forensic toxicology reference laboratory, which has confirmed the absence of 'bath salts,' synthetic marijuana and LSD," the medical examiner said.

But that doesn't necessarily mean cannabis was the cause of cannibalism.

"There is an almost infinite number of chemical substances out there that can trigger unusual behavior," Bruce Goldberger, professor and director of toxicology at the University of Florida, told the Associated Press. "There are many of these synthetic drugs that we currently don't have the methodology to test on, and that is not the fault of the toxicology lab. The challenge today for the toxicology lab is to stay on top of these new chemicals and develop methodologies for them, but it's very difficult and very expensive. There is no one test or combination of tests that can detect every possible substance out there."

Ronald Poppo, the 65-year-old homeless victim, remains hospitalized following the May 26 attack.

[Related: How do 'bath salts' drive people crazy?]

According to the American Association of Poison Control Centers, the use of "bath salts" appears to be on the rise, with poison control centers fielding 20 times as many calls related to the "drug" in 2011 as they did in 2010. And "bath salts" have been linked to a string of bizarre crimes in the United States in recent months.

On June 3, police in Illinois said a 37-year-old man admitted to using "bath salts" before a robbery attempt in which he "dismantled a fan, plugged in a hair dryer, pulled out wires from a furnace, toyed with a hatchet and managed to pour gasoline on himself." Officers used a stun gun to subdue him.

But marijuana has been linked to bizarre behavior, too. On Wednesday, a Texas judge revoked bond for a 22-year-old man who allegedly killed and began eating his roommate's dog "after chasing a neighbor on his hands and knees while growling." Police say the man had taken K-2, a form of synthetic marijuana, before the the attack.

toggletoggle post by Burnsy at Jun 28,2012 12:16pm
Burnsy said[orig][quote]
But marijuana has been linked to bizarre behavior, too. On Wednesday, a Texas judge revoked bond for a 22-year-old man who allegedly killed and began eating his roommate's dog "after chasing a neighbor on his hands and knees while growling." Police say the man had taken K-2, a form of synthetic marijuana, before the the attack.

Also, I was worried that ignorami in the media would start calling this shit marijuana. It's not even marijuana at all.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Sep 24,2015 7:20am
good shit

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:twy again, dis time wid feewing
[default homepage] [print][9:17:51am Apr 19,2024
load time 0.04027 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]