New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Tommy Dice & the Hardcores: An Objective Thread by xmikex on May 8,2012 2:32pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by xmikex at May 8,2012 2:32pm
This has been a running joke amongst friends of mine for years now. A typed out a whole explanation of who this is, and why its funny to me. But I'd like to let the material speak for itself. This remains the only hardcore band I've ever heard of that can only play public access tv shows, and quite honestly the negative amounts of dignity this dude has mustered over the years is fascinating.

bennyhillifier

bennyhillifier

You might think this is a clever David Liebe Hart-esque joke. Well again, in the interest of objectivity, here is the "serious" band that spawned the above band. They are seen here playing the only venue that would book them... a public access tv show.

bennyhillifier

Enjoy & discuss.

toggletoggle post by arillius_the_white at May 8,2012 2:36pm
tl;dr

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at May 8,2012 2:41pm
Made it a minute into the first video; facepalmed profusely

toggletoggle post by KEVORD  at May 8,2012 2:43pm
This should be Seax's new business model.

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at May 8,2012 2:56pm
!!!!!

toggletoggle post by bobnomaamrooney at May 8,2012 2:59pm
hahaha this dude used to show up at random at Suffolk's radio station, always wearing a celtics jersey or madball t-shirt and every conversation was like talking to an RPG dialog tree except instead of quests and where to find an alchemist all the fields were about hardcore and the Celtics.

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at May 8,2012 3:00pm
Why am I all of the sudden ashamed to be a Celtics fan?

toggletoggle post by bobnomaamrooney at May 8,2012 3:02pm

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at May 8,2012 3:02pm
bobnomaamrooney said[orig][quote]
SONIC BOOM MOSH

toggletoggle post by bobnomaamrooney at May 8,2012 3:03pm
Someone needs to do a zoom face photoshop for this

toggletoggle post by trioxin_245  at May 8,2012 3:04pm
I've seen the second video before. I just figured it was a tim-and-eric type deal.

toggletoggle post by bobnomaamrooney at May 8,2012 3:05pm

toggletoggle post by xmikex at May 8,2012 3:06pm
I used to delete these dudes from the BBA myspace at least once a week, and the next day someone else in the band would accept their friend request back.

Maybe Dan can find it, but there was most definitely a thread on the Eastcoast Hardcore board about this dude getting knocked out in central square while defending Rick Ta Life's honor.

toggletoggle post by GUYnli at May 8,2012 3:57pm
Must read said thread

toggletoggle post by slar you morbid? at May 8,2012 4:10pm
I AM DICE AND YOU ARE NOOOOOTTTTTTT

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at May 8,2012 4:42pm
ITT: my new favorite thing for 5 minutes

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at May 8,2012 5:04pm
Clearly the dude has some type of learning disability. Quite amazing, actually.

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at May 8,2012 6:09pm
xmikex said[orig][quote]

Maybe Dan can find it, but there was most definitely a thread on the Eastcoast Hardcore board about this dude getting knocked out in central square while defending Rick Ta Life's honor.

Hurry, Michael. I've got my dick out already.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at May 8,2012 6:20pm
My lady friend and I have pretty much devoted our entire afternoon to appreciating the Tommy Dice canon, in all its depth and breadth.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at May 8,2012 9:19pm
BBA was in Puerto Rico and some of the guys showed these videos to the kids they were staying with. Our friend Obed got all mad watching it. They asked him what was wrong, and he says "This guy has no... Como se dice? *deliberates with his friend in spanish for a minute on what the right word is in English*... DIGNITY. NO DIGNITY!"

toggletoggle post by xmikex at May 8,2012 9:26pm
goatcatalyst said[orig][quote]
xmikex said[orig][quote]

Hurry, Michael. I've got my dick out already.

http://www.hardcorewebsite.net/bored/viewt...ic.php?t=14019&highlight=tommy+dice

The thread isn't as good as I remember it. I remember having to hunt around for the backstory. FTR (For the Real), as I recall, was this ridiculous "crew" Rick ta Life was trying to start around like 2007. The point of the "crew" was basically to promote 25 ta Life shows.

toggletoggle post by bobnomaamrooney at May 8,2012 9:48pm edited May 8,2012 9:49pm
Tommy DiCe & The Hardcores, what a kick ass Old School Hardcore band out of Boston fronted by a great friend & a legend in the Boston Hardcore Scene Tommy DiCe, this band captures the true sound of classic Boston Hardcore with a great blend of genres, I consider them like Slapshot meets Sam Black Church in a Bar brawl with Jerry's Kids, this is a fist straight to your jaw & it ain't starburst motherfucker, this is the real deal, this is what Hardcore should sound like, so Tommy, tell us a brief History of the band & a little bit about the members personal life?

TOMMY DICE- Well Emmanuel, this band came into concept around late 2006 and got in the spotlight with the help of my drummer Greg Hardcores in 2007. We played at couple of basement shows that I set up at the college I was attended Suffolk University in downtown BOSTON. Then came the Presidents Day Massacre show at the Abbey lounge(R.i.p) in Somerville, Mass for 2000-h8 as well as shows in Boston, Cambridge, Allston, Jamaica Plain, Revere, Malden, Ashland MASSACHUSETTS and West Warwick RHODE ISLAND.
Greg and Myself have been the back-bone of this band and we have had a number of different Bass players filling in over the past two years. I have played constantly with the BHC band DIVISION OF HATE as well for the past three years. I also sell hardcore cd’s and tee shirts and help bands with distro and currently I’m working as a doorman at a venue in Brockton, MA.

Are you guys on tour lately, I just saw one damn show on your page for January & I was like, "what the fuck" ,bands like Tommy Dice & The Hardcores deserves to be playing constantly around Boston & other places, so they can show people that Hardcore ain't just breakdowns & picking fights, tell us more?

TOMMY DICE- Right now we are not playing many shows until we can get a new album recorded with a new CD to play out to promote. We are looking for a full time Bassist to practice and play out with and currently having my friend Chase filling in for that January show. Chase has also helped filled in for my other band DIVISION OF HATE. Once the line-up is done and the CD is packaged we will be ready to take on the World or at least the States for that matter to show motherfuckers that hardcore ain’t dead and show motherfuckers what the true hardcore is like… it’s not about being “tough”, it’s about looking out for one another and friendship and playing out shows, having a good time and meeting new people, granted there’s sometimes when something goes wrong (ie. Fights and shit) but that’s just how it is. All we can do is raise awareness and be good spokesmen for the Scene.

Are you guys planning a tour across the U.S. for 2010 or not, maybe a couple of Mini Tours throughout New York, New Jersey, California & Florida can start things off with a bam! in your face type of reaction, I'm sure the Old School soldiers will support your group & you will introduce kids to genuine Boston hardcore, tell us more?

TOMMY DICE- I totally feel you on that one! After the current show we have booked is done we will focus on getting the album done with a slew of shows across Mass and New England. Also, with the help of outside contacts maybe some shows in Jew York or Jerz, Penn, Baltimore, Florida etc. There are no limits on this band. The west coast would be cool to tour too. Anyone interested in booking just contact tommydiceandthehardcores @yahoo.com or contact the band through MySpace. Anyone who has seen us live knows the spectacle that is T.D.H.C. It’s cool listening to a CD, but there is nothing like the energy that is live hardcore and that raw element that few bands can achieve but playing new areas and making new friends and fans is what we’re all about and anyone who recognizes our realness knows what’s up.

Any plans of touring outside the U.S. soon, to Countries like Canada, the U.K., Portugal, Spain or Colombia in 2010 or in the near future, I'm sure people in those Countries will form huge circle pits & sing along to your sick songs?

TOMMY DICE- Totally Emman, I’m always amazed how big hardcore is outside the US and overseas considering this is an underground scene. Anybody who can hook up shows outside the U.S. we will totally consider as we can hook up any bands that want to play Mass or Boston. We work on this one hand washes the other basis. That’s what hardcore’s all about, helping one another and looking out. Anyone who opens their house to us to crash after a tour date will receive the same if they were to play out here in Boston or Brockton.
Hardcore is not about big tour companies, managers and promoters that rip-off hardworking bands. We do this shit all ourselves… D.I.Y MOTHER FUCKERS!

Can you describe the Boston Hardcore scene for us, because for what I have heard & seen people are focused in tough guy Hardcore bands, fights & stuff like that, but we all want to know about the shows, the kids that go to shows, the scene in general, etc., tell us more?

TOMMY- In Boston it’s very cliquey. Certain bands only play certain shows with their friends’ bands and what not, which totally kills the scene when it’s the same fuckin type of bands playing together all the time. You have the Punk/hardcore/indie more artsy kinda bands in Allson/Cambridge where basement shows replace venues that closed or won’t book anymore, then go out to Brockton and its more Beatdown style and brutal metal. Western Mass death metal and Worcester scene. Personally, TDHC doesn’t discriminate, we play with punk, rock, reggae and hip-hop acts. WE DON’T GIVE A FUCK! That’s what’s the problem in Boston.. this dude had to be down with this dude, or this band is down with this band or crew. That leads to serious drama, in the pit, fights and shit. Which gives hardcore a bad name and leads to venues being shut down or shutting their doors on us cuz people don’t wanna deal with these assholes. Like people who don’t know pit edicate and stomp on a kid who fell down in the pit with the help of five friends who “have your back” instead of helping that person up which you’re supposed to do or people who single-out people and hit people in the pit on purpose at shows because they look different or ain’t down with whatever band they like. Bottom line: Make friends, not enemies. Some people learn this the hard way....

Can you tell us about your influences in and out of Music, I know you guys dig Old School Hardcore & Punk, street wise lyrics, you dig a lot of NYHC, Hip Hop, sports, among other things, but our readers want to know it all hahaha, so tell us more?

TOMMY- Well, of course, Hardcore comes first. Hahaha. But we’re not gonna limit ourselves. There was a time when I guess you could say that I considered myself “strictly hardcore” but I’m also into old school hip-hop, punk, ska, reggae etc. but the main emphasis is keeping it real! We try to write about real shit and life experiences and lessons learned. Music is meant to inspire, so you won’t hear us writing about fake shit like Kings of Leon or whatever garbage is currently being played on the radio. You heard bands like Rage Against the Machine, TREE and Public Enemy in the 90s who always had a political message and I feel like a lot of bands have lost that. To all the bands: your stage is your podium, your guitar is a weapon, your words can inspire change. Bands like Warzone had front men like Raybeez who would give a 2 minute lecture between songs and teach the kids. It seems like nobody does that anymore. The music is a lot less political these days which sucks because the kids need somebody to educate and look up to cuz the classrooms certainly won’t do that.

You guys put out a "S/T" demo cd which sounded really good, but it was kind of raw, but still kicked major ass, compared to what bands are putting out these days, also are there plans of releasing a full length or maybe an E.P. this year, tells us more about it?

TOMMY- We will be recording a full-length album in 2010 very soon. You heard it here first! The “2009 Sampler” ep was really a demo to give out at DICEFEST that we did in Jan ’09 and to give to friends and bands to help promote us and have something to show for the band and website. It was recorded with the computer program Fruity-loops live on one take with one mic. The sound on the new album will be a million times better produced. We have enough material now for a full-length which we will be setting up soon. Stay tuned for the Tommy DiCe & the Hardcores album, comps, shows and tours. Yep Yep

I saw you guys appeared at a Local TV show and it was nice, finally people are opening their damn eyes & are accepting Hardcore bands on T.V., radio, etc., tell us about that experience & if we are going to see more of that in the near future?

TOMMY- We actually turned that into a DVD that was well recepted amongst friends and youtube. I actually had friends that would watch it every day! Thanks to Sal Khan and everybody at MATV in Malden, MA. Once the new album is released we will be open to all media outlets; TV, radio etc. College and independent radio has always given bands like us a chance. MTV doesn’t even play music anymore so they can go to hell as well as all the mainstream rock radio that plays the same fuckin songs over and over again and never give local bands a chance. That’s why WBCN “The Rock of Boston” is now the ‘Sports hub’ radio station. Bands like SoundGarden, Pearl Jam and Alice in Chains were great in their day, but when you keep hearing those same songs over and over again, year after year, you’re probably gonna wanna kill yourself. It’s a new era.

Are you guys searching for a Record Label these days or not, I don't know if you want to continue putting out material on your own, also you guys have been getting a lot of positive feedback & support from all over the World, people from Argentina, Spain and other places dig your band a lot & have featured it on Magazines, Zines, Radio Stations, among other media, how does all of this makes you feel, are you happy and proud with what you have achieved as a band, tell us more?

TOMMY- We will release this new album on our own but are open to any offers from record companies. Being in a band is a lot of hard work. It takes time and money and if anyone is willing to help us we would see what we could get out of that. Personally, I like being in control so we don’t mind financing the new recordings and a CD to package for it. But if people in outside markets want to help distribute then we won’t turn that down. This shit doesn’t promote itself. Thanks to everybody’s support and all my friends all over the world that recognize hardcore realness!

2009 was a great fucking year for Tommy DiCe & The Hardcores, lot's of Local shows, exposure all over the World, you guys released a cd & are better than ever, so my brothers tell us, what’s left to be proved for the band, what do you guys want to achieve in life as a group, and what can we expect from Tommy Dice & The Hardcores in 2010 & in the near future?

TOMMY- Basically we are ready to take this to a national level. I’m not saying we’re gonna be a household name and be on the Tonight Show or touring with Ozzy but to just get some recognition which I feel this new album will do. The ’09 sampler is a ruff recording of the band which is soo much tighter now then that recording from a year ago. Just wait til this new shit drops…hardest ever...old school.

toggletoggle post by KEVORD  at May 8,2012 10:03pm
That interview could be the greatest thing I've ever read.

toggletoggle post by Eli_HHCB at May 8,2012 11:27pm
Autismcore would be too great a compliment.

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at May 8,2012 11:31pm
Tommy does not limit himself

toggletoggle post by xmikex at May 9,2012 12:13am

I’m not saying we’re gonna be a household name and be on the Tonight Show or touring with Ozzy but to just get some recognition

wish granted, buttdart

toggletoggle post by xmikex at May 9,2012 12:54am

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at May 9,2012 1:11am
^ I can't find the "Like" button for this.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at May 9,2012 1:25am
goddammit why am I watching this again at 1am

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at May 9,2012 3:49pm
and again

toggletoggle post by DukeManjunk at May 9,2012 3:53pm

toggletoggle post by xmikex at May 9,2012 4:14pm
There's public access. And then there's only playing public access.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at May 9,2012 4:25pm
There's being fucking Siege, and then there's Tommy Dice. Both are arguably hardcore legends... not necessarily in the same way, however.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at May 9,2012 11:45pm
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=17908420

Found him posting on the Skarhead Facebook under the name "Tommy Basketbrawl"

toggletoggle post by bobnomaamrooney at May 9,2012 11:53pm
Piercing Pagoda sells fake gold. I bought an Italian horn which they said was 14 Karrit but it was fake as fuck. Don't ever buy Jewelery from these fugazis

toggletoggle post by xmikex at May 9,2012 11:53pm
3:00, ANOTHER Skarhead cover

bennyhillifier

toggletoggle post by xmikex at May 10,2012 12:21am

toggletoggle post by the_mex at May 10,2012 12:52am
Holy god, I played with division of hate at some benefit at mcganns pub in boston. They opened up and everyone sober enough to get up walked outside. it was embarrassing just standing there and watching this live.

toggletoggle post by slar you morbid? at May 10,2012 5:06am
I was stoned as fuck watching those videos before band practice this afternoon, and scott got home and as he walked in the door the first thing he saw was me doubled over on the living room floor LOLing on the verge of vomiting with tommy dice blasting out of my laptop

toggletoggle post by Dankill at May 10,2012 7:30am
xmikex said[orig][quote]
I used to delete these dudes from the BBA myspace at least once a week, and the next day someone else in the band would accept their friend request back.

LOL, I don't remember that post, but I'll look it up. Maybe I'll bug Vic about that and see if he remembers.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at May 10,2012 9:03am
haha middle of the thread. already found it.

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at May 10,2012 9:34am
xmikex said[orig][quote]

Well this just makes me think of the Cookie Monster

toggletoggle post by xmikex at May 10,2012 11:48am
I was trying to figure out who Tommy Dice reminds me of. And then just now it hit me...

toggletoggle post by xgodzillax  at May 10,2012 2:31pm
basketbrawl has been looking for a drummer forever. lol.

mike, frankie even posted about it.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at May 10,2012 3:43pm edited May 10,2012 3:45pm
HAHAHA "Basketbrawl" is a real band???! I thought that was a joke.

Band Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/BasketBrawl/171477636226525?sk=app_2405167945

LOL Checklist:
1. THE LOGO

2. The song "Basketbrawl" being a note for note ripoff of Earth Crisis "Wrath of Sanity."

3. The stage props

4. "Whoop there it is" lyrics in "Old School"

5. Press Contact 508 718-7157 basketbrawlHC@yahoo.com

toggletoggle post by bobnomaamrooney at May 10,2012 3:55pm

toggletoggle post by xmikex at May 10,2012 4:14pm
having no self respect is alright if you like saxophones

toggletoggle post by Mark_R at May 10,2012 4:45pm
xmikex said[orig][quote]

4. "Whoop there it is" lyrics in "Old School"

Oh My God

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at May 10,2012 6:06pm
holy shit I can't wait to listen to this.

toggletoggle post by Chernobyl at May 10,2012 6:31pm edited May 10,2012 7:15pm
A saxophone player, i have to hear this...

TD4lyfe

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at May 10,2012 6:33pm
I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW

toggletoggle post by DukeManjunk at May 10,2012 8:02pm edited May 10,2012 8:04pm

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at May 10,2012 8:58pm
^ HOW ARE YOU NOT GETTING THIS THREAD

toggletoggle post by xmikex at May 10,2012 10:09pm
Edit: Tommy Dice & the Hardcores an Objective Thread Feat. Dukemanjunk posting irrelevant Siege Videos on Repeat.

Also, WTF. Tommy Dice chronicles every single thing he ever did and DOESN'T post a basketbrawl/saxophone video??!

toggletoggle post by Dark6Evil6Hate6 at May 11,2012 2:31am
Tommy D is the most evil mottthhheeerrffuuucckkerr

toggletoggle post by slar you morbid? at May 11,2012 3:40am
i dedicated tonites DICK MOVE set to tommy dice and his band of hardcores, just tryin to support. 1, 2, NEVER COMPROMISE!

toggletoggle post by xgodzillax  at May 11,2012 1:05pm
robin is in a crew with tommy dice. they run boston

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at May 11,2012 1:16pm
Somebody find this knob and get him to bark "BULGARIA / SERBIA" on camera.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at May 11,2012 2:08pm
That's just Diiiiiiiice Get it riiiiiiiiiiiight

toggletoggle post by Thundersteel  at May 11,2012 4:57pm
KEVORD said[orig][quote]
This should be Seax's new business model.

The way you rip on us is pretty funny. I actually get a kick out of it when I read it most of the time, but that didn't make any fucking sense.

toggletoggle post by KEVORD  at May 11,2012 5:24pm
1.Get on public access 2. 3.Profit!

toggletoggle post by KEVORD  at May 11,2012 5:25pm
And I don't rip on your band cause I've never heard your band. I just bust your balls cause it's easy.

toggletoggle post by xgodzillax  at May 11,2012 5:40pm
ITT: Kevord makes a grown man cry

toggletoggle post by KEVORD  at May 11,2012 5:55pm
Real Talk.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at May 21,2012 12:38pm

toggletoggle post by xmikex at May 21,2012 12:39pm
My room mate when to high school with Dice. He told me Dice made an FSU banner for his art class final project.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at May 21,2012 12:45pm
hahahaha oh man

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at May 21,2012 12:50pm
xmikex said[orig][quote]
My room mate when to high school with Dice. He told me Dice made an FSU banner for his art class final project.

Dice's favorite class? 1...2...WEB DESIGN!

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Sep 6,2012 2:41pm
Someone just sent me a link to this thread. As someone who went to high school with Dice let me just lay to rest any rumors that this is an act. Dice is like this 24/7/365. I don't remember the FSU banner though (but then again I wasn't in many classes with him).

A few years ago the band Of Montreal played a show at the Paradise and afterwards ended up hanging out with us at a friends house (we had a few mutual friends). After a few hours of drinking somebody popped in the Malden Public Access DVD which pretty much blew every member of Of Montreal's mind. They ended up taking the DVD with them which was apparently a huge hit on the tour bus.

toggletoggle post by Randy_Marsh at Sep 6,2012 2:49pm
Tommy Dice's shit is so hard.

toggletoggle post by stoneylarsen  at Sep 6,2012 3:22pm edited Sep 6,2012 3:23pm

No. NO! NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Ahem. OK.

I booked TD&THC exactly ONCE at Church circa 2008. The bill changed a good dozen times before it actually - I think - happened. I'm still not actually sure it did. Since it was Church, it therefore doesn't matter if it actually DID happen.

toggletoggle post by stoneylarsen  at Sep 7,2012 11:08am
I'm surprised that TD&THC have not done a tour with Mongrel

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Sep 8,2012 1:39pm

toggletoggle post by LucidCurse at Sep 8,2012 3:46pm
the whole damn thing.

toggletoggle post by DICE_BHC at Oct 6,2012 10:49pm
You guys are all a bunch of homie-sexuals that lie. Yo matt I used to beat up Sean Delay in high school I even showed up after I graduated and beat him up, but thanks for the free publicity fags! Keep searching for "tommy dice" and keep giving my shit views and plays... later

toggletoggle post by Burnsy at Oct 6,2012 10:50pm
Logged in. SUPPORT.

toggletoggle post by xgodzillax  at Oct 6,2012 11:22pm
Joined today, seems legit

toggletoggle post by Burnsy at Oct 6,2012 11:27pm
Ahm sain

toggletoggle post by Hmmmm? at Oct 7,2012 8:41pm
Hahahahahaha! I'm sure you did come to my graduation and "beat me up" was that a dream you had before or after you woke in jail for breaking into st.dennis because you wanted to get drunk off the blood of Christ? No need to get mad at me cause I asked people who you claim to know then give them the jist about you and now your pissed cause people think you're a joke. Grow up dude seriously and keep on keepin it real in west(waste)wood.

toggletoggle post by DICE_BHC at Oct 9,2012 10:52am
Are u serious??? Sean, keep lying fake-ass liberal u sound more retarded than ever keep this goin I love the attention! It's been 3 years since I played with Tommy DiCe & the hardcores and people still talking about it yet nobody is talking about your band, Betrayed by None=DICE. Holla

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Oct 9,2012 2:44pm
DICE_BHC said[orig][quote]
You guys are all a bunch of homie-sexuals that lie. Yo matt I used to beat up Sean Delay in high school I even showed up after I graduated and beat him up, but thanks for the free publicity fags! Keep searching for "tommy dice" and keep giving my shit views and plays... later

Sean didn't make this thread. I did. I made the GIFs. I've never met you but I've been telling people about the laughing stock you've made out of your life for years. Please come tell me what a faggot I am anytime you'd like.

toggletoggle post by DICE_BHC at Oct 9,2012 6:21pm
Keep telling people about me Matt, like in Puerto Rico, u know, that one tour your band went on in 7 years... "quit to play music" your stupid PR friend writes to me in his broken english. Haha that kept me entertained for weeks!

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Oct 9,2012 6:23pm
You guys have a friend in PR? That should really help your publicity, that's great!

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Oct 10,2012 9:20am
...who is Matt?

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Oct 10,2012 9:43am
On behalf of "Matt" let me just say...

Betrayed By All attempted to be a legitimate band and failed at it like most bands do. Failures aside I got to tour different parts of the country, meet and party with a ton of cool people, and basically break even on the whole thing by selling CDs and merch to people all over the world. It was a modest and truthfully unimpressive accomplishment.

But I can honestly say I was never starved enough for attention to act like a complete assclown in public.

You're welcome for the "weeks" of entertainment you got from someone else's e-mail. It's the least I could indirectly do for the guy whose complete lack of self respect has made me laugh for years.

toggletoggle post by oh snap! at Oct 11,2012 3:47pm
i believe tommy dice just got zinged! as someone who has been going to shows for 20 years i can say what i know about the hardcore scene.... tommy dice and all of his other bands seem like those bands that just tried very hard to be apart of a scene that just didn't want them except amongst those who were also deemed as losers. now as for betrayed by all i can admit there was some animosity of that band BUT they actually wrote GOOD music and DID something with it. tommy i hate to say it but maybe "hardcore" or music alone isn't your calling, may i suggest using your tough guy mentality to help the elderly, plant a tree, motivational speaking or political debate! you seem like a perfect model for the republican party.

toggletoggle post by Tommy Dice Hardcore Landscaping at Oct 11,2012 4:12pm
when you want your lawn nice, just roll the DICE...Hardcore Style.

toggletoggle post by Wastewoooood at Nov 21,2012 6:55pm
Very typical of DICE(nso) is anyone who is from a tougher town or had a harder life kid pusses out and won't stand up to them.

toggletoggle post by All I want for Xmas at Jan 25,2013 5:48pm

toggletoggle post by DYA is JUST DICE at Jan 25,2013 6:18pm
Score:

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jan 25,2013 7:03pm
No fucking way. Amazing.

toggletoggle post by DYA is JUST DICE at Jan 26,2013 10:21am
You guys had better watch out, Tommy's been drinking milk - and it shows!

toggletoggle post by Terry from Heliofit at Jan 26,2013 10:50am
Leg presses? Confirmed faggot.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Jan 26,2013 1:25pm
DYA%20is%20JUST%20DICE said[orig][quote]

1 plate on each side of the sled? I think I've seen girls warming up with that.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jan 26,2013 3:53pm
A 90 lb leg press is cool if you're recovering from double ACL tears and lifting with your dick. Otherwise a pussy is you.

toggletoggle post by Tollhouse cookies at Dec 8,2013 3:53pm
News update! Tommy dice has now converted to a group based out of Ohio that is planning out a genocide on illegal immigrants, he has also fully declared himself white power. From keeping it dice living in westwood living off of mommy and daddy's money supporting his own hardcore scene beging "against" racism to WHITE POWER!

toggletoggle post by xgodzillax  at Dec 8,2013 10:35pm
I forgot about this thread. WOW. MUCH LOL

toggletoggle post by RTTP DEPARTMENT OF CITATION NEEDED at Dec 9,2013 11:48am
Pics or it didn't happen

toggletoggle post by SPAM H8R at Mar 11,2014 2:06am
I personally seen Tommy Dice save a Super rare piece of Boston Hardcore Punk history... Dice was playing a show and doing merch and a "They Saved Hitlers Brain" 45 (original pressing, FUCKING RARE!) had fallen to the floor. It was at my table and no one had noticed that it had fallen to the ground and rolled towards the pit. I saw Dice jump over his table like he was saving a baby or something, he pushed some fuckers out of the way and snagged the 45 off the ground before it was stomped... He came back and put it on my table like nothing happened. THAT'S HARDCORE!

toggletoggle post by You Suave Fucks at Mar 11,2014 10:50am
DYA%20is%20JUST%20DICE said[orig][quote]

That's one suave fucker, he works out in a dress shirt, so much class.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Mar 11,2014 2:19pm
SPAM%20H8R said[orig][quote]
I personally seen Tommy Dice save a Super rare piece of Boston Hardcore Punk history... Dice was playing a show and doing merch and a "They Saved Hitlers Brain" 45 (original pressing, FUCKING RARE!) had fallen to the floor. It was at my table and no one had noticed that it had fallen to the ground and rolled towards the pit. I saw Dice jump over his table like he was saving a baby or something, he pushed some fuckers out of the way and snagged the 45 off the ground before it was stomped... He came back and put it on my table like nothing happened. THAT'S HARDCORE!

I wish the both of you got trampled and the inanimate vinyl survived.

toggletoggle post by the real xmikex at Mar 15,2014 4:13pm
I Love the Cock! I'm so glad I can be the real me now! PENIS? LOVE IT!

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Mar 15,2014 4:36pm
^ Let this guy speak.

toggletoggle post by Paul DeSimone at May 22,2014 1:39am

HI GUYS I WAS THE HOST IN THE FIRST VIDEO YOU POSTED TAKE A LOOK AT ME

toggletoggle post by I am DiCE at May 23,2014 10:44pm
Tawwmy Diyce And De' Hawd Corrrrrrrrrssssssss

toggletoggle post by Tommy Dicenso at May 24,2014 9:21am
I am DiCe and you are notttttttttttttttt

toggletoggle post by I am DiCE at May 24,2014 11:44am
4:49 for the most ridiculous RTL worship ever.

bennyhillifier

toggletoggle post by Tom Dice- Racist Homophobic Loser at May 24,2014 11:55am

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at May 24,2014 12:12pm
Hahahahahaha wow, the plot thickens

toggletoggle post by DYA is DUAL BISMUTH YAW GATE at May 24,2014 12:24pm
*flies into a rage, deletes all downloaded Tommy Dice mp3s and does a blog post about it*

toggletoggle post by DYA is DUAL BISMUTH YAW GATE at May 24,2014 12:33pm
This one where Tommy butchers Green Day and Tree songs and wrestles with the effects of puberty is some next-level shit because for some reason it's bookended with dudes cutting wrestling promos on him.

toggletoggle post by DYA is DUAL BISMUTH YAW GATE at May 24,2014 12:34pm

toggletoggle post by Tom Dice- Racist Homophobic Loser at May 24,2014 1:04pm
oh, the plot thickens indeed. i've found sleuthing this mysterious character in times of extreme boredom to be very entertaining.

toggletoggle post by Tommy Dicenso at May 24,2014 1:41pm
DiCe DiCe BaBy

toggletoggle post by DiCe BHC notloggedin fuck you at May 24,2014 2:07pm
Fuck all you haters I love how you all keep talking about me and giving me more exposure, fuck you liberal faggots and equal rights, fuck your scene and everyone in it. Hey Xmikex and delay fuck you and all your friends shapland and I will fuck up any of you and anyone on here wanna step to us hit us up were down to fight anyone even those pussies in fsu fuckin sell outs

toggletoggle post by DYA is DUAL BISMUTH YAW GATE at May 24,2014 2:37pm
Brian from Heliofight will totally meet you at the Rt 30 onramp.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at May 24,2014 4:07pm
Says he hates fags
Spends his free time reading about Michael Sam with a pink highlighter in hand.

toggletoggle post by so......i heard... at May 24,2014 6:24pm

toggletoggle post by Hoser at May 25,2014 5:00am
Tommy Dice is Dustwardprez

toggletoggle post by shapland at May 27,2014 1:19pm
Who knows who I'm actually replying to here, but Tom Dice does not speak for me. Never has. The band was fun while it lasted (and it was never meant to be taken seriously IMO), but Dice has gone off the deep end with this racism/homophobic shit which seems to have been spawned by his complete fixation with "Chubby Fresh" from "One Life Crew" (feel free to draw your own conclusions with that one). Anyways, whatever's behind this newly adopted ideology of his, it's pretty sad to those of us that used to consider him a friend.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at May 27,2014 1:28pm
If you called Dice your friend with a straight face then this is your reward.

toggletoggle post by shapland at May 27,2014 1:33pm
Not going to argue with you, but that's a lot easier to say about people you've never met, let alone grew up with.

toggletoggle post by Delay pedal at May 27,2014 5:13pm
Hey Greg, It's been a long time since I've seen you but I still think you suck and you definitely deserve to be in as much shit as this racist piece of shit you sadistic fuck.

toggletoggle post by Greg Retard Sex Enthusiast Shapland at May 27,2014 5:45pm
HEY GUYS!! CAN THIS BE A THREAD ABOUT MY STORIED SEXUAL HISTORY WITH AUTISTIC GIRLS??!

toggletoggle post by Sahwuh da weetahded guurwhll at May 27,2014 6:15pm
DIS IDDDN'T MEDDITHIN!! THTOWP FINGUHWING MUH PWIVATE PAAAAAAHWTS!!!. CAW DUH PUWEEEEEEEEECE!!!!

toggletoggle post by shapland at May 27,2014 7:37pm
Clearly Dylan Klebold, Jr. is still upset about something I said or did to him in high school. Like most kids we grew up with, I definitely used to bully the shit out of Sean, and for that, I do apologize.

Hope you're doing well, man. Seriously- I mean that. Lord knows we didn't make it easy for you.

toggletoggle post by slar you gonna go my way? at May 27,2014 9:04pm
wasn't there a guy in this dudes band named "Stoger"?
thats really all i have to contribute

toggletoggle post by Delay pedal at May 27,2014 9:27pm
You still 'practice' at the sound museum in Brighton? I'd like to hear this in person.

toggletoggle post by RTTP DEPT OF INTROSPECTIVE FAGGETS at May 27,2014 11:13pm
ATTN SHAPLAND

No one cares. Please post torrid details of affairs with the mentally challenged or better yet, stop having sex with them in the first place.

toggletoggle post by Charles Flahive at May 27,2014 11:51pm
REFERRALS FOR BOTH MR DELAY AND MR SHAPLAND

toggletoggle post by Not from westwood at May 28,2014 6:22pm
Hey, I grew up in walpole and was good friends with Marshall (anyone who knows him knows he sang vocals in a band with dice back in the day) and honestly those kids from westwood in that crowd were all spoiled, cowardly, racist and manipulative assholes. I was glad they were short lived in the hardcore scene needless to say it would be embarrassing to be seen at the four shows they went to.

toggletoggle post by Hardcore? at May 29,2014 10:32am
Hardcore blows. If you're over 17 and you haven't realized that yet, you're a fucking loser.

toggletoggle post by RTTP DEPT OF POINT MISSING at May 29,2014 10:59am
Hardcore? said[orig][quote]
Hardcore blows. If you're over 17 and you haven't realized that yet, you're a fucking loser.

Shutup fagget

toggletoggle post by RTTP DEPARTMENT OF TOMMY DICE SONGWRITING TEAM at May 29,2014 11:34am
One...Two...Now Pee...
(cue the hardcore music)
I know you wanna lay me
but you're gonna have to pay me
wanna make a baby
using all my gravy
(awkard breakdown, Tommy finds his groove)
(cue bug eyes look from Tommy)
It's a work in progress guys, help fill out the lyrics for this soon to me massive hit.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at May 29,2014 3:41pm
So from these recent developments do we assume that this Shapland guy's excuse for befriending Dice is that he's sexually attracted to retards?

toggletoggle post by PaulBlahBlah at May 29,2014 8:55pm
This moron is the muck of the gene pool. "all our malden friends"....Go fuck yourself. This fucking freak is the worst musican I have ever seen, and he definatly molests his 12 year old bassist. Put your shirt back on girls will never like you and I highly doubt you have ever been laid. Commit yourself to a mental institution or go far out into the mountains where you can never bother anyone anymore. Seriously how do you look in the mirror everyday?? How do you have friends????? "BREAKDOWNNN!!!!" Hang up your lame celtics attire and sell your crappy peavy speaker cab back to daddys junkie music you fucking idiot. Take those stupid neck beads and hang yourself. Fuck

toggletoggle post by xgodzillax  at May 30,2014 4:24am

caption:
"More banter about me on the MMB message board! This time bringin up my band and the public access shows we were on lol! I love the attention, thanks for the publicity froot"

toggletoggle post by xgodzillax  at May 30,2014 4:28am

toggletoggle post by Fun Thread at May 31,2014 12:43am

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Jun 1,2014 2:18pm
How the fuck do I have 11 mutual friends with the guy who uploaded all these videos to Youtube on FB?

toggletoggle post by Observer at Jun 3,2014 10:25pm
I notice this shapland fellow has sex with the mentally challenged, no wonder why he's tommy dice's best friend

toggletoggle post by wat at Jun 18,2014 3:55pm

toggletoggle post by TimRiley at Jun 18,2014 3:59pm
best article ever.

toggletoggle post by RTTP REPOST POLICE at Jun 18,2014 4:27pm

METALSUCKS IS ARRESTED
GO UPVOTE NOW

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jun 18,2014 4:57pm
wat said[orig][quote]
http://www.metalsucks.net/2014/06/18/tommy-dice-hardcores-easily-hardest-hardcore-band-time/

Hey MetalSucks,

You're welcome for coming up with this for your dumbass blog you fucking posers.

toggletoggle post by xstraightedgefaggetx at Jun 18,2014 5:12pm

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jun 18,2014 5:59pm
Posts nu-metal in an awesome thread
Calls someone else a fagget

toggletoggle post by xgodzillax  at Jun 19,2014 5:20pm
xstraightedgefaggetx said[orig][quote]

bennyhillifier

is this the dreaded heliofight, fight club?

toggletoggle post by Fun fact at Jun 19,2014 5:35pm
The poster paulblahblah made a comment about him never getting laid and for knowing dice for over twenty years I can say that yes tommy dice is still a virgin (unless he's paid for it recently) the last action I remember him getting was head from a pizza faced drunk chick with daddy issues at a xaverian dance.

toggletoggle post by public access at Jun 19,2014 9:42pm
YO LITSEN UP TOMMY DICE LETTERS FROM THE DEAD, HELD HOSTAGE AND SHADING THE END ARE TAKEN OVER THE PUBLIC ACCESS GAME 2002 STYLE. THE REUNION TOUR

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Jun 20,2014 1:22am
xgodzillax said[orig][quote]
xstraightedgefaggetx said[orig][quote]

bennyhillifier

is this the dreaded heliofight, fight club?

These guys sound like a terrible Hatebreed...singer super sucks

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Jun 20,2014 8:25am
You mean a more terrible Hatebreed?

toggletoggle post by TommyLice at Jun 23,2014 12:57pm
Tommy Dice thinks the metalsucks post was favorably reviewing his music....

toggletoggle post by Jamie Jasta hitchhiking terribly at Jun 23,2014 1:06pm
largefreakatzero said[orig][quote]
You mean Hatebreed?

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Jun 24,2014 12:15am
largefreakatzero said[orig][quote]
You mean a more terrible Hatebreed?

First Hatebreed EP was fucking awesome. DO NOT QUESTION ME. Text sent to you...read 'er and weep. October 1st d00d. Bellamy.

toggletoggle post by BBoANP_nli at Jun 24,2014 2:05am
Hoser said[orig][quote]
First Hatebreed EP was fucking awesome.

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Jun 24,2014 2:38pm
Fuck it...say what you will. I know that many of you are too cool for school anyhow. Your inflated self perceptions are well documented. Now, aside from all of your horseshit (with the exception of LF@Z, because I personally know that HB was never for him), I give you this.

Great album.

bennyhillifier

toggletoggle post by DYA is DUAL BISMUTH YAW GATE at Jun 24,2014 4:52pm
I miss when this band was just "generic Pantera ripoff #347 opening for SBC at Clinton Gym".

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Oct 14,2014 6:58am
If anyone is interested in Tommy Dice's home phone number he still lives with his parents so it's pretty easy to find. HERE, I'll make it even easier:
http://www.peoplebyname.com/people/Dicenso/Thomas

toggletoggle post by Tommy Dice at Oct 14,2014 11:19pm
Hey Matt. Stop calling me u piece of shit. Tell your friends I'm not hosting a fuckin holocaust survivors group at my house. If they show up I'm gonna kick their ass. Fuck u.

toggletoggle post by DYA is DUAL BISMUTH YAW GATE at Oct 15,2014 7:14am
XD

toggletoggle post by Tommy Dice at Oct 15,2014 11:16pm
My fuckin Facebook is suspended now. Probably Matt and his faggot friends work. Grow the fuck up u peice of shits

toggletoggle post by RTTP DEPARTMENT OF BUT... at Oct 15,2014 11:20pm
But...

toggletoggle post by qhwrfd89qio at Oct 16,2014 1:26am
xmattx

toggletoggle post by diced coffee at Oct 16,2014 1:53am
thank you, for every thing.

toggletoggle post by Knuckle Up at Oct 16,2014 4:00pm
Yo. Dice is a bitchmade fool. This lightweight bitch got hammered off half a bottle of sambuca and threw up in our merch bin. His bitch ass friends had to buy all the shirts to keep him from getting his ass kicked. He was definitely about to cry when he got saved.

toggletoggle post by Lawlz at Oct 16,2014 5:42pm
Hey dice where's bay state hate (your crew that claimed was junior fsu) to back you up?

toggletoggle post by Chubby Fresh OLC at Oct 16,2014 5:56pm
I hate knowing this fucking homo exists and want to kill myself for ever letting him take a photo with me. Giving him the excuse to pretend to be my friend was the worst mistake I've ever made. Fuck off Tommy Dice.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Oct 16,2014 7:47pm edited Oct 16,2014 7:48pm
Three things to consider:
- There is nothing in this thread that Dice didn't actually do himself. He was really proud of all this bullshit before the entire internet started laughing at him.
- My old shitty band never did anything. Funny thing was, we still played with allll the bands Tom loved or what his autistic retard brain could grasp from a worn out copy of Victory Style III.
- I looked at his mom's Facebook page. She has adoring photos of all her kids except one. If I gave birth to a wilted pube of a son clinging to the edge of the toilet bowl of existence like Tommy Dice I'd be ashamed of it too.

toggletoggle post by dice-k max bukake at Oct 17,2014 9:08am
xmikex said[orig][quote]
Three things to consider:
- There is nothing in this thread that Dice didn't actually do himself. He was really proud of all this bullshit before the entire internet started laughing at him.
- My old shitty band never did anything. Funny thing was, we still played with allll the bands Tom loved or what his autistic retard brain could grasp from a worn out copy of Victory Style III.
- I looked at his mom's Facebook page. She has adoring photos of all her kids except one. If I gave birth to a wilted pube of a son clinging to the edge of the toilet bowl of existence like Tommy Dice I'd be ashamed of it too.

HELLOOO??!

toggletoggle post by Randy Marsh: Slurp Satan at Oct 17,2014 9:56am
Tommy dice: i placed a porno mag on your pillow. please jerk it to make sure they are ok.

toggletoggle post by XMike‘s dadX at Oct 18,2014 12:57am
Michael, get off the computer, dinner's ready! And we have a Nambla meeting later

toggletoggle post by Mr & Mrs Dicenso at Oct 18,2014 8:43am
Son, for Christmas this year can you please not get drunk and crash your car into our living room while we watch "It's a Wonderful Life." again.

toggletoggle post by sup guys? at Oct 18,2014 1:27pm

toggletoggle post by so... at Oct 18,2014 6:28pm
some poser and made some moronic videos and internet posts, it's funny because he's an idiot, but I dont understand how it can really be THAT funny STILL, there's a million idiots out there like this

toggletoggle post by DYA is DUAL BISMUTH YAW GATE at Oct 20,2014 7:24am
But there's only one Italian Rain Man Tommy Dice.

toggletoggle post by T Dice at Mar 7,2016 3:06pm
Greg Shapland please come back and play drums for the hardcores, I promise we'll just do songs about hating blacks like we use to in the good ol days.

toggletoggle post by BIG NOBODY at Mar 9,2016 4:50pm
TOMMY DICE IS A BIG NOBODY!

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Mar 10,2016 5:59pm
SETH IS IN TOMMY DICE & THE HARDCORES. RTTP HAS COMPLETED ITSELF.

bennyhillifier

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Mar 10,2016 6:01pm

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Mar 10,2016 6:03pm
Jesus this is the best day ever

bennyhillifier

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Mar 10,2016 6:08pm
Tom. I take it all back. Thank you so much.

bennyhillifier

toggletoggle post by xgodzillax  at Mar 10,2016 7:03pm
xmikex said[orig][quote]
Tom. I take it all back. Thank you so much.

bennyhillifier

how is this pussy still alive?

toggletoggle post by THE SHAMPOO PROPHECIES at Mar 11,2016 12:09am
xmikex said[orig][quote]

bennyhillifier

AS IT HAS BEEN FORETOLD

toggletoggle post by THE SHAMPOO PROPHECIES at Mar 11,2016 12:25am
xmikex said[orig][quote]

bennyhillifier

AS IT WAS FORETOLD

toggletoggle post by THE SHAMPOO PROPHECIES at Mar 11,2016 12:29am
xmikex said[orig][quote]

bennyhillifier

AS IT WAS FORETOLD

toggletoggle post by seth at Mar 12,2016 7:28am
You guys like my drumming?

toggletoggle post by TOMMY DICE at Mar 12,2016 9:44am
FUCK ALL OF YOU!

bennyhillifier

toggletoggle post by Rich Bova's Dank Meme Stash at Mar 13,2016 11:51pm
What's funnier? The fact that Seth hasn't said a word about this out of shame/stupidity? Or the fact that retard faggot Tommy Dice doesn't realize he has a hispanic guy in his band.

toggletoggle post by DRUMPF BUMPF at Mar 20,2016 4:12pm
BUMP for Seth now trying to distance himself from he had no reservations being in a week ago

toggletoggle post by Pamela Dicenso at Mar 21,2016 6:48pm
Hi Tom. Hi Seth. This isn't going anywhere.

toggletoggle post by cumrag at Jun 29,2016 11:09am
bump

toggletoggle post by 25 ta Dice at Jun 29,2016 5:36pm
Keepin it real, no drummers

toggletoggle post by aggot at Jul 26,2016 12:58am
LOL

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Mar 31,2017 7:26am
yoink

toggletoggle post by spanks at Aug 19,2017 1:51pm

toggletoggle post by Uh oh at Jun 26,2018 3:05pm

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:sign on net, sign off brain
[default homepage] [print][7:35:33pm Mar 28,2024
load time 0.11781 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]