New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> APRIL 24TH INQUISITION LIVE AT THE PROVIDENCE SOCIAL CLUB by STLUCIFUREVA on Mar 17,2012 12:12pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by STLUCIFUREVA   at Mar 17,2012 12:12pm
THIS IS FOR PIRES ! I'm taking your advice , this is not sarcastic in any way . Maybe this will draw more attention .

toggletoggle post by KEVORD  at Mar 17,2012 12:18pm
WTF! WE KNOW.

toggletoggle post by trioxin_245  at Mar 17,2012 12:20pm
jesus christ

toggletoggle post by demondave at Mar 17,2012 12:22pm

I'm actually happy to see this post. I really was getting confused. I'll be there.

toggletoggle post by STLUCIFUREVA   at Mar 17,2012 12:31pm
demondave said[orig][quote]

I'm actually happy to see this post. I really was getting confused. I'll be there.

here is the facebook link , add it as a reminder and invite some friends .

http://www.facebook.com/events/229678477130838/

toggletoggle post by demondave at Mar 17,2012 12:34pm

toggletoggle post by mb at Mar 17,2012 12:41pm
I'm from providence and I'm going to Boston instead. Can't get behind the behavior of GSS in this matter

toggletoggle post by Ancient_Master  at Mar 17,2012 12:43pm
i like how graveside only puts their own logo

toggletoggle post by STLUCIFUREVA   at Mar 17,2012 12:50pm
mb said[orig][quote]
I'm from providence and I'm going to Boston instead. Can't get behind the behavior of GSS in this matter

Behavior ? We can't promote a show that we are playing ?
RHODE Island NEW HAMPSHIRE show dates would have happened regardless but the band's booking agent needed a contact to set things up for them with the venue , hotel , and transportation . So just because we helped make these 2 show happen does not make us bad . We helped to bring them in for another few dates so they can reach more fans and potential fans . If you were / are in a band , would you not do the same ?
If you were/ are in a local band( like GGS ) and had the chance to set up a band like Inquisition to come to your home town and another town of another band ( Eeire ) you play with often to do shows which your band could play . you would also get to meet them in person . would you do it ?
Should you expect flack from others ?

toggletoggle post by josh_hates_you  at Mar 17,2012 12:52pm
mb said[orig][quote]

This.

I hope more people go this route and do not support GSS. No offense to Eerie, Bog of the Infidel or Inquisition.

toggletoggle post by STLUCIFUREVA   at Mar 17,2012 12:58pm
josh_hates_you said[orig][quote]
mb said[orig][quote]

This.

I hope more people go this route and do not support GSS. No offense to Eerie, Bog of the Infidel or Inquisition.

you can still go , just go smoke a cigarette during our set , we don't mind .
by not supporting , you not supporting Inquisition. We make no money regardless .

toggletoggle post by demondave at Mar 17,2012 1:02pm edited Mar 17,2012 3:35pm

toggletoggle post by josh_hates_you  at Mar 17,2012 1:32pm
I won't go and support any show that GSS is playing, booking or promoting. You guys still have to pay their guarantee either way whether I show up or not. So if going to the Boston show to support the band instead of the Providence show takes money out of your pocket, then by all means.

toggletoggle post by STLUCIFUREVA   at Mar 17,2012 2:16pm
I won't go and support any show that GSS is playing, booking or promoting. You guys still have to pay their guarantee either way whether I show up or not. So if going to the Boston show to support the band instead of the Providence show takes money out of your pocket, then by all means.

Booking arrangements in terms of payment and hotels are between the venue and the band's booking agents. we (GGS )have guaranteed only equipment use and transportation from the airport to hotel and to New Hampshire where the next venue and set of bands have guaranteed their similar part .

toggletoggle post by WarlockCommando at Mar 17,2012 2:21pm
Why does STLUCIFUREVA keep referring to his own band as GGS? Are you that retarded you don't know how to abbreviate your own name?

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Mar 17,2012 2:22pm

Yo dawg, we herd u like win/win situations, so we put some win in your win so you can win while you're winning.

toggletoggle post by STLUCIFUREVA   at Mar 17,2012 2:23pm
WarlockCommando said[orig][quote]
Why does STLUCIFUREVA keep referring to his own band as GGS? Are you that retarded you don't know how to abbreviate your own name?

Ok you got me there , i have no idea why i abbreviated it that way , you are 100 % correct it should have been GSS . I have too many windows open right now i guess . i'm playing on line risk at the same time too.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Mar 17,2012 3:10pm
WarlockCommando said[orig][quote]

Hahaha, you beat me to it. Grave Gide Service.

toggletoggle post by quintessence  at Mar 17,2012 5:20pm
I'll go to this. Don't care if theres a bad band playing. Not like the boston openers are blowing my dick back either. Would love to see Eerie and bog actually. Only 10 bucks is awesome.

toggletoggle post by ST LOSERFEVER at Mar 17,2012 7:13pm

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Mar 17,2012 7:17pm
quintessence said[orig][quote]
I'll go to this. Don't care if theres a bad band playing. Not like the boston openers are blowing my dick back either. Would love to see Eerie and bog actually. Only 10 bucks is awesome.

I'll blow your dick back while we discuss Dark Metal.

toggletoggle post by quintessence.nli at Mar 17,2012 11:44pm
Ha! Good album for sure.

toggletoggle post by PVD DRAMA QUEENS at Mar 18,2012 12:46am
I'm lolling and lolling almost ROFLMAO .... Whawha whaaawha wha cuz stupid somebody whawhawha whaaaa -99% of bands are retarded and serve no purpose. The other 1% are Inquisition; who could give a fuck a less about any of this shit, they just want food and apparently, "hotel accomodations." ... whawha I live in providence but I wont go see a band I like because of the big stupids in the other bands bunch of stupids LOLLL Fuck I need to start drinking again this is great

toggletoggle post by Motley Grue at Mar 18,2012 2:35am
drama queen blowjobs usually suck, as they have nothing to prove. You have to go with the fat/ugly broad who have something to prove to the world.

toggletoggle post by STLUCIFUREVA   at Mar 18,2012 3:09am
ST%20LOSERFEVER said[orig][quote]

I love it ! you picked my favorite picture , how did you know ?
Great job on the board effect too.

toggletoggle post by Chernoble at Mar 18,2012 5:10am
STLUCIFUREVA said[orig][quote]
ST%20LOSERFEVER said[orig][quote]

I love it ! you picked my favorite picture , how did you know ?
Great job on the board effect too.

you guys seriously dress up like that?

toggletoggle post by WOONSOCKET ROCKET at Mar 21,2012 12:21am
HOW ARE YAH?

toggletoggle post by non-juggalo at Mar 22,2012 10:55am
last night a juggalo in a Twistid hoodie was handing out fliers for this outside the show at Dusk in Providence. Does not bode well

toggletoggle post by Ghoulash at Mar 22,2012 1:54pm
I don't believe it was a hoodie, it was a twizted jersey and we took all the fliers off the cars as soon as he was done.

Just for the record don't come over to Dusk and flier peoples cars when the show is only $3 and you can just put them on the bar. what the hell is wrong with you dudes?

toggletoggle post by scott wily at Mar 22,2012 4:28pm
NO VITAL REMAINS = NO FEST!!!!

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Mar 22,2012 5:30pm
Dunno where it was mentioned either, but I agree with whoever said Bog should be right below Inquisition.

toggletoggle post by Fake Real Fake Aril at Mar 22,2012 7:25pm
Ghoulash said[orig][quote]
Just for the record don't come over to Dusk and flier peoples cars when the show is only $3 and you can just put them on the bar. what the hell is wrong with you dudes?

Fake%20Real%20Fake%20Aril said[orig][quote]
LOL@ Gravesideservice not even able to flyer a show without somehow messing it up.

toggletoggle post by Satanist 666 at Mar 29,2012 5:20pm
Lamp said[orig][quote]
Dunno where it was mentioned either, but I agree with whoever said Bog should be right below Inquisition.

ABSOLUTELY!!!!...And fuck it if you don't like GSS, go outside or heckle em, go to support EERIE, INQUISITION, and The INFIDELS!!!

toggletoggle post by brave side service at Mar 29,2012 11:34pm
well i think it is brave that these gentle men went to the side to perform this service for you flying boldly in the face of bald eagles and unicorns punching their lights out to bring inquisition to a show that will be poorly attended because providence and the world at large is full of eagles and unicorns too busy having sex to attend this wonderful occasion

toggletoggle post by floatingeyecorpse at Mar 30,2012 1:34am
I honestly hope you die a painful, insignificant death

toggletoggle post by Dumbassholethatsmells at Mar 30,2012 5:43am
brave%20side%20service said[orig][quote]
well i think it is brave that these gentle men went to the side to perform this service for you flying boldly in the face of bald eagles and unicorns punching their lights out to bring inquisition to a show that will be poorly attended because providence and the world at large is full of eagles and unicorns too busy having sex to attend this wonderful occasion

Best writing I have ever seen and I've read pretty much the whole internet.

toggletoggle post by demondave at Apr 24,2012 7:18pm

Heading over soon. Luckily I don't have to go into Boston at crack ass of dawn tomorrow like I usually do.

toggletoggle post by Fucktard at Apr 24,2012 9:16pm
Anyone know when Bog of the Infidel go on? I can't seem to find out anywhere?

toggletoggle post by Demondave on the demonrails at Apr 24,2012 9:39pm
I think bog is setting up now. I could be wrong ...

toggletoggle post by Demondave on the demonrails at Apr 24,2012 9:52pm
Graveside played. Bog on. Don't know if eerie played

toggletoggle post by Fucktard at Apr 24,2012 10:16pm
Demondave%20on%20the%20demonrails said[orig][quote]
I think bog is setting up now. I could be wrong ...

toggletoggle post by Demondave on the demonrails at Apr 24,2012 11:13pm
Tsk tsk. Toying with the inebriated....

toggletoggle post by Demondave on the demonrails at Apr 24,2012 11:53pm
Shit. Inquisition are really nailing it

toggletoggle post by caca tunnel syndrome at Apr 25,2012 8:16am
In case anyone cares, heres quick review from last night:
EERIE - (opened) First time hearing/seeing this band, big sound, good tunes with different moods throughout, the drummer seemed a bit lost amidst all the volume and instruments, would check out again

GGS - I haven't seen these guys play in a couple of years and they performed as a full band, (guitars and bass is a good addition) good balanced sound and the band played well, a couple of the tunes were pretty good, however, they received a warm reception from the crowd, i thought they did a good job even though i am not a super fan of their music.

BOG - played a little bit louder than usual tonight and sounded powerful, opened up with 3 new songs that are great, glad these dudes went on before Inqui -
INQUISITION - Everything (positive) that people say about these guys is accurate, they put on a great show for being only 2 guys, it was pretty cool seeing a band like that in an intimate setting like it was last night, I'm sure settings like that will become more and more rare for this band as time goes on, sounded killer, pounding drums and the vocals were right up front and sounded awesome. I saw these guys last year and they were just as good tonight, they expressed several times how happy they were to be there and just seemed like approachable guys that don't take themselves too seriously.

Show was as good as it could be, i did a rough count during INQSN and counted about 80 people including the bands, but i could be way off, this show was good but the boston gig i believe will be much better, line up wise and because the boston crowd is much more fucking metal than pvd could ever be.

toggletoggle post by Chernobyl at Apr 25,2012 9:17am
In-quiznos

Evrything went betr thn expectd

toggletoggle post by unchain_the_wolves at Apr 25,2012 10:41am
Inquisition were fucking amazing!!! They played pretty much the same setlist that I saw them play when I went to New York. Dagon seemed pleased with the crowd. I think they will come back to RI. Looking forward to seeing them Saturday! Very happy that Bog played before them. There the best local act in RI imo. Always great seeing them. Eerie is awesome too. Don't have anything to say about GSS.

toggletoggle post by HellionLord at Apr 25,2012 11:12am
I doubt they'll be coming back. I'm pretty sure there were barely enough people there to cover Inquisition's guarantee, let alone costs from the club and other bands. Low turnout was probably because their idea of promotion is limited to trolling on this site. Looking forward to the boston show.

toggletoggle post by zyklon at Apr 25,2012 2:17pm
Let me guess they charge $2000 per show just like vr?

toggletoggle post by Seth at Apr 26,2012 11:49pm
Great show and all the bands were good and great to see a lot of people and sick to meet some old friends!

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:slacker tracker is watching
[default homepage] [print][7:52:58am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.03413 secs/13 queries]
[search][refresh page]