New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> @ all the politically correct local bands by LOL on Mar 14,2012 12:37pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by LOL at Mar 14,2012 12:37pm
too afraid to express yourselves or too many posers?

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Mar 14,2012 12:40pm
HAIL

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Mar 14,2012 12:52pm
LOL said[orig][quote]
too afraid to express yourselves or too many posers?

This your first time here, sonny?

the_reverend said[orig][quote]
so far, the top 24 searches that led people from a search site to RTTP are...
1) pussy
2) rttp
3) return to the pit
4) niggers
5) returntothepit
6) song generator
7) lfl
8) bad parenting
9) rape
10)boobs
11)rttp text
12)song name generator
13)icp 3
14)boob
15)real snuff video
17)prepare your anus
18)?com
19)jack kevorkian art
20)amanda wenk
21)pink pussy
22)huge turds
23)stupid niggers
24)enter a quick response username filter message

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Mar 14,2012 12:54pm
LOL @ LOL

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Mar 14,2012 12:55pm edited Mar 14,2012 12:58pm
also this forum has been up for 10 years now. everything has already been discussed a 10006546587906870 times. you missed the party. go home.

toggletoggle post by Josh_Martin at Mar 14,2012 12:59pm
I like how niggers and stupid niggers are two separate entries

toggletoggle post by Alexecutioner at Mar 14,2012 1:13pm
Josh_Martin said[orig][quote]
I like how niggers and stupid niggers are two separate entries

This made me LOL pretty hard at work

toggletoggle post by nekronautloggedin at Mar 15,2012 2:24am
I wore my Vaettir shirt to work today.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Mar 15,2012 8:59am

toggletoggle post by Josh_Martin at Mar 15,2012 9:12am
If I dont do laundry soon (which probably aint gonna happen) Im gonna have to wear a Vaginal Jesus shirt to work tommorrow.

toggletoggle post by DukeManjunk at Mar 15,2012 9:23am

bennyhillifier

"PC KID COMPLAINER WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
RUN YOUR MOUTH INCESSANTLY TOO WEAK TO HAVE FUN
EVERYTHING IS RACIST, SEXIST OR ALL WRONG
HARDCORE IS A PLACE WHERE YOU DON'T BELONG"

toggletoggle post by the_mex at Mar 15,2012 11:24am
nekronautloggedin said[orig][quote]
I wore my Vaettir shirt to work today.

OMGZ YOU'RE SUCH A REBEL

toggletoggle post by ben at Mar 18,2012 4:26pm
shitty SHABTI and IP-SISSY-MIS. TWO P.C. LEFTY WANNA BE METAL BANDS.
wants to play hateful music but love niggers and muds at the same time. doesn't work fag.

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Mar 18,2012 5:10pm edited Mar 18,2012 5:11pm
I will piss in a cup and throw it in your faggot nigger face.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Mar 18,2012 8:41pm
ben said[orig][quote]
wants to play hateful music but love niggers and muds at the same time. doesn't work fag.

Your concept of hate is delightfully simplistic.

toggletoggle post by WarlockCommando at Mar 18,2012 8:45pm
Lulz at hate only being for white people.

toggletoggle post by ben at Mar 18,2012 10:54pm
wow you guys do a great job at proving how queer you are. never ceases to amaze the fuck out of me. keep it coming , i remain pleasantly amused.

toggletoggle post by Chernoble at Mar 18,2012 11:31pm
ben said[orig][quote]
wow you guys do a great job at proving how queer you are. never ceases to amaze the fuck out of me. keep it coming , i remain pleasantly amused.

You seem like a really intelligent guy

toggletoggle post by ben at Mar 18,2012 11:38pm
Chernoble said[orig][quote]
ben said[orig][quote]

glad you noticed, not that it would change a thing if you didn't.

toggletoggle post by Chernoble at Mar 18,2012 11:47pm
ben said[orig][quote]
ben said[orig][quote]

you are upset because everyone made fun of you on the board, now you are spamming the board with insults because you were not accepted or taken seriously.

toggletoggle post by ben at Mar 18,2012 11:52pm
ben said[orig][quote]
ben said[orig][quote]

you are upset because everyone made fun of you on the board, now you are spamming the board with insults because you were not accepted or taken seriously.

no not at all, in fact i have become one of the immortal impenetrable martyrs on this board (one of few) who can not be effected in the least by your comical behavior here. why do you think i keep coming back asking for more? your hate fuels my reason for being. making stupid people hate me is a pastime i take great pride in my friend. thanks for the kick!

toggletoggle post by yummy at Mar 18,2012 11:54pm
Wow, here is an example as how hit and miss this site can be.

toggletoggle post by ben at Mar 18,2012 11:57pm
and this is surely a good hit no doubt. glad i could assist.

toggletoggle post by Chernoble at Mar 18,2012 11:58pm
ben said[orig][quote]
ben said[orig][quote]
ben said[orig][quote]

no not at all, in fact i have become one of the immortal impenetrable martyrs on this board (one of few) who can not be effected in the least by your comical behavior here. why do you think i keep coming back asking for more? your hate fuels my reason for being. making stupid people hate me is a pastime i take great pride in my friend. thanks for the kick!

How would you know if I was stupid or not, your arrogance is really something. Seems a little immature for someone who is in their mid to late 30's, kind of sad.

toggletoggle post by WarlockCommando at Mar 18,2012 11:58pm
Wow, "Ben" is a sad sack of denial. HILARIOUS

toggletoggle post by Chernoble at Mar 19,2012 12:00am
The whole idea of a person in their mid to late 30's going on a message board and "coming back for more" and posting to get fuel injected with "hate" seems incredibly immature and just generally pathetic.

toggletoggle post by ben at Mar 19,2012 12:01am

bennyhillifier
by the way, we are far from politically correct and we dont want your love. if you are a p.c. fag, we hate you.

toggletoggle post by Chernoble at Mar 19,2012 12:02am

toggletoggle post by ben at Mar 19,2012 12:04am
ben said[orig][quote]
ben said[orig][quote]
ben said[orig][quote]

How would you know if I was stupid or not, your arrogance is really something. Seems a little immature for someone who is in their mid to late 30's, kind of sad.

actually i am 41 and have lived a far more wild and astonishing life then you can hope to read about. why the fuck would i stop now? when i die, you will be reading about it with your jaw agape.

toggletoggle post by WarlockCommando at Mar 19,2012 12:07am
This just keeps getting sadder...

toggletoggle post by ben at Mar 19,2012 12:07am
god i would hate to have to be reduced to having to prove anything to most the fags that swarm around my posts. i am like a piece of shit with a fly swatter when i come here. you just love the smell of my bull shit dont you?

toggletoggle post by WarlockCommando at Mar 19,2012 12:13am
Ha ha.. Ben is a piece of shit..by his own admission...ha ha

toggletoggle post by ben at Mar 19,2012 12:14am
i would honestly be hurt and seriously disappointed if i gained approval from any one of you dweebs. to think i would need justification of my worth from a page like this when we receive it regularly from pages world wide. i just like tearing you fags a new one and you just keep buying into it every damn time without fail. really, should i stop now? i get way to big a rise out of this shit. i got my friends and my enemies here. i am not trying to make friends of my enemies. i am trying to fish them out so that i may know who to look for when i am at shows. can i make it any easier for you? if you were truly Metal , you would understand. sadly , to few have a clue.

toggletoggle post by ben at Mar 19,2012 12:18am
oh yes, i am a real piece of shit. i admit whole heartedly. a lousy worthless and harmful piece of garbage in the big picture. but to you, i am GOD like.

toggletoggle post by Chernoble at Mar 19,2012 12:19am
ben said[orig][quote]
i would honestly be hurt and seriously disappointed if i gained approval from any one of you dweebs. to think i would need justification of my worth from a page like this when we receive it regularly from pages world wide. i just like tearing you fags a new one and you just keep buying into it every damn time without fail. really, should i stop now? i get way to big a rise out of this shit. i got my friends and my enemies here. i am not trying to make friends of my enemies. i am trying to fish them out so that i may know who to look for when i am at shows. can i make it any easier for you? if you were truly Metal , you would understand. sadly , to few have a clue.

Like that time you told Ross you were going to shoot him with a beretta or fight him or whatever and then backed down LOL

I R SHOOT ROZZ WITH BERETTA HAR HAR HAR

toggletoggle post by ben at Mar 19,2012 12:22am
thats what guns are for. wouldn't you shoot an asshole who threatened you unprovoked. no>? then you deserve all thats coming your way.

toggletoggle post by Chernoble at Mar 19,2012 12:26am
You're an idiot!

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Mar 19,2012 12:30am

toggletoggle post by ben at Mar 19,2012 12:32am
oh man, that shoots me down. why do i come here for such abuse?! i guess i am just a glutton for punishment. i should never try and match whits with a master. when you said "your an idiot" i realized i was out gunned and out manned as far as intelligence is concerned. i will rue the day that i crossed intellectual swords with chernoble. thanks for being so easy on me, i know you could have been worse if you were feeling it.

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Mar 19,2012 12:39am
Cher is a nice guy and so are you. Please stop fighting and be metal bros.

toggletoggle post by ben at Mar 19,2012 12:40am
Alx_Casket said[orig][quote]

yeah it takes some years of experience to realize you are born into a far superior race that has been systematically taught in zionist agenda driven schools to think we are all equal. the same babies in this picture would reach out to a penguin thinking they are of the same making. racism is not taught, it is instinct. teaching only confirms your instinct. only in recent times have zionists made great efforts in hiding this obvious truth. only when you grow up and learn your race either achieved great importance or great harm in the time they have occupied this doomed planet, you will then know who you are and what you are willing to tolerate.

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Mar 19,2012 12:41am
But I don't know what race I am anymore :(

toggletoggle post by ben at Mar 19,2012 12:44am
Cher is a nice guy and so are you. Please stop fighting and be metal bros.

thanks for seeing past my tough exterior Alx, you always do. but if he is such a nice guy, why did he attack my comment? i am a very nice guy to those who know me and who have a greater understanding of the world around them. he may be very nice, but not my kid of nice. i dont take shit from fools.fools can be nice, dont mean i gotta like them.

toggletoggle post by Chernoble at Mar 19,2012 12:48am
Because you threatened and started shit with my friend

toggletoggle post by ben at Mar 19,2012 12:49am
But I don't know what race I am anymore :(

well what are you made up of? funny thing is, anytime i have seen an educated black or known of one, he/she always resents the over all behavior of the race they are made up of. if you are black and educated, you have white men to thank for that. if we didnt permeate the deep depths of africa, they wouldnt have known of us and therefore would not have become educated. you would be a fool to argue this point. yet many try. at least i have it easy learning who the fools are.

toggletoggle post by ben at Mar 19,2012 12:59am
Because you threatened and started shit with my friend
ah yeah, i dont even no where to go with that. i am a humble guy really. though many would doubt that. can a man be humble yet proud and defensive when confronted with insult? well thats me baby. i will never threaten a soul here. i will tear your ass a verbal new one, but i will only act out in extreme anger and defense when i am first threatened in person. maybe you should get the full story first. but really is it worth it in the end? we are all just worthless pieces of shit. the only comfort we can take is being born a European and not a third world needy whiney shitbag. but who is the real shit bag? they who whine and beg? or we who bend and give into it? time to get tough people. they are stealing and destroying our civilized western culture. sorry, just getting back to proving we are not a bunch of P>C liberal faggot ass's.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Mar 19,2012 1:03am
I'm 3 months old and what is this

toggletoggle post by narkybark   at Mar 19,2012 1:22am
a lot of words

toggletoggle post by Chernoble at Mar 19,2012 1:42am
Too long no read

toggletoggle post by Mopar at Mar 19,2012 2:25am
Meow meow meow. If Raynard loves animals and all niggers are apes that makes Raynard a nigger lover.

toggletoggle post by Cats live longer when fixed at Mar 19,2012 2:28am
Raynard is a stupid unfixed jewkat.

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Mar 19,2012 10:29am
ben said[orig][quote]
boy do I love watching my niggerpig wife choke on black cock. I wish there were more brown people on here so I could solicit more hott interracial cuckold action.

toggletoggle post by Mutis  at Mar 19,2012 12:48pm
What if you have more to say than some fucktard whose only thing going for him is being not PC?

toggletoggle post by Ray's Nards at Mar 19,2012 12:52pm
Mutis said[orig][quote]
What if you have more to say than some fucktard whose only thing going for him is being not PC?

Inverticrux lyrics come written in crayon.

toggletoggle post by STLUCIFUREVA   at Mar 19,2012 1:41pm
Raynard is an honest , stand-up guy that will not sugar coat or say behind your back what he hasn't already said to your face . I'm proud to have been able cross paths and be friend with someone who has as much depth in music as he does life . I also like him because having him on the boards takes some hate off me.

toggletoggle post by Makes Sense at Mar 19,2012 1:45pm
STLUCIFUREVA said[orig][quote]
Raynard is an honest , stand-up guy that will not sugar coat or say behind your back what he hasn't already said to your face . I'm proud to have been able cross paths and be friend with someone who has as much depth in music as he does life . I also like him because having him on the boards takes some hate off me.

toggletoggle post by STLUCIFUREVA   at Mar 19,2012 1:54pm
Makes%20Sense said[orig][quote]
STLUCIFUREVA said[orig][quote]

This movie was very entertaining , i don't mine being compared to 2 masters of comedy what so ever . thank you for the compliment I appreciate the fact you find Raynard and I so entertaining, enthralling, and just worth the time to search endless on the internet for just the right picture to describe your admiration for us.

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Mar 19,2012 1:55pm
Wow. GSS just gets more retarded by the minute

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Mar 19,2012 2:04pm
u speld retarted correctedly. this thread is disapoint

toggletoggle post by BlackoutRick at Mar 19,2012 2:10pm
Epic thread.

toggletoggle post by trioxin_245  at Mar 19,2012 2:30pm
ben said[orig][quote]

toggletoggle post by trioxin_245  at Mar 19,2012 2:33pm
ben said[orig][quote]
ben said[orig][quote]
ben said[orig][quote]

no not at all, in fact i have become one of the immortal impenetrable martyrs on this board (one of few)

lol. bravo. you are the absolute DEFINITION of a douche bag.

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Mar 19,2012 6:28pm
I want to piss in his mouth SO BAD!!!

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Mar 19,2012 7:39pm
To be fair, we can't really understand his POV because our moms didn't bring home gangs of blackamoors to be 3P'd on the regular. Try to have some understanding.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Mar 19,2012 7:43pm
Of course this douche HAS to be from NH. Haven't we spawned enough shit bands and morons up here already?

toggletoggle post by ben at Mar 19,2012 8:27pm
largefreakatzero said[orig][quote]
Of course this douche HAS to be from NH. Haven't we spawned enough shit bands and morons up here already?

actually i am proudly born and raised in the lovely filth pit of NewJersey! maybe thats why i am fond of your sorry attempts at degrading me. cant touch this! lol! the best you have is far from good enough. but i do love your poor attempts. can i get some more photoshops of myself and my lovely Fiancee? we really get a kick out of them. maybe get some ugly niggers in the pic with us.i know its hard for you to get creative. small minds would think alike, if they had a thought between them. you warm my truly wicked heart.

toggletoggle post by Ben(d)Over at Mar 19,2012 8:37pm
ben said[orig][quote]
small minds would think alike, if they had a thought between them. you warm my truly wicked heart.

You talk like a gay villian from some campy comicbook.

toggletoggle post by ben at Mar 19,2012 9:43pm
gotta be remembered somehow. how will you be remembered? you wont be.

toggletoggle post by Lamp nli at Mar 20,2012 1:01am
I think my brain just exploded.

toggletoggle post by slar you morbid? at Mar 20,2012 1:50am
ben said[orig][quote]
when i die, you will be reading about it with your jaw agape.

hmmm, "local successful tattoo artist shot dead by harlem man in deadly multi racial love triangle. police say victims inexperience in proper beretta operation likely a factor."
ehhh that shit wouldn't even make the front page down hereabouts.

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Mar 20,2012 2:00am
He will die when his white faggot honky windpipe swells shut because of his secret jew shellfish allergy on account of all the lobster bisque in my hot n' steamy pisssssssssssssssssssss

toggletoggle post by xgodzillax  at Mar 20,2012 3:14am
ben said[orig][quote]
cant touch this

HAMMER reference. /END THREAD

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at Mar 20,2012 2:40pm

toggletoggle post by trioxin_245  at Mar 20,2012 2:42pm
anyone who is so afraid of an ass kicking from someone half his age that he has to threaten with a gun is a sorry excuse for a man.

toggletoggle post by trioxin 245nli at Mar 20,2012 4:07pm
ben said[orig][quote]
gotta be remembered somehow. how will you be remembered? you wont be.
hopefully I will be remembered as the guy who beat the hell out of you right before being shot in the head with a beretta.

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Mar 20,2012 4:08pm
Sacreligion said[orig][quote]

bennyhillifier

Fats Lirange FTW

toggletoggle post by trioxin 245nli at Mar 20,2012 4:17pm
also I just farted and it smells really bad

toggletoggle post by Beleth  at Mar 21,2012 9:07am
Man-baby attention gluttons. I'm shocked this thread hasn't been spammed with bad live performances yet.

bennyhillifier

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Mar 21,2012 9:22am
ben said[orig][quote]
largefreakatzero said[orig][quote]

actually i am proudly born and raised in the lovely filth pit of NewJersey! maybe thats why i am fond of your sorry attempts at degrading me. cant touch this! lol! the best you have is far from good enough. but i do love your poor attempts. can i get some more photoshops of myself and my lovely Fiancee? we really get a kick out of them. maybe get some ugly niggers in the pic with us.i know its hard for you to get creative. small minds would think alike, if they had a thought between them. you warm my truly wicked heart.

I don't have Photoshop, and even if I did, I wouldn't waste my time making anything involving you. Go back to NJ. We don't need you here.

toggletoggle post by ben at Mar 21,2012 9:41am
oh yeah, thats it, i am sending for the rest of my dysfunctional Jersey metal friends. then when they are all here, i will have them form tons of Jersey metal bands for you to hate and loath. we will soon flood the scene and wipe out all local bands who do not where our t-shirts when they go live. all those who were haters will only receive our autograph in bloody piss on their chest. we are Jersey Legion.

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Mar 21,2012 9:59am
I grew up in NJ and I have to disagree with you, ben. We have a better scene around here. And we both know that NJ bands don't want to bother going up to New England lol

toggletoggle post by ben at Mar 21,2012 10:06am
I grew up in NJ and I have to disagree with you, ben. We have a better scene around here. And we both know that NJ bands don't want to bother going up to New England lol

oh i dont know about that. we have a shit ton more bands that actually made it to legendary status in N.J.. do i really need to name them all? maybe you are suggesting NewEngland has a better underground metal scene? i might agree there. but you and I are probably way to out of touch with the Jersey scene to say for sure. Jersey is a more sceevy miserable place and we know misery breeds good Metal!

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Mar 21,2012 10:24am edited Mar 21,2012 10:24am
True, but it also breeds pizza stain humpty dumpty sweatpants mom's basement dwellers more than the New England atmosphere. Legendary shmegendary, I'll take the woods and being able to see the fucking sky clearly over the meadowlands and 8 legged frogs any day.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Mar 21,2012 10:43am
ben said[orig][quote]
oh yeah, thats it, i am sending for the rest of my dysfunctional Jersey metal friends. then when they are all here, i will have them form tons of Jersey metal bands for you to hate and loath. we will soon flood the scene and wipe out all local bands who do not where our t-shirts when they go live. all those who were haters will only receive our autograph in bloody piss on their chest. we are Jersey Legion.

LOL @ you having friends

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Mar 21,2012 11:23am
ITT: all of my friends

toggletoggle post by aaron_michael  at Mar 21,2012 11:35am
This looks like a popular thread. I'll just leave this here.

toggletoggle post by ben at Mar 21,2012 12:54pm
whaaaa, i have friends, really i do, you gotta believe me! will you be my friend?

toggletoggle post by RAY_INVERTICRUX at Mar 21,2012 2:20pm
You trolls really have no effect on me. All the real old schoolers who matter know that I wouldn't waste my time (my time is worth $80 an hour after all) posting things about pc bands that I have absolutely no connection. THIS IS THE ONLY ACCOUNT THAT IS ME.

toggletoggle post by ben at Mar 21,2012 2:50pm

toggletoggle post by Dan the Bad Guy at Mar 27,2012 12:30pm
ben said[orig][quote]
ben said[orig][quote]
ben said[orig][quote]
ben said[orig][quote]

actually i am 41 and have lived a far more wild and astonishing life then you can hope to read about. why the fuck would i stop now? when i die, you will be reading about it with your jaw agape.

Can't wait to read it! Hurry up and die, could use something good to read on the shitter.

toggletoggle post by ben at May 15,2012 10:00am
If i could i most surely would. death doesnt frighten me in the least. though the means by which it occurs can be a bit unsettling. alas, it seems the Evil ones still have need of my talents. until i am spent i am afraid i am forced to share the dwindling space on Earth here with fucktards like you.

toggletoggle post by seventh gate of hell at May 15,2012 10:05am
I just typed in beelze on yahoo and rttp came up

toggletoggle post by Burnsy at May 15,2012 10:14am
That's shocking.

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at May 15,2012 10:20am
I don't remember typing any of my posts ITT. But I guess the same could be said for most of my posts on here. Not surprised they use yahoo in hell.

toggletoggle post by seventh gate of hell at May 15,2012 10:21am
Beelze is my idol I once sucked his dingaling for sum pcp

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at May 15,2012 12:43pm
seventh%20gate%20of%20hell said[orig][quote]
Beelze is my idol I once sucked his dingaling for sum pcp

thread redeemed, B-

toggletoggle post by NO_LIMIT_NILLA  at May 15,2012 6:59pm
ben said[orig][quote]

yeah it takes some years of experience to realize you are born into a far superior race that has been systematically taught in zionist agenda driven schools to think we are all equal. the same babies in this picture would reach out to a penguin thinking they are of the same making. racism is not taught, it is instinct. teaching only confirms your instinct. only in recent times have zionists made great efforts in hiding this obvious truth. only when you grow up and learn your race either achieved great importance or great harm in the time they have occupied this doomed planet, you will then know who you are and what you are willing to tolerate.

University of Massachusetts Amherst researchers placed sensors on the heads of 9-month -old babies (this already sounds like a dystopian nightmare) and measured brain activity when infants were shown pictures of white and black faces expressing emotion. Five-month-old babies could differentiate between happy or sad faces in both races equally. Nine-month-old babies related better to their own race. Also, the 5-month-olds' brain activity happened in the front of the brain; the older, more racist babies experienced activity in the back.

http://now.msn.com/now/0504-racist-babies.aspx

toggletoggle post by ben at May 15,2012 8:31pm

toggletoggle post by ben at May 15,2012 8:31pm

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at May 15,2012 8:49pm
NO_LIMIT_NILLA said[orig][quote]
the older, more racist babies

why is this making me laugh so hard

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at May 15,2012 8:50pm

toggletoggle post by ben at May 16,2012 10:39am
ha ha!

toggletoggle post by Dead_Ass_Bee at May 16,2012 12:39pm
youre all a bunch of racist drama faggots. go get your cocks pierced together so you can feel it tug whenever you try shove it inside the others gaping metal asshole

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:twy again, dis time wid feewing
[default homepage] [print][7:07:16pm Apr 18,2024
load time 0.06848 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]