New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> MAJOR NEWS, WE HAVE SOME MAJOR NEWS COMING YOUR WAY TODAY by GRAVESIDESERVICE666 on Mar 6,2012 12:02pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by GRAVESIDESERVICE666  at Mar 6,2012 12:02pm
1) WE WANT TO ANNOUNCE OUR NEW LIVE BASS PLAYER, FRED ORDONEZ (EX ANAL CUNT, EX PHLEGM). SCOTT CONNER DID RECORD ALL THE BASS FOR OUR THREE ALBUMS BUT CURRENTLY CAN NOT TAKE PART IN ANY LIVE VENTURES.

2) A MAJOR SHOW IS COMING TO RHODE ISLAND. IT IS ONE NOT TO MISS AND EERIE GRAVESIDESERVICE AND A SURPRISE HEADLINER WILL BE PLAYING PROVIDENCE SOCIAL CLUB APRIL 24TH. WE HAVE BEEN ASKED NOT TO MENTION THE HEADLINER UNTIL THE OFFICIAL POST ON THE BANDS WEBSITE AT 5 PM TODAY. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED. I BELIEVE BOG OF THE INFIDEL IS ALSO ON THIS BILL, THOUGH I AM NOT SURE IF JOHN FROM PROVIDENCE SOCIAL CLUB HAS ASKED THEM YET.

HAIL THE ANCIENT KINGS OF HELL.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Mar 6,2012 12:05pm
it's inquisition

toggletoggle post by Scott From Xasthur at Mar 6,2012 12:17pm
You guys... replaced me?

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Mar 6,2012 12:35pm
Here, let me help with that:

I WONDER WHAT IT COULD BE

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Mar 6,2012 12:37pm
ITT: PLEEEEEEASE PAY ATTENTION TO MY BAND

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Mar 6,2012 12:40pm
Can Va- oh, fuck it

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Mar 6,2012 12:40pm
SSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHH!!!!!! ITS A SECRITTT!!!!!!!!

toggletoggle post by GRAVESlDESERVlCE666 at Mar 6,2012 12:58pm
THIS ONE HAS BEEN IN THE WORKS FOR A LONG TIME.

PREPARE TO HAVE YOUR MINDS BLOWN!!!

toggletoggle post by My Mind at Mar 6,2012 12:59pm
blow me.

toggletoggle post by trioxin_245  at Mar 6,2012 1:02pm
GRAVESIDESERVICE666 said[orig][quote]

What does that even mean?

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Mar 6,2012 1:20pm
Something about buttdarting it up on a Tuesday night

toggletoggle post by yummy at Mar 6,2012 1:28pm
ALICE COOPER

toggletoggle post by KEVORD  at Mar 6,2012 1:32pm

This the hot shit April 24th. Anything else is donkey balls.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Mar 6,2012 1:46pm
fahk. missing this show but playing with Superchrist in MI.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Mar 6,2012 1:59pm
KEVORD said[orig][quote]

Clearly this is the news they were referring to. We can all disregard this thread, now.

toggletoggle post by timma at Mar 6,2012 2:04pm
trioxin_245 said[orig][quote]

I thought the exact same thing.

toggletoggle post by Truth at Mar 6,2012 2:04pm
FuckIsMySignature said[orig][quote]
just wanted to say we are cool and relevant too and playing with Superchrist in MI.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Mar 6,2012 2:06pm
Truth said[orig][quote]
FuckIsMySignature said[orig][quote]
just wanted to say we are cool and relevant too and playing with Superchrist in MI.

LOL

toggletoggle post by KEVORD  at Mar 6,2012 2:26pm
timma said[orig][quote]
trioxin_245 said[orig][quote]

I thought the exact same thing.
It means ignore the current administration running Hell.

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Mar 6,2012 2:32pm
All the Hell will be in Worcester on April 24th

toggletoggle post by GRAVESIDESERVICE666 nli at Mar 6,2012 2:37pm
YOU WISH.

toggletoggle post by GRAVESIDESERVICE666  at Mar 6,2012 2:46pm
Okay the above post isnt me. Its only the log in account that is the word that represents the band.

toggletoggle post by arktourOs at Mar 6,2012 2:49pm
goatcatalyst said[orig][quote]
All the Hell will be in Worcester on April 24th
seconded

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Mar 6,2012 2:54pm

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Mar 6,2012 3:20pm
HAIL THE ANCIENT POO-INGS OF SMELL.

toggletoggle post by Ghoulash at Mar 6,2012 6:14pm
KEVORD said[orig][quote]

mutha fuckin fact

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Mar 6,2012 6:22pm
Inquisition is now playing in Keene NH on April 24th.
With V-Neck legends Vattnet Viskar

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Mar 6,2012 6:25pm
I think GSS needs a new PR firm to handle their announcements. Troll Inc. seems to be dropping the ball a bit lately.

toggletoggle post by chriskar at Mar 6,2012 7:20pm
arilliusbm said[orig][quote]
Inquisition is now playing in Keene NH on April 24th.
With V-Neck legends Vattnet Viskar

suck on that, bitchez.

toggletoggle post by KEVORD  at Mar 6,2012 7:26pm
Is anyone really gonna go to the other two Inquisition over the Boston show? Give me a break. I'd hate to be the promoter who's gonna have to pay the bands guarantee out of pocket.

toggletoggle post by GRAVESIDESERVICE666  at Mar 6,2012 8:29pm
Never mind this show is cancelled for both nh and ri.

toggletoggle post by frankovhell at Mar 6,2012 11:51pm
Lol..

toggletoggle post by Walter Cronkite at Mar 7,2012 2:26am
This just in: MAJOR NEWS STORY

The band Graveside Service in a desperate need for attention announce not one, but 2 shows with Inquisition in the states of Rhode Island and New Hampshire, only to "cancel" them 2 hours later. Despite the fact that these shows were never officially booked with the band Inquisition or their management staff. People are now trying to figure out how they "cancelled" a show that was never happening in the first place and members of Graveside Service are scrambling for answers to place the blame on anyone but themselves for the "cancellation" of these shows. In doing so the band has solidified there place as the most useless human beings in the New England metal scene. To many this fact is OLD NEWS. Even though this has been established numerous times over it hasn't stopped people from dealing with this band and even playing shows with them. At this point any band desperate enough for shows to even consider playing with them should be subject to the same ridicule as the band itself. It's time to rid the local scene of this band forever, just stop booking them or agreeing to play any show that they are on. They should be encouraged to strictly work on releasing cds with superstar bass player from Xasthur, Scott Connor who should also consider distancing himself from the project to avoid being associated with such douchery.

This was part one of a two part installment, and that's the way it is.

toggletoggle post by motley grue at Mar 7,2012 9:49am
solid news reporting

toggletoggle post by Rhinoplasty at Mar 7,2012 9:49am
Yeah you be tellin' dem Massa Kroncrete . Itold you they was no goods.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Mar 7,2012 10:04am
SO WHAT WAS THE NEWS?!?

toggletoggle post by KEVORD  at Mar 7,2012 10:16am
GSS is the Wile E. Coyote of RTTP.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Mar 7,2012 10:31am
I almost never follow the GSS/RTTP thing, but this is hilarious. Don't count your Inquisition chickens until "stephan" hatches them.

toggletoggle post by Rhinoplasty at Mar 7,2012 11:05am
xmikex said[orig][quote]
I almost never follow the GSS/RTTP thing, but this is hilarious. Don't count your Inquisition chickens until "stephan" hatches them.

Tat true , if not you be eatin' a dissapointting Black medal omoulette with cheese from Xasthur France.

toggletoggle post by justinvaettirnli at Mar 7,2012 11:26am
GSS has nothing to do with the NH date

toggletoggle post by josh_hates_you  at Mar 7,2012 11:41am
justinvaettirnli said[orig][quote]
GSS has nothing to do with the NH date

Can anyone actually confirm if that show is cancelled or still happening? It's on a few facebook pages but not the Inquisition page.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Mar 7,2012 11:48am
KEVORD said[orig][quote]

this is the only show i'm going to this spring. fuck everything else.

toggletoggle post by Czarnobog at Mar 7,2012 11:51am edited Mar 7,2012 11:59am
josh_hates_you said[orig][quote]
Can anyone actually confirm if that show is cancelled or still happening? It's on a few facebook pages but not the Inquisition page.

we got an email from Icon Music today that said NH and RI dates are cancelled. apparently when they signed to Seasons of Mist they got a new American booking company who booked these two dates behind the main booking company/manager's back. when we asked about the new dates and whether or not the promoters would be willing to contribute to travel costs etc the main guy said he had no idea there were two more dates and he'd get back to us. a few emails later he informed us of the situation and then told us these dates were cancelled. no idea what went down on their end, but the cancellations are on them. we just wanted info to try and recoup some of the expenses so we don't end up paying out of pocket if we can avoid it.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Mar 7,2012 11:59am
@ dreadkill

:(

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Mar 7,2012 12:03pm
arilliusbm said[orig][quote]
@ dreadkill

:(
me sorry

that's the show i want to go to most and it's the only one i have time and money for. otherwise, i'd be grimming it up with herugrim too.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Mar 7,2012 12:18pm
So they dropped 2 shows where they could have possibly cleared a couple hundred in merch + whatever their guarantee was because between 2 booking agencies no one would front them the $40 in gas it would take to get from Rhode Island to New Hampshire?

Makes sense.

toggletoggle post by josh_hates_you  at Mar 7,2012 12:26pm
I think the NYC promoters and the Boston promoter split travel costs to fly the band out here for exclusive dates april 26-28. The RI and NH promoter were trying to piggy back off of that which would require them showing up a few days earlier. This is what I gather from what I just read. Has nothing to do with the merch they would have sold or the guarantees that most likely would not be met on weekday shows considering the amount of people who already have tickets for and are planning to go to the Boston date.

toggletoggle post by KEVORD  at Mar 7,2012 12:29pm
So Notshaver booked Inquisition the correct way and NH and RI promoters saw the show was popular and tried to leach on.

toggletoggle post by Czarnobog at Mar 7,2012 12:31pm
xmikex said[orig][quote]
So they dropped 2 shows where they could have possibly cleared a couple hundred in merch + whatever their guarantee was because between 2 booking agencies no one would front them the $40 in gas it would take to get from Rhode Island to New Hampshire?

Makes sense.

plane tickets from/to seattle, but i don't think it was even asked of the other promoters. i'm guessing that the inter-booking agency relationship isn't so hot behind the scenes and some rank was pulled over the new company.

toggletoggle post by Czarnobog at Mar 7,2012 12:32pm
I think the NYC promoters and the Boston promoter split travel costs to fly the band out here for exclusive dates april 26-28. The RI and NH promoter were trying to piggy back off of that which would require them showing up a few days earlier.

exactly.

toggletoggle post by GSS don at Mar 7,2012 12:33pm
IF BY CORRECT WAY YOU MEAN SUCKING DICK

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Mar 7,2012 12:45pm
So, apparently being sneaks and trying to ride coattails and undercut the legitimate show DIDN'T work out for everybody's favorite funeral home directors? COLOR ME SHOCKED.

toggletoggle post by KEVORD  at Mar 7,2012 12:46pm
If by sucking dick you mean signing actual contracts instead of creating polls about who would go to a RI show and promising big anouncements on Facebook.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Mar 7,2012 12:48pm
^ How to act: This isn't it.

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Mar 7,2012 12:53pm
I was expecting this thread to end with something like

toggletoggle post by GSS don at Mar 7,2012 12:54pm
SHUT THE FUCK UP. this is not how everything went down.

toggletoggle post by Lilith  at Mar 7,2012 12:57pm
I hope to see you guys again, it's been years since I saw GSS!

toggletoggle post by McGunk GSS at Mar 7,2012 12:59pm
Check IP rev..not us. foolish.
I used to be in this band but they are terrible and horrible now

toggletoggle post by KEVORD  at Mar 7,2012 1:08pm
McGunk%20GSS said[orig][quote]
Check IP rev..not us. foolish.
I used to be in this band but they are terrible and horrible now
It says GSS after their name. It has to be official.

toggletoggle post by Czarnobog at Mar 7,2012 1:11pm edited Mar 7,2012 1:12pm
DestroyYouAlot said[orig][quote]
So, apparently being sneaks and trying to ride coattails and undercut the legitimate show DIDN'T work out for everybody's favorite funeral home directors? COLOR ME SHOCKED.

no comment on the RI show, but i definitely don't get the impression that the new hampshire promoter was looking to dick anyone over. probably just saw an opportunity to put on a good show in his town and took it. no faulting that.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Mar 7,2012 1:28pm
^ was referring to RI date. Sucks to see NH dudes get caught up in all of this.

toggletoggle post by at Mar 7,2012 1:35pm

Czarnobog said[orig][quote]

we got an email from Icon Music today that said NH and RI dates are cancelled. apparently when they signed to Seasons of Mist they got a new American booking company who booked these two dates behind the main booking company/manager's back. when we asked about the new dates and whether or not the promoters would be willing to contribute to travel costs etc the main guy said he had no idea there were two more dates and he'd get back to us. a few emails later he informed us of the situation and then told us these dates were cancelled. no idea what went down on their end, but the cancellations are on them. we just wanted info to try and recoup some of the expenses so we don't end up paying out of pocket if we can avoid it.

There you see it !! GGS was working on getting on this R.I. date and wanted to get on the N.H date as well . Once the shows were finally confirmed and we were given the 100 % yes , we began to list the dates and advertise . 1and 1/2 hours later the shows were canceled by a an issue between the booking agents . so there no legitimization issue of us not having the right to play a show that we would have attended anyway . It has nothing to do with any of the petty RTTP bullshit that we hear day in and day out . Donggs is not in the band , he may have been but i don't know who he/she is . if it doesn't come from logged in GraveSideService666 or me it is not true and not a representation of GGS , it is just someone who has time on there hands to troll our every announcement , show add , and release .

toggletoggle post by STLUCIFUREVA   at Mar 7,2012 1:37pm
said[orig][quote]

There you see it !! GGS was working on getting on this R.I. date and wanted to get on the N.H date as well . Once the shows were finally confirmed and we were given the 100 % yes , we began to list the dates and advertise . 1and 1/2 hours later the shows were canceled by a an issue between the booking agents . so there no legitimization issue of us not having the right to play a show that we would have attended anyway . It has nothing to do with any of the petty RTTP bullshit that we hear day in and day out . Donggs is not in the band , he may have been but i don't know who he/she is . if it doesn't come from logged in GraveSideService666 or me it is not true and not a representation of GGS , it is just someone who has time on there hands to troll our every announcement , show add , and release .

ok weird !! I logged in and it didn't put my user name , the above is what i said .

toggletoggle post by KEVORD  at Mar 7,2012 1:38pm
Doesn't Say GSS. Not Official. ^^^

toggletoggle post by STLUCIFUREVA   at Mar 7,2012 1:40pm
KEVORD said[orig][quote]
Doesn't Say GSS. Not Official. ^^^

OR from me ...

STLUCIFUREVA

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Mar 7,2012 1:40pm
said[orig][quote]
Donggs

hahaha

dongs

toggletoggle post by THIS IS DOG at Mar 7,2012 2:26pm

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Mar 7,2012 2:35pm
ITT: dongles

toggletoggle post by ancient master nli at Mar 7,2012 2:40pm
Major news- you suck

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Mar 7,2012 2:49pm
THIS%20IS%20DOG said[orig][quote]

bennyhillifier

This is the best thing that ever happened.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Mar 7,2012 10:19pm
KEVORD said[orig][quote]
If by sucking dick you mean signing actual contracts instead of creating polls about who would go to a RI show and promising big anouncements on Facebook.

legally binding RTTP polls or a SCAB is you

toggletoggle post by justinvaettirnli at Mar 8,2012 9:41am
DestroyYouAlot said[orig][quote]

no comment on the RI show, but i definitely don't get the impression that the new hampshire promoter was looking to dick anyone over. probably just saw an opportunity to put on a good show in his town and took it. no faulting that.

I know the dude who tried booking it. there was no intent on fucking over mike by trying to get another date 2 hours away. the boston show would have still had the same draw regardless.

toggletoggle post by DON'T DO IT!!! at Mar 8,2012 7:05pm
1) WE WANT TO ANNOUNCE OUR NEW LIVE BASS PLAYER, FRED ORDONEZ (EX ANAL CUNT, EX PHLEGM). SCOTT CONNER DID RECORD ALL THE BASS FOR OUR THREE ALBUMS BUT CURRENTLY CAN NOT TAKE PART IN ANY LIVE VENTURES.

fred must be out of his mind to join these fuckin' morons

toggletoggle post by Rhinoplasty at Mar 9,2012 10:23am
Now you see I know this dude and he be straight-up. Why he be doin' this ?
Does he not know he will go down in infamy and never be able to join another band ever again . How did they lure in a real talented credible musician , they must be paying him a salary plus pizza.

toggletoggle post by Josh_Martin at Mar 9,2012 12:19pm edited Mar 9,2012 12:20pm
Rhinoplasty said[orig][quote]
How did they lure in a real talented credible musician

uh......

toggletoggle post by ancient master nli at Mar 9,2012 12:42pm
ITT: pure shit

toggletoggle post by Rhinoplasty at Mar 12,2012 11:33am
Guess what ? this show be happening! I can't believe it , how these idiots managed to get on this show. April 24th , providence social club , old club hell.Not sure of the other bands .Ridiculmaless!!!

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Mar 12,2012 11:42am
Rhinoplasty is the shittiest troll.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Mar 12,2012 12:25pm
Josh_Martin said[orig][quote]
Rhinoplasty said[orig][quote]
How did they lure in a real talented credible musician

uh......

hahahahahaha

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Mar 12,2012 1:12pm
Show is sold out

toggletoggle post by STLUCIFUREVA   at Mar 12,2012 5:29pm

toggletoggle post by KEVORD  at Mar 12,2012 5:37pm
Not on Inquisitions page. Not official.

toggletoggle post by STLUCIFUREVA   at Mar 12,2012 5:46pm
KEVORD said[orig][quote]
Not on Inquisitions page. Not official.

show has been Added to official Facebook page :
http://www.facebook.com/inquisition.official/events

It is also listed on their official myspace page :http://www.myspace.com/inquisitionusa/shows

toggletoggle post by Facepalm at Mar 12,2012 6:56pm

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard NLI at Mar 12,2012 7:15pm
Looking forward to the new material

toggletoggle post by STLUCIFUREVA   at Mar 13,2012 10:35am
Remember Inquisition is still coming to Providence and New Hampshire ....

toggletoggle post by GO AWAY at Mar 13,2012 11:41am
^^^

toggletoggle post by STLUCIFUREVA   at Mar 16,2012 2:51pm

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Heralding Electric Hacksaw
[default homepage] [print][6:52:25pm Apr 23,2024
load time 0.06262 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]