New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> NEW Angel Witch by ThirdKnuckle on Feb 29,2012 7:19am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by ThirdKnuckle  at Feb 29,2012 7:19am

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 29,2012 7:28am

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard  at Feb 29,2012 8:56am
yikes

toggletoggle post by trioxin 245nli at Feb 29,2012 1:12pm
AndrewBastard said[orig][quote]
yikes

this made me lol for some reason.

also, it was off to a good start

toggletoggle post by Headbanging_Man at Feb 29,2012 7:55pm
I think this is pretty decent. Not mindblowing, but the only real downside is the guitar sound, kind of canned/processed sounding.

Most important, this could mean tour!

toggletoggle post by late_rising at Mar 28,2012 2:18am edited Mar 28,2012 2:56am
I saw this on the new release rack today when I was grabbing the new Black Breath, and bought it without having heard anything from it. Maybe my low expectations helped, but I was definitely liking it. I only played the first few tracks so far but it had a good sound, solid riffs. Vocals took a little getting used to but after a bit of listening they were working for me.
and yeah, I hope it takes off so we can get a tour.

toggletoggle post by Ancient_Master  at Mar 28,2012 6:08am
they should have changed their name to "As Above So Below" so they could have a hit single called "As Above So Below" off their brand new album "As Above So Below"

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Mar 28,2012 10:38am
I will hopefully have it on rttp this coming week

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard  at Mar 28,2012 11:14am
its not terrible after a few listens

toggletoggle post by Headbanging_Man at Apr 6,2012 6:08pm
I like it! Second listen now, the guitar sound is a bit more organic on the album proper. Kevin's vocals have held up nicely and it's cool they brushed off "Into The Dark"... Overall the material is not as aggressive as early AW, but definitely no disappointment.

toggletoggle post by Headbanging_Man at Apr 6,2012 6:09pm
Ancient_Master said[orig][quote]
they should have changed their name to "As Above So Below" so they could have a hit single called "As Above So Below" off their brand new album "As Above So Below"

Uhhh... What? This is the legen-fucking-dary ANGEL WITCH, genius, and there is no title track on this album.

toggletoggle post by thirdknuckle  at Apr 6,2012 6:17pm
Headbanging_Man said[orig][quote]
I like it! Second listen now, the guitar sound is a bit more organic on the album proper. Kevin's vocals have held up nicely and it's cool they brushed off "Into The Dark"... Overall the material is not as aggressive as early AW, but definitely no disappointment.

agreed. those weird chord progressions and vocal melodies, the dual lead parts... they even nailed some of the original bassist's quirks

toggletoggle post by NuclearWinter at Apr 7,2012 1:41pm
Digging this track for certain. Saw them a few years ago in Germany, they were tight. I wouldn't count on a full U.S. tour, per se, but they may play NYC, LA, etc. Who knows? Would love to see them again.

toggletoggle post by Ancient_Master  at Apr 10,2012 7:44am
Headbanging_Man said[orig][quote]
Ancient_Master said[orig][quote]

Uhhh... What? This is the legen-fucking-dary ANGEL WITCH, genius, and there is no title track on this album.

no shit dick hole, it was a joke about how the biggest hit song which made Angel Witch famous is the song Angel Witch off the album Angel Witch

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:why are you saying that
[default homepage] [print][3:44:28pm Apr 23,2024
load time 0.04237 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]