New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Metal Fest Lineup List.. not announced. by the_reverend on Feb 3,2003 4:31pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 3,2003 4:31pm
I just got word that the list isn't going to be out until late next week.
damn it!

toggletoggle post by baneofexistence at Feb 4,2003 8:07am
how come & where'd you hear this it's not on their web page

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 4,2003 8:52am
that's what mass concerts told me...
not sure why the date on the page is not changed.

Last year and the year before, I was able to read the list right on the air cause they announced it at 12am during my radio show.
oh well

toggletoggle post by TheGreatSpaldino   at Feb 4,2003 10:17am
this year better be fucking good if they are pulling all this line-up crap. hopefully cradle is the only SONY band there. fuck, anything that has music and that becomes a success will be eaten up by the mainstream industry and become a suck-fest. hopefully this isnt the case. but the rumors of rhapsody playing is enough for me to keep faith in this shindig. oh well... arent the tickest supposed to go on sale this saturday? if thats still the case then how are we going to buy tickets to a show that we dont even know who is playing? god damnit, i was looking forward to seeing the line-up too.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 4,2003 2:46pm
"Full line-up was to be announced February 4 -- but we are working on many surprises so we have to postpone the announcement of who's playing until
Tuesday February 18. It will be worth the wait....this will be the biggest and best fest to date."

from http://www.metalandhardcorefestival.com

toggletoggle post by baneofexistence at Feb 4,2003 3:00pm
i have heard a rumer that day 2 will be headlined by S L A Y E R personally i think it is bull shit but who knows really COF were ok a few years ago but now blow and SLAYER are sorta ok still but definantly not as amazing as they were 10 years ago them trying to fit in with all the nu- metal bands make them look stupid (to me anyway)

toggletoggle post by TomNehek  at Feb 4,2003 6:41pm
I don't see how Slayer has tried to fit in with nu-metal at all. People say that, but it makes no sense.

toggletoggle post by baneofexistence at Feb 4,2003 7:52pm
did you ever see slayer befor 1992 if not you'll never understand

toggletoggle post by exhumed4death  at Feb 4,2003 8:55pm
i was waiting for like 2 weeks or whenever they announced the feb 4 date. that really pissed me off. oh well, but they better not be bluffing with this "surprise" shit or im gonna inject semen into thier eyes, whoever "they" are

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Feb 4,2003 9:43pm
i was waiting for today too. they should have at least gave 2 weeks leeway.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 4,2003 9:56pm
my new reply to EVERYTHING
http://www.eatabagofdicks.com/

toggletoggle post by TheGreatSpaldino   at Feb 5,2003 1:08am
HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

http://www.tubgirl.com is what i like to whack off to the most

toggletoggle post by hoser at Feb 5,2003 1:10pm
Holy shit I just about pissed myself laughing.....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....ok enough you get the point.

toggletoggle post by baneofexistence at Feb 5,2003 2:35pm
as now listed in pollstar

hate eternal
dri
goatwhore
bongzilla
caliban

toggletoggle post by exhumed4death  at Feb 5,2003 3:05pm
what has happened to this once informative thread??

toggletoggle post by xPaulBLAHBLAHx   at Feb 5,2003 4:38pm
NE metalfest is going to be horrible this year, maryland deathfest has a Suffocation reunion so fuck mass fest, they have ladle of milk horrible. The fest gets worse and worse every year. Maryland has fucking suffocation, devourment, aborted, sublime decomposition and to many other bands that own everyone to name. Unless they get good bands for mass fest im definatly not going.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 5,2003 4:44pm
commit suicide should be playing.
that makes it worth it.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 7,2003 9:49am
paul... what do you say about nemhf and the fact that suffocation is suppose to play?

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type...click...no thinking required
[default homepage] [print][2:10:51am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.02124 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]