New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Zircon MP3's now $6 for full Vastlands album by scottfromzircon on Jan 16,2012 3:28pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by scottfromzircon  at Jan 16,2012 3:28pm
There will be a secret Zircon show happening in Worcester this Thursday as we record our video for Micro-Deaths at last. Only true Zircon fans allowed to the rave. Buy our MP3's to secure a ticket for yourself! ThanX! We've raised $200 so far.. Keep supporting!

Fuck all opposers with immortal A.I.D.S.Z.!!!!!!!!!!They will suffer the antichrist. Zychron! We will dominate! Where the Slime live! Zircon is the only cure for all your disease. Join us and live in peace. It's Vital they Remain in pain! All who oppose or betray our KING ZARKON. Aliens Inside your brain trying to gain control ov your fucking life! From the deepest abyss they shall rise again. From the treachurous sea my viruses are created.

Xereth ov Zircon timetravels into the Zychron's through wormholes in your bodies.. Unleash the Zircon Blade! Hack off the limbs! Now their god-heads are removed.. Xereth, the dunpeal(day walker) shall hunt down all psychic vampires.. No one can destroy this Zircon Blade!

My sword is unstoppable! More coming about Zircon soon!

toggletoggle post by Senile Plantains at Jan 16,2012 3:30pm
My poon is too big.

toggletoggle post by scottfromzircon  at Jan 16,2012 3:34pm

toggletoggle post by scottfromzircon  at Jan 16,2012 3:35pm
go here to purchace our album. ThanX http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/zirconsongs

toggletoggle post by burnsy at Jan 16,2012 3:38pm
LOLED hard at senile plantains.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jan 16,2012 3:46pm
What Vampire: The Masquerade sourcebook is all of this from, anyway?

toggletoggle post by Elizabeth at Jan 16,2012 3:48pm
I like my penis less then 4 inches and hard like a lion dick sometimes.. Don't go getting too big master. You hurt me last time! I'm not a big girl you know..

toggletoggle post by Ashley+Scott at Jan 16,2012 3:55pm
I would love to have Scott Wily's cock! any size, any mood! Yummy! Any girl would have been lucky for sure to have had him.

toggletoggle post by Elizabeth at Jan 16,2012 3:59pm
I'm jealous of your columbian girl. She is cute! You never told Samantha about her. I will do always obey my master like a good girl. You can stalk me. I won't get you arrested. Your queen would never make you hide in the tool shed all night in the freezing cold looking in the window while she fucks other dick.

toggletoggle post by Feline Complaints at Jan 16,2012 4:04pm
SON, I AM DISAPPOINT

toggletoggle post by Randy_Marsh at Jan 16,2012 5:54pm
This is the gayest thread I have ever read, the fuck is wrong with you people?

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jan 16,2012 6:42pm edited Jan 16,2012 6:43pm

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jan 16,2012 6:45pm

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jan 16,2012 6:47pm edited Jan 16,2012 6:48pm

toggletoggle post by scottfromzircon4000 at Jan 16,2012 11:30pm
Zircon ia a metallic element pertaining to 4 sides; tetragonial silicate/metallic magnetic minerals within the crystal stone.

Zircon is used in nuclear reactors.. Zircon forms the magnetic metallic element known as zirconium. after crystal has been crushed to thousands of shards.. only 4 pieces within the stone are magnetic.. this is zirconium..zirconium is an anti-rust agent.

Zircon is very resilient

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jan 17,2012 7:21am
it is also a saleable ring.

toggletoggle post by famesag at Jan 17,2012 8:34pm

didnt realize Raynard was in another band.

scottfromzircon said[orig][quote]
There will be a secret Zircon show happening in Worcester this Thursday as we record our video for Micro-Deaths at last. Only true Zircon fans allowed to the rave. Buy our MP3's to secure a ticket for yourself! ThanX! We've raised $200 so far.. Keep supporting!

Fuck all opposers with immortal A.I.D.S.Z.!!!!!!!!!!They will suffer the antichrist. Zychron! We will dominate! Where the Slime live! Zircon is the only cure for all your disease. Join us and live in peace. It's Vital they Remain in pain! All who oppose or betray our KING ZARKON. Aliens Inside your brain trying to gain control ov your fucking life! From the deepest abyss they shall rise again. From the treachurous sea my viruses are created.

Xereth ov Zircon timetravels into the Zychron's through wormholes in your bodies.. Unleash the Zircon Blade! Hack off the limbs! Now their god-heads are removed.. Xereth, the dunpeal(day walker) shall hunt down all psychic vampires.. No one can destroy this Zircon Blade!

My sword is unstoppable! More coming about Zircon soon!

toggletoggle post by private zircon show @ the looney bin at Jan 19,2012 11:12am

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at Jan 19,2012 5:03pm
Good lord.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type...click...think...edit...
[default homepage] [print][7:17:29pm Mar 28,2024
load time 0.02948 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]