New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> ITT: Famous comedians roast Raynard Stevens by Gilbert Gottfried on Dec 27,2011 3:44pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Gilbert Gottfried at Dec 27,2011 3:44pm
LET'S BEGIN, SHALL WE?

RAYNARD CLAIMS TO HATE BLACK PEOPLE. BUT HIS GIRLFRIEND IS A DIFFERENT STORY. SHE'S SWALLOWED CUM OUT OF SO MANY BLACK COCKS, HER SHIT SMELLS LIKE COLLARD GREENS. SHE'S FUCKED SO MANY BLACK GUYS, SHE WAS THE FIRST PERSON IN HISTORY TO CATCH SICKLE CELL ANEMIA AS AN STD. HER SEXUAL HISTORY IS LIKE THE NBA: ONE WHITE GUY AND 500 BLACK GUYS.

toggletoggle post by Don't pick on Ray at Dec 27,2011 3:50pm

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Dec 27,2011 3:51pm
fail

toggletoggle post by raynard trolling raynard at Dec 27,2011 4:04pm
FuckIsMySignature said[orig][quote]
fail

You liek to keep this going don't you? I have no choice but to defend myself on this web site of hipster posers always hating on my band. I don't beleive your a guy with a beard. Your a girl that won't book my band you bitch it's all your fault everyone hates me. I will fight against your army of nerdy poser haters until the end of time because I am a real metal warrior been doing this since you were in diapers. All you haterz will see I will be bigger then satan.

toggletoggle post by Jerry Seinfeld at Dec 27,2011 4:07pm
What's the deal with guys named Raynard?

toggletoggle post by Troll Trackkker 5000 at Dec 27,2011 4:08pm
I've lost track of who is who. Wanna suck my 10" hardon?

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Dec 27,2011 4:11pm

toggletoggle post by raynard trolling raynard at Dec 27,2011 4:20pm
Look at my shitty artwork. You will never be as cool as me. I am more metal then all you hipster fagg0ts.

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Dec 27,2011 4:26pm
no need to post nli under a fake name - faggot trolls himself well enough. i'd say it's abundantly clear that he's not coping well with his mother leaving his father for a black man. it must be hard to be the ignorant son of a hapless cuckold

toggletoggle post by xgodzillax  at Dec 27,2011 4:33pm
who's halpin who?

toggletoggle post by TARDYBUTLER at Dec 27,2011 4:37pm

[IMGhttp://www.tedmills.com/images/TortoiseWalking02.jpg[/IMG]

v

vvcxv

v
cdv

v

v
vvv

v

v

toggletoggle post by TARDYBUTLER at Dec 27,2011 4:38pm
FAGGITS NEED TO LEARN HOW TO TROLL

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Dec 27,2011 4:39pm
goatcatalyst said[orig][quote]
no need to post nli under a fake name - faggot trolls himself well enough. i'd say it's abundantly clear that he's not coping well with his mother leaving his father for a black man. it must be hard to be the ignorant son of a hapless cuckold

That dickweed should change his band's name to "Hapless Cuckold". Has a nice ring to it.

toggletoggle post by Adam Sandler at Dec 27,2011 4:47pm
And now, the severe beating of a successful tattoo shop owner!

<tattoo gun noises in background>

"Alright buddy, you're all set. Don't worry about how bad it looks now, it will uh...look fine in the morning. They'll ring you up in front, and don't forget to take your free Vintage Flesh CD!"

<fading footsteps followed by sound of CD being thrown in trash>

"You little jerk! MULTICULTURALIST! FUCK YOU!!!"

<telephone rings>

"Tattoomb! Oh hey Pauly! How's that half-price swastika tattoo? What? It turns the wrong way? Um, well you still hate Jews right? Well then so what! Hold on we got a walk-in here..."

<footsteps approach>

"Hi there! You look like a fine Aryan brother, can I offer you a deal on a portrait of James Earl Ray? No guarantee that it will look like him"

<THWACK>

"AAAAAAAAGGGGHHH!!! HELLLLLLP!!! ARYAN MAN UNDER ATTACK HERE!!!"

<THWACK>

"UHHHH... AHHHHH... DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!?! I AM A SUCCESSFUL..."

<THWACK THWACK THWACK>

"HEY I NEED THOSE FINGERS TO PLAY THE HARMONICA!"

<CRRRAAACK>

"PLEASE STOP! I'LL GIVE YOU A FREE VINT-"

<THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK>

<THUD>

toggletoggle post by raynard trolling raynard at Dec 27,2011 4:49pm
i thought you like Metal,Punk,hardcore scum. they dont get more scummy then me asshole. you would do good to shut your poser ass. your shit talking a shit talker now. i dont come onto your page shit talking your local trendy label do I? keep your unwelcome words off mine. if your not smart enough to ask to sign us, you certainly dont have the right to shit talk us. you couldnt handle our severity. you probably think your word means something, and sadly , to some they might. good thing i dont acquaint myself with said some. you can keep em'.

toggletoggle post by fuckface_ninja_retard at Dec 27,2011 4:56pm
Adam%20Sandler said[orig][quote]

"Alright buddy, you're all set. Don't worry about how bad it looks now, it will uh...look fine in the morning. They'll ring you up in front, and don't forget to take your free Vintage Flesh CD!"

<telephone rings>

"Tattoomb! Oh hey Pauly! How's that half-price swastika tattoo? What? It turns the wrong way? Um, well you still hate Jews right? Well then so what! Hold on we got a walk-in here..."

<footsteps approach>

"Hi there! You look like a fine Aryan brother, can I offer you a deal on a portrait of James Earl Ray? No guarantee that it will look like him"

<THWACK>

<THWACK>

<THWACK THWACK THWACK>

<CRRRAAACK>

<THUD>

welcum to woosta dolla twenny five

toggletoggle post by TRIUMPH THE INSULT COMIC DOG at Dec 27,2011 4:56pm

Personally, I don't know what everybody is so upset all about. Raynard gave me one of his CDs when I went to get thees beetches' name covered up on my backside, you know, and I leestened to it. It was pretty good...

PRETTY GOOD FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!

toggletoggle post by ben at Dec 27,2011 6:34pm
raynard%20trolling%20raynard said[orig][quote]
fail

You liek to keep this going don't you? I have no choice but to defend myself on this web site of hipster posers always hating on my band. I don't beleive your a guy with a beard. Your a girl that won't book my band you bitch it's all your fault everyone hates me. I will fight against your army of nerdy poser haters until the end of time because I am a real metal warrior been doing this since you were in diapers. All you haterz will see I will be bigger then satan.
whoa this almost seems like but but not nearly as cool. keep trying though. i love this shit.

toggletoggle post by ben at Dec 27,2011 6:37pm
goatcatalyst said[orig][quote]

Strange as it was, i enjoyed a nigger free life growing up on the central coast on NewJersey. i move to parts of NewEngland and you got nignogs everywhere! you liberal fags just rolled out the red carpet for them and they promptly began to shit all over it.

toggletoggle post by ben at Dec 27,2011 6:40pm edited Dec 27,2011 6:42pm
Adam%20Sandler said[orig][quote]

<telephone rings>

<footsteps approach>

<THWACK>

<THWACK>

<THWACK THWACK THWACK>

<CRRRAAACK>

<THUD>

that was worth your effort, i got a good hardy laugh out of it thanks. i needed that after a busy day at my successful heavy metal/horror tattoo shop THE TATTOOMB! THAT WOULD MAKE A GREAT SITCOM. STARRING ME! where do i sign?! www.thetattoomb.com

toggletoggle post by Andrew "Dice" Clay at Dec 28,2011 10:02am
fail

Eoooohhhh!!! Look at this fuckin' guy heckling from the back like a fuckin' coward. Never has one fuckin' funny thing to say for himself, but thinks he's a fuckin' wiseguy. Your fuckin' opinion is as limp as a fairy's wrist, you fuckin' cocksucker! Tell you what, funny guy, let's see you post something funny right here and then you can talk shit. I'll give you an hour. BACK, GET IT?????

Eohhhh!!!!

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Dec 28,2011 10:10am
this thread is very sad.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Dec 28,2011 10:12am
This is a thread?

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Dec 28,2011 10:31am
whatever this is..

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Dec 28,2011 10:35am
this thread is hanging by a thread.

toggletoggle post by narkybark   at Dec 28,2011 11:04am
this town needs an enema.

toggletoggle post by amorok666 at Dec 28,2011 11:09am

toggletoggle post by amorok666 at Dec 28,2011 11:11am
For some reason its hard for me to believe that that's the same dude that posts on here as Ben.

toggletoggle post by Welcome to the Tattoomb, Neighbor! at Dec 28,2011 11:16am

toggletoggle post by SuckIsMyDicknature at Dec 28,2011 12:06pm
this thread is so sad that i keep coming in here to make useless unfunny posts just like i do in every thread i post in

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Dec 28,2011 12:08pm
clever screennames (have parenthesis)

toggletoggle post by DYA is 12 at Dec 28,2011 12:25pm
smells desperately samefag in here.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Dec 28,2011 12:39pm
fuckin' hobby rockers

toggletoggle post by slar you morbid? at Dec 28,2011 1:02pm
amorok666 said[orig][quote]

bennyhillifier

between the weird music and his shaky narration this whole thing makes me feel weird

toggletoggle post by Andrew "Dice" Clay at Dec 28,2011 2:33pm
Hickory dickory dock
Raynard's mom sucked big black cock

toggletoggle post by THE IRON SHEIK at Jan 10,2012 9:49am
RAYNARD

YOU ARE GAY... AND FAGGOT!

toggletoggle post by VerminCain at Jan 10,2012 2:02pm
I wonder which bitch ass candidate Raynard is willing to suck off to start a race war.

toggletoggle post by B. Brian Blair at Mar 21,2012 1:13pm
THE%20IRON%20SHEIK said[orig][quote]
RAYNARD

YOU ARE GAY... AND FAGGOT!

this

toggletoggle post by RAY_INVERTICRUX at Mar 21,2012 2:13pm
None of these fags are me. I finally got around to making this LOGGED IN account to let people know that if they're talking shit to someone who isn't using this account, it's not me.

toggletoggle post by ben at Mar 21,2012 2:56pm

cant touch this!

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Mar 21,2012 3:39pm
RAY_INVERTICRUX said[orig][quote]
None of these fags are me. I finally got around to making this LOGGED IN account to let people know that if they're talking shit to someone who isn't using this account, it's not me.

Hey, it worked for Graveside... no, wait

toggletoggle post by RAY_INVERTICRUX at Mar 21,2012 3:42pm
Are you people retarded? Why in the name of unholy Satan would I use the name ben?

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Mar 21,2012 3:48pm
RAY_INVERTICRUX said[orig][quote]
Are you people retarded? Why in the name of unholy Satan would I use the name ben?

Because you wanted to make a fake account, representing it as an imaginary "fan" of your band, posted some "LEAVE INVERTICRUX ALONE" threads, and then forgot and posted as yourself anyway? Keep in mind, our memories haven't been destroyed by years of huffing horse tranquilizers off of boners the way yours have.

toggletoggle post by ben at Mar 22,2012 8:16am
some one here is hell bent on improving my relatioship with you people and i wont have any of it. come out of the shadows. i challenge me to a dual to the death!

toggletoggle post by Jack Tors at Mar 22,2012 10:53am
I got a tattoo at the Tattomb last month, and passed out from the intense pain of being tattooed by an unskilled faggot. When I woke up there was a big red chancre on me, which tells me that something's wrong.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Mar 22,2012 11:09am
^ That's just the hep Z.

toggletoggle post by Jackie The Joke Man Martling at Oct 15,2013 3:22pm
What was on the menu for Raynard's first night in federal prison?

Raw starfish in a brown gravy, with a side of tossed salad!

Hee heeeeeee!!!!!

toggletoggle post by DYA is SUCCESSFUL FORUM ARTIST at Oct 15,2013 3:35pm
LOL @ myself re: hep Z

toggletoggle post by SAM KINISON at Oct 15,2013 4:03pm
Can dead comedians get on this?

toggletoggle post by Richard Jeni at Nov 14,2013 1:39pm
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

toggletoggle post by RTTP bad joke department at Nov 14,2013 3:20pm
What do Raynard Stevens and Trent Reznor have in common?

They both have a HEAD LIKE A HOLE.

toggletoggle post by SUCCESSFUL FRIED DOUGH SALESMAN at Nov 14,2013 7:19pm
Paul%20CNV said[orig][quote]

SHUT THE FUCK UP PUSSY... RAY IS A GOOD DUDE... NOT THE PC FAGGOT YOU WANT EVERYONE TO BE ... HE AIN'T WHAT YER CLAIMIN FAGGOT

toggletoggle post by fixed at Nov 14,2013 9:36pm
fixed

toggletoggle post by Suck is my Dicknature at Nov 14,2013 11:13pm
Thread reminds me how much of a FUCKING ASSHOLE that old Scaphism bass player was

toggletoggle post by Denis Leary at Apr 9,2014 1:04pm
Raynard Stevens shot himself in the head? Where's the fuckin' problem??? It's called natural fuckin' selection and it's the bottom of the fuckin' good chain! Make sure you get your whole head in front of the pistol next time! Life sucks get a fuckin' bulletproof helmet!

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Inverted Hysteric Snowfall
[default homepage] [print][10:10:07am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.04378 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]