New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Craigslist VOL 666: The Sexy Times by nekronaut on Dec 23,2011 2:15pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by nekronaut  at Dec 23,2011 2:15pm
boston craigslist > boston/camb/brook > personals > missed connections

Big Bearded Guy With Demons And Inverted Pentacle Vest On E Line Thurs - m4m

Date: 2011-12-22, 7:25PM EST
Reply to:
Reply To This Post

You are a big guy with long black hair a beard great thick sideburns and were wearing a vest with metal studs and an inverted pentacle on the back and some Goth ( I guess) band names too. You had a large rolling travel bag. We smiled a few times at one another. You got on train at Park St and smiled again at me as you were pulling out. I found you incredibly attractive. I hope you see this and remember me. I'd love to hook up.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 2765986068

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/mis/2765986068.html

toggletoggle post by Mr. Sexy Beard at Dec 23,2011 2:31pm
ITT: Notshaver comes out by searching Craigslist for M4M+beards.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Dec 23,2011 2:33pm
a/s/l/length and style?

toggletoggle post by Mr. Sexy Beard at Dec 23,2011 2:36pm
12/female/phillipines 4inch chin curtain

toggletoggle post by nekronaut  at Dec 23,2011 2:37pm
Mr.%20Sexy%20Beard said[orig][quote]
ITT: Notshaver comes out by searching Craigslist for M4M+beards.

Nah, somebody posted it on facebook. I wouldn't doubt it if that guy was gay though.

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Dec 23,2011 2:41pm
Alejandro has already claimed Brother Sardu Fairmichael as his beardockee before the contrary Goatthrone ofthe Left hand of Fuck

toggletoggle post by douchebag_patrol at Mar 27,2012 8:07pm
http://worcester.craigslist.org/m4w/2888374681.html

looking for a metal goddess - 34 (northbridge)

Date: 2012-03-06, 6:21PM EST
Reply to: b6gnx-2888374681@pers.craigslist.org

I am 34 years old, divorced and no kids. I love going to shows at Ralphs diner and other local haunts in Worcester. I love metal, hardcore some punk and alt rock. I am getting bored going to shows and hanging out alone. I want to find a woman who has similar interests in music and enjoys goo books and politcal discussion. If you have tatoos and piercings then you go to the top of the list. it would be nice to just be able to find a cool girl with similar interests in life and we can enjoy each others company.
A few things abourt me... I am very tall and weight porpotionate, have tatoos and favorite color is black. I own a few comanies and i am a firm beleiver in hard work. I am loyal to the ones i love and always try to help a friend in need. If you write me i will send you a pic an more stats.
Thanks for reading.
PostingID: 2888374681

toggletoggle post by nekronaut  at Mar 27,2012 8:11pm
Companies include but are not limited to: Zircon, dicks, faggots

toggletoggle post by douchebag_patrol at Mar 27,2012 8:14pm
http://providence.craigslist.org/rnr/2871462704.html

my life

Date: 2012-02-26, 5:53AM EST
Reply to: mzh5b-2871462704@pers.craigslist.org

my life:

i live in the hartford projects rent free, i am on welfare, rite sharecare and foodstamps,i have 7 kids with 5 different baby mammas .all 7 of my kids and all 5 of my baby mammas are on welfare and foodstamps just like myself. i do not have a job, my source of income is collecting cans and scrap metal., i like to hang with my homies at the candy store , i like to drink my 40 oz. malt liquor and smoke stinky cigars, my under arms smell, i have a long gray beard and brown eyes, i wear a backwards red yankee hat, i wear my jeans da ghetto way down to my knees i also wear a size 4 XL tee shirt size,i rock den $ 200 jordans kid. my momma gives me money for my jordans. and my toe nails havent been cut in a while they are very long and yellow. i do not wear any underwear it is easy access for the ladies. i is very happy in my own aparadize.."werd"

TYRONE

pic of my homies with my free celli

PostingID: 2871462704

toggletoggle post by Thunderstool at Mar 28,2012 9:03am
I bet that first guy smiled as he pulled out of Thundersteel's ass.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Mar 28,2012 9:06am
Aril is taken guys.

toggletoggle post by josh_hates_you  at Mar 28,2012 9:14am
douchebag_patrol said[orig][quote]

etc. etc.

I know exactly who this is. lololololol.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Mar 28,2012 9:19am
josh_hates_you said[orig][quote]
douchebag_patrol said[orig][quote]

etc. etc.

I know exactly who this is. lololololol.

post on OP facebook FTW

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Jun 11,2012 12:24pm
http://providence.craigslist.org/muc/3054902593.html

Need musicians for H/C punk, Power Violence Project. (Providence)
Date: 2012-06-03, 1:39PM EDT
Reply to: 4rvpd-3054902593@comm.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Looking to start the most insane fastcore/hardcore/powerviolence/grind band ever, with the occasional funk dance beat breaks. i'm talking short songs, lots of blast beats, heavy riffing, with brutal slow parts thrown in very sparsely. Funk/Reggae jams will also be a part of this band. This music will have a sense of humor. I will be the singer. on drums and bass I need two fat black dudes (preferably with experience in gospel, funk, blues) to hold down the rhythm. the drummer needs to be a very hard hitter, but also have that finesse for the sexy parts. The bass player needs to have the ability to play really fast with his fingers and also lay down a slap/funk groove. For guitar i'm looking for an attractive female with dreadlocks who can play power chords really fast, and can shred wild solos. the name of the band is BOOTY SPANK. the whole idea behind this band is to be goofy and have fun, but i'm also down to record, and tour, and play lots of shows. if you are interested in this band, and are not a fat black dude or an attractive female with dreadlocks, you can still try out. brutality a must.

PostingID: 3054902593

toggletoggle post by chernobyl at Jun 11,2012 1:02pm
Lamp said[orig][quote]
http://providence.craigslist.org/muc/3054902593.html

Need musicians for H/C punk, Power Violence Project. (Providence)
Date: 2012-06-03, 1:39PM EDT
Reply to: 4rvpd-3054902593@comm.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Looking to start the most insane fastcore/hardcore/powerviolence/grind band ever, with the occasional funk dance beat breaks. i'm talking short songs, lots of blast beats, heavy riffing, with brutal slow parts thrown in very sparsely. Funk/Reggae jams will also be a part of this band. This music will have a sense of humor. I will be the singer. on drums and bass I need two fat black dudes (preferably with experience in gospel, funk, blues) to hold down the rhythm. the drummer needs to be a very hard hitter, but also have that finesse for the sexy parts. The bass player needs to have the ability to play really fast with his fingers and also lay down a slap/funk groove. For guitar i'm looking for an attractive female with dreadlocks who can play power chords really fast, and can shred wild solos. the name of the band is BOOTY SPANK. the whole idea behind this band is to be goofy and have fun, but i'm also down to record, and tour, and play lots of shows. if you are interested in this band, and are not a fat black dude or an attractive female with dreadlocks, you can still try out. brutality a must.

PostingID: 3054902593

Support

toggletoggle post by WAT UP WOOSTA WOOP WOOP at Aug 26,2012 8:08pm
worcester.craigslist.org/cas/3134454407.html

I'm a metal head who lives in worcester n it s hard to find anyone i can relate to nevermind a cute girl with similar interests to fuck n be friends with. Everyone around me is "ghetto" or a junkie.my name is ryan. i m 6 2 160lbs blondish hair blue eyes. if you respond plz be- shorter than me(not hard to do), into some form of metal, no drugs or drink accept cassually( i am 420 friendly). msg me or text me at 508-six4nine-18six3. here s some pics but i have more.... if you know what i mean. Hope to hear from you....

send pic with reply

toggletoggle post by WAT UP WOOSTA WOOP WOOP at Aug 26,2012 8:10pm
http://worcester.craigslist.org/m4w/3130325636.html

Tattooed Metal Head Looking For Love... - 28 (worcester,ma)

My name is Ryan. I'm 28 yrs old, 6'2", 160lbs with blue eyes n dirty blonde hair. I love heavy metal n punk although i do like alot of other music too. Just not country, r&b or shitty rap. I like GOOD hip hop. i have several tattooes n am currently getting more as you read this. It's hard to find girls in Worcester that aren't "ghetto" or junkies so i figured I'd post something n see what happens. I am looking for a GF but if you're a cool metal chick who wants to be friends thats cool too or even just to be fwb n have common interests. If you're interested msg me or text me 508 six4nine 18six3 . hope to hear from you.....

toggletoggle post by KEVORD  at Aug 26,2012 8:12pm
Baseball hats and no drinking. Ryan seems like a real metal good time.

toggletoggle post by SOUTH SHORE REPRESENT at Aug 26,2012 8:14pm
need a bud to stroke off to metalica/led zep - m4m - 32 (abi/wey/brain)

Looking for a totally straight acting stoner into rock and metal. I want to put on some tunes and suck your cock for an hour or more.
Just be white like me, I'm into rough boys, under 26, who like their cock sucked a lot.

http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/cas/3195474025.html

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Aug 26,2012 8:29pm
KEVORD said[orig][quote]
Baseball hats and no drinking. Ryan seems like a real metal good time.

Also 6'2" and 160 -- I think Ryan needs a sandwich or ten.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Aug 27,2012 8:02am
those two listings from the same guy are very, very sad.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type...click...no thinking required
[default homepage] [print][4:28:33pm Apr 19,2024
load time 0.01381 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]