New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Anybody think this is the dudes from Killer Fail trying again? by Audrey's Hell on Nov 28,2011 3:26pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Audrey's Hell at Nov 28,2011 3:26pm
HEAVY METAL BAND SEEKING.. (WATERTOWN ( AREA ))
Date: 2011-11-27, 4:48PM EST
Reply to: comm-adjjr-2692610542@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
we are a heavy metal band....we are an all original band...we don't play covers much...but when we do play covers....we only play 2 of them...wrathchild by iron maiden....and victim of changes by judas priest.....and that is it..no more than that..like i said we are an all original band....we love king diamond..priest..maiden..sabbath w/dio...hammerfall...edguy..mercyful fate...fifth angel..crimson glory...metal church..sanctuary...etc..etc....a lead guitar player..and lead singer...we have a space..we have played live and have a cd out there and t-shirts out there..we are looking for a heavy metal bass player ..there is a bass cab down there a 4x10 bass cab..so all's you need to bring is your bass head a bass guitar..and we have a drum set down the space for you drummers..it is a pearl export kit 5 piece..double kick on the bass drum and hard ware and cymbls..the drum kit is all set up and ready to be played......and rhythm/lead guitar player..there already is a lead/rhythm guitar player we want a rhythm/lead player..so the 2nd guitar player would do mostly rhythm guitar you'd have some lead playing... but mostly you'd be playing rhythm guitar......you have to have your own trans and gear..and by gear i don't mean combo amps...i mean you at least have to have a 1/2 stack...a full stack is even better.....but least a 1/2 stack...so no combo amps...we are working on new stuff as we speak...as well as doing the old stuff...so we want to go back into the studio at some point..and hope full soon..we are very serious about this band..no egos...do druggies..no drunks..etc..etc..need apply..we want team players...we want people who are into this for the long haul...band experance would be ever so nice..you must be over 21....you need to have played live and been in the studio..we want to gig and tour...and make $$$ at this...if you any ?'s feel free to ask..let's talk and set up a practice..and we what is what..we are looking for perminant players here..thank you for your time.....and metal on!!!!!!!!...heavy metal lives a rules for ever and ever!!!!!!

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2692610542

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/muc/2692610542.html

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Nov 28,2011 3:29pm
according to this, only "etc..etc.." need apply, they are hope full soon, we what is what, and heavy metal lives a rules for ever and ever!!!!!

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Nov 28,2011 3:30pm

toggletoggle post by i_am_not_me   at Nov 28,2011 3:33pm
I'd think Crimson Glory fans would be capable of better.

toggletoggle post by lost ark at Nov 28,2011 3:34pm

toggletoggle post by Mark_R at Nov 28,2011 4:49pm
I don't know about these guys but I like their taste in metal.

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Nov 28,2011 5:07pm
That's the worst classified add I've ever seen.

That is all.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Nov 28,2011 5:12pm
ATTN: Burnsy

Improper use of ellipsis.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Nov 28,2011 5:15pm
Audrey‘s%20Hell said[orig][quote]
and we what is what

toggletoggle post by burnsy at Nov 28,2011 5:38pm
Thanks aril. I'm on it.

toggletoggle post by Killer Wail super fan at Nov 28,2011 5:42pm
NOODZ AND I GTFO!!!!
KICK IT!!!

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard NLI at Nov 28,2011 7:16pm
really is so poorly worded/written...like a 5th grader wrote it or something.

toggletoggle post by nekronaut  at Nov 28,2011 7:25pm
..or somebody with the IQ of a 5th grader

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard NLI at Nov 28,2011 7:32pm

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard NLI at Nov 28,2011 7:38pm

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Nov 29,2011 9:26am
Killer%20Wail%20super%20fan said[orig][quote]
NOODZ AND I GTFO!!!!
KICK IT!!!

Win.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Energized Multi-Phallic Realm
[default homepage] [print][11:24:30am Apr 19,2024
load time 0.03331 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]