New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> So how did you get your scars? by demondave on Nov 26,2011 3:02pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by demondave at Nov 26,2011 3:02pm edited Nov 26,2011 3:03pm
So how did you get your scars?

* Gin bottle

* Slayer Concert

* Brother threw rock and missed intended target

and you?

toggletoggle post by niccolaiiii at Nov 26,2011 3:05pm
cancer

toggletoggle post by aaron_michael  at Nov 26,2011 3:07pm
Pure unadultered clumsiness

toggletoggle post by nekronautloggedin at Nov 26,2011 3:21pm
jerking off with noose around my neck

toggletoggle post by aaron_michael  at Nov 26,2011 3:26pm

toggletoggle post by Randy_Marsh at Nov 26,2011 3:57pm
Fell of stolen bike on 21st birthday wasted by hitting ice patch and smashed chin, a lot of blood.

Another one on my face is of unknown origin.

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at Nov 26,2011 4:13pm
Car accidents. Bmx crashes. Reconstructive ankle surgery. Other randomness.

toggletoggle post by thesac at Nov 26,2011 4:48pm edited Nov 26,2011 4:48pm
hockey. bar fight. jumping off my toilet. self infliction after booze

toggletoggle post by slar you morbid? at Nov 26,2011 4:48pm
pretty much all bicycle related here,
i have a great one on my chin from when i was 6 just learning how to ride without training wheels went really fast down a hill, hit a sand patch and went over the handlebars landing DIRECTLY on my chin, 14 stitches, you can still see it when my stubble grows in a bit
my entire right knee is scar tissue from when the chain fell off my bmx while pedaling really fast, the asphalt tore pretty much all the skin off

toggletoggle post by IllinoisEnemaBradness at Nov 26,2011 5:02pm
racing my sister around the house when I was 3, she was 5. I was winning so she pushed me into the door frame, 5-6 stitches above my left eye

top of my left knee, 6 incher from hopping a rusty fence and waiting a few hours to clean it

toggletoggle post by i_am_not_me   at Nov 26,2011 5:39pm edited Nov 26,2011 5:40pm
Chin - Jumping into a pool backwards
Palm of left hand - oversharpened pencil (Not really a SCAR, but there's a graphite mark that's been there and apparently NEVER going away)
Right elbow-ish - dog bite
Top of the right side of my head - dog bite
Right side of left foot - oversharpened pencil (Same as the hand thing)
Right ring finger - deli slicer
Right foot, top left side - bed frame

Think that covers it.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Nov 26,2011 6:00pm
Random hand scars - boxcutter and knife mishaps during career as a meat clerk

Lower knuckle bone on left thumb - late for work, trying to pry my toothbrush out of the toothbrush holder because some butthead family member jammed it in there. pulled so hard that my hand shot up into a jagged broken edge of the bathroom mirror.

Chin - got clobbered by some dude during sworn enemy upstairs at the palladium. He must have had a wristwatch on because it cut my chin open. Had a lot of fun throwing blood at people the rest of the show.

Knee and right forearm - Car accident when I was 12. I was in a minivan with my whole family when a guy in a Camaro ran a red light, up ended the mini van and sent us flipping over 3 times across the intersection. My little brother was hanging out of the van by the end of the last roll and probably would have died if the van rolled another time.

toggletoggle post by amorok666 at Nov 26,2011 6:07pm

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 26,2011 6:12pm
right arm: compound fracture of the radius and ulna. I think the scar was from the ulna. looked like I had 2 elbows, but I was basically just a fag cause it was while roller skating. no short shorts. 10 years old.

left finger: 1) cutting a mass out of a blue berry tree and slicing to my bone 2) a toy poodle bite

left ring finger: tip glued back on after I cut it off. probably 7

forehead: flipped over own teammate and spiked myself into a lacrosse goal post. 21.

left thigh: dog bite 14yo

left palm: rusty fish hook. 7yo

right thigh: razor blade slash from a kmfdm concert. 20yo

dick: caught foreskin in zipper got circumcised. 3yo

toggletoggle post by demondave at Nov 26,2011 6:54pm
the_reverend said[orig][quote]

story?

toggletoggle post by Kaduuka Rask at Nov 26,2011 7:18pm
automatic transmission fell on my hand and I have a permanent lump in the middle of my right ring finger.

slicing balloon ribbons at iparty, looked away, and now have the lamest scar of all time on my right hand thumb-web thing.

tried to break into my own house when I was about 10. Thumb glued shut.

passed out in a kitchen and concussed the middle of my forehead. looked like Frankenstein's monster for a week or two.

and a whole lot more with even less interesting stories behind them. I just like the transmission one because the other two guys carrying it decided it was a good idea to let go without telling me. Thought I was gonna hafta Iommi myself a set of finger dicks.

toggletoggle post by ThirdKnuckle  at Nov 26,2011 7:18pm
eye surgery, 6 sutures across the surface of my right eye, scar tissue visible if you get up real close (don't)

toggletoggle post by Kaduuka Rask at Nov 26,2011 7:22pm
and my brother John got a golf ball lodged in his forehead when he was maybe 9. About the same spot he left the mic-grill-marks that one time at the Choppin' Block.

AND I managed to avoid cauliflower ear after sliding downhill on the side of my face. speed wobbles on a skateboard when I was about 14. Yup.

toggletoggle post by Kaduuka Rask at Nov 26,2011 7:23pm

dick: caught foreskin in zipper got circumcised. 3yo

I was reading your list thinking the scars themselves were X years old. You figure it out.

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Nov 26,2011 7:47pm
ITT: pesky foreskin

toggletoggle post by demondave at Nov 26,2011 8:03pm
xmikex said[orig][quote]
Random hand scars - boxcutter and knife mishaps during career as a meat clerk

I worked for a Deli for 7 years in high school / college. We would cut open packages and drain fluids in the sink. I recall seasoned roast beef in particular running into the sink to make it black as pitch. We would toss knives into this goop until we were ready to drain the sink and wash stuff. I would reach right down into the middle of that blindly and retrieve knives before pulling the drain. Not once did I ever cut myself. I got cut all the time on things that should not cut me -- the edge of a counter, a door, a handtruck... never a knife. Weird.

toggletoggle post by aliens at Nov 26,2011 8:30pm
Will not support this thread. I work with a knife in my hand 40%

toggletoggle post by dug_nli at Nov 26,2011 8:41pm
left index finer - band saw
left ankle - pedal of my bicycle vs. big ass rock
pelvis - bone graft
abdomen - spinal surgery
right calf - tattoo allergic reaction (very faint, only I can see them)
right and left palms - sharp ass pencil stab and lead break
random parts - deep cat scratches

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Nov 26,2011 9:09pm
Lower abdomen - 2 big scars from a hernia operation as a baby. For some reason every male member of my mother's side of the family was born with a hernia.
Bridge of the nose - slapshot straight to the face, with the stick, not the puck, in 8th grade
Right eyebrow - douchebag I went to elementary school with tripped me and slammed my face right into the corner of a concrete wall, 3rd grade
Left index finger - almost cut a huge chunk of my finger off with a fresh #2 Xacto blade in 10th grade
Palm of right hand - tripped in the woods during an Easter egg hunt in 4th grade, fell with all my weight onto a jagged piece of broken glass sticking up out of the ground

toggletoggle post by posbleak   at Nov 26,2011 9:32pm
Back of head: radiator collision
Upper lip: bike accident meets braces
Left hand: blood python bite
Left wrist, right forearm, both shins: bike vs. truck
Left knee: hiking failure

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Nov 26,2011 9:49pm
Senior year. Spring Formal. I'm eating our Missy Kurt in her brother's car. She's laying across the back seat, and I'm half-hanging out of the car, my knees on the ground. She's flailing around, and she knocks the parking brake off. The car starts rolling down the hill, and my right knee is cut up all to shit like a kiddy's scissor class cut it up for paper dolls.

toggletoggle post by The_Reverend   at Nov 26,2011 11:02pm
demondave said[orig][quote]

story?

idk.. I reach down and was cut so cleanly I didn't feel it. Looked like cleeved meat from a butchershoppe. Could have just been jewlry on someone. I also and ripped open I finger on someones earing and was bleeding all over from that.

toggletoggle post by MetalThursday  at Nov 26,2011 11:06pm
a toy poodle bite

One of those miserable fuckers went for my throat and left a scar under my chin when I was 5. Fuckin hate poodles.

toggletoggle post by The_Reverend   at Nov 26,2011 11:07pm
dug_nli said[orig][quote]

right calf - tattoo allergic reaction (very faint, only I can see them)
random parts - deep cat scratches
I was thinking bout that tattoo infection while typing mine.

And yeah, I maine coon savges me in my sleep. I wake up all the time with no memory of cat injuries and cat scratch fever obv.

toggletoggle post by The_Reverend   at Nov 26,2011 11:09pm
posbleak said[orig][quote]

Left knee: hiking failure
ditto my left. Fell down mountain.

Also shaved off the skin on my shin at converge jackson man when maxi-joostin hit me.

toggletoggle post by xgodzillax  at Nov 26,2011 11:29pm
top of right hand: hand went through my windshield when I was 17. I also have a scar on my right knee from the steering column ripping a hole in it.
the knuckles on my right hand are scarred from fighting and being right handed.
the right side of my gut: I got stabbed 10+ times with an exacto knife by some kid I had beef with back home.
right side of my forehead, above the hair line: I got in a skateboarding accident when I was 14. switch bombing hills ended up in a coma, had to have a hole drilled into my skull to relieve the pressure of massive brain swelling.
barely noticeable scar under my left eye (I think): bit in the face by a pitbull when I was 4.

thats just the ones I can remember right now, I have so many more..

toggletoggle post by EyesoftheElephant at Nov 27,2011 8:54am
bottom of right foot-broken bottle in the water at beach.
left knee-landed on rock after jumping fench.
hands/forearms-various burns from working in kitchens.
back of upper right thigh-got jumped when I was 13, someone had a knife.
abdomen-hernia surgery.
forehead, just below hairline-running around the yard when I was 8, tripped and landed in the horsehoe pit, head caught the spike.
back of head-claw part of a hammer.
left armpit-impaled on iron picket fench outside of a church.

toggletoggle post by EyesoftheElephant at Nov 27,2011 9:07am
fench?

toggletoggle post by ThirdKnuckle  at Nov 27,2011 9:12am
Japanese submarine slammed two torpedoes into our side, chief. It was comin' back, from the island of Tinian to Laytee, just delivered the bomb. The Hiroshima bomb. Eleven hundred men went into the water. Vessel went down in twelve minutes. Didn't see the first shark for about a half an hour. Tiger. Thirteen footer. You know how you know that when you're in the water, chief? You tell by lookin' from the dorsal to the tail. What we didn't know... was our bomb mission had been so secret, no distress signal had been sent. Huh huh. They didn't even list us overdue for a week. Very first light, chief. The sharks come cruisin'. So we formed ourselves into tight groups. You know it's... kinda like ol' squares in battle like a, you see on a calendar, like the battle of Waterloo. And the idea was, the shark comes to the nearest man and that man, he'd start poundin' and hollerin' and screamin' and sometimes the shark would go away. Sometimes he wouldn't go away. Sometimes that shark, he looks right into you. Right into your eyes. You know the thing about a shark, he's got...lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eye. When he comes at ya, doesn't seem to be livin'. Until he bites ya and those black eyes roll over white. And then, ah then you hear that terrible high pitch screamin' and the ocean turns red and spite of all the poundin' and the hollerin' they all come in and rip you to pieces.
Y'know by the end of that first dawn, lost a hundred men! I don't know how many sharks, maybe a thousand! I don't know how many men, they averaged six an hour. On Thursday mornin' chief, I bumped into a friend of mine, Herbie Robinson from Cleveland. Baseball player, boson's mate. I thought he was asleep, reached over to wake him up. Bobbed up and down in the water, just like a kinda top. Up ended. Well... he'd been bitten in half below the waist. Noon the fifth day, Mr. Hooper, a Lockheed Ventura saw us, he swung in low and he saw us. He's a young pilot, a lot younger than Mr. Hooper, anyway he saw us and come in low. And three hours later a big fat PBY comes down and start to pick us up. You know that was the time I was most frightened? Waitin' for my turn. I'll never put on a lifejacket again. So, eleven hundred men went in the water, three hundred and sixteen men come out, the sharks took the rest, June the 29, 1945. Anyway, we delivered the bomb.

toggletoggle post by justinvaettir  at Nov 27,2011 10:18am
left leg: compound fracture, broken tibia and fibula, 2 surgeries
lower back: ruptured lumbar disc surgery
left thumb: torn ligament surgery
left thumb: severed artery from kitchen knife

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at Nov 27,2011 10:51am
"Even though we suck at skateboarding and mostly session small stairs we should definitely try to ollie that 10 stair set"

"I see no flaws with this plan at all"

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Nov 27,2011 11:50am
bmx, car crashes, and jumping fences

toggletoggle post by The_Reverend   at Nov 27,2011 1:40pm
EyesoftheElephant said[orig][quote]

abdomen-hernia surgery.
forgot about that one since I was born with it.

toggletoggle post by Ridahs at Nov 27,2011 2:20pm
Left Ring finger-Deli slicer eating a chunk of flesh
Right Kneww- 4 years old and hopped over a chain-link fence
Left hand- wooden pallets shredding into my hands at work on a daily occurrence, gloves would be nice but then my hands would be stewing in sweat 40 plus hours a week.

toggletoggle post by The mex nli at Nov 27,2011 4:56pm
ITT: Tetanus reigns supreme

toggletoggle post by The mex nli at Nov 27,2011 4:59pm
Fell down some stairs, smashed my right eyebrow, blood EVERYWHERE

toggletoggle post by xgodzillax  at Nov 27,2011 5:17pm
I also forgot the slash wound on the left side of my chest. some kid tried to stab me in leominster and I knocked him out before he got to me, but since his hand was already jabbing the knife at me, he caught me on the chest that was just a slash.

toggletoggle post by douchebag_patrol at Nov 27,2011 6:53pm

toggletoggle post by Kaduuka Rask at Nov 27,2011 7:17pm
xgodzillax said[orig][quote]
I also forgot the slash wound on the left side of my chest. some kid tried to stab me in leominster and I knocked him out before he got to me, but since his hand was already jabbing the knife at me, he caught me on the chest that was just a slash.

What's with all the stabbing?

toggletoggle post by xgodzillax  at Nov 27,2011 7:31pm
Kaduuka%20Rask said[orig][quote]
What's with all the stabbing?

That's a good question. Who knows. Back home is another story. MA, not so much

toggletoggle post by burnsy at Nov 27,2011 7:39pm
Punched my fridge when it was being loud and interrupting a movie. Thing learned it's fucking lesson, as did my knuckle which now has a horseshoe shaped scar.

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Nov 27,2011 8:43pm
Lol I remember that. Smooth move.

toggletoggle post by eddienli at Nov 27,2011 8:58pm
-drunk 16th birthday, missed the pool off a porch.

-back flip gone wrong

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at Nov 27,2011 9:04pm
Hit by a car when I was 8 fractured arm (scar on my arm)
Fell off the filene's building at the manchester mall (30 feet) I scared my face
Cut my wrist with a grinder while attempting to cut stone
stabbed by a fucking durawall sticking out of the wall. scar on my arm
Had the motor of a running pressure washer fall on my forearm (3rd degree burn)
Had a 500 pound hunk of I beam fall on my thumb.
Dropped a box of flashing on my foot.
100's of gay work/fight related scars on my knuckles/fingers.
Stabbed in the leg with a fucking butter knife
numerous skateboard/bike related knee skinnings
I cant remember them all, i'm too fucking old.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Nov 28,2011 8:20am
cutting myself to ease my angsty pain

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Nov 28,2011 8:31am
Can't remember how I got all of them. Mostly from sports as a kid, or crashing my bike/skateboard.
A lot of them are from cooking or cutting myself while cooking or fixing something.
My latest one is from putting out a lit black & mild on my hand when Nile played last year.

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard  at Nov 28,2011 8:41am
one on my hand from trying to strip speaker wires with a pair of scissors

4 little dots from a huge metal contraption i had on my right arm in 10th grade from shattering my wrist snowboarding (2nd place in the freestyle park despite the injury)

one on the back of my head; split it open kick flipping an 8 stair in Philadelphia over a thanksgiving trip with the family...i ruined thanksgivng that year.

there's one on my finger too thats kinda bad but I cant remember where that one is from right now?

toggletoggle post by ark at Nov 28,2011 8:55am
right thigh - impaled by a root getting thrown off a bike in the woods.
otherwise, hundreds of scars on my knees, shins, arms from various manly activities but no stabbings.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Nov 28,2011 8:58am
I got attacked by a group of Redguard bandits last month, out near Winterhelm.. This one racist Redgaurd sliced my face right down my lip.

toggletoggle post by ark at Nov 28,2011 9:14am
winterhelm? is that near riftown?

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Nov 28,2011 9:16am
Scar on top/back of my head -- bottled when I was 19 fighting 5 kids at once.

Scar on my right stomach/hip -- fucking speed wobbles.

Crooked left arm -- spiral fracture from arm wrestling.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Nov 28,2011 9:17am edited Nov 28,2011 9:18am
Windhelm. LOL

Summerhold.

toggletoggle post by xgodzillax  at Nov 28,2011 11:40am
I forgot the 2 horizontal lines on my left wrist from when I was 12. I got bored and stabbed myself in the wrist with scissors.

On my right hand, right below the M on my knuckle I have a scar from punching a mirror.

Also, I have various scars all over my left hand from hitting my hihats multiple times while playing.

One I remembered last night while having dinner, the left side of my bottom lip that I accidentally bite every now and then, a large chunk was ripped out after catching a friends fist in the mouth at a show a few years back. Good times

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard  at Nov 28,2011 11:46am
I forgot the 2 horizontal lines on my left wrist from when I was 12. - CHINATOWN

On my right hand, right below the M on my knuckle I have a scar from - CHINATOWN

Also, I have various scars all over my left hand from - CHINATOWN

One I remembered last night while having dinner, the left side of my bottom lip that I accidentally bite every now and then, a large chunk was ripped out after - CHINATOWN

toggletoggle post by The_Rooster  at Nov 28,2011 12:17pm edited Nov 28,2011 12:23pm
niccolaiiii said[orig][quote]
cancer

+2

1'3" scar from the base of my sternum to just below the belt.

4" just above, and to the left of my twig and berry (yes, just one berry now).

Hope you're doing well now Niccolai. fuck cancer.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Nov 28,2011 1:27pm
Actual, non-Chasing-Amy answer:

All kindsa split eyebrows from various facepunchings
Nose about 5-10° to the (my) right (see above)
Split knuckles (see also above)
Arm carved up making excessive stage satanisms
Random chunk out of my arm from a collapsing stroller when I was the wee baby Stephen (dammit, dad)
Big chunk out of my shin from barking it off a concrete slab when I was 13 (and again around 15)
Mysterious mark on temple from I have no idea (been there since I was a kid)
Barely-visible crease on my right thumb from making my mom a jigsaw puzzle (with a jigsaw, duh) when I was 9 (she got to sew me up) (happy Mothers' Day, mom)
Big dark patch on my right calf from backing into a firepit while enjoying beverages
Little dark patches where melted blue plastic from a lawn chair got embedded in my legs from an unconnected beverage-related incident

toggletoggle post by Czarnobog at Nov 28,2011 1:29pm
bottle to the face.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Nov 28,2011 1:29pm
I should note that mom was perfectly calm, given that my thumb was open to the bone. I got magician's smokepowder in the cut like later that day, which pretty nicely cauterized it when I accidentally lit it, which I guess is what you call a happy accident?

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Nov 28,2011 1:38pm
DestroyYouAlot said[orig][quote]
Mysterious mark on temple from I have no idea (been there since I was a kid)

ITT: DYA was abducted by aliens at a young age

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Nov 28,2011 1:42pm
sliced my thumb to the bone while cutting potatoes for belgian frites. superglue > all

toggletoggle post by timma at Nov 28,2011 1:44pm
Scar/crack in my skull from faceplanting into the corner of a doorway running full speed.

Wrist, from smashing hand through a window.

Right cheek from skidding on my face after flipping over my handle bars.

Chin from falling on the rocker part of a rocking chair (mom could see the roof of my mouth through it).

Various elbow/knee scars from bikes/skating/general recklessness.

Hole in my shin from a drained blood clot that killed all the hair on my left leg for some reason.

Huge chunk of scar tissue inside my bottom lip from getting 3 of my teeth knocked in.

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Nov 28,2011 1:46pm
scar under my tongue from biting it after tripping over wires at the dentist's office when I was 7 and slightly anesthetized

toggletoggle post by xgodzillax  at Nov 28,2011 3:13pm
AndrewBastard said[orig][quote]
I forgot the 2 horizontal lines on my left wrist from when I was 12. - CHINATOWN

On my right hand, right below the M on my knuckle I have a scar from - CHINATOWN

Also, I have various scars all over my left hand from - CHINATOWN

One I remembered last night while having dinner, the left side of my bottom lip that I accidentally bite every now and then, a large chunk was ripped out after - CHINATOWN

Touche sir.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Brutalized Phallic Retribution
[default homepage] [print][7:49:38pm Mar 28,2024
load time 0.03863 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]