New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> White People Problems the website by the_reverend on Nov 23,2011 2:53am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 23,2011 2:53am

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 23,2011 2:53am

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 23,2011 2:55am

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 23,2011 2:55am

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 23,2011 2:57am

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 23,2011 2:58am

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Nov 23,2011 3:57am
the_reverend said[orig][quote]
http://whitepeopleproblems.us/

this is awesome.

Flavored Tootsie Rolls are way better than the chocolate ones!

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Nov 23,2011 7:01am
Not only is this racist and offensive, it's also old news.

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Nov 23,2011 7:30am

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Nov 23,2011 7:32am

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard  at Nov 23,2011 7:42am
flavored tootsie rolls < fruities

toggletoggle post by ben at Nov 23,2011 11:35am
at least we are harmless for the most part. i rather live next door to anyone listed in the pics above over living around the corner from a ghetto. and who lives in the ghettos kiddies? that right... enjoy your whiteness.

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Nov 23,2011 11:40am
speak for yourself, lady. I try to distance myself from those "white" people. and those who know me will understand what I mean by "white."

toggletoggle post by reimroc at Nov 23,2011 11:47am edited Nov 23,2011 11:48am
FUCK YOU MY WHITE PROBLEMS ARE REAL SERIOUS BUSINESS

toggletoggle post by AMOROK666 at Nov 23,2011 11:53am
Only being a white person with black people problems is bullshit...

toggletoggle post by posbleak nli at Nov 23,2011 12:09pm
White people ruin everything.

toggletoggle post by ben at Nov 23,2011 12:25pm
we have our problems but many of them are because we do not recognize the importance of looking out for your extended racial family first. white people are the super heros of the human race. hence why we think we can save every other race because we tend to always run things better. but like super hero's, some tend to go bad and become super villains. white powerman has a super side kick and his name is "kid kyke"! always gets white power man in trouble.
every black ghetto across the land was once a nearly crime free white neighborhood at one time. do your research and find out im right. as usual.

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Nov 23,2011 12:27pm
I just researched everything you said and I learned fascinating things about delicious peppered salami.

toggletoggle post by ben at Nov 23,2011 12:29pm
keep your salami off my threads. we have salami threads for that sort of thing.
pass the ostrich jerky.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Nov 23,2011 12:30pm
KILL ALL THE WHITE PEOPLE THEN WE'LL BE FREE

toggletoggle post by burnsy at Nov 23,2011 12:32pm
Almost all of my neighbors are cape verdean and Haitian. The only person who ever tried to break into my house was white.

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Nov 23,2011 12:33pm

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Nov 23,2011 12:33pm
FIMS ftw

toggletoggle post by ben at Nov 23,2011 12:41pm edited Nov 23,2011 12:44pm
o

toggletoggle post by ben at Nov 23,2011 12:42pm edited Nov 23,2011 12:43pm
burnsy said[orig][quote]
Almost all of my neighbors are cape verdean and Haitian. The only person who ever tried to break into my house was white.

thats because they are newly residing in our lands. southern blacks tend to be pretty kind also. just stay out of the ghetto. wait till the haitans and other blacks have settled and become angry that nothing more is being given to them for free. they are just getting a feel for what is around them now. thee number of them will grow fast as they breed like rabbits and here comes the ghetto to your safe neighborhood. whites commit every crime that blacks commit. but FBI reports and statistics will show you that we commit such crimes far less often. by the way, i am not a hater. just stating the facts mam.

toggletoggle post by burnsy at Nov 23,2011 12:47pm
Oh I didn't realize you were stating facts. My bad!

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Nov 23,2011 12:47pm
ben = official rttp racist prophet/attention whore/shitty troll

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Nov 23,2011 12:48pm
officially

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Nov 23,2011 12:50pm
standard white suburbia scares me just as much as hardcore ghettos. in the ghetto you'll get shot while being robbed. in suburbia, they'll infiltrate from the inside, win you over with a false sense of security, and 10 years later chop you up and serve you to the neighbors at the local church bazaar.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Nov 23,2011 12:51pm
also people like Ben live in standard white suburbia. what a shitty neighbor he'd be.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Nov 23,2011 12:51pm
ASHLAND LOL

toggletoggle post by Ancient_Master  at Nov 23,2011 12:52pm
"our lands" Lulz dumbass

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Nov 23,2011 12:52pm
i lived in Worcester for 10 years, in several seedy neighborhoods with crackheads, but the lady downstairs from me in standard white suburbia scares me more than any of them.

toggletoggle post by Ancient_Master  at Nov 23,2011 12:56pm

toggletoggle post by ben at Nov 23,2011 12:57pm
hey you can love the blacks all you like, we are already fucked anyway. at least half of all our cities and towns are now ghetto war zones thanks to all the love you have been giving them. keep up the shitty work.

toggletoggle post by Czarnobog at Nov 23,2011 1:03pm edited Nov 23,2011 1:05pm
ben said[orig][quote]
at least half of all our cities and towns are now ghetto war zones thanks to all the love you have been giving them. keep up the shitty work.

haha, people from new hampshire's perception of the world outside of new hampshire makes them sound like old ladies.

i dunno, i live a stone's throw from the bromley-heath projects in a white minority neighborhood. can't think of an instance where anyone has fucked with me or even given me a second glance when i leave my apartment... until i get downtown on my way to work and i gotta deal with all sorts of annoying fucking white people: suit & tie douches, tourists who walk too fucking slow and get in your way, greenpeace canvassers, etc.

toggletoggle post by the mex nli at Nov 23,2011 1:06pm
AMOROK666 said[orig][quote]

They're called white trash, bro

toggletoggle post by ben at Nov 23,2011 1:06pm edited Nov 23,2011 1:07pm
they must have already had your ass a few times. your ass backwards and a sorry example of your kind. black or white.

toggletoggle post by blessed offal nli at Nov 23,2011 1:07pm
the%20mex%20nli said[orig][quote]

:(

toggletoggle post by blessed offal nli at Nov 23,2011 1:08pm
blessed%20offal%20nli said[orig][quote]

:(

if whites with black problems are white trash, doesnt that mean that black people are just trash? JUS' SAYIN'

toggletoggle post by ben at Nov 23,2011 1:08pm
i will take white trash over black any day. in fact so would most blacks. blacks get shot up more in their own neighbor"hoods" then in white trailer parks. somebody gotta clean the trash off the streets. i wish they depopulated as fast as they over populate.

toggletoggle post by Czarnobog at Nov 23,2011 1:09pm

why you gotta use hate words like that?

toggletoggle post by ben at Nov 23,2011 1:09pm
i mean faster

toggletoggle post by ben at Nov 23,2011 1:11pm
enjoy your black love fest for a while folks. i gotta go be white and do something productive.

toggletoggle post by OMG!! BLACK PEOPLE!! at Nov 23,2011 1:12pm
SO SCARY!!!

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Nov 23,2011 1:39pm
The worst thing that ever happened to me when I lived in Providence was some guy opening his door as I walked by to ask me and my friend for cigarettes. Why he did that I'll never know.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Nov 23,2011 1:56pm
I also lived on a street with two boarded up houses, a giant house with at least six apartments in it that served as a big drug den, and who knows what else and nobody ever fucked with me. I guess people were content to just sit around and do drugs. Meanwhile on the east side, the nice part of town if you will, my former roommate had his car broken into and had his GPS and some other stuff stolen, and my sister who lives on a first floor apartment made the idiot mistake of leaving some windows open while leaving the house and had a bunch of shit stolen from her place. The problem isn't race, it boils down to money, plain and simple.

toggletoggle post by eyeroller at Nov 23,2011 1:58pm

toggletoggle post by eyeroller at Nov 23,2011 1:59pm

toggletoggle post by ben at Nov 23,2011 2:37pm
Lamp said[orig][quote]
I also lived on a street with two boarded up houses, a giant house with at least six apartments in it that served as a big drug den, and who knows what else and nobody ever fucked with me. I guess people were content to just sit around and do drugs. Meanwhile on the east side, the nice part of town if you will, my former roommate had his car broken into and had his GPS and some other stuff stolen, and my sister who lives on a first floor apartment made the idiot mistake of leaving some windows open while leaving the house and had a bunch of shit stolen from her place. The problem isn't race, it boils down to money, plain and simple.

blacks dont steal from within the same hood they are from. they go to the white/jewish areas where the money is. the hood is full of broke ass fellow blacks. glad i could explain that for you.

toggletoggle post by Randy_Marsh at Nov 23,2011 2:40pm
Lamp, thats exactly what happened Mattapan. The jews left that area due to " fear " after the blacks started migrating there.

toggletoggle post by Randy_Marsh at Nov 23,2011 2:43pm
From wikipedia

toggletoggle post by Hiya at Nov 23,2011 2:50pm
Lamp said[orig][quote]

Thats because NO ONE robs the ghetto , even if yer from the ghetto there's nothing worth robbing. All the nice shit is in nice neighborhoods, where the ghetto trash shop for their unearned prizes. But hey this is Amurica where we teach that once the handouts are over, its time to steal for ourselves rather than try to earn a nickel legitimately. And why? Because we are ENTILTLED....or so we've been raised to believe.

toggletoggle post by Randy_Marsh at Nov 23,2011 2:51pm
No black people def rob jews

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Nov 23,2011 3:02pm
ben said[orig][quote]
enjoy your black love fest for a while folks. i gotta go be white and do something productive.

like spend the whole day posting on here with us niggers?

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Nov 23,2011 3:21pm
ben said[orig][quote]
Lamp said[orig][quote]

blacks dont steal from within the same hood they are from. they go to the white/jewish areas where the money is. the hood is full of broke ass fellow blacks. glad i could explain that for you.

So basically what you are saying is...

"I'd rather live in the area where the white people are" falls in conjuction with the above statement because you have no problems with getting your shit stolen?

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Nov 23,2011 3:23pm

toggletoggle post by LOL WHITE PEOPLE at Nov 23,2011 3:25pm

toggletoggle post by ben at Nov 23,2011 9:39pm

toggletoggle post by ben at Nov 23,2011 9:41pm

toggletoggle post by ben at Nov 23,2011 9:43pm

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 23,2011 9:48pm

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 23,2011 9:49pm

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 23,2011 9:49pm

toggletoggle post by ben at Nov 23,2011 9:49pm

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 23,2011 9:50pm

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 23,2011 9:51pm

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 23,2011 9:52pm

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 23,2011 9:53pm

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 23,2011 9:54pm

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 23,2011 9:55pm

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 23,2011 9:57pm

toggletoggle post by ben at Nov 23,2011 10:20pm

toggletoggle post by ben at Nov 23,2011 10:21pm

toggletoggle post by Blood & Honour at Nov 23,2011 10:25pm

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 24,2011 1:03am

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 24,2011 1:03am

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Nov 24,2011 1:30am

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at Nov 24,2011 3:10am
This thread is amazing!!! LOl!

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Nov 24,2011 3:14am
This thread was great until people started a serious political discussion. Way to ruin fun, douchebags.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Nov 24,2011 4:07am
Welp, time to stop allowing myself to view ben's posts...

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 24,2011 11:37am
I honestly didn't read anything in this thread at all.

toggletoggle post by IllinoisEnemaBradness at Nov 24,2011 11:59am
I honestly didn't read anything in this thread at all.
backed. pics or GTFO

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Nov 24,2011 12:52pm
Czarnobog said[orig][quote]
ben said[orig][quote]
at least half of all our cities and towns are now ghetto war zones thanks to all the love you have been giving them. keep up the shitty work.

haha, people from new hampshire's perception of the world outside of new hampshire makes them sound like old ladies.

Please. This retard is in no way, shape, or form representative of this great state. White power is gay, everyone equally deserves to die.

toggletoggle post by ben at Nov 24,2011 4:01pm
oh like NH hasnt seen what ghettoasation can do to a once all white town. have you been to Manchester lately? maybe Nashua? well the ghetto dwellers all came up from Lawrence and Lowell after they sucked those towns dry. they are wastelands now. white people once headed south from Nh to work the early mills in those towns. we helped grow those towns and families. then the new flood of immigrants came in. mostly illegally. but they didnt come from advanced civilized hard working Europe. no. they came from thirdworld countries this time around. to live off all the advantages we have created here for ourselves, before them. many of those resources are almost completely depleted. when immigrants come from third world countries, dont expect them to help better our community structure or economy. they can only bring with them what they left behind. we soon will fall to the weight of this invasion. you can call me a racist for telling the truth now.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 24,2011 4:42pm
Ahahaha.. Your knowledge of NH history is laughable. Every immigrant is hated. I grew up and it was the Quebecers that were the lowest ring on the totem pole. They lived in ghettos (French hill in Nashua). They got most products in NH to be bilingual english/French. Cool story though bro.

You also forgot Andover mass. That's where people from Lawrence toto steal things.

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at Nov 24,2011 8:05pm
lol CSB

toggletoggle post by ben at Nov 24,2011 11:22pm
french hill was not a ghetto when it was French you idiot. it became a ghetto when black and hispanic took it over. try to picture a world before your time. if you cant, read a history book written by the losers.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 24,2011 11:58pm
or maybe you need to learn what the word ghetto means.
My grandfather put a roof on the super steep church behind the sanders/lockheed martin/bae parking lot on the hill and if you knew what the word ghetto meant

"Whatever one"s perspective, the Hill contains common threads that date to the early 1800s. Immigrants have always made this compact neighborhood their home, including struggling farmers from Canada, persecuted Jews from Russia and, most recently, Latinos fleeing the violence and poverty of their homelands."

you would know that french hill has been a ghetto for 190 year.

toggletoggle post by xgodzillax  at Nov 25,2011 1:01am
this cocksucker must think danvers is the "hood"

STRAIGHT FROM THE MEAN STREETS OF WHITE RIVER JUNCTION, HOMIE! WE GOTS SHIT ON LOCK SON. I BE RUNNIN THE SYRUP GAME NIGGA. 2 FOR 5, HOMIE. 2 FOR 5. MRS BUTTERWORTH IS A TRIFLIN ASS BITCH.

toggletoggle post by Ridahs at Nov 25,2011 3:46am
Lol, so I must live in the superghetto, I live right near the Hudson bridge near French Hill.

I originally come from Lynn, wonder what good old Ben-troll hath to say about that fine city. And who taught you history? Every immigrant group to this country has always been impoverished and from what would basically be considered a third world country today. Ireland, Poland, Italy, rural Germany and France weren't exactly meccas of culture.

P.S. there are pretty much no blacks in French Hill, it's all latino and poor whites.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 25,2011 4:25am
and old people as you go towards concord/manchester st. but they are all ding off.
I love when you go behind the sanders parking lot and cross over the rail road tracks. It goes from french hill fabulous to a country club.

toggletoggle post by Headbanging_Man at Nov 25,2011 4:39am

toggletoggle post by Headbanging_Man at Nov 25,2011 5:02am

toggletoggle post by lost ark at Nov 25,2011 9:24am
ben said[orig][quote]
advanced civilized hard working Europe.

LOL

toggletoggle post by amorok666 at Nov 25,2011 10:01am
ITT: Ben isn't street enough

toggletoggle post by Flip Dog at Nov 25,2011 10:42am

toggletoggle post by i_am_not_me   at Nov 25,2011 12:09pm
arilliusbm said[orig][quote]
ASHLAND LOL

Seriously, Ashland is fucking strange. Once someone stole $160 worth of shrimp from Market Basket and then brought them to an auto body shop for drug money. And for a while there was a guy leaving pictures of himself crossdressed and...exposed...on cars in the Rite-Aid parking lot.

toggletoggle post by ben at Nov 25,2011 12:44pm
or maybe you need to learn what the word ghetto means.
My grandfather put a roof on the super steep church behind the sanders/lockheed martin/bae parking lot on the hill and if you knew what the word ghetto meant

"Whatever one"s perspective, the Hill contains common threads that date to the early 1800s. Immigrants have always made this compact neighborhood their home, including struggling farmers from Canada, persecuted Jews from Russia and, most recently, Latinos fleeing the violence and poverty of their homelands."

you would know that french hill has been a ghetto for 190 year.

DENSE. yes but different races create different ghettos. the French Canadians are peaceful law abiding people just looking to better them selves and improve the area around them no matter how poor, and that is just what they did. the tree streets were a Greek area of town for many years. look at the old homes the are all dilapidated now but still lived in. you can tell they were lovely and humble once. now they are lived in by blacks and hispanics and a Greek or any other white man is now discouraged to walk through there. do you guys get a hard on for defending those unworthy of your support?

toggletoggle post by ben at Nov 25,2011 12:46pm
Ridahs said[orig][quote]
Lol, so I must live in the superghetto, I live right near the Hudson bridge near French Hill.

I originally come from Lynn, wonder what good old Ben-troll hath to say about that fine city. And who taught you history? Every immigrant group to this country has always been impoverished and from what would basically be considered a third world country today. Ireland, Poland, Italy, rural Germany and France weren't exactly meccas of culture.

P.S. there are pretty much no blacks in French Hill, it's all latino and poor whites.

DENSE. yes but different races create different ghettos. the French Canadians are peaceful law abiding people just looking to better them selves and improve the area around them no matter how poor, and that is just what they did. the tree streets were a Greek area of town for many years. look at the old homes the are all dilapidated now but still lived in. you can tell they were lovely and humble once. now they are lived in by blacks and hispanics and a Greek or any other white man is now discouraged to walk through there. do you guys get a hard on for defending those unworthy of your support?

toggletoggle post by ben at Nov 25,2011 12:48pm
lost%20ark said[orig][quote]
ben said[orig][quote]

LOL

you really need to take a trip to Europe. you have lost touch with your racial lineage.

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Nov 25,2011 12:54pm
Europe is mostly a melting pot, Ben Herp.

toggletoggle post by nekronaut  at Nov 25,2011 12:54pm
THE TATTOOMB, KEEPING NEW HAMPSHIRE WHITE ONE WREN PORTRAIT AT A TIME

toggletoggle post by lost ark at Nov 25,2011 1:21pm
ben said[orig][quote]
ben said[orig][quote]

LOL

you really need to take a trip to Europe. you have lost touch with your racial lineage.

I'M ASIAN, MOTHERFUCKER

toggletoggle post by ben at Nov 25,2011 1:21pm
ben said[orig][quote]
ben said[orig][quote]

LOL

melting pots are never a good idea. its a friendly term for a genocidal ancient practice. its how Aryan Egypt finally fell to the sands of time. yes White man built Egypt with black & white slaves sorta like our south did.
multiculturalism kills cultures.

toggletoggle post by ben at Nov 25,2011 1:24pm edited Nov 25,2011 1:24pm
ben said[orig][quote]
ben said[orig][quote]

LOL

I'M ASIAN, MOTHERFUCKER

no wonder why you have no respect for my kind. hey i like Asians. mostly. i like the Asians other Asians like. we are both advanced cultures that help ourselves. i even respect Asians more for trying to remain homogeneous.
it is not racist to want to live among your own kind. such places for white man are getting very slim.

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Nov 25,2011 1:52pm
What do you think of Rebecca Black?

toggletoggle post by ben at Nov 25,2011 2:01pm edited Nov 25,2011 2:01pm
Alx_Casket said[orig][quote]
What do you think of Rebecca Black?

HER LAST NAME SUCKS UNLESS IT MEANS bLACK mETAL. why would you ask. didnt know of her until you asked me. thank you google.

toggletoggle post by ca_va_faire_une_maudite_poutin at Nov 25,2011 2:01pm

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Nov 25,2011 2:03pm
What about Black Friday? Interested in your opinion.

toggletoggle post by CHAMPION NIGGER at Nov 25,2011 2:05pm
NIGGA U JUS MAD U CANT DANCE BALL OR PLZ WHITE GIRLZ HOMIE.

toggletoggle post by Big bag of assorted nigger parts at Nov 25,2011 2:17pm

toggletoggle post by The_Reverend   at Nov 25,2011 2:45pm
Ok, there is no way this ben guy is for real. Too many lulz.

Plus, last I heard, europeans worked less and less efficently than us. Most states have socialist tendences. Melting pot America is the king. Europe is old news and asian girls are hawt.

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Nov 25,2011 2:46pm edited Nov 25,2011 2:46pm
Checking my logs... all the same IP

toggletoggle post by xgodzillax  at Nov 25,2011 5:59pm
I wonder how many black dicks have been in ben/raynards fiancee? probably a lot...

toggletoggle post by ca_va_faire_une_maudite_poutin at Nov 25,2011 6:12pm

toggletoggle post by ben at Nov 25,2011 6:21pm
xgodzillax said[orig][quote]
I wonder how many black dicks have been in ben/raynards fiancee? probably a lot...

yeah and most of them were made of rubber, unlike the many real ones you have taken in the ass over the years. jealousy doesn't look good on you. but i doubt much does.

toggletoggle post by xgodzillax  at Nov 25,2011 9:29pm
im sure thats just what she told you sir. it seems that I struck a nerve... good to know.

how many dudes does she take on at the klan rally? I bet its a hoe down at them things, a hoe getting dicked down.

I bet shes a hit with the burning cross shoved up her cunt and her sheets are only white because theyre encrusted with cum.

thank you, im here all night folks.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Nov 25,2011 10:07pm
Someone make an Inverticrux white people problem meme that says "The internet hates my shitty band."

ps Ben is a pussy.

toggletoggle post by Headbanging_Man at Nov 25,2011 11:39pm

toggletoggle post by Randy_Marsh at Nov 26,2011 2:51am
You guys are buying this troll lobster dimner right now

toggletoggle post by ben at Nov 26,2011 12:45pm
im sure thats just what she told you sir. it seems that I struck a nerve... good to know.

how many dudes does she take on at the klan rally? I bet its a hoe down at them things, a hoe getting dicked down.

I bet shes a hit with the burning cross shoved up her cunt and her sheets are only white because theyre encrusted with cum.

more like your queer all night.
dont worry you didnt strike shit with me.
sorry i gotta go , your mom is screaming for more of my anal blast.

toggletoggle post by ben_herp at Nov 26,2011 12:55pm

toggletoggle post by instant gator at Nov 26,2011 1:01pm
ben said[orig][quote]

more like your queer all night.
dont worry you didnt strike shit with me.
sorry i gotta go , your mom is screaming for more of my anal blast.

godzilla told me your moms gay, you gonna take that man! kick his ass!

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:you are signing your life away
[default homepage] [print][9:10:53am Mar 28,2024
load time 0.04505 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]