New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Tonight in Frammingham SATANSATANSATAN by xmikex on Feb 2,2003 1:36am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by xmikex at Feb 2,2003 1:36am
haha yea. im posting about this show first so i can talk mad shit before i goto bed.

so here's my review of the show:
Dysentery: Lots of potential here. They're an inexperienced band and it shows alot. They've got to work on alot of things, such as stage presence and keeping things tight, not to mention perfecting their sound. I'd still put them above half the bullshit metal bands MA has to offer. keep working hard.

Chicken Wings: "Someone get that kid a bandaid"

The Accursed: I'll give them credit, they certainly do have alot of enthusiasm for metal. They have a ton of energy unlike alot of bands that play the same kind of music. They butchered a Slayer cover but it was still fun. i'm not into this band at all. but they looked like they were having fun.

Life At Zero: i didn't like this band. they had the suck knob turned up to 20 and all i could hear was a nonstop wall of noise. That and they stood completely still for all of the 8 hours that they played.

Oh yea, and I found out after the show that one of their guitarists didn't appreciate the fact that a 30lb "HARDCORE KID" *gasp* was dancing in his vacinity during raining blood, and wanted to "fight me". BWAHAHAHA yeah, way to go guy. you really proved a point. You made frowny faces at me, good job. Im not impressed by this alpha male gorilla metal attitude. FUNNY, all ths talk about how violent sXe "HARDCORE KIDS" are and how we're always starting fights, AND YET the one guy looking for a fight is a metal guy.......makes ya think huh? wahhh.

Leukorrhea: I have one of their cd's. it's alright at best. they were pretty boring tonight. i found out later that supposedly the singer is in the KKK. thats gayer then gay on toast. i think i should mail him his cd back covered in anthrax. bye.

In Dire Sneeze: owned it. SATAN STYLE.

Ascendancy: 8000000000000000 bmp. yup. SATAN.

yeah, fun times, HAIL SATAN......and you know this fools.

toggletoggle post by Terence at Feb 2,2003 3:10am
hey xMikex thanks for coming man, we had an awesome time

toggletoggle post by Dave Maggot at Feb 2,2003 3:27pm

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:watch out for plagues of locusts
[default homepage] [print][2:32:52am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.00817 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]