New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> you can tell me i suck now/drummer by Josh_hates_you on Jun 4,2004 4:07pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at Jun 4,2004 4:07pm
so i went ahead and posted shit ive done. some mp3's.

so now you can hear my radical mediocre drumming if that. none of these recordings or mixing jobs are of the highest quality since none of the songs where ever finished. they are more or less just scratch tape used to remember the thing we wrote for next time.

i never played with any of these guitarist for more than a few weeks and never finished any of these songs but whatever it gets the point across

http://www.myspace.com/yourmomisahooch

i posted them there cause it was free and easy to do.

stuff you might care about....im 23, dont care about your scene or labels just making heavy music. live in sutton 20 minutes south of worcester and i would idealy like to play 3 times a week. within 1/2 hour of here.

toggletoggle post by aliciagrace  at Jun 4,2004 4:15pm
you suck ^_^

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at Jun 4,2004 4:44pm edited Jun 4,2004 4:45pm
for some reason the link above doesnt let me play songs i dont know if anyone else that issue

try http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseactio...ndID=2144750&Mytoken=20040604134301 instead if the first wont work or just go there and search for your mom is a hooch

i just checked and this one works

thanks alicia

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at Jun 5,2004 12:45pm
shameless self promotion

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:typos add character
[default homepage] [print][10:19:18am Apr 20,2024
load time 0.02894 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]