New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> GWAR will be the musical guest on "Late Night With Jimmy Fallon" on Thursday, October 27 by KEVORD on Oct 14,2011 1:09am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by KEVORD  at Oct 14,2011 1:09am
GWAR will be the musical guest on "Late Night With Jimmy Fallon" on Thursday, October 27. The show airs on NBC at 12:30 ET/PT and 11:30 CT.

"We are overjoyed that Jimmy had the good sense to invite us back as we had planned to return anyway," stated GWAR lead singer Oderus Urungus. "Now Fallon can do the show with his head still attached to his body."

After successfully decimating Europe this summer with multiple festival appearances and headlining shows, your lords and masters the almighty GWAR have awoken from their arctic slumber to once again create utter devastation in North America this fall. The tour kicks off October 18 at in Charlotte, North Carolina and will wrap on November 27 in New Haven, Connecticut. Providing direct support on the tour will be Buffalo, New York's EVERY TIME I DIE. GHOUL will open the first half of the tour and WARBEAST will be opening the second half.

Bassist Casey Orr (a.k.a. Beefcake The Mighty) recently announced his departure from GWAR. He explained in a statement that he could "simply . . . no longer devote the time and effort required to maintain my position within the group. I have so many projects going on now in Texas, including a new RIGOR MORTIS record in the works, that it just wouldn't be fair to everyone involved for me to stay and not be able to give 100%."

Video footage of GWAR's performance at this year's edition of Copenhell festival in Copenhagen, Denmark on June 18, 2011 can be seen below.

Metal Blade Records recently released the vinyl versions of GWAR's "Lust and Space" and "Bloody Pit of Horror" albums.

GWAR's new album, "Bloody Pit Of Horror", sold around 2,800 copies in the United States in its first week of release. The band's previous CD, "Lust In Space", opened with 5,000 units to debut at position No. 96 on The Billboard 200 chart.
Informational and Related Links
Bands:

Gwar

toggletoggle post by nekronaut  at Oct 14,2011 1:12am
Old news.

toggletoggle post by nekronaut  at Oct 14,2011 1:16am
Looking to get my ugly mug in the audience.

I was hoping the segment with Candace Bailey getting a "tattoo" at the GWARBQ would be aired because I was interview for that, but it didn't.. Instead you can see my bearded menace in the crowd at \'1:09 and my GWARBQ hand tattoo the next time you see me.. Fuck, I'm retarded.

bennyhillifier

toggletoggle post by NuclearWinter at Oct 14,2011 1:24am
Only the Daily Show segment with GWAR is really fucking real, dipshits.

toggletoggle post by nekronautloggedin at Oct 26,2011 10:56am

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Oct 26,2011 11:30am
thats pretty sweet. how'd you pull that one off?

toggletoggle post by KEVORD  at Oct 26,2011 11:38am
That's awesome. If I didn't have to work I'd want to go for sure.

toggletoggle post by nekronaut  at Oct 26,2011 1:48pm
Call out.

toggletoggle post by KEVORD  at Oct 26,2011 1:58pm
No can do. Super busy.

toggletoggle post by nekronaut  at Oct 26,2011 5:16pm
:(

toggletoggle post by nekronaut  at Oct 27,2011 5:19am
Heading to South Station now. Going to meet up with new Beefcake in NYC. Pumped.

toggletoggle post by nekronaut  at Oct 27,2011 9:04pm
Whoa Jimmy Fallon is even less funny IRL.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:you are so smrt
[default homepage] [print][1:45:16pm Apr 16,2024
load time 0.01225 secs/16 queries]
[search][refresh page]