New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> HYBRID ( BROWNIE ) CAKE RECIPE by DestroyYouAlot on Sep 16,2011 2:31pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Sep 16,2011 2:31pm
HYBRID ( BROWNIE ) CAKE RECIPE :

USE ONLY (1/7)BAR OF BUTTER FOR ANY CAKE RECIPE. And, since this rpg HYBRID is kind of long, so, as a side note, I’ve included a hybrid brownie cake recipe, though the hybrid part is optional, IF you want to make something before you start reading this, so that you’d have something to eat while reading this, I’ve included a recipe for a brownie, but it can be used for just about any cake, including blueberry muffins or even yellow cake. Total bake time for any cake is 22 minutes, including, for regular brownies, just use 1 box of brownie flower, rather than 50% of it with 50% of another cake flower, assuming you want to make regular brownies, rather than a hybrid brownie cake, don’t add anything from the box for blueberry cake: flower, blueberry juice, & blueberries, leave these things out for regular brownies. The hybrid flower used in this recipe consists of (1/2) from box of one type of cake & (1/2) from box another type of cake. You can skip this step if you do not want to bake a cake before reading this. If you want to make extra hybrid brownies, then use 1 box of each type of the 2 types of cake flower & ingredients, but add ONLY ONE-THIRD {1/3)} the amount of butter or oil instructed to by the back of the box.FOR BEST RESULTS, use (1/2) flower from blueberry cake box & other (1/2) flower from brownie cake box. You can add the blueberries & its liquid contents into the dough mix if you want < tastes extra nice & good if you use blueberry JUICE, then you only need (1/8) cup of water, if you add the blueberry juice, with 1, 2, or 3 eggs, but LEAVE OUT THE blueberries, unless you want your cake to be crunchy, but you may want to replace the blueberries with walnuts >, but then you need less water to add to dough to make batter. You can add 1 to 3 eggs. It should take exactly 22 minutes to bake it, but DO NOT bake (any) cake more than 24 minutes, AND checking it every 9 minutes is optional, since cake will be done in 22 minutes of bake time. Children: for the following recipe, children should seek adult supervision.Size of pan should be circular with diameter of 8” < regular 8” for its diameter for the pan you’ll be using for this recipe> Before you begin, you should know that the batter or the texture of the batter should look like frozen ice cream, but you’re not making ice cream, but rather a cake. Have 2 eggs ready to add to batter, but DON’T let any of the egg shell to fall into either the egg yolk or batter. The # of eggs that you add should be 2 +/- 1; and, I’ll like keep the recipe as simple as possible : add 1 egg @ the beginning, and add the 2nd egg in the middle of the recipe for the batter, just before adding the butter, but don’t forget to mix the batter each time, and, also, before adding the butter. Use (1/3) the amount that the instruction(s) on back of box will tell you to use for the amount of bar of butter, meaning use ONLY (1/7)bar of butter, use ONLY one-third, (1/3), THE amount of butter (to add) that the instructions on back of box will tell you to add. But, before you add the butter, leave the bar of butter out to soften for 1 or 2 hours, where for every 5 minutes you leave it out @ room temperature = 1 second in microwave, so/oryou can just put it, the bar of butter [but, don’t unwrap it], in the microwave for 10 to 19 seconds,[but, don’t unwrap it, until the very end when you’re about to add the butter to the batter], or you can leave out exactly (1/7) bar of butter in bowl to soften @ room temperature < this is the amount, later, to be added to the batter & mixed thoroughly with several strokes between each step, including the last that being putting the (1/7) bar of butter in the almost finished batter, & mix for a dozen strokes with a large spoon BEFORE placing batter in 8” glass pan, the inside of which should be GREASED WITH butter or oil : I used a soft stick of butter to grease the bottom & sides of the 8” glass pan: the result was better using butterto grease bottom & sides of the 8” glass pan than using the oil, maybe I didn’t grease enough using the oil, as it could have been just that, that being I didn’t grease the bottom & sides enough with the oil >, assuming you don’t want ruin the bar of butter into mush in the warm temperature, by that I mean, if butter is cold, then don’t microwave the bar of butter more than 19 seconds, but just 19 seconds = @ rate of 1 second < of microwave > for every 5 minutes that you’d leave it out @ room temperature, but if bar of butter is completely frozen & you’re in a hurry to make the cake, microwave the unwrapped frozen bar of butter for 19 seconds; and, then, put back in refrigerator, the remaining majority of the unused bar or stick of butter. Let the piece of butter you’ve taken out to soften @ room temperature before adding it to the batter. Don’t let any of the egg shell(s) fall into the egg yolk in your bowl which you can mix before placing it in flower to be mixed with each step that you add some ingredient such as egg(s) and water, which should be (1/4) cup of water with 2 eggs, with 1 or/to 2 tablespoon(s) of milkin/for 1 box of flower to make regular brownies : NOTE to mix flower between each step with at least several strokes, and, also with 2 dozen extra strokes with a large spoon @ end after adding (1/7) bar of soft butter into batter. You can add walnuts if you like into the batter @ this point, but I prefer not to use walnuts in recipe. I don’t like it to be crunchy, but soft throughout. If some piece(s) of egg shell fall(s) into the egg yolk, REMOVE it (the egg shell) before adding eggs to batter. Add the butter @ the very end to the batter, after all the other ingredients have been added, & a couple of steps before putting the batter in the pan to be baked. You can mix the eggs before adding it to the batter, but it’s not important if you mix the eggs before adding it to batter. Add just enough water, (1/8) cup of water if you use(d) the blueberry liquid, with 1, 2, or 3 eggs, as part of cake batter for hybrid brownie :ELSE, FOR REGULAR BROWNIES, DO NOT ADD THE BLUEBERRY JUICE, but if you do add the blueberry juice, you won’t ruin the recipe as it taste just as nice with the blueberry juice, but if you add the blueberry juice, you’ll need to almost no water, but about only (1/8) cup of water only, to batter, NOR ANY BLUEBERRIES, NOR ANY FLOWER FOR THE BLUEBERRY CAKE, use (1/4) cup of water with 2 eggs {1/2 cup of water with 1 egg, but (1/4) cup of water with 2 eggs, and (1/6) cup of water with 3 eggs}, if none of the blueberry liquid is used as part of cake batter, but I don’t recall exactly how much water I used in/for recipe, but you’ll need to, also, add 1 or/to 2 tablespoons of milk>, so that the ingredients start to mix & your batter which (the batter) should look like frozen ice cream, and when I use the term or phrase frozen ice cream, I mean that the batter should look moist, but NOT too moist. Use ONLY (1/7)bar of butter for any < but this recipe is for a hybrid brownie, but if you were making blueberry cake, you’d need to add blueberries & its liquid contents, but for hybrid brownie cake, add the blueberry juice, but LEAVE OUT THE BLUEBERRIES, and replace the blueberries with walnuts > cake recipe for each box of cake flower, but you won’t ever need more than 1 box of cake flower, unless you’re making a cake for a large party. When you grease the bottom & sides of a glass pan, use a bit of oil or butter, when it comes to greasing the pan, before you put the batter in. THE SIDES of the 8” glass pan should be GREASED 2x the amount that of its bottom. But, make sure the oven is empty of everything before you put in the pan of batter. And, put or place the temperature setting @ 345 F. Again, children should seek adult supervision before cooking anything, including this cake (recipe). When thin crust begins to form, it’s just about done. Check how the cake is cooking every 10 minutes. It should be done in 19 minutes. To make PUDDING for hybrid brownie(s), bake it for ONLY (1/2) the time of 22 to 24 minutes: [.5*(22 to 24)] = @ 11 to 12 minutes, for brownie pudding, rather than 22 to 24 minutes for brownie cake. Use a small towel or mittens to remove it from oven, so not to burn your hands. Let it cool for 40 minutes or (2/3) of an hour, or 2x # of minutes that it took to bake the cake. THEN, you can eithercut it into LARGE squares, or serve it & you can begin to eat it. If you don’t wish to eat it right away, put a plate over it or wrap it up, and eat it later. Yum ? And by the way, cakes have lot of sugar, so if you don’t want sugar in your diet then skip this recipe, since cakes aren’t healthy. Healthy? Nope. No, it’s NOT healthy. It’s junk food. But, if you want to make hybrid brownies, rather than regular brownies, use (1/2) dough flower from brownie & other (1/2) flower from another type of cake flower such as from chocolate or blueberry cake box, to give it a different taste. NOW, returning back to my super easy homebrew 1 paragraph or 1 page rpg system HYBRID, where everything in my rpg revolves around THE central equation X^LOG10(X), where X is some # @ some unit : THE equation used by HYBRID rpg, and it seems to be used by many other rpgs, such as GURPS, D20, HERO, Dragonball-Z, Yu-Gi-Oh, D&D, Synnibarr, & MARVEL. And, physics similar to that of Aberrant, RIFTS, & Mage-the Ascension. And, the mechanics similar to Synnibarr @ C4, HERO @ IQ or C3, GURPS’ total @ C3, & Fuzion’ @ C2 or C3.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Sep 16,2011 2:33pm
tl;dr

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Sep 16,2011 2:36pm

toggletoggle post by cuntfield at Sep 16,2011 2:36pm
short version of recipe: pack a bowl

toggletoggle post by blue  at Sep 16,2011 2:58pm
^ recommended

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Sep 16,2011 3:03pm
k

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Sep 16,2011 3:04pm

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Sep 16,2011 3:14pm
alternate version: just have DYA do it so i don't have to read this wall of text

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:slacker tracker is watching
[default homepage] [print][6:25:21pm Apr 25,2024
load time 0.00909 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]