New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Looking to start a new toiletgrind band by shit turds on Sep 13,2011 11:14pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by shit turds at Sep 13,2011 11:14pm
I am looking to start up a new project called shit turds. I dont own any instruments. You dont need to either. Just show up to my house with pills and drugs and we will scream the sounds of instruments. I am calling the project shit turds so dont try to make me change my mind. It is real and raw. I want to make 2-4 second songs and a 768 song demo that we can record on my neighbors computer when they are not home. I just open their kitchen window and go in to use their toilet eat their food and record on the computer in windows sound recorder. Right now I got the guy from behind the dunkin donuts in olnyvile on vocals drums and I need someone to do vocal guitar and maybe even keytar.

toggletoggle post by AMOROK666 at Sep 13,2011 11:20pm
Haha I would listen to this. I hope you're not a troll.

toggletoggle post by nekronaut  at Sep 13,2011 11:21pm
I will join your band.

toggletoggle post by hauptpflucker   at Sep 13,2011 11:25pm
where do you live? I could jam tuesdays at 2 am.

toggletoggle post by demondave at Sep 13,2011 11:53pm

Oh Boy, This is Gonna Be GREAT!

toggletoggle post by erect at Sep 14,2011 3:17am
i like to masturbate when i take a shit. it feels good when the shit cums out then i shoot a hot load all over the bathroom like a fire hose. can i be in the band?

toggletoggle post by shit turds at Sep 14,2011 7:38am
Pretty much I live in olneyville but not in the mill. The hipsters wont let me in because my parents are on disability and not rich but I swear I live just like them. Why wont they let me in to their circle? Then I can maybe borrow some of thier tape recorders for this project. SO haup and nekron can you two join. I need someone on vocal drums and vocal guitar. I am doing vocal bass and vocals. We can jam behind that dunkin donuts or you guys can give me pills and I will promise to record you when my neighbors arent home.

toggletoggle post by Lamp nli at Sep 14,2011 8:29am
Do you need a kazoo player? I'll blow it into a microphone running through 14 Digitech Death Metal pedals with all the knobs turned all the way up.

toggletoggle post by shit turds at Sep 14,2011 8:52am
no, the only electric I have access to is my neighbors computer which i am on now because they left for work. and all i have is windows record on their computer so practice is basically unplug and the only electric is when it comes time to record so i dont want any pedals or anything

toggletoggle post by Lamp nli at Sep 14,2011 9:00am
Acoustic kazoo it is then.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:why are you saying that
[default homepage] [print][7:00:04am Mar 28,2024
load time 0.01225 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]