New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> holy shit guys Castledoomerown has a Twitter by DestroyYouAlot on Sep 13,2011 2:40pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Sep 13,2011 2:40pm
http://twitter.com/#!/CastleDoomerOwn

Finally, this technology has a purpose.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Sep 13,2011 2:41pm
CastleDoomerOwn Nicholas A Leach
Years year I want 90,000 followers here on twitter and I love good will so much my place of employement and everything going on wellkewlkewl
17 Aug 09

Yeah hot hot hot hot hairy vagina's and see them on playboy and I am going to get a subtribtion to playboy early or late november of this
17 Aug 09

I know they are girls that dont amite it but they are girls that do whene a guy saids hairy vagina and they say you cantsayitcuzitisitshairy
17 Aug 09

Hey all I want 90,000 followers so badly it hurts to not have enough in my belief I will feel much happier if I have 90,000 followers on ...
13 Aug 09

Everyone please follow me right now I can not follow anyone else cause twitter wont allow me and 90,000 followers is what I want badly yeah.
22 Jul 09

Wheneever I lose my job at the Bellevue Good Will Donations Express in Bellevue Tennessee 37221 and everything going on well and playingmusc
21 Jul 09

90,000 followers I want right now so badly hurting 4 90,000 followers here and I am going to be a full time black metal musician wheneever I
21 Jul 09

Hey how are you doing?. I am doing very very very good. I am hunted really badly for 90,000 followers here on twitter so spread the word
20 Jul 09

Hey how are you doing?. I am doing very very very good. I am hunted really badly for 90,000 followers here on twitter so spread the word ...
20 Jul 09

Do you like this fucking verse. I am stepping into the lava and I am keeping from going under and I am burning up burning up for you baby!!.
19 Jul 09

I want 90,000 followers so badly here on twitter. And I am going to be a black metal musician and singing like every other black metalier ya
14 Jul 09

Also and I am keeping my twitter background 4ever and allwayes and I want to wheneever the time comes to live with my only friend in philypa
13 Jul 09

I love taz mania so freaking much and everything else and my background staying forever and the wounderful lite blue twitter backgroundcolor
13 Jul 09

I am going to be a musician wheneever I lose my job at the good will donations express that will be my next job whene there is a time I ...
8 Jul 09

Hey how are you all doing?. I am doing very very good. I am hunting 4 90,000 followers here on twitter & also I have p.d.d. it is likeautism
5 Jul 09

I want 90,000 followers and whene I hit the amount of friends I want on myspace I will tell them to say I want 90,000 followers on twitterya
29 Jun 09

Never did it was all fucked up me not wearing anymore metal t-shirts cause of a threat I did to a family not him and everything else that is
27 Jun 09

Burlingtonpres.org www.burlingtonpres.org and my music is about me seeing rod in his office for what I did to a family that I should of neve
27 Jun 09

Worship church but it not being a threat and him not taking it up the ass this minister right here and everything going on well burlingtonpr
27 Jun 09

The dude that save the theives cheifs that saves the lord from geting in trouble and him just being a devil worship minister at a devil wor
27 Jun 09

In the shadows of darkness of aquiress being in the deep dark shadow of evil like he is and it is about him being a dark evil guy that saves
27 Jun 09

Nothing theatning about this minister name rev.rod macdonald just music about him being enraged to the valleys of sorrow but it being a act.
27 Jun 09

I will be in a black metal solo project called what my screen name already is and it being about this minister burlingtonpres.org that is ya
27 Jun 09

Hey how are you all doing?. I am doing very very good. I am hurting 4 90,000 followers here on twitter and wheneever i lose my job I will be
27 Jun 09

90,000 followers I really need 90,000 followers on here and things going on well. And I really need to make sure I stay forever in tennessee
26 Jun 09

I am hurting 4 90,000 followers and things being well known so please follow me of anyone that wants to follow me and all of that kindofshit
25 Jun 09

I am really really sad michael jackson is dead and will allwayes remember his good music and his good everything in the mind of god that is.
25 Jun 09

I will be adding 15 a day wheneever I can have the following ppl that I am still following have not been my followers yet. And I will be ...
24 Jun 09

90,000 followers will be kewl kewl kewl kewl kewl kewl kewl and also I am really into that indian lady as a playmate and things going onwell
22 Jun 09

90,000 followers will make me feel fucking so fucking happy And I really think having 90,000 followers will make me feel popular and allofit
21 Jun 09

I really want 90,000 friends here on twitter and things going on well. And I am thinking about whene I told my brother's friend about toilet
19 Jun 09

90,000 followers on twitter will be kewl kewl and I need to make sure I have 90,000 friends and everything kewl kewl else I love twitter lol
11 Jun 09

@
@TheEllenShow I am really hurting for 90,000 followers so please please please spread the word cause I really want 90,000 followers u woman.
10 Jun 09

And hahaha without me geting into trouble I get to follow people here and I am hurting 4 90,000 followers and myspace also 90,000 that is!!.
10 Jun 09
»

I really like girls so much also a freaking dude in another section of my great aunts condo plex yelled at me for following him & his dog!!.
10 Jun 09

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Sep 13,2011 2:45pm
find of the century!

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Sep 13,2011 2:48pm
I like how at first he wants 900 followers, then it's 90,000.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Sep 13,2011 2:49pm
he's got his eyes on the prize

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Sep 13,2011 3:10pm
old news

toggletoggle post by Pires at Sep 13,2011 3:18pm
Glad to see he still works at the goodwill.

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Sep 13,2011 3:24pm
Does he still think he's gay?

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Sep 13,2011 3:25pm

toggletoggle post by ark at Sep 13,2011 3:59pm
I freaking love taz mania

toggletoggle post by Pires at Sep 13,2011 4:01pm
I hope he loses his job soon so he can focus on being a black mettalier.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Sep 13,2011 5:00pm
arilliusbm said[orig][quote]
old news

almost as old as that Injustice post, lulz

toggletoggle post by Blessed_Offal at Sep 13,2011 5:07pm
arilliusbm said[orig][quote]
bold jews

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Sep 13,2011 5:10pm
^ lawl

toggletoggle post by Samantha at Sep 13,2011 5:45pm
Castledoomerown seems to have quite a penchant for hairy va-jay-jay.

toggletoggle post by blue  at Sep 13,2011 5:47pm
glad to hear that everythings still kewlkewlkewl with him.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Sep 13,2011 5:59pm edited Sep 13,2011 5:59pm
Samantha said[orig][quote]
Castledoomerown seems to have quite a penchant for hairy va-jay-jay.

It keeps his Castledoomer-ears warm.

toggletoggle post by autofellatio at Sep 13,2011 6:03pm
I love how he is talking about 90,000 like he is somewhere in the 89's, but really he has like 1k (which is a miracle in itself)

Hey how are you all doing?. I am doing very very good. I am hunting 4 90,000 followers here on twitter & also I have p.d.d. it is likeautism

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Sep 13,2011 6:07pm
lol

I really want 90,000 friends here on twitter and things going on well. And I am thinking about whene I told my brother's friend about toilet

toggletoggle post by sinistas   at Sep 13,2011 8:36pm
My Brother And Donuts The Cat

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Gutted Euphoric Dragon
[default homepage] [print][9:30:32pm Apr 19,2024
load time 0.01406 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]