New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Final judgement - Sacreshitcakes by eyehatehippies on Sep 9,2011 7:58pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by eyehatehippies  at Sep 9,2011 7:58pm
Sacreligious was voted off the island, by me, myself and I, in a unanimous decision this week.

Rough, but he seriously thought that it was funny to wimper up to his master's chair like a little bitch, take a piss in front of his feet as a sign of submission, get spanked, "bad dog!", and then cry about it.

Piss poor performance.

I am tempted to leave him ignored permanently, that would be my judgement for the level of unoriginality and lack of wit that he showed today. That is my vote. To keep him ignored permanently, not to participate in next Friday's games. He is off the island.

I'll let you guys have a vote though, whether or not he gets unblocked next Friday.
So put down your vote, gets to come back next week, or is gone for good from the games.

You have my vote, you get one.

The third one I am rolling a 20 sided dice for all you fucking nerds. If he gets over 13, because it's such a lucky number. If he misses his savings throw vs. sucking, then he's gone for good either way.

Have at it, maggots. Vote wisely, if you say he's gone, he gets no savings throw.

toggletoggle post by douchebag_patrol at Sep 9,2011 8:02pm

toggletoggle post by eyehatehippies  at Sep 9,2011 8:05pm edited Sep 9,2011 8:06pm
douchebag_patrol said[orig][quote]

So, you get blocked too for not knowing how to play The Game.

Sucks to be you. You will not be unblocked next week, so you will not be able to participate. You were too stupid to even realize how to vote, so you are too stupid for this game.

Next faggot, man up, and get knocked the fuck down.

toggletoggle post by CNV IN HIS COMPUTER CHAIR at Sep 9,2011 8:25pm
This nigger faggot is a bitch.

THANK GOD NIGGER PYRAMID BROKE UP.

toggletoggle post by eyehatehippies  at Sep 9,2011 8:27pm
CNV%20IN%20HIS%20COMPUTER%20CHAIR said[orig][quote]

THANK GOD NIGGER PYRAMID BROKE UP.

One vote against Sacreligious then. Thank you for voting, even if your mom blew niggers before she kissed your father goodnight, and he never even tasted the snowball on her tongue.

You're just as clueless. Drop the alias, and be a real fucking man instead of a total owned bitch.

toggletoggle post by douchebag_patrol at Sep 9,2011 8:28pm

toggletoggle post by eyehatehippies  at Sep 9,2011 8:32pm
Douchebag patrol, you are ignored, remember?

McFly?

You're done for good because you did not vote the first time.

So I can't read your post, you're talking to a fucking wall, and you get no second chance. Off with you, you are a complete and epic failure if you are too stupid to do what you are told the first time. You are ignored forever, banned from The Games, so don't bother posting. I will never read your posts, ever. Dumb fuck.

toggletoggle post by eyehatehippies  at Sep 9,2011 9:09pm
Alright, since you're all too much of turn coats to even stick up for your "friend" Sacoshit or whatever his dumb ass user name was, he is gone for good from The Games, with no savings throw.

I guess he knows who his "true" friends are, since none of you could even take a little bitty bit of LULZ in the form of light hearted insults thrown your way, for the good of the community and the good of the LULZ. You all suck too, and are cowards, but I am sure you will prove that, one by one.

Troll on, Columbia Troll on.

We'll see you next Friday. Bring your own 20 sided dice.

toggletoggle post by ThirdKnuckle  at Sep 9,2011 9:21pm
note 'The Games' now capitalized. Hands up, who's playin'?

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at Sep 9,2011 9:54pm

toggletoggle post by eyehatehippies  at Sep 9,2011 11:22pm
Not Sacreligion, he is off the island, a failure, a loser, exiled forever. No Game for him, not this time.

We'll see what happens next week.

toggletoggle post by Big bag of assorted nigger parts at Sep 10,2011 12:48am
eyehatehippies said[orig][quote]
We'll see what happens next week.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Sep 10,2011 1:06am edited Sep 10,2011 1:22am

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type...click...think...edit...
[default homepage] [print][6:08:06pm Apr 18,2024
load time 0.02415 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]