New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Random Callout: anyone who wants to get trolled proper, post by eyehatehippies on Sep 9,2011 3:58pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by eyehatehippies  at Sep 9,2011 3:58pm
Pussies.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Sep 9,2011 4:00pm
HURTBUTT

toggletoggle post by RustyPS should be working at Sep 9,2011 4:01pm
Yeti said[orig][quote]
BURTHUTT

toggletoggle post by i_am_lazy at Sep 9,2011 4:04pm
RustyPS%20should%20be%20working said[orig][quote]
Yeti said[orig][quote]
HERPDERP

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at Sep 9,2011 4:04pm
I feel bad about this whole mess. Can we make up and give it one more try?

bennyhillifier

toggletoggle post by RustyPS should be working at Sep 9,2011 4:06pm
If you do choose to give it one more try, could you wake me up before you go go?

bennyhillifier

don't forget to do the jitterbug either

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at Sep 9,2011 4:07pm
INB4 sheep, fat moms, sister fucking, unoriginal music, and dick jokes.

toggletoggle post by eyehatehippies  at Sep 9,2011 4:09pm
No I ignored Sacreligion, banned from my sight for the crime of being chronically unfunny and failing to amuse me. So he needs to get the fuck out of this thread, he had his chance, and he chose to be stupid and unoriginal. That makes him The Weakest Link. Goodbye!

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Sep 9,2011 4:11pm

toggletoggle post by eyehatehippies  at Sep 9,2011 4:11pm
If you do choose to give it one more try, could you wake me up before you go go?

bennyhillifier

You my friend, do not fail, because you actually made me laugh and proved that the peanut sized lump of grey matter you've got left in your brain can still form a synapse once in blue moon.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Sep 9,2011 4:12pm

toggletoggle post by eyehatehippies  at Sep 9,2011 4:13pm
FuckIsMySignature said[orig][quote]

Not bad, not bad, made me laugh, but I've seen that one before. Points for Far Side though, so you get your trolling like a good bitch. I love Far Side.

You ever see the "far side" when you lick your Daddy's doo-doo hole, or is that just his prostate?

toggletoggle post by RustyPS should be working at Sep 9,2011 4:13pm
eyehatehippies said[orig][quote]

bennyhillifier

You my friend, do not fail, because you actually made me laugh and proved that the peanut sized lump of grey matter you've got left in your brain can still form a synapse once in blue moon.

*throws a fist pum* YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

toggletoggle post by RustyPS should be working at Sep 9,2011 4:14pm
PUMP I MEANT PUMP

FUCK

toggletoggle post by eyehatehippies  at Sep 9,2011 4:14pm

Not bad.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Sep 9,2011 4:14pm

toggletoggle post by i_am_lazy at Sep 9,2011 4:15pm
I was worried this thread would be disastrous. But it's turning out well. Guess you gotta have faith.

bennyhillifier

toggletoggle post by eyehatehippies  at Sep 9,2011 4:19pm

You've actually got some potential, you get how the game is played...

toggletoggle post by RustyPS should be working at Sep 9,2011 4:21pm

George Michael is surprised at your willingness to give any of us credit for making you laugh....well done

toggletoggle post by eyehatehippies  at Sep 9,2011 4:24pm

George Michael is surprised at your willingness to give any of us credit for making you laugh....well done

That's what it's supposed to be all about my friend, the lulz. You flame against your friends, it's like jousting, you knock em down, they get up again, they knock you down the next time. Claiming butthurt = fail, unless you can actually jam your lance up their ass, or at least fist fuck them. In this game, that's the coup de grace, when you stand over your opponent's singed body, and teabag him.

If you're claiming butthurt based on someone else's actions, well no wonder you're unoriginal, you're stealing credit for someone else's work.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Sep 9,2011 4:24pm
i'm gonna go get high now because doing drugs is way more exciting than this stupid bullshit. carry on fuckbags!

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Sep 9,2011 4:26pm
oh btw - mr eyehatehippies, you lose some of your mystique when you write a paragraph-long explanation after every insult, trying to rationalize your annoying behavior that was more well done on this site 5 years ago. have fun though.

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at Sep 9,2011 4:26pm
ITT: Tubthumping

toggletoggle post by eyehatehippies  at Sep 9,2011 4:26pm
i'm gonna go get high now because doing drugs is way more exciting than this stupid bullshit. carry on fuckbags!

Hey, eat a bag of dicks, we'll see you next week, take care bro, and smoke one up for me.

toggletoggle post by RustyPS should be working at Sep 9,2011 4:27pm

That's what it's supposed to be all about my friend, the lulz. You flame against your friends, it's like jousting, you knock em down, they get up again, they knock you down the next time. Claiming butthurt = fail, unless you can actually jam your lance up their ass, or at least fist fuck them. In this game, that's the coup de grace, when you stand over your opponent's singed body, and teabag him.

If you're claiming butthurt based on someone else's actions, well no wonder you're unoriginal, you're stealing credit for someone else's work.

While my butt remains and will forever remain unhurt, I bet George Michael enjoys a "lance up his ass," as you so eloquently put it

toggletoggle post by eyehatehippies  at Sep 9,2011 4:29pm
oh btw - mr eyehatehippies, you lose some of your mystique when you write a paragraph-long explanation after every insult, trying to rationalize your annoying behavior that was more well done on this site 5 years ago. have fun though.

Points for honesty and actually thinking, but loss of points for not framing it in a manner that is at all funny or LULZ. I ain't got no Mystique unless I'm jerkin' it to the X-Men cartoon, which is a distinct possibility later.

Rule #5: The self-clowning is usually a win strategy, for the LULZ is strong in it, as long as people are not sure if you are clowning or not.

toggletoggle post by eyehatehippies  at Sep 9,2011 4:30pm

While my butt remains and will forever remain unhurt, I bet George Michael enjoys a "lance up his ass," as you so eloquently put it

We may never know what has been up George Michael's ass, and what has not.

toggletoggle post by stench at Sep 9,2011 4:31pm
definitely not far side.
similar, but not gary larson artwork

toggletoggle post by eyehatehippies  at Sep 9,2011 4:36pm
stench said[orig][quote]
definitely not far side.
similar, but not gary larson artwork

Damn, well played then, you definitely got me there.

The trick to this is, if you fall six times, you pick yourself back up seven times.

That's cool, I'm burnt anyways, too much of the pipe, I need a nap.

Next week, we can battle again, I'll throw the gauntlet down when I wake up.

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at Sep 9,2011 4:37pm
Sacreligion said[orig][quote]
ITT: Tubthumping

toggletoggle post by eyehatehippies  at Sep 9,2011 4:43pm
Next week, you get off ignore, so bring your brain with you next time. And your funny bone. Please, I appreciate you taking special time to embarrass yourself publicly, but this is supposed to be about making me laugh, and I embarrass myself publicly on a daily basis, so you'll have to do a lot better than that.

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at Sep 9,2011 4:44pm
It was actually about getting you to reveal what an egotistical chode you are, but what do I know?

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Sep 9,2011 5:05pm
this thread did not deliver. the only person who got trolled was the one who is supposed to be delivering a "troll proper".

toggletoggle post by douchebag_patrol at Sep 9,2011 7:33pm

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:twy again, dis time wid feewing
[default homepage] [print][1:15:17pm Apr 18,2024
load time 0.01688 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]