New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Opal Sound Studios (NH) Open for the metalheads of NewEngland and the World by GeminiII on Sep 7,2011 2:57am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by GeminiII at Sep 7,2011 2:57am
Opal sound is constantly open and is currently recording Inverticrux, Martyrvore, Dark Passenger, my personal band GEMINI and Cold Northern Vengeance. website OpalsoundStudio.com for info or to book time! Analog outboard gear into a digital harddisk recorder.

The new Room sounds amazing and produces drums very clearly.

New sounds will be posted shortly on the site

toggletoggle post by frankovhell at Sep 7,2011 2:59am
Fucking awesome.

toggletoggle post by GeminiII at Sep 7,2011 3:00am
Frank..man havent seen you in ages! Having a bonfire soon so you should come..to the sabbat!

toggletoggle post by frankovhell at Sep 7,2011 3:43am
Yes i missed that other one because i got a new job the very same week. This time i can for sure go, let me know what the date is at your liesure good sir.

toggletoggle post by GeminiII at Sep 7,2011 3:49am
Indeed Good sir I will let you know!

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Sep 7,2011 7:08am
nice man. interested..
tis been a while for me as well for the bonfires

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 7,2011 7:18am

toggletoggle post by GeminiII at Sep 7,2011 2:11pm
Thanks Rev And youre welcome anytime jim

toggletoggle post by ork at Sep 7,2011 2:16pm
good website, good info, good rates, dig it.

toggletoggle post by eyeroller at Sep 7,2011 2:32pm
Waiting for AntiFun to roar in here saying THEY RECORDED INVERTICRUX DO NOT SUPPORT. Yawn.

toggletoggle post by cold northern friendliness at Sep 7,2011 2:39pm
oral sex.

toggletoggle post by RaysNards at Sep 7,2011 3:20pm
eyeroller said[orig][quote]
Waiting for AntiFun to roar in here saying THEY RECORDED INVERTICRUX DO NOT SUPPORT. Yawn.

Start a fake antifa account to hype your band about it.

toggletoggle post by UnclePauly at Sep 7,2011 3:42pm
Hail Gemini ! Hail the Acausal ! Drawing down the Opal Sound !

toggletoggle post by GeminiII at Oct 12,2011 5:36am
Recording Martyrvore tonight, and finishing up Dark Passenger. Any band want to record here with me just send me the words!
www.opalsoundstudio.com

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at Oct 12,2011 10:07am
Hails to Matt @ Opal Sound.

Shit is sounding Killer so far, we will definitely post our Opalgold when it's done for all to hear Matts bad assed skills! \m/

toggletoggle post by nekronaut  at Oct 12,2011 10:15am
Nachzehrer is definitely interested in dropping by this winter.. Still writing a few more songs but are gearing up and would love to work something out where you and The Great Tall One could work together on our new stuff.

toggletoggle post by bloblovesmusic at Oct 12,2011 11:41am
I was wondering whether Martyrvore was still around! Glad to see they're active and such. Always enjoyed their sets.

toggletoggle post by GeminiII at Oct 13,2011 5:07am
Thanks dan and the horde of Nachzehrer. Would love to record you guys! Hope to see you this winter! So far, the production of Martyrvore sounds like INRI by sarcofago. With alittle help from Braunschweigers Avalon preamps,...its sounding better than a scott burns production! Dark Passenger...heavier than the entire carcass of moby dick...cant wait to really mix and master this bahstid!

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Oct 13,2011 8:20am
totally considering you when we record herugrim..

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard  at Oct 13,2011 8:35am
Congrats, Matt!

Need to get up there for a bon-fire. Eric and I were hiking up there last weekend...should have stopped by.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Oct 13,2011 8:39am
I havent been to one of those fires in years..
Magically found a video of one from 2005 and we're all making fun of arabs and german futbol. Fun stuff

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard  at Oct 13,2011 8:44am
how can you make fun of german football?

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Oct 13,2011 9:00am
ENGLAND

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard  at Oct 13,2011 9:06am
what about england?

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Oct 13,2011 9:36am
video is from 2006 then, when the english hooligans trashed the streets of germany

toggletoggle post by GeminiII at Oct 13,2011 4:18pm
Damn andrew you should have that wouldve ruled. What area did you hike in?
Totally jim, would love to record Herugrim

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard  at Oct 13,2011 4:24pm
we climbed Chocorua

toggletoggle post by GeminiII at Oct 13,2011 9:20pm
Thats awesome. If you can make the bonfire on the 31st do so! Youre invited

toggletoggle post by Blessed Offal NLI at Oct 14,2011 11:10am
Blessed Offal will be recording drum tracks here.

toggletoggle post by nekronaut  at Dec 3,2011 8:36am
TOP.

Nachzehrer in the house this weekend. Recording tracks for split with Ipsissimus.

Gonna be PHAT.

toggletoggle post by The_reverend   at Dec 3,2011 9:03am
That rules

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Dec 3,2011 6:33pm
Black Satan is pleased...

toggletoggle post by Czarnobog at Dec 4,2011 11:40am edited Dec 4,2011 11:41am
only blasting so hard that you give yourself a nosebleed is real. recordings are sounding pretty nasty so far.

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard NLI at Dec 4,2011 11:46am
did that really happen? hahah!

toggletoggle post by Czarnobog at Dec 4,2011 12:01pm
yeah, right as he was finishing up the last song (after going for like 4-5 hours). blood offerings = made.

toggletoggle post by Czarnobog at Dec 4,2011 12:02pm
also, matt is the man. really looking forward to the finished product with this batch of songs.

toggletoggle post by nekronautloggedin at Dec 4,2011 12:24pm
I missed it :(

toggletoggle post by slar you morbid? at Dec 4,2011 2:55pm
Czarnobog said[orig][quote]
only blasting so hard that you give yourself a nosebleed is real. recordings are sounding pretty nasty so far.

IN B4 COCAINE JOKES

but seriously folks, matts studio is tits, doing the b.o. drums there was one of the best recording experiences ive had SVPPORRRTTTT!!!

toggletoggle post by Czarnobog at Dec 4,2011 4:28pm
the sound in that space is great, especially for drums.

toggletoggle post by The mex nli at Dec 4,2011 8:29pm
this is now a drug free mexican. i think its my body telling me to do drugs

toggletoggle post by slar you morbid? at Dec 4,2011 11:03pm
the blood calls for B.L.O.W.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Dec 4,2011 11:05pm
awesome

toggletoggle post by nekronaut  at Dec 13,2011 12:36pm
nekronaut said[orig][quote]
TOP.

Nachzehrer in the house this weekend. Recording tracks for split with Ipsissimus.

Gonna be PHAT.

NOW.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Dec 13,2011 12:40pm
Phat

Probably going to use him for herugrim in the future. Good stuff.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Dec 13,2011 12:57pm
Planet Express on it's way to deliver the upcoming Herugrim album.

toggletoggle post by Geminiii at Mar 16,2012 3:34pm
Lots of new sound samples available on the website. And plenty of updates. Check the new uploads out at http://www.opalsoundstudio.com

toggletoggle post by Chernoble at Mar 16,2012 4:13pm
One of my new bands will be recording here soon

toggletoggle post by Geminiii at Mar 16,2012 4:35pm
That's awesome news! What band do you wanna record there with me?

toggletoggle post by Chernoble at Mar 16,2012 4:38pm
Matt, this is mike c from Disparish

toggletoggle post by Geminiii at Mar 16,2012 5:30pm
Ah! Got it! VERY ex cited to track with you guys!

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Mar 16,2012 5:32pm
Is that Shoes band too

toggletoggle post by Chernoble at Mar 16,2012 6:57pm
Yes

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Mar 16,2012 7:07pm
You theifff

toggletoggle post by xgodzillax  at Mar 17,2012 1:28am
I have to say, the absolute BEST studio to record at would be House of Faith in Oakland hands down. Bart Thurber is the fucking man!

toggletoggle post by Geminiii at Mar 17,2012 1:50am
No taking business away from me Godzilla! However....That studio rules

toggletoggle post by Davemonic at Mar 17,2012 3:19am
I just listened to the samples on your website, perhaps Grue can do some recording there

toggletoggle post by Geminiii at Mar 17,2012 6:44am
Grue is an awesome new band and I'd love to work with you!

toggletoggle post by Davemonic at Mar 17,2012 12:53pm
I am very much interested and i will keep in touch with you Matt

toggletoggle post by geminiii at Apr 6,2012 11:48am
Opalsound new:

just finished the martyrvore full length and working with bog of the infidel tonight as well as ancestral shadows during the day. Sunday recording masters eye and end of the month working on tracking a Panzer bastard mini LP!

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard  at Apr 6,2012 11:57am
PanzerBastard booked for end of April

3 covers and 3 originals.

toggletoggle post by trioxin_245  at Apr 6,2012 12:31pm
AndrewBastard said[orig][quote]

3 covers

jesus

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Apr 6,2012 12:36pm
trioxin_245 said[orig][quote]

6 motorhead covers

jesus

toggletoggle post by Doc Emmet Brown at Apr 6,2012 1:04pm
"for musicians"
"in new hampshire"

A paradox!

toggletoggle post by Jack Handey at Apr 6,2012 1:06pm
If one studio bought all the gear being sold by other studios on craigslist and formed mega-studio, that would be a great place to record an album. My guess is, a studio that could afford to buy a lot of other studios? That's the kind of studio that would have a lot of cocaine. Like, Fleetwood Mac cocaine. And that, I'm told, is how great records are made.

toggletoggle post by geminiii at Apr 6,2012 1:10pm
Hey! Nh brings out some manic darkness. Trust me. Recording in a countryside setting or in a city...? Actually I'd love to record in the city. I'd probably be more inclined to drink less. But hey, nh rules nonetheless and Boston is Awesome to visit. Musicians in nh..... very very few

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard  at Apr 6,2012 1:12pm
Alx_Casket said[orig][quote]
trioxin_245 said[orig][quote]

6 motorhead covers

jesus

3 covers for 3 splits that the the other bands are also doing covers on.

jesus.

toggletoggle post by geminiii at Apr 6,2012 1:12pm
Jack handley has his mind and nose in the right direction! !! BTW..... super floored to record the best Boston hardcore band ever...right along with fast death so I'm happy to be at the helm

toggletoggle post by geminiii at Apr 6,2012 1:13pm
Hahaha! Hail the bastards

toggletoggle post by Mark_R at Apr 6,2012 1:14pm
I've only ever recorded in city settings. I think it would be cool to record somewhere out in the sticks sometime.

toggletoggle post by geminiii at Apr 6,2012 1:29pm
Any time mark! Its got woods but in a semi commercial setting too. Best of both worlds

toggletoggle post by geminiii at Apr 6,2012 1:35pm
Great studio gear and cocaine.... equally as addictive. Tree haw!

toggletoggle post by OLD DAD at Apr 6,2012 2:18pm
WHEN I WAS YOUNG, YOU PAID A TON OF MONEY TO GO IN THE STUDIO AND DO COCAINE. YOU DID COCAINE. THE ENGINEER DID COCAINE. THE PRODUCER DID COCAINE. THE HOOKERS DID COCAINE.

THEN THE LABEL HIRED THE GUYS FROM TOTO TO COME IN AND RECORD ALL YOUR BAND'S PARTS FOR YOU, BECAUSE YOU ALL DID TOO MUCH COCAINE TO PLAY YOUR OWN PARTS. SOMETIMES THEY TOLD YOU. SOMETIMES LUKATHER AND CO. WOULD COME IN WHILE THE BAND WAS PASSED OUT AND RECORD THEIR ALBUM FOR THEM.

ALL YOUR FAVORITE 80'S ROCK GUITARISTS WERE THIS GUY:

OR MAYBE THIS GUY:

toggletoggle post by trioxin_245  at Apr 6,2012 2:46pm
geminiii said[orig][quote]
Actually I'd love to record in the city. I'd probably be more inclined to drink less.

toggletoggle post by Geminiii at Oct 7,2012 1:00pm
Lots of work done as of recent, and the website will be updated soon.
Finished: bog of the infidel ep, sorcery ep, ancestral shadows lp being mixed, gemini ep, untombed lp being mastered, wizard business working on quadding guitars, drag the lake working on a very depressive ep, just began recording a new tensor ep, and will begin working with spitting black, blessed offal and one more tba very soon. Need more gear. Getting a alesis dm5 and another preamp ( universal audio or avalon ) very shortly. Cheers!

toggletoggle post by Geminiii at Oct 7,2012 1:05pm
Also stoked to work with haxen in January as well! Til soon

toggletoggle post by you are queeah at Oct 7,2012 6:14pm
a place where sissy fags go to take greek baths

toggletoggle post by Geminiii at Oct 7,2012 10:53pm
Thanks Paul. Atleast these baths are heated ;)

toggletoggle post by you are queeah at Oct 8,2012 1:50am
you are a queeah and you are false, and anybody who records with you gets that they deserve....pure faggotry

toggletoggle post by THE BLACK VOMIT at Oct 8,2012 10:42pm
you%20are%20queeah said[orig][quote]
you are a queeah and you are false, and anybody who records with you gets that they deserve....pure faggotry

GO SUCK ANOTHER DICKYOU WISH YOU WERE ALLOWED TO RECORD IN SUCH A TRUE METAL ENVIRONMENT!! GO BACK TO RECORDING IN YOUR CRACK DEN

toggletoggle post by Geminiii at Oct 10,2012 4:30am
I hail you black vomit!

toggletoggle post by Phil Spector at Oct 10,2012 9:13am
none of you are worthy enough to smell my shit

toggletoggle post by GeminiII at Oct 10,2012 11:12am
Phil spector is simply my audial hero and a true Fucking legend, and lunatic haha!

toggletoggle post by trioxin245  at Oct 10,2012 11:13am
gemini is my favorite slayer song brah

toggletoggle post by GeminiII at Oct 10,2012 11:17am
you%20are%20queeah said[orig][quote]

The only person that's butt hurt over this computer crash scenario and has to attack me on Facebook and forums.... Pure comedy at this point. Your first money order goes out tomorrow buddy

toggletoggle post by GeminiII at Oct 10,2012 11:18am
It's also my favorite patriots gameday chant Ross boss

toggletoggle post by trioxin245  at Oct 10,2012 11:19am
also my name isnt ross the boss anymore, now its BIG DADDY ROSS

toggletoggle post by GeminiII at Oct 10,2012 12:00pm
It's actually big daddy Gooby. Dolan, y u du dis?

toggletoggle post by GeminiII at Nov 19,2012 3:23pm
Its Been a very hectic and busy few months at Opal Sound Studio!
Over the last six months, about a dozen bands have cut their demos or full length albums here. Lots of new techniques have been tried out and tested true for both drum and guitar production, and the sound layers have become more massive and thick. Opal Sound Studio is coming close to offering a particular sound to every band, but is not afraid to stray from this path to offer a vision more close to the artists vision. For example, ANCESTRAL SHADOWS wanted a raw recording, completley stripped and lacking the upfront drum production, and was given to this brutal and dark recording. Their full length album was recorded and mixed in a long period of six months, and finished in november.
BOG OF THE INFIDEL cut their amazing and technical demo in the months of march/april 2012. Expect that to be released shortly.
Returning artist POTSY has cut a 5 song demo, with amazing tight sound and as usual, perfect and melodic hard rock sound craft.
Boston’s UNTOMBED has also entered the studio and fully completed their ravaging death metal opus titled “among the dead”.
WIZARD BUSINESS worked hard for three months to complete their first full length record titled “Battle Tiger”. These guys combine the technical oddness of bands like early Megadeath and Anthrax, and adds alot of current metal to their mix.
Also, grindcore noise band ASPECTS OF WAR recorded a short and devastating demo here in the summer months.
Working on my solo band GEMINI right now, after finishing the EP “Leaving and Lost” to be released on Eisenwald prod. out of Germany, the full length will be released after being recorded by the end of December.
Opal Sound Studio is looking forward to working with local legends such as HAXEN, SHROUD OF BEREAVMENT and BLESSED OFFAL in the next few months, as well as finishing the other half of the pop speed machine’s demo of the band TENSOR (who re entered the studio to record a proper mini LP after their first demo cut here over a year ago), Getting to record a supreme 7“ demo for the bands SARCOMANCY and the band occompanying the other side, Quebec band CHASSE-GALERIE should be a blast. Also I will be tackling the recording for hardcore band from Vermont COZY
Thanks to all the local musicians keeping this going, and I will be updating this site again within the next three months with more photos, info, and sound clips!
-Til the Death,
M

toggletoggle post by GeminiII at Nov 19,2012 3:29pm
Also, just finished the SPITTING BLACK ep and that came out very thick . I think they are going to master at the New Alliance studio with Nick

toggletoggle post by eyeroller at Nov 19,2012 3:41pm
3000+ views, really?

toggletoggle post by GeminiIII at Nov 20,2012 12:26am
I would never cheat on Alicia even though she caught me sucking Blake Judd's cock.

toggletoggle post by GeminiIII at Nov 20,2012 12:34am
Phil%20Spector said[orig][quote]
none of you are worthy enough to smell my shit
A fellow kike recording engineer! I love Phil Spector!

toggletoggle post by GeminiIII at Nov 20,2012 12:39am
I have the big hooked kike nose on my side!

toggletoggle post by GeminiIII at Nov 20,2012 2:13am
I don't usually erase people's bands on purpose but when I do I say it is because of a hard drive failure!!!

toggletoggle post by GeminiIII at Nov 20,2012 2:18am
I don't usually pay people back their money when I erase their album but when I do it is in increments of 50 cents! After all, I have cocaine to purchase, asses to kiss, lies to tell, fat chicks to cheat on my girlfriend with, equipment to steal, drunk driving charges to have my daddy bail me out of and hipsters to hang with!!! That gets expensive!!!

toggletoggle post by geminiII at Nov 20,2012 6:04am
GeminiIII equals lie spreading trash Paul Hamblet. How does it feel to have nothing and your girl friend to like Ricky? Face it. Hard drive failures are a reality you repetitive drunk. Also, that guitar of yours still in pawn?
Anonymous cause he has a restraining order on me, and needs the police to solve HIS problems. Sorry dude. The internet is your best friend.

toggletoggle post by GeminiIII at Nov 20,2012 7:25am
I don't always lie about Paul on the internet but when I do it is a pathetic attempt to save face ...

toggletoggle post by GeminiIII at Nov 20,2012 7:28am
My girlfriend does not always call off our engagement but when she does I tell people we are still engaged...

toggletoggle post by geminiII at Nov 20,2012 7:31am
.... Were still happily engaged. And how old are you Paul?...

toggletoggle post by GeminiIII at Nov 20,2012 7:39am
I don't always try to get with Eric Braunschweiger's girlfriend but when I do I tell her we should never talk again...

toggletoggle post by GeminiIII at Nov 20,2012 7:41am
I don't always pathologically lie to cover my tracks but when I do it's because I am a sociopath....

toggletoggle post by GeminiIII at Nov 20,2012 7:44am
I do not always fuck trashy girls from Seabrook but when I do I tell everyone how much I hate Seabrook...

toggletoggle post by GeminiIII at Nov 20,2012 7:54am
I do not always try to convince alicia that I am not fucking other girls but when I do its because the entire New England scene knows it!!!

toggletoggle post by geminiII at Nov 20,2012 8:04am
Dude, are you drunk!? Btw... Thanks for bumping the thread.

toggletoggle post by GeminiIII at Nov 20,2012 8:08am
I do not always try to not pay paul back but when I do I tell Jeff Smith about it!

toggletoggle post by GeminiIV at Nov 20,2012 8:09am
GeminiIII said[orig][quote]
I have asses to kiss, lies to tell, equipment to steal!!!

troof

toggletoggle post by GeminiIII at Nov 20,2012 8:15am
I do not always try to fuck the girls Chric MaClean wants to fuck but when I do, Chris Maclean tells Paul allllllll about it!!!!

toggletoggle post by geminiII at Nov 20,2012 8:20am
Girls to Fuck? Equipment to steal? Gossip with lies? Buddy.... You've revealed just how sad and low you've become... And didn't you have to use all my equipment while recording that I worked hard to afford since you pawned all yours for beer?

toggletoggle post by GeminiIII at Nov 20,2012 8:25am
I don't always get jealous when Paul gets CNV back together but when I do I tell everyone he has no friends!!!

toggletoggle post by GeminiIII at Nov 20,2012 8:27am
I don't always use Paul's recording equipment so I can get free tattoos but when I do I tell everyone Paul uses all my equipment!

toggletoggle post by geminiII at Nov 20,2012 8:28am
Will you borrow peoples gear to complete that task? Jealous.... Nah!! Glad I'm outta that.

toggletoggle post by Perpetual Dusk at Nov 20,2012 8:32am
We were going to use this studio for our demo but after reading all of these negative comments we arent.

toggletoggle post by Paul CNV at Nov 20,2012 8:35am
I dont always make an ass of myself, but when I do its because I get depressingly drunk and ramble ina horribly fake English accent about philosophies I have no real connection to in an attempt to make it seem like I am something more than just a wastoid NH townie.

toggletoggle post by GeminiIII at Nov 20,2012 8:35am
I don't always get my daddy to buy my music equipment but when I do I tell everyone how hard I worked for it!!!

toggletoggle post by GeminiIII at Nov 20,2012 8:38am
I don't always drive drunk in Seabrook and get arrested then thrown in jail but when I do I get my daddy to pay all the lawyer fees...

toggletoggle post by GeminiIII at Nov 20,2012 8:41am
I don't always erase Paul's album that he spent a year recording but when I do I erase Jeff's too to make it look like a hard drive failure....

toggletoggle post by GeminiIII at Nov 20,2012 8:48am
I don't always make up lies about Paul on a regular basis but when I do i tell people he never paid Midnight when he booked them.

toggletoggle post by Paul CNV at Nov 20,2012 8:49am
I dont always pretend Im superior to people but when I do it makes them laugh because I live my parents and work at a fried dough stand.

toggletoggle post by GeminiIV at Nov 20,2012 8:53am
geminiII said[orig][quote]
Equipment to steal? Gossip with lies? Buddy.... You've revealed just how sad and low I've become...

toggletoggle post by GeminiIII at Nov 20,2012 8:56am
I do not always tell people Paul lives with his parents but when I do its because he lives with his girlfriend in a house they pay rent on.

toggletoggle post by GeminiIII at Nov 20,2012 8:59am
I do not always hang out with Chris MaClean but when I do it is to stroke my over blown ego in his Mom's basement....

toggletoggle post by CNV in general at Nov 20,2012 9:08am
I don't always brag about my music and deny the fact that my first release was on a jewish label but when I do its because I didnt know it was a jew label.

toggletoggle post by GeminiIII at Nov 20,2012 9:11am
I do not always tell people Paul works at a Fried dough stand but when I do I neglect to mention he is a manager there.

toggletoggle post by GeminiIII at Nov 20,2012 9:13am
I do not always join a neo nazi organization but when I do it is The National Alliance!!!

toggletoggle post by GeminiIII at Nov 20,2012 9:16am
I do not always start a hipster doom band but when I do its because hipster doom bands are hip right now and my butt buddy Blake Judd loves hipster doom!!!

toggletoggle post by Ricky Suave at Nov 20,2012 9:20am
well you see the thing is i had an affair with pauls girlfriend,and she didnt even put gloves on,she slurped my acorn and kissed paul right after i had eaten macaroni and cheese with mayonaise out of her asshole. and she even let me keep her leggings oh wow....

toggletoggle post by amused onlooker at Nov 20,2012 9:20am
I do not always tell people Paul works at a Fried dough stand but when I do I neglect to mention he is a manager there.
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahah. king of the losers eh buddy?

toggletoggle post by GeminiIII at Nov 20,2012 9:21am
I do not always work for a company run by jews but when I do I make them as much money as I can!!!!

toggletoggle post by Paul CNV at Nov 20,2012 9:21am
I dont always challenge the niggar and the joo to an intillektual dool but when I do I dont even spell any of the words in the challenge correctly.

toggletoggle post by GeminiIII at Nov 20,2012 9:24am
I don't always make up lies saying Paul's girlfriend is screwing Rick but when I do it's because she sticks up for Rick because I go around and lie about him ...

toggletoggle post by Paul CNV at Nov 20,2012 9:26am
I don't always hate Jews but when I do I hire a Jew to play guitar in the new cnv line up

toggletoggle post by CNV in general at Nov 20,2012 9:26am
I don't always write acausal music but when I do it all acausaliactualy sounds the same.

toggletoggle post by ricky suave at Nov 20,2012 9:27am
well you see paul the thing is its true,except for the leggings part,can i come over?

toggletoggle post by GeminiIII at Nov 20,2012 9:28am
I don't always bend over and let Blake Judd fuck me in the ass but when I do its because he has heroin...

toggletoggle post by GeminiIV at Nov 20,2012 9:44am
I do not always start a hipster doom band but when I do its because hipster doom bands are hip right now and my butt buddy Blake Judd loves hipster doom!!!

more TROOF

toggletoggle post by geminiII at Nov 20,2012 10:02am
Perpetual%20Dusk said[orig][quote]
We were going to use this studio for our demo but after reading all of these negative comments we arent.

I dont blame you. Paul likes to blow things outta proportion. It's tough to make decisions with people like this defaming me.

And Paul... I used your porta studio to record YOUR band for free. Not for my gain.

toggletoggle post by The real Opal Sound at Nov 20,2012 10:20am
Lies. Opal sound erases people's material and does not pay them back. He spreads rumors about people while kissing their ass. He fucks people over left and right and lies about it.

toggletoggle post by The real Opal Sound at Nov 20,2012 10:23am
You are better off recording with Rogue Mobile Audio. He will not erase your material and backs up his music.

toggletoggle post by Shitshow Pauly & The Cold Jewish Avengers at Nov 20,2012 10:26am
Don't worry folks, I'm the Tony Lazaro of Seabrook. I'll be sure to kick Mike Cherhoniak out of my band in less than 2 months and then take to Facebook during a complete blackout to rant about how he stole gear from me that he actually didn't and how the jews are conspiring to take over the world.

toggletoggle post by Garth Algar at Nov 20,2012 10:29am
Successful fried dough stand manager

toggletoggle post by The lies of Matt Gittings at Nov 20,2012 10:40am
Lying and cheating. This is the real guy behind Opal Sound. Everyone knows that he was responsible for erasing the Master's Eye album and then not paying Paul back. A professional recording studio does not do things like this.

toggletoggle post by makes sense at Nov 20,2012 10:40am
The%20real%20Opal%20Sound said[orig][quote]
Lies. Opal sound erases people's material and does not pay them back. He spreads rumors about people while kissing their ass. He fucks people over left and right and lies about it.

this I believe

toggletoggle post by The lies of Matt Gittings at Nov 20,2012 10:42am
Paul is a stand up guy that does not feed people a bunch of bullshit.

toggletoggle post by geminiII at Nov 20,2012 10:55am
I am paying Paul back, after he refused a full free recording . And yes. I now do back up recordings . It was a tough learning experience

toggletoggle post by The lies of Matt Gittings at Nov 20,2012 10:57am
Then pay him back and stop lying about him.

toggletoggle post by geminiII at Nov 20,2012 11:00am
Stop defaming me Paul, and I certainly will. Beware people: joining pauls band means you may suffer unbearable rants, theft, and extra equipment to lend him. Fact

toggletoggle post by The lies of Matt Gittings at Nov 20,2012 11:04am
Beware people: Teaming up with Matt mean dealing with someone that lies contantly about everything.

toggletoggle post by The lies of Matt Gittings at Nov 20,2012 11:08am
FACT. If you paid him back none of this would be a issue but you did not. If you were busy enough to record all these bands you should be able to pay Paul back.

toggletoggle post by makes sense at Nov 20,2012 11:13am
geminiII said[orig][quote]
Stop telling the truth on me Paul. Beware of me people, Fact

toggletoggle post by Criminal Records at Nov 20,2012 11:17am
WITH ONE STROKE OF A KEY I CAN POST PAUL'S CRIMINAL RECORD. LETS COMPARE CRIMINAL RECORDS OF THESE TWO TO SEE WHO IS A BIGGER LOSER.

toggletoggle post by geminiII at Nov 20,2012 11:22am
Ok. I love anonymous posts. You win internet. Paul and troll.... Please post.

toggletoggle post by Cartman at Nov 20,2012 11:28am
NAZI FIIIIIIIGHT!!!!!

toggletoggle post by geminiII at Nov 20,2012 11:29am
Seriously, where's the pop corn!?

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Nov 20,2012 11:38am edited Nov 20,2012 11:40am
The only judgement I can make is on the sound and it always sounds great.
I don't really care too much about the other drama other then how it saddens me because I miss the good ol days when everyone got along.

toggletoggle post by ricky suave at Nov 20,2012 11:39am
well matt the thing is i ate all of the popcorn with my big breakfast.

toggletoggle post by top secret classified info at Nov 20,2012 11:46am
aril is most of the trolls ITT

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Nov 20,2012 11:49am
top%20secret%20classified%20info said[orig][quote]
aril is most of the trolls ITT

Yea, no I'm not. nice try.

toggletoggle post by may I say something at Nov 20,2012 11:50am
I DRIVE A DODGE STRATUS!

toggletoggle post by Ooooo at Nov 21,2012 8:13pm
Ha!

toggletoggle post by Ooooo at Nov 21,2012 8:21pm
Fact: Alicia called off the engagement.
Fact:Matt cheated on Alicia
Fact: Alicia and Matt are back together and working on things.
Fact: Matt accidentally lost the material and offered a free recording.

toggletoggle post by Randy_Marsh at Nov 21,2012 8:25pm
Paul%20CNV said[orig][quote]
I don't always hate Jews but when I do I hire a Jew to play guitar in the new cnv line up

Hahah

toggletoggle post by Randy_Marsh at Nov 21,2012 8:26pm
Shitshow%20Pauly%20 said[orig][quote]
Don't worry folks, I'm the Tony Lazaro of Seabrook. I'll be sure to kick Mike Cherhoniak out of my band in less than 2 months and then take to Facebook during a complete blackout to rant about how he stole gear from me that he actually didn't and how the jews are conspiring to take over the world.

Hahah I hope not!

toggletoggle post by DYA is DAVE MUSTAINE CAT at Nov 21,2012 10:21pm

toggletoggle post by Arrow NLI at Nov 21,2012 10:32pm
Holy shit girls!

1) Offer refund right away.
2) data loss happens. Redundant backups and frequent saves are a MUST. And NO AUTOSAVE, unless you can set it to run only at certain thresholds. Seen many crashes when an autosave kicks in right when cpu is maxxed out.
3) trolling logged out and getting that personal isn't just gay, it's creepy
4) knowing that much about the guy that recorded you means you need to shut your yap in the studio and work.
5) if #4 is wrong, never do business with friends. That means recording them, or being recorded by them.

All that being said, troll is gay. OP is gayer for actually responding every single time and reacting to it. IRL face punches or just shush. Trust me.

toggletoggle post by ohhhh at Nov 21,2012 11:08pm
Fact: Matt never paid Paul back Fact: Matt did not make the time to re record Fact: If you run a pro studio and erase someone's album you should pay them back immiediately.

toggletoggle post by Arrow NLI at Nov 21,2012 11:17pm
Fact: None of that changes that you yourself aren't much of a pro either. In fact, you seem to think and behave like a teenage girl. I'd fucking hate to be in a band with a twat like you.

Your crusade is retarded. If you're a pro, do business with pros. Part of that is typically PAYING FOR BACKUP UP FRONT.

You're not a pro. So stop crying about what a pro should do.

toggletoggle post by BlackoutRick at Nov 22,2012 11:58am
This thread is raviolis.

toggletoggle post by GeminiII at Nov 22,2012 1:49pm
Total comedy, agreed blackoutrick.

To Paul or his girlfriend.... Paul had 6 months to record his album FOR FREE but neglected to take this offer for free recording and mixing.

Arrow, you're absolutely correct and he was offered all this.
Paul and I used to be in a band. I quit years ago.

This threads getting heavy traffic ... Fine by me!!

toggletoggle post by let me tell you at Nov 22,2012 2:21pm
lemme tell you, its great

toggletoggle post by GeminiII at Nov 22,2012 3:08pm
Haha!! Happy thanks giving ray manunoe!

toggletoggle post by ??? at Nov 22,2012 6:56pm
How is it FREE if he already paid for something that got erased? That does not sound free to me. That sounds like more expenses like time and travelling etc.

toggletoggle post by ??? at Nov 22,2012 6:58pm
Matt should pay Paul back and Paul should stop being juvenile about it. End of story.

toggletoggle post by MillenialKingdom  at Nov 22,2012 8:21pm
Shut the fuck up, you annoying asshole.

toggletoggle post by Dugout Doug at Nov 22,2012 8:21pm
Well let me tell you, drinking Coors light is cool.

toggletoggle post by Conquer the Fagogay at Nov 22,2012 8:25pm
How is MillenialKingdom involved in this?

toggletoggle post by Frank Booth at Nov 22,2012 8:30pm
Coors Light? Fuck that shit! Pabst Blue Ribbon!

toggletoggle post by Frank Booth at Nov 22,2012 8:53pm

toggletoggle post by GeminiII at Nov 23,2012 2:12am
Haha!! Happy thanks giving ray manunoe!

toggletoggle post by cut out bin at Nov 23,2012 2:13am
if this thread is about a CNV recording being lost (tldr).
THANK YOU!! You spared us more generic gayness.

toggletoggle post by CNV fan at Nov 23,2012 2:06pm
It's too bad being that CNV is/was the best band that ever came out of this area.

toggletoggle post by )))facts((( at Nov 23,2012 4:48pm
if you have listened to their albums, you would know that your comment was pure bullshit

toggletoggle post by trioxin245  at Nov 24,2012 8:53am
Fact: CNV has always been an excellent band. Fact: Matts studio is awesome. Fact: Both Matt and Paul are good dudes in my book, despite the ridiculousness in this thread.

toggletoggle post by Falses at Nov 24,2012 11:59am
lots of falses in that last comment

toggletoggle post by duuurpin at Dec 15,2012 11:00pm
Seems legit. Ill def check the website. Thanks.

toggletoggle post by Ray/INVERTICRUX at Dec 15,2012 11:23pm
muslims

toggletoggle post by shutup fagget at Dec 16,2012 2:29am
Ray/INVERTICRUX said[orig][quote]
muslims

shutup fagget

toggletoggle post by bump at Dec 18,2012 1:39pm
happy honnikuh

toggletoggle post by Blake Judd at Oct 7,2013 4:20pm
I don't always bend over and let Blake Judd fuck me in the ass but when I do its because he has heroin...

:(

toggletoggle post by Ratt Shittings at Oct 7,2013 4:21pm
WOULDYA GETTALOADA THIS KIKE'S SCHNOZ?

toggletoggle post by CNV IN HIS HOLY FRIED DOUGH STAND at Oct 7,2013 4:31pm
Would you like extra "powdered sugar" on that?

toggletoggle post by Rick's eerie van at Oct 8,2013 1:17pm
Can't we all just along and get twinny buck$ worth o' Mickey D's ? It would make Sasha Grey into a good air freshener.

toggletoggle post by GeminiIV at Oct 8,2013 1:36pm
Guys it's like totally cool I called my dad, and he is calling Chicago as we speak.

toggletoggle post by CNV AT THE FRIED DOUGH TEMPLE at Oct 8,2013 1:47pm
New CNV album DOUGHMINATION & SERVING FOOD is being recorded at Emerald Sound Studios in London.... derry, NH as soon as I get my guitar out of the pawn shop.

toggletoggle post by grilled_dickcheese_sandwich  at Oct 8,2013 2:00pm edited Oct 9,2013 12:14am
Sorry, man. I just bought your guitar from the pawn shop.

toggletoggle post by pauly hamtits at Oct 8,2013 11:50pm
God dad please stop yelling at me to take out the trash and yes I'll make my bed as soon as I get off the internet. I can't wait to get out of here....

toggletoggle post by RTTP EXCHANGE RATE CALCULATOR at Oct 9,2013 9:30am
Rick said[orig][quote]
Can't we all just along and get eighteen buck$ worth o' Mickey D's ? It would make Sasha Grey into a good air freshener.

toggletoggle post by Jeronimo Jean Sancho at Oct 9,2013 9:42am
OP is the same guy who came on here to defend Inverticrux when Raynard was acting like a fucking ass clown.

Total faggot. No mercy.

toggletoggle post by TMZ at Oct 9,2013 11:14am
OP is the same guy who defended Blake Judd on the NWN forum page.

Word on the street is he had his Sparkle Motion privileges revoked.

toggletoggle post by grilled_dickcheese_sandwich  at Oct 9,2013 1:29pm edited Oct 9,2013 1:30pm
Jeronimo%20Jean%20Sancho said[orig][quote]
when Raynard was acting like a fucking ass clown.

You mean always? Raynard is ALWAYS acting like a fucking ass clown. ALWAYS.

toggletoggle post by paster fred phelps at Oct 9,2013 1:51pm
thank god for dead soldiers.

toggletoggle post by SUCCESSFUL FRIED DOUGH SALESMAN at Nov 14,2013 7:24pm

SHUT THE FUCK UP PUSSY... RAY IS A GOOD DUDE... NOT THE PC FAGGOT YOU WANT EVERYONE TO BE ... HE AIN'T WHAT YER CLAIMIN FAGGOT.

toggletoggle post by fixed at Nov 14,2013 9:37pm
fixed

toggletoggle post by GeminiIV at Nov 14,2013 10:23pm
Guys quit slandering me.

toggletoggle post by franky funbags at Dec 26,2013 3:12pm
is this studio still open

toggletoggle post by Faggot metrics at Feb 7,2014 2:19pm
RAT SHITTINGS

toggletoggle post by old leather vaginas at Apr 30,2014 1:03pm

SHUT THE FUCK UP PUSSY... RAY IS A GOOD DUDE... NOT THE PC FAGGOT YOU WANT EVERYONE TO BE ... HE AIN'T WHAT YER CLAIMIN FAGGOT.

toggletoggle post by Bull Moose at Jun 9,2016 10:35pm
This ended well, huh ?

toggletoggle post by POLLY HAMTITS at Nov 21,2016 11:51pm
FRIED DOUGH ANYBODY?

toggletoggle post by Big Bubba at Nov 23,2016 3:36am
I can't wait for you to come to prison Matt. We're gonna have so much fun together! 😉

toggletoggle post by Grandma web ringer at Nov 23,2016 9:05am
I heard Matt was part of a satanic temple. See the thread where i posted 50 million times about a satanic temple.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Stoney Celestial Postmortem
[default homepage] [print][6:52:00am Apr 25,2024
load time 0.09719 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]