New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Roy - I guess I need to set some records streight by 13winters on Jun 2,2004 8:16am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by 13winters  at Jun 2,2004 8:16am edited Jun 2,2004 8:22am
Ok, last night I get about 20 emails from some fuck who thinks I really care what you all are saying. Normally I don't give a fuck about the opinions of non-fans who dominate this site but I see I need to set the record streight on a few things here.

One of the emails I was sent had Spalding saying I was 40 playing with a bunch of kids. Who the fuck started the rumor that I'm 40? Are you that stupid? I'M TWENTY FUCKING SEVEN!!!! Die is 25, Matt is 19 and Mike is 31

Secondly, I've seen many of you bash Die's looks for over a year now. I would expect this from a BUNCH OF COWARDS WHO HAVE NO PICTURES OF THEIR OWN FACES UNLESS THEY HIDE IT WITH A HANKY!!!

Ask yourself "Why would this band use those nude pics knowing that we would bash her?"

Answer: BECUASE WE DON"T GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT YOUR OPINION YOU BUNCH OF FAGGS!!!! She did it to point out the fact that it's a woman who is fronting this band and to remove herself from the "Masculine" assumption people get just because of her voice.

Abbath, WHERE THE FUCK DID I MEET YOU!? GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT! At no time, in the history of 13 Winters did I EVER say we were "Black Metal". No more than I would say we're Doom, Goth, Heavy, exc... I DID SAY we were "Gothcore" but that was inaccurate so I got in the habit of saying "Dark Metal". We are the mix of ALL genres of metal.

And as to Die singing better than Angela, Aside from the fact that Angela used effects to get her voice the way it was on Wages Of Sin, I would pit Die against most male fronted bands.

And now, my final point...

Spalding, It's time you put your mouth where my money is.

As of this morning, I have put aside the fact you are a minor. you have been booked to audition as our bassist this Saturday @ 2PM

WHY? Because I will pay you $200 a gig. That's why. That's the easiest money you'll ever make. Hell, I'll even let you keep your hanky on. Now that's an offer YOU can't refuse.

What we require:

Bring your bass, leave the shitty practice amp, we'll supply the stage bass amp.

If you stand us up on the ANY practice, YOU'RE FIRED.

Know how to tune your bass, if you don't know, YOU'RE FIRED.

You WILL learn ALL our material within one(1) week. If you do not learn it by then, YOU'RE FIRED.

As you see, we are more than serious. If you are as good as you say, then you'll handle it. If not, then you're full of shit

I will send you my contact info.

ANY REASONS, EXCUSES OR COP-OUTS TO NOT BE THERE THIS SATURDAY ONLY PROVES YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER BULL SHIT BASSIST LIKE SO MANY WE'VE TRIED.

toggletoggle post by jesus  at Jun 2,2004 8:26am
BECUASE WE DON"T GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT YOUR OPINION YOU BUNCH OF FAGGS!!!!

then whats the point of this post

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Jun 2,2004 8:34am edited Jun 2,2004 8:35am
yes but jesus...he also said he got A BUNCH of emails from people telling him about the crap. I honestly don't really blame the guy for coming here and posting.... you like a band fine, you don't, fine...i just think people went a little too far bashing this band and i've said it before

oh well
i didn't keep reading the negative posts in the end but i don't know why spalding was the one who this post was mainly for.

anyhow, that's it for me

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at Jun 2,2004 9:25am
i have never seen this band live but the mp3's are horrible. both the recording sucks and the music. i actually dont know which is worse.

no one would ever pay this band 200 dollars to play.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Jun 2,2004 10:07am

toggletoggle post by blue  at Jun 2,2004 10:23am
our female singer owns yours.

hahahaha

toggletoggle post by Siberian at Jun 2,2004 10:35am
Yeah, seriously, $200 per show just for the bassist? How much do the rest of you make? And, where's your next show? Die's better than Angela and most male front men, I gotta see this band.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Jun 2,2004 10:37am
blue said:
our female singer owns yours.

hahahaha

toggletoggle post by Abbath at Jun 2,2004 12:00pm
ya you did roy my boy, cause my friends and i would never have checked out your band if you told us you were "gothcore" (hahahahahaha), i have 3 other people that can prove it
but anyways i'm sick of this, i don't like your music, everyone knows it, so i'm just gonna stop wasting my time, saw you're thing about spaldino on your website, i actually laughed

toggletoggle post by JellyFish at Jun 2,2004 12:00pm
13winters said:
Secondly, I've seen many of you bash Die's looks for over a year now. I would expect this from a BUNCH OF COWARDS WHO HAVE NO PICTURES OF THEIR OWN FACES UNLESS THEY HIDE IT WITH A HANKY!!!

Look up pics from this years metalfest day two, click on randomshots and click the very first one. Im the one on the right with the baseball hat on and im holding up horns. And oh yeah, youre fucking GAY.

toggletoggle post by 13winters  at Jun 2,2004 3:38pm
Abbath said:
ya you did roy my boy, cause my friends and i would never have checked out your band if you told us you were "gothcore" (hahahahahaha),

And it's prejudging morons like yourself that we no longer use the term "Gothcore" like I said, it was not an accurate discription. For the last year and a half I have been using the term "Dark Metal". You're one of those two idiots who wrote me because of our adds for "Black Metal Musicians Wanted" Aren't you? And you still thing that that headline is saying We're black metal. You're lucky you didn't try out, I would have fired your asses for being so stupid. How about giving me the link to your band Abbath? You talk a lot of shit too, lets see what you're doing now that's such a step up from joining us.

"no one would ever pay this band 200 dollars to play. " The REAL question is, Who would pay $200 per gig for a bassist?

Answer: Someone who is Dead Fucking serious.

toggletoggle post by eddie  at Jun 2,2004 3:48pm
good thing muisc is all about money right?

toggletoggle post by blue  at Jun 2,2004 3:51pm edited Jun 2,2004 3:51pm
http://raisingkubrick.cjb.net

check out my band, our female singer is nasty. and were all dead sexxxy.

p.s. - its STRAIGHT, not streight.

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at Jun 2,2004 3:51pm
13winters said:

"no one would ever pay this band 200 dollars to play. " The REAL question is, Who would pay $200 per gig for a bassist?

Answer: Someone who is Dead Fucking serious.

i love the fact that they quote and reply to fact about $$$ but do not dispute my comment of how much this band sucks. i dont even play bass but how hard can it be to go b-b-b-b c-c-c-c a-a-a-a- e-e-e-e-off time?

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at Jun 2,2004 3:54pm
actually come to think of it i am not the best drummer and i couldnt keep up with drummer from TYAG spaldino's former band but i could blow your drummer away playing one handed def leopard style.

let me know if you ever need a drummer i'll put up with this crap for $200 a gig.

toggletoggle post by Abbath at Jun 2,2004 4:10pm edited Jun 2,2004 4:17pm
13winters said:

And it's prejudging morons like yourself that we no longer use the term "Gothcore" like I said, it was not an accurate discription. For the last year and a half I have been using the term "Dark Metal". You're one of those two idiots who wrote me because of our adds for "Black Metal Musicians Wanted" Aren't you? And you still thing that that headline is saying We're black metal. You're lucky you didn't try out, I would have fired your asses for being so stupid. How about giving me the link to your band Abbath?

first off needle dick i have no idea what you're talking about when you're stating all the add stuff, i don't live in maine and i sure as hell wouldn't join you're band if i saw your name under it
secondly i don't play an instrument i do the vocals for my band
and ya i don't even have a website for my band, BECAUSE WE WANT THE QUALITY OF OUR MUSIC TO BE THE BEST IT CAN BE AND RATHER NOT WORRY ABOUT OUR IMAGE, WEBSITE, AND ALL THAT OTHER SHIT
you guys waste your time for a whole image thing, while my guitarst can just listen to 5 seconds of your song and play the entire thing through

toggletoggle post by The_ExhumeD  at Jun 2,2004 4:14pm
13winters said:
You're lucky you didn't try out, I would have fired your asses for being so stupid.

First off let me say your lame, its been done before but by way better bands which I would actually consider musicians The thing is those bands that partially make themselves look like fools by wearing makeup and gauntlets ect... They have talent to make up for it. Second off how do you "fire" someone from a band. hahaha you make it seem like its a job when really the only money your making is selling your shitty album to friends and family and flipping sausages for a washed up shitty carnival

toggletoggle post by JellyFish at Jun 2,2004 4:43pm
hahahahahaha oh god Abbaths band would smoke 13 winters hahahahahahahahaha im really reduced to laughter tears, and this is no laughing matter hahahaha

toggletoggle post by JellyFish at Jun 2,2004 4:50pm
die winters is fucking uglier than roseanne, lets end the thread with that.

toggletoggle post by intricateprocess   at Jun 2,2004 5:05pm
13winters said:

Ask yourself "Why would this band use those nude pics knowing that we would bash her?"

Answer: BECUASE WE DON"T GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT YOUR OPINION YOU BUNCH OF FAGGS!!!! She did it to point out the fact that it's a woman who is fronting this band and to remove herself from the "Masculine" assumption people get just because of her voice.

WHAT? THAN WHY WOULD YOU SAY "WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHICK"? AS THE TITLE OF THE THREAD

that makes no sense

secondly, who CHALLENGES someone like that? what is this the wwf? "i challenge you to play bass for my band" thats ghey

third: who "fires" someone from a band? thats so metallica-ish and lame. your supposed to get fired from work, not a band. you join a band to have fun, not to impress your boss so you dont get fired

4th: your so black metal/core grind goth punk

wash your gay mascara off, get out of the food court,and jump off a building

toggletoggle post by TheGreatSpaldino   at Jun 2,2004 5:10pm
blue said:
http://raisingkubrick.cjb.net

check out my band, our female singer is nasty. and were all dead sexxxy.

p.s. - its STRAIGHT, not streight.

damn right, i'd slam the whole band at once ;)

toggletoggle post by Dissector   at Jun 2,2004 5:19pm
Check out my band, Dissector. We're all girls at heart.

toggletoggle post by TheGreatSpaldino   at Jun 2,2004 5:20pm edited Jun 2,2004 5:21pm
hahahaha seriously? i would love to make you all look stupid but honestly, i have a hard enough time surviving in a band thats an hour away from my house (im talking fiscally) let alone a band that is like over a state away. i would take you guys up on this ridiculous offer if you were about 45 minutes away just for the hell of it and to make you look stupid. and god damn you guys are old. i would expect 17 year old mall food court goths to make the kind of music you are excreting out into the world. "oh look, he is backing down, what a loser!" say what you want, but i doubt you would drive like 2 hours to practice with a shitty band for an occasional 200 bucks. besides... im going to NY saturday.

toggletoggle post by intricateprocess   at Jun 2,2004 5:25pm
what? are you skipping practice saturday to go to NY?
YOURE FIRED!

toggletoggle post by assuck   at Jun 2,2004 5:31pm
these kind of threads make my day

toggletoggle post by TheGreatSpaldino   at Jun 2,2004 5:34pm
intricateprocess said:
YOURE FIRED!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! =(

toggletoggle post by Josiah_the_Black  at Jun 2,2004 5:38pm
OK
first off,
abbath is right, we did in fact meet at least some of you if not you (roy)
and as we were standing in line for the cradle show, die winters and some of the other fags came up to us and were passing out flyers and die winters said she is better than angela and dani filth, upon her vomiting these grandiose words from her mouth the bandmates chimed in saying "she's right, she is better"
so theres some backup for abbath's point

secondly,
die winters shouldnt have posed nude, or if she had at least have a disclaimer on the site saying "not for those with weak stomachs"

not to bash her for her weight or anything, but if the nature of her posing nude was so she could separate herself from the manliness of the horrendous, aneurysm-inducing vomit that you call her "vocals"
and if her goal was to appear more lady-like, she should at least have a semi-girlish figure,
this is one of the reasons so many people bash on you guys, you have this cocky attitude that you're so cool and everyone likes your music so much and "oh ya check out how many tour dates we... might... have... someday" and "oh ya i'm die winters, im so hot, check me out naked... wait whats that sound i hear? people beating their puds to my naked flesh? oh wait thats the sound of viewers blowing chunks of their dinner out of their mouths in disgust and then taking a tack-hammer to their skulls praying to ease the pain of what they just witnessed"

and oh yeah, once our demo is done, you will be able to hear our songs and then judge for yourself and finally stop making music because you will hear what real music is supposed to be, in fact go to any of the local bands people have on this forum and i guarantee you they're a thousand times more talented than your queer gothfuck shit you call music

"I raise my fist to the Air
In the creed of powers and glory swear... VALHALLA"

toggletoggle post by 13winters  at Jun 2,2004 6:02pm
TheGreatSpaldino said:
hahahaha seriously? i would love to make you all look stupid but honestly, i have a hard enough time surviving in a band thats an hour away from my house (im talking fiscally) let alone a band that is like over a state away. i would take you guys up on this ridiculous offer if you were about 45 minutes away just for the hell of it and to make you look stupid. and god damn you guys are old. i would expect 17 year old mall food court goths to make the kind of music you are excreting out into the world. "oh look, he is backing down, what a loser!" say what you want, but i doubt you would drive like 2 hours to practice with a shitty band for an occasional 200 bucks. besides... im going to NY saturday.

EXCUSES, EXCUSES.

Tell you what, I'll even come and pick you up. I travel an hour and a half one way just to get Mike.

Are you telling me that your New York appointment can't wait for $200 an hour job, GIVEN TO YOU ON A SILVER FUCKING PLATTER, DELIVERED TO YOUR HOUSE LIKE A GOD DAMN PIZZA?

I excpected you to back down. Anyone who would back down on this deal is not worth anyone's time. Right now you are demonstrating to me and the rest of the world YOU have NO BALLS.

Come on, prove me wrong. See you Saturday bitch.

toggletoggle post by JellyFish at Jun 2,2004 6:05pm
Spalding vs. fag ROUND 1!!!!

toggletoggle post by TheGreatSpaldino   at Jun 2,2004 6:08pm
you live in fucking Maine where as i live in central Massachusetts, im not travelling 2+ hours to sit through shit and to clear things up, i am not a minor. =)

toggletoggle post by 13winters  at Jun 2,2004 6:09pm
Josiah_the_Black said:
die winters said she is better than angela and dani filth, upon her vomiting these grandiose words from her mouth the bandmates chimed in saying "she's right, she is better"

YOU'RE A FUCKING LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

toggletoggle post by intricateprocess   at Jun 2,2004 6:14pm
dood, shut up, everyone has better things to do than be in a "goth black metal mall core" band or whatever else you called it
id personally rather have cream of corn eels jump out of my asshole

toggletoggle post by 13winters  at Jun 2,2004 6:20pm
TheGreatSpaldino said:
you live in fucking Maine where as i live in central Massachusetts, im not travelling 2+ hours to sit through shit and to clear things up, i am not a minor. =)

Then you, like a couple others here, are full of shit. I knew it, without a shodow of a doubt that you had not the balls to take me up on the offer because you know your ass would be so fucking lost once we started playing.

You would be standing there scratching your greasy head without any knowledge of how to play the first note.

FUCKING BULL SHIT TALKING, LYING, DICKLESS, WEEKEND MUSICIAN, POSERS!

I'm Done waisting my valuable time with this board and putting my energy back to where it belongs, THE BAND!

toggletoggle post by intricateprocess   at Jun 2,2004 6:25pm
thats funny

toggletoggle post by Josiah_the_Black  at Jun 2,2004 6:30pm
god im so glad im not in 13 winters

toggletoggle post by aliciagrace  at Jun 2,2004 6:31pm
no offense but you, sir, are a moron. spalding isnt going to waste 4 hours of his day driving, then sitting around to play your songs just to prove that he can, its useless and the type of thing middle school kids do. this argument, if i can even call it that, is pitiful and shouldnt have even gotten any responses in the first place. Also, learn to take criticism. if people insult you just let them and dont be a whiney little girl.

and to everyone else for letting this go on for as long as it did......shame shame, my friends, shame shame....

toggletoggle post by DugOfXistance at Jun 2,2004 6:34pm
oh the drama . . .

toggletoggle post by Kalopsia   at Jun 2,2004 6:38pm
intricateprocess said:
YOURE FIRED!

haha. at Dehumanized practice we always say to each other "you're fired" and do the stupid hand signal like Donald Trump. It's our moto. hahaha.

anyways, 13winters duechebag, shut up. metallica could offer me $1 million per PRACTICE and i would still say no. why? because the fact of the matter remains that they suck ass and i would never play for a shitty band. self-respect is more important than any amount of money. and i'm sure Spaldino feels the same. and from what i've heard from alot of ppl on this board, he could definately kick the shit out of your band, both musically and physically

and Spaldino, see you on saturday. remember, 30 bodies

toggletoggle post by aliciagrace  at Jun 2,2004 6:40pm
spoo is going to eat 30 people?! that would be his personal record....

toggletoggle post by attendmyrequiem @ school at Jun 2,2004 6:40pm
13winters said:
TheGreatSpaldino said:

Then you, like a couple others here, are full of shit. I knew it, without a shodow of a doubt that you had not the balls to take me up on the offer because you know your ass would be so fucking lost once we started playing.

You would be standing there scratching your greasy head without any knowledge of how to play the first note.

I'm Done waisting my valuable time with this board and putting my energy back to where it belongs, THE BAND!

for a 27 year old your maturity level is less than mine and i'm 19. I might talk shit, but I do it for humor value. Goddam...do you see what you're writing? you sound like highschool kids who argue about whether sum 41 or blink 182 is better.

PS spalding could outplay you.

toggletoggle post by TheGreatSpaldino   at Jun 2,2004 6:42pm
13winters said:
TheGreatSpaldino said:

ummmmm ok. as much as i dislike my playing ability... i will stand up for myself here. now im not the greatest bass player around... but i have been referred to as one of the top 3 metal bassists in the MA scene by a couple people on this board. have you met a bassist or ever tried one out that could do sweeps? i doubt it. ever tried out a bassist that could use his fingers and keep up with fast tremelo guitar picking? i doubt. ever tried out a bassist that could tap/slap pretty coherently? i doubt it. I, however, can do all those things. I learn at incredible speeds and im sure i could pick up all of yur basic songs nigh-instantaneously. so im sorry to drop kick you off your high horse, but i really am beyond playing old school cradle of filth rip off nu-metal shit. i would be lying if 200 bucks a show didnt sound enticing, but it isnt worth it. i care more about the music than the money and i really have nothing to prove to any of you that other people couldnt already tell you. or you could listen to the RTTP live set from my old band on here, Terminally Your Aborted Ghost, and listen for the bass lines and fills and speed of my fingers.

toggletoggle post by Kalopsia   at Jun 2,2004 6:43pm
13winters said:
EXCUSES, EXCUSES.

Tell you what, I'll even come and pick you up. I travel an hour and a half one way just to get Mike.

Are you telling me that your New York appointment can't wait for $200 an hour job, GIVEN TO YOU ON A SILVER FUCKING PLATTER, DELIVERED TO YOUR HOUSE LIKE A GOD DAMN PIZZA?

I excpected you to back down. Anyone who would back down on this deal is not worth anyone's time. Right now you are demonstrating to me and the rest of the world YOU have NO BALLS.

Come on, prove me wrong. See you Saturday bitch.

hey if you're going to the Dehumanized/Irate/Malignancy/Goratory show at Northern Lights in Albany, NY, then you will see spaldino on saturday. while you're at it, jump in the pit with him during the breakdown of Prophecies Foretold, that'll leave him with 29 people left to kill that night.

toggletoggle post by TheGreatSpaldino   at Jun 2,2004 6:46pm
Kalopsia said:

and Spaldino, see you on saturday. remember, 30 bodies

play Prophecies Foretold and you got a deal.

toggletoggle post by aliciagrace  at Jun 2,2004 6:47pm
*cackles*

toggletoggle post by dread_104  at Jun 2,2004 6:49pm edited Jun 2,2004 9:18pm
if anyone on this board cared about the $$$, we wouldn't be playing death metal.
Is that 13 winters show at Jarrod's in attleboro ma on june 26th confirmed?
i'll bet there's a few people here who might go...

toggletoggle post by Dissector   at Jun 2,2004 8:19pm
You remind me of some of the kids I make fun of outside Hot Topic.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Jun 2,2004 10:48pm
im not taking sides here at all, but kalopsia, if metallica offered u $1mil. per practice and you didnt take it, youd be the biggest moron in the world.

toggletoggle post by hoser at Jun 3,2004 12:08am
My penis smells like fresh pumpkin blossoms on a cool October morning.

toggletoggle post by Kalopsia   at Jun 3,2004 12:59am
powerkok said:
im not taking sides here at all, but kalopsia, if metallica offered u $1mil. per practice and you didnt take it, youd be the biggest moron in the world.

allright, fine, one practice, playing ONLY old songs, then i'm gone

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Jun 3,2004 1:03am
damn straight!! two or three x!!

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Handless Mortal Spawn
[default homepage] [print][3:42:50pm Apr 25,2024
load time 0.04070 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]