New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> J. Cannibal's Feast of Flesh XI featuring Demons, Acaro, Black Cat Burlesque @ The Coolidge Midnite 10/1 by boblovesmusic on Sep 4,2011 3:22pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by boblovesmusic   at Sep 4,2011 3:22pm

bennyhillifier
2hr 30mins // directed by:Lamberto Bava

Real-life undertaker and long time zombie fanatic J. Cannibal, dubbed the King of Horror Burlesque, presents a gruesome banquet of midnight mayhem!

This frightful night of fun kicks off with Acaro. Combining old school intensity with monstrously riff-driven songs that will slay you then nail the lid on your coffin, Boston’s rapidly rising metalcore quintet offers one of the most intense live metal shows this side of the grave! Following their set will be a bevy of grotesque burlesque courtesy of the infamous horror troupe, Black Cat Burlesque. Dedicated to putting the BUMP back into the night, Black Cat Burlesque has been raising pulses, the dead and a whole lot of hell since 2003. As the bad seeds of Boston Burlesque, this scream team mines the depths of their twisted psyches—blending striptease thrills and spookshow chills to push the boundaries of the art form and explore the dark, cobwebbed corners of neo-cabaret.

For the night’s feature, Mr. Cannibal has hand-picked the Italian supernatural splatterfest, Demons, in beautiful 35mm! Co-written and produced by cult film maestro Dario Argento, and directed by his young protégé Lamberto Bava, this film has it all: samurai swords, motorcycles, helicopter crashes, 80s new wave punks, exploding wounds, and a soundtrack featuring Mötley Crüe. You definitely want to catch this one on the big screen!
Free gory goodie bags will be handed out to all, and J. Cannibal will award a number of prizes for the best zombie costumes.

Brought to you by the creative minds of Black Ocean, this will be a show of insanity from beyond the grave that you don’t want to miss! With hundreds of fiends showing up to each Feast of Flesh over the past ten years, come see what the excitement is about for yourself!

toggletoggle post by KEVORD  at Sep 4,2011 4:38pm
It's too bad that anyone who wants to see Demons has to deal with the rest of that bullshit.

toggletoggle post by boblovesmusic   at Sep 30,2011 1:51pm
This is tomorrow night!

toggletoggle post by boblovesmusic   at Oct 1,2011 7:07pm
Tonight!

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Oct 2,2011 3:52pm
KEVORD said[orig][quote]
It's too bad that anyone who wants to see Demons has to deal with the rest of that bullshit.

Went... and yeah... yeah it was.

toggletoggle post by KEVORD  at Oct 2,2011 3:59pm
I hate when horror fans have this alternative lifestyle Hot topic crap shoved down our throats. I'm just a normal dude who loves horror movies. I don't care about chubby girls with pink hair stripping down to pasties who think they're talented artists.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Oct 2,2011 4:01pm
Yeah because when I think Italian horror, I definitely think about how much better it would be if a metalcore band was playing.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Oct 2,2011 5:08pm
RichHorror said[orig][quote]
Yeah because when I think Italian horror, I definitely think about how much better it would be if a metalcore band was playing.

To be fair they were way more girlfriend metal of the arena buttrock variety than "metalcore"

And RTTP would have been thrilled at the plus size burlesque display.

toggletoggle post by boblovesmusic   at Oct 2,2011 5:12pm
just for the record, if it was a normal Coolidge midnight, we wouldn't have had all the extra stuff.

Also apparently some poor sap ODed

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Oct 2,2011 5:13pm
At least there was a happy ending.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:spell something wrong or you=narc
[default homepage] [print][11:38:51am Apr 23,2024
load time 0.24434 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]