New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Drunk passenger urinates on 11-year old girl by eyeroller on Aug 15,2011 11:15am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by eyeroller at Aug 15,2011 11:15am
Hope I do this link-thing correct, sorry if I fuck it up...

http://news.travel.aol.com/2011/08/12/robe...ssenger-pees-on-sleeping-passenger/

08/11/2011 - A drunk male passenger was caught peeing on a sleeping 11-year old girl on a JFK-bound JetBlue flight on Wednesday.

18-year old Robert Vietze of South Warren, Vermont was on a red eye flight from Portland, Oregon when he started peeing on a sleeping 11-year old girl who was traveling with her sister and father, the New York Post reports.

Vietze was drunk, having consumed eight drinks, and stumbled five rows behind him (presumably towards the bathroom?!) when he started peeing on the girl. The girl's family was using the bathroom at the time.

"I was drunk, and I did not realize I was pissing on her leg," the 6-foot-4, 195-pound Vietze told law enforcement.

The unidentified girl's father caught Vietze peeing on his daughter and started screaming, "F--- that kid! I don't want him near my family!" a fellow passenger told the Post.

Flight attendants separated the father and Vietze, whom they moved to the back of the plane. They also tried to clean up the pee with soap from the bathrooms.

Yet the already exciting flight was far from over. An hour before the plane landed, another passenger started complaining of chest pains and vomited. The pilot addressed the plane, asking "Is anybody on this flight a nurse or doctor? We have a medical emergency." Yet no one stepped forward so flight attendants worked to keep him calm.

A witness told the Post that the pilots "kept coming out of the cockpit to talk to the flight crew about what was going on."

Six Port Authority cops greeted the plane when it landed at 6:30am. Two helped the sick passenger while four carted Vietze into custody.

Vietze has been issued a federal summons for indecent exposure.

toggletoggle post by haupty at Aug 15,2011 11:22am
what an eventful flight

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Aug 15,2011 11:25am
He was kicked off the olympic ski team for this. Important news, yarly.

toggletoggle post by Mutis  at Aug 15,2011 11:25am
LOL@ being from Vermont and visiting Portland. Sounds about right.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Aug 15,2011 2:28pm
They couldn't just kick the guy off the plane mid-flight, eh?

toggletoggle post by eyeroller at Aug 15,2011 2:29pm
No pics. :(

toggletoggle post by BlownUpJamPad  at Aug 15,2011 3:18pm
Be better if it was Dark Passenger

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Aug 15,2011 3:19pm
hahaha if Dan was pissing on my 11 year old daughter, i would just let him finish.

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Aug 15,2011 3:19pm
he was already at the back of the plane *rimshot*

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Enthroned Tragic Stars
[default homepage] [print][6:30:55am Apr 19,2024
load time 0.03707 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]