New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> August 25th @ Ralph's {Worcester} - Metal Thursday CXXXVII: Nachzehrer, Hekseri, Mythology, Obsidian Tongue 21+ 9PM $6 by MetalThursday on Jul 19,2011 7:58am
Add To All Your Pages!
August 2011red means cancelled
toggletoggle post by MetalThursday  at Jul 19,2011 7:58am
Links and stuff later, thanks to Larissa for the flyer...

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 19,2011 9:12am
Nice to see Hekseri back.

toggletoggle post by Skinsandwich at Jul 19,2011 9:18am

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Jul 19,2011 9:48am
Good show but this should have been the flyer pic:

toggletoggle post by SLAAAAG at Jul 19,2011 9:54am
Mythology fucking killed the last time they were in town.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jul 19,2011 10:36am
oh my. this is going to be a sloppy good time.

toggletoggle post by ShadowSD  at Jul 19,2011 11:23am
This is closer to me than the Boston Hekseri show, I may end up at this one instead.

toggletoggle post by Alexecutioner at Jul 19,2011 12:15pm
awesome line up, will try to attend this

toggletoggle post by Lich King at Jul 19,2011 12:22pm
This is not real metal like us. Only thrash is real metal.

toggletoggle post by Mutis  at Jul 19,2011 12:23pm
SLAAAAG said[orig][quote]

'thology is swell

toggletoggle post by Alexecutioner at Jul 19,2011 1:35pm
Mutis said[orig][quote]
SLAAAAG said[orig][quote]

'thology is swell

backed, the drummer is nasty

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jul 19,2011 2:03pm
my interests; relevance.

toggletoggle post by Samantha at Jul 19,2011 2:05pm
I'm really looking forward to this show!

toggletoggle post by arktouros at Jul 19,2011 3:20pm
Awesome. Flyer. Larissa.

toggletoggle post by i_am_not_me   at Jul 19,2011 3:34pm
IN.

toggletoggle post by nekronaut  at Jul 23,2011 8:34pm

toggletoggle post by nekronaut  at Jul 27,2011 2:11am
..and top

toggletoggle post by nekronaut  at Aug 5,2011 10:12am
Top.

toggletoggle post by nekronaut  at Aug 15,2011 1:27pm

toggletoggle post by KEVORD  at Aug 19,2011 10:00pm
I'm pretty psyched about this show. I hope Hekseri does a sweet Venom cover.

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Aug 20,2011 2:45am
Worcester let's get drunk

toggletoggle post by nekronaut  at Aug 20,2011 11:16am
I don't shave.

toggletoggle post by douchebag_patrol at Aug 20,2011 3:33pm

toggletoggle post by nekronaut  at Aug 20,2011 4:06pm
Gross butt.

toggletoggle post by nekronaut  at Aug 24,2011 6:57am
Once again, top.

Can't wait for this show, love playing Worcester.

toggletoggle post by josh_hates_you  at Aug 24,2011 10:57am
nekronaut said[orig][quote]
Once again, top.

Can't wait for this show, love getting drunk in Worcester.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Aug 24,2011 10:59am
just learned after reading some of Ozzy's biography that "Mythology" was the name of one of Tony Iommi's first bands.

Factgrenade.

toggletoggle post by chrihsahn at Aug 24,2011 11:24pm
There's also a Chilean prog metal band, and a hip hop artist from Atlanta with the same name.

toggletoggle post by chrihsahn at Aug 24,2011 11:31pm

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Aug 24,2011 11:33pm
is that one of the redsatans that bryan is always talking about

toggletoggle post by josh_hates_you  at Aug 25,2011 12:38pm
Do a _____ about it. Only _____ are ______. Do it, you ______. The _____ thing. _________. Or _______ is you.

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at Aug 25,2011 1:28pm
Pretty stoked to see SexHairy tonight.

toggletoggle post by Seth at Aug 25,2011 2:25pm
This will be a good show and sick bands and to see Nachzehrer again will be sick. They are one of the sickest bands around today and wish them luck!

toggletoggle post by Czarnobog at Aug 25,2011 3:08pm
thanks dude.

toggletoggle post by Seth at Aug 25,2011 3:44pm
You guys blew me away that night and that was good and a surprise!! Cant wait for a release!!

toggletoggle post by Czarnobog at Aug 25,2011 3:49pm
should have tapes shipping from england in the next week or so.

toggletoggle post by nekronaut  at Aug 25,2011 3:50pm
Really appreciate it, Seth.

Here's to playing a set after only having two practices since Ash Borer show. Don't judge, haha.

toggletoggle post by Seth at Aug 25,2011 3:56pm
Good to hear and cant wait, I still have a take deck and boom box and ready for it! Best of luck tonight and you will guys will hammer it. Especially at Metal Thursday!

toggletoggle post by nekronaut  at Aug 25,2011 8:20pm
Running late as usual.. if we are ever on time for a show it will be the end of the world

toggletoggle post by nekronaut  at Aug 25,2011 9:42pm
Obsidian Tongue is on now..

Nachzehrer next, Mythology is last, they had some van troubles but they are on the way

toggletoggle post by shampoo bottle at Aug 25,2011 11:48pm
wren is wicked pissed

toggletoggle post by TARDYBUTLER at Aug 26,2011 12:05am
[IMG]http://www.slammedamateurs.com/wp-content/images/2009/02/deep-throat-teen.jpg[/im
g]

[IMG]http://www.slammedamateurs.com/wp-content/images/2009/02/deep-throat-teen.jpg[/im
g]

CALLING YOU OUT 4X DBP YOU SUCK

THIS IS THE DAWN OF OF NEW ERA IN TROLLING

ER

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Aug 26,2011 12:18am
you're doing it worgn.

toggletoggle post by Herpes at Aug 26,2011 1:00am
im comin to getcha

toggletoggle post by josh_hates_you  at Aug 26,2011 2:44am
Obsidian tongue was awesome as usual. Nachzehrer was drunk but not drunk enough. Considering Hekseri only had one practice with Megan that went better than expected. Wish more people stuck around for Mythology.

Fun night at Ralph's as always. I guess Wren almost got into a fight. Ha. I want details.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Aug 26,2011 7:21am
so pissed i had to miss this. hooray for being deathly ill.

toggletoggle post by fuckface asshole at Aug 26,2011 11:04am
drunk and disorderly invertacrux singer almost experienced the wrath of rhen

toggletoggle post by Blessed_Offal at Aug 26,2011 11:10am
for the record I woulda had Wrens back.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Aug 26,2011 11:11am
wren in a fight?

DOES NOT COMPUTE

toggletoggle post by bloblovesmusic at Aug 26,2011 12:41pm
"hey wren follower,
you had every word coming to you tonight and a shit ton more. your lucky it wasn't followed by a face full of fists. believe me i held back. you worthless toad, you think you can belittle my band and what we stand for by telling me you didn't listen to it. you are so insignificant to local metal and it is high time someone here told you so. do you think by planting your faggoty goody good p.c. face on a flier made up of hard working metal bands that this is going to make you a worthy member of the local efforts? it is NOT bobfest and wrengasm you self centered shit bag! you do nothing for our scene. we create the music you are supposed to humbly create an avenue to get it to people who care, if you really give a shit, and only if you are worthy of the task. you are NOT! you couldn't piss on my bands if you tried you poser ass piece of shit! do you really think by not listening to my bands, that makes it unworthy? do a search for VintageFlesh on line faggot! you will find so many sights praising our name you wont know what to think! never mind what we are going to do with INVERTICRUX! your garbage label is going absolutely no where. i wish i had the chance to turn you down as i planned. but you were to stupid to even ask to sign us. nobody really likes you. thats why no one backed you up tonight. i was ready to take them on but you had no one fag! you need to take a big bite of humble pie. we are the bands, we go out there and work. you are our slave! you have no say in what we do. you were scared of V.F., thats why you chose to down play us. dont admit it, i dont care. its the truth. we dare to be different and thats what you dont like. wait till you see where we go with this new line up. do you have a personal problem with me? then you should have taken it up with me earlier on. you wouldn't have come so close to having your ass beat and shamed for life. you never took the time to even see what many accomplishments i have made in my life. i am a successful tattoo shop owner. a metal/horror shop that kicks ass! what do you do, you fucking fag?! if you dare to slander our name you will know sorrow and regret. i will turn my wrath on you. it has destroyed lives. send this message to who ever you like. you started this shit storm but i will surely be the one to finnish it. you never heard nothing like us and that intimidated you. thats because you are a Metal poser. all the head banging in the world cant change that. you live in a all white civil lovely community. you are spoiled and you dont know the horrors true Metal heads face daily. you are going to ultimately fail at what you do and we are going to have a good laugh. think i am fooling? try me, shit bag...."

I guess he doesn't like me. Oh well

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Aug 26,2011 12:45pm
bahahahahahahaha only threatening violence online but not doing anything in person is real.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Aug 26,2011 12:47pm
how did this even start? you said you don't like his band? did he miss the entire thread about Inverticrux?

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Aug 26,2011 12:47pm
tl;dr

toggletoggle post by bloblovesmusic at Aug 26,2011 12:51pm
I didn't say anything, he came up to me and said pretty much all the above. At the MT they played I told them that I liked them and would love to have them for a Bobfest sometime (not this coming one). Guess I struck his angry bone.

toggletoggle post by bloblovesmusic at Aug 26,2011 12:52pm
he gave me a CD which I haven't gotten the chance to listen to yet, was planning on it at some point.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Aug 26,2011 12:53pm
BRING BACK ANTIFA

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Aug 26,2011 12:59pm
lold @"wren follower"

toggletoggle post by burnsy at Aug 26,2011 1:06pm
Haha Love when people in bands talk massive amounts of shit about the people that come out to shows and show total support.

toggletoggle post by Nocuous_Fumes  at Aug 26,2011 1:06pm
Only harmonica solos are real.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Aug 26,2011 1:09pm
Only passive aggressive behavior against Jewish folk is real.

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Aug 26,2011 1:09pm
Little do they know of the true power of the SON OV MOGH!

toggletoggle post by bloblovesmusic at Aug 26,2011 1:29pm
Alx_Casket said[orig][quote]
lold @"wren follower"

I loled at that too

toggletoggle post by Czarnobog at Aug 26,2011 1:32pm
what a goofball. kick his ass wren.

toggletoggle post by i_am_lazy at Aug 26,2011 1:33pm
"Wren Follower" oh, so creative. SM:9000

The reason "nobody backed you up" was because #1 - practically everyone was downstairs or outside at the time that was going on, and #2 - the few that WERE there were too dumbfounded by the surrealism of someone yelling at the guy that's at literally EVERY show and supports practically EVERY band in the scene.

toggletoggle post by FUCK THIS GUY at Aug 26,2011 1:35pm
"you think you can belittle my band and what we stand for by telling me you didn't listen to it."
FUCK THIS GUY

toggletoggle post by Blessed_Offal at Aug 26,2011 1:43pm
Blessed_Offal said[orig][quote]

toggletoggle post by bloblovesmusic at Aug 26,2011 1:46pm

Thanks dude! I appreciate it!

toggletoggle post by Blessed_Offal at Aug 26,2011 1:50pm edited Aug 26,2011 1:55pm
for the record I always thought Wren was black.

toggletoggle post by nekronaut  at Aug 26,2011 1:57pm
I saw Wren kick the shit out of two chairs last night.

toggletoggle post by chrihsahn at Aug 26,2011 1:58pm
Nigga wha? Did some shit start before we got there last night? What fucking band was this?

toggletoggle post by nekronaut  at Aug 26,2011 1:58pm

toggletoggle post by bloblovesmusic at Aug 26,2011 1:58pm
I saw Wren kick the shit out of two chairs last night.

it was two chairs? wow thought it was one.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Aug 26,2011 2:01pm
ANTIFA WAS RIGHT

toggletoggle post by bobnomaamrooney at Aug 26,2011 2:12pm

toggletoggle post by chrihsahn at Aug 26,2011 2:16pm
Anyone happen to have any pics of the show last night?

toggletoggle post by josh_hates_you  at Aug 26,2011 2:21pm
Hillarie took pics. They should be up in a few days or whenever.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Aug 26,2011 3:04pm
headbutts?

toggletoggle post by hlrie at Aug 26,2011 3:56pm
No joke, this guy needs a Ned Beaty a la "Deliverance" done on him. No lube, no reach-around. Only pig squealing and anal fissures are real.

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Aug 26,2011 7:18pm
Never listened to Inverticrux or Vintage Flesh. Probably never will. Just putting that out there. Wren > alpha-butthole tatty shop tycoon

toggletoggle post by douchebag_patrol at Aug 26,2011 8:56pm
TARDYBUTLER said[orig][quote]
g]

g]

CALLING YOU OUT 4X DBP YOU SUCK

THIS IS THE DAWN OF OF NEW ERA IN TROLLING

ER

toggletoggle post by Samantha at Aug 27,2011 4:40pm
bobnomaamrooney said[orig][quote]

Wrong Inverticrux guy.

toggletoggle post by VaettirNLI at Aug 27,2011 10:26pm
Eirik is an awesome dude who has been supporting local music longer than most people have been alive here, one person's retarted statements don't necessarily reflect the entirety of the band in question.

toggletoggle post by paganmägan at Aug 28,2011 9:51am
This show was most excellent. There was some lightning in the sky right before we went on.

toggletoggle post by bloblovesmusic at Aug 28,2011 1:25pm
oh yeah, Eirik's been wicked nice about this whole thing. Even thought the image thing was kinda funny haha.

toggletoggle post by Beorht-Dana  at Aug 29,2011 12:54am
bloblovesmusic said[orig][quote]
"hey wren follower,
you had every word coming to you tonight and a shit ton more....etc

Wow, what a load of shit. Wren, while slightly goofy, is a stand up dude and a loyal supporter of local music. This guy sounds like a nut. It's funny because I just met one of the other dudes from that band, I believe it was in fact Erik, at Newbury Comics yesterday or the day before and thought he was a cool dude.

toggletoggle post by bobnomaamrooney at Aug 29,2011 2:19am
Coming soon Erik yells at me for image at show.

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at Aug 29,2011 3:06am
This thread needs more sacred stones.

toggletoggle post by ben at Aug 29,2011 12:06pm edited Aug 29,2011 12:09pm
whoa ho hooo! some funny shit here. i am on the tattooist's side on this one. because i am him. it is sad wren had to alter my letter to try and make me look bad, and it is even sadder to see you guys buy into it. but that is the only way he could get back at me for making him piss his pants in front of all his friends. wren is what you call a metal GEEK! a metal NERD. he struggled for years to learn how to become accepted by the local metal crowd. i as a performer dont care to win any of you over. if you instead hate me, i have done my job well. metal is not a popularity contest and many of you here have forgotten this. this is what you dont know about wren the metal treky nerd and his claim to local fame-first, he made sure to go to all the shows. one day they will notice his care bear looking ass and maybe someone will say hi to him, instead of pour a drink on him for laughs. remember those days wren?! second, wren decides to put together a fake pseudo record label in hopes that desperate bands will come flocking to him. now he's getting somewhere! then the mother of all ideas comes! third, "i will start promoting shows!!!".
well sure enough the geek in wren like in all geeks is packed with book smarts. so he figures out how to do this. but instead of promoting the bands alone, he takes this opportunity to promote his dorky face all over the concert fliers. then he says "i'll name the concerts i promote after me!! then i am sure to win some friends and maybe i can finally get laid!!!" so wren went ahead and called his shows "WRENGASM"! and if that isn't enough he better call his first big show "BOBFEST"! that way all will know it is wren who is the hot shit that some how pulled Deceased into playing his first show. wait till diseased meet this bobble headed dweeb. so now every goody good P.C. poser so called metal head like wren, will lift him into the sky in triumph and carry him proudly down main street Worcester. a real fags to rich's story. thats the story thus far of wren the metal boob.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Aug 29,2011 12:09pm edited Aug 29,2011 12:10pm
ben said[orig][quote]
whoa ho hooo! some funny shit here. i am on the tattooist's side on this one. because i am him. it is sad wren had to alter my letter to try and make me look bad, and it is even sadder to see you guys buy into it. but that is the only way he could get back at me for making him piss his pants in front of all his friends. wren is what you call a metal GEEK! a metal NERD. he struggled for years to learn how to become accepted by the local metal crowd. i as a performer dont care to win any of you over. if you instead hate me, i have done my job well. metal is not a popularity contest and many of you here have forgotten this. this is what you dont know about wren the metal treky nerd and his claim to local fame-first, he made sure to go to all the shows. one day they will notice his care bear looking ass and maybe someone will say hi to him, instead of pour a drink on him for laughs. remember those days wren?! second, wren decides to put together a fake pseudo record label in hopes that desperate bands will come flocking to him. now he's getting somewhere! then the mother of all ideas comes! third, "i will start promoting shows!!!".
well sure enough the geek in wren like in all geeks is packed with book smarts. so he figures out how to do this. but instead of promoting the bands alone, he takes this opportunity to promote his dorky face all over the concert fliers. then he says "i'll name the concerts i promote after me!! then i am sure to win some friends and maybe i can finally get laid!!!" so wren went ahead and called his shows "WRENGASM"! and if that isn't enough he better call his first big show "BOBFEST"! that way all will know it is wren who is the hot shit that some how pulled Deceased into playing his first show. wait till diseased meet this bobble headed dweeb. so now every goody good P.C. poser so called metal head like wren will lift him into the sky in triumph and carry him proudly down mian street Worcester. a real fags to rich's story. thats the story thus far of wren the metal boob.

lol wren is a good promoter and has done alot to help make this a viable metal scene. you're a fucking idiot.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Aug 29,2011 12:13pm
in b4 chinatown

toggletoggle post by ben at Aug 29,2011 12:19pm
looks like you took a big wrengasm dead in the face.wren is a cocky little self centered bitch. because you have yet to see this ugly side of him, doesn't make it untrue. if you want to see what a presumptuous, judgmental, clicky, scenester wren bob is, you just need to form a band so mentally challenging to small minds like his, then he will judge it poorly rather then admit it is just beyond his pee brain to comprehend. then you can feel the wrath of master wren!

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Aug 29,2011 12:20pm edited Aug 29,2011 12:21pm
okay genius. one day i'll form a band so i can understand what you mean.

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Aug 29,2011 12:21pm
VIRAL BOBFEST MARKETING STRATEGY SUCCESS

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Aug 29,2011 12:22pm
BOB + WREN = BEN

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Aug 29,2011 12:22pm

toggletoggle post by arktouros at Aug 29,2011 12:25pm
ben said[orig][quote]
well sure enough the geek in wren like in all geeks is packed with book smarts

yeah and we don't take kindly to intellectuils here, better walk on home boy

toggletoggle post by nekronaut  at Aug 29,2011 12:26pm
Obvious troll... also, Wren never said he had a record label

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Aug 29,2011 12:28pm
only Wrengasm Wrecords is real

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Aug 29,2011 12:51pm
the funniest part about the geek thing is that Deceased is probably the geekiest, nerdiest metal band around.

toggletoggle post by Bloblovesmusic at Aug 29,2011 1:07pm
Obvious troll... also, Wren never said he had a record label

The funny thing is that I'm not even the one who came up with the name wrengasm.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Aug 29,2011 1:07pm
lol i think it was a certain tallish type man.

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at Aug 29,2011 1:10pm
Obvious troll is obviious.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Aug 29,2011 1:10pm
lol

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Aug 29,2011 1:14pm
Wrengasm Wrecords does indeed exist, but they wouldn't sign stupid bands. they only sign stellar projects like Bochnagar, Suckreligion, Wretched Assplum, and Chinatown Or False.

toggletoggle post by bloblovesmusic at Aug 29,2011 1:39pm
also for the record, the reason I asked Deceased to play was because King likes me and loves playing Boston. Also King is probably the goofiest and silliest person I've ever met. Still super professional about everything, but man he makes the silliest faces when people take pictures of him!

toggletoggle post by boblovesmusic   at Aug 29,2011 1:41pm

Me and King! His fuckin eyes are crossed!!!!!

toggletoggle post by bloblovesmusic at Aug 29,2011 1:44pm
if that picture makes me a poser, good!

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Aug 29,2011 2:35pm
I believe Yeti and I invented the word "Wrengasm."

Where's my 5 bucks, biotch!1

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Aug 29,2011 2:56pm
QFT

toggletoggle post by i_am_lazy at Aug 29,2011 3:43pm
arilliusbm said[orig][quote]

At one of the few shows in the history of the planet he didn't make an appearance at, nonetheless.

toggletoggle post by fuckface_ninja_retard at Aug 29,2011 5:27pm edited Aug 29,2011 5:33pm
ben said[orig][quote]
well sure enough the geek in wren like in all geeks is packed with book smarts. so he figures out how to do this. but instead of promoting the bands alone, he takes this opportunity to promote his dorky face all over the concert fliers. then he says "i'll name the concerts i promote after me!! then i am sure to win some friends and maybe i can finally get laid!!!" so wren went ahead and called his shows "WRENGASM"! and if that isn't enough he better call his first big show "BOBFEST"! that way all will know it is wren who is the hot shit that some how pulled Deceased into playing his first show. wait till diseased meet this bobble headed dweeb. so now every goody good P.C. poser so called metal head like wren, will lift him into the sky in triumph and carry him proudly down main street Worcester. a real fags to rich's story. thats the story thus far of wren the metal boob.

Way to kill ur bands chance of gettin shows anywhere ever dickface. Good job makin the rest of em look like twats by actin like a psycho douchecunt reppin ur band. Prolly worked hard n here u r fuckin it up for em bein a fuckstain tryin to prove ur cocks bigger then wrengasm.

toggletoggle post by Bloblovesmusic at Aug 29,2011 7:51pm
arilliusbm said[orig][quote]

Abaroth for bobfest

toggletoggle post by ben at Aug 29,2011 11:16pm
good night posers. only hated metal bands are real!

toggletoggle post by AMOROK666 at Aug 29,2011 11:20pm
Do a split with graveside about it

toggletoggle post by Blessed_Offal at Aug 29,2011 11:22pm
I don't give an invertiFUCK about any of this but what a stupid thing to say.

toggletoggle post by Pires at Aug 30,2011 12:06am
ben said[orig][quote]
i am on the tattooist's side on this one. because i am him.

Glad to see you have your own back there, chief.

toggletoggle post by nekronaut  at Aug 30,2011 12:16am
My vote is for arillusbm as "ben" he hasn't had electricity for nearly two days, he's bored.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Aug 30,2011 12:33am
your vote is wrong.

toggletoggle post by nekronaut  at Aug 30,2011 12:57am
Well you voted me for ANTIFA and that wasn't me.. We're even.

toggletoggle post by logic at Aug 30,2011 1:01am
my vote = ANTIFA and ben are the same person ---> ray from inverticrux

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Aug 30,2011 7:28am
only knowing things is real.

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at Sep 8,2011 2:06pm
WTF? How did I miss this shit? Wrenn is a cool guy, I can't even imagine how this shit went down.

toggletoggle post by grandmotherweb at Jun 23,2012 11:30pm
oh hey look, it's the videos i shot. only took me 10 months to get around to editing them.

bennyhillifier

bennyhillifier

bennyhillifier

bennyhillifier

bennyhillifier

bennyhillifier

bennyhillifier

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:why are you saying that
[default homepage] [print][5:30:10pm Apr 24,2024
load time 0.05604 secs/14 queries]
[search][refresh page]