New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Guy freaks the f out on salvia by the_reverend on Jul 7,2011 1:55pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 7,2011 1:55pm

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jul 7,2011 1:59pm
hahaha only self-defenstration is real

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jul 7,2011 3:17pm
noob

toggletoggle post by GUYnli at Jul 7,2011 3:45pm
YES!!

toggletoggle post by The_Rooster  at Jul 7,2011 4:06pm
was that girl swimming?

that's the best part. that to her, it's like that didnt' just happen. lack of concern.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Jul 7,2011 5:11pm
Ha, I think I'll pass on this new-fangled horseshit. Fuck fixing the house the morning after.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jul 7,2011 5:19pm
i don't get what the big deal is. i've smoked it, some strong shit too, and i didn't freak out. my bro loves it and has never once freaked out. noobs.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jul 7,2011 6:46pm
Herugrim band practice:

toggletoggle post by AMOROK666 at Jul 7,2011 11:06pm
I misread this thread and thought it said guy freaks the f out on saliva. As in the crappy band. I am disappoint.....

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Jul 7,2011 11:58pm
That video ruled!

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Jul 8,2011 12:09am
Yeti said[orig][quote]
i don't get what the big deal is. i've smoked it, some strong shit too, and i didn't freak out. my bro loves it and has never once freaked out. noobs.

Ok, so there a couple things you need to know about Salvia. It WILL work if you don't do these things, but you'll only have a slight body high/color distortion. You have to:
1.) Use a butane lighter. Typically referred to as a torch lighter. Because the temperature you need to vaporize the chemical "Salvinorum-A" is hotter than a normal lighter gets.. or very close to the temp it gets to. So a normal lighter will actually burn more than half of the active alkaloid in Salvia, rendering it almost impossible to have an out of body experience with a normal lighter.
2.) You just CAN'T use the actual leaves. You can't use 15x strength extract. or 30x, or 45x... You have to buy the 60x strength extract.. at least if you want to smoke it. You can do the sub lingual method if you'd like, but it's tamer, and you have to keep a bunch of gross tasting stuff in your mouth the whole time. Now not only do you need the 60x extract.... but
3.) You have to use a bong. Now, i'm not saying pack a bowl and pass it around, i'm saying you have to slowly roast the entire bowl of 60x extract with a butane lighter, and clear the chamber all at once with a big gust of air...
If you follow these guidelines, I GUARANTEE that not only will you understand how you could freak out.... but you probably would freak out yourself. I think this shit is EVIL. You can't tell until you trip real hard from it, but god damnit, this stuff is bad news.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 8,2011 12:16am
^^ yup. all true.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 8,2011 12:17am
Minus the bad news part. I loved it.

toggletoggle post by Randy_Marsh at Jul 8,2011 12:18am
hahahahah girl at 1:40 "ewww ahhh ewww ahh" *raises arms in the air

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jul 8,2011 10:36am
ouchdrummer said[orig][quote]
Yeti said[orig][quote]

Ok, so there a couple things you need to know about Salvia. It WILL work if you don't do these things, but you'll only have a slight body high/color distortion. You have to:
1.) Use a butane lighter. Typically referred to as a torch lighter. Because the temperature you need to vaporize the chemical "Salvinorum-A" is hotter than a normal lighter gets.. or very close to the temp it gets to. So a normal lighter will actually burn more than half of the active alkaloid in Salvia, rendering it almost impossible to have an out of body experience with a normal lighter.
2.) You just CAN'T use the actual leaves. You can't use 15x strength extract. or 30x, or 45x... You have to buy the 60x strength extract.. at least if you want to smoke it. You can do the sub lingual method if you'd like, but it's tamer, and you have to keep a bunch of gross tasting stuff in your mouth the whole time. Now not only do you need the 60x extract.... but
3.) You have to use a bong. Now, i'm not saying pack a bowl and pass it around, i'm saying you have to slowly roast the entire bowl of 60x extract with a butane lighter, and clear the chamber all at once with a big gust of air...
If you follow these guidelines, I GUARANTEE that not only will you understand how you could freak out.... but you probably would freak out yourself. I think this shit is EVIL. You can't tell until you trip real hard from it, but god damnit, this stuff is bad news.

the stuff he had was 45x. i followed all of these directions, i tripped hard for about 5 or 6 minutes, but i didn't once feel like i was going to freak out. it felt like i fell into a black hole and time stopped. he does the 60x stuff and has no issues with it. everyone is different though.

toggletoggle post by burnsy at Jul 8,2011 11:11am

This for sure.

I did this stuff a couple times in college. Multicolored beads started growing up out of the floor and covering everyone/everything in the room. The bad part was an unshakable sense of being pulled away the whole time.

toggletoggle post by KILLER KADERP at Jul 8,2011 11:40am
All I ever really got from it was that pulling sensation. And I felt like I had a handle growing from my grundle to the top of my head.

I don't think salvia is evil at all, it's just that EVERYTHING ELSE THAT'S GOING ON AROUND YOU IN THE WORLD is probably made of some sort of devil or demon or something.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jul 8,2011 1:10pm
burnsy said[orig][quote]

This for sure.

I did this stuff a couple times in college. Multicolored beads started growing up out of the floor and covering everyone/everything in the room. The bad part was an unshakable sense of being pulled away the whole time.

yeah that's what i meant by the black hole. it felt like another gravitational force was pulling me.

toggletoggle post by arktouros at Jul 8,2011 1:38pm
there was a gravitational force outside that guy's window that pulled him out.

toggletoggle post by CNV IS IN HIS HOLY TEMPLE at Jul 8,2011 1:52pm
I ripped it off a 3 ft bong.... Toked it twice and the second time I filled the entire room with smoke. It was the most horrific experience I've ever had.

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard  at Jul 8,2011 1:56pm
I need to try this shit...

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard  at Jul 8,2011 1:56pm
I love tripping hard visually and mentally, I just dont like it lasting forever..this sounds right up my alley.

toggletoggle post by frankovhell at Jul 9,2011 1:16am
I sort of had a ok time on it ONCe the other 4 times were pure fucking weirdness. Never ever ever again. I'll be real surprised if you enjoy it Andrew haha.

toggletoggle post by CNV IS IN HIS HOLY TEMPLE at Jul 9,2011 2:32am
I think the trick is not to fight it. It totally took me by surprise . I felt my self losing control and I tried to fight it and that only made it worse... It also felt hard to breathe and it makes your heart race like I've never felt before. Sucked

toggletoggle post by JOSH_DAHNE at Jul 9,2011 10:57am
Dude I smoked that shit out of a bong once and my friends were sitting in front of me, and they had their normal heads with like tentacle things coming out of it LOL, Worst

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jul 9,2011 11:01am
no desire to smoke this what so ever. i'll stick with weed thanks.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Jul 9,2011 11:10am edited Jul 9,2011 11:11am
All these freakout videos are why I want to try this stuff, it may be the worst five minutes of my life, but at the end of the day it's only five minutes and will make for a cool story. I did get a real entertaining story out of my awful shroom trip five years ago.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jul 9,2011 11:19am
AndrewBastard said[orig][quote]
I love tripping hard visually and mentally, I just dont like it lasting forever..this sounds right up my alley.

That's the trick about salvia. It only lasts like a couple minutes. Only problem is that it ALSO lasts A THOUSAND FUCKING YEARS. Extreeeeeeeeme time dilation.

toggletoggle post by burnsy at Jul 9,2011 12:37pm
Lamp said[orig][quote]
but at the end of the day it's only five minutes and will make for a cool story bro.

Obligatory fix'd.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Jul 9,2011 12:40pm
Salvia is bro

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jul 9,2011 1:05pm
FuckIsMySignature said[orig][quote]
no desire to smoke this what so ever. i'll stick with weed thanks.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jul 9,2011 1:09pm
i do however enjoy watching others lose their minds

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Jul 9,2011 1:26pm
I could watch him climbing/falling out the window on loop all day

toggletoggle post by BlessedOffalNLI at Jul 9,2011 11:09pm
Ive never had a positive experience with salvia, its always horriffying but I fucking love it.

toggletoggle post by BlessedOffalNLI at Jul 9,2011 11:10pm
AndrewBastard said[orig][quote]
I need to try this shit...
i still have a bottle left of 60x if u wanna smoke some sometime. Not in public though. See some lovecraft shit nigga.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:spell something wrong or you=narc
[default homepage] [print][12:14:39am Apr 18,2024
load time 0.03014 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]