New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> She has been a bikini supermodel for 15 years. by douchebag_patrol on Jun 29,2011 12:23am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by douchebag_patrol at Jun 29,2011 12:23am

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Jun 29,2011 12:33am
fake tits

toggletoggle post by douchebag_patrol at Jun 29,2011 12:35am edited Jun 29,2011 12:38am

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Jun 29,2011 12:37am
Nice photoshop healing patch tool on santa's right tit. TWO THUMBS DOWN

toggletoggle post by douchebag_patrol at Jun 29,2011 12:46am
http://thedirty.com/2011/05/bikini-supermodel-for-15-years/#comments

May 4, 2011 at 6:14 pm
whaaaaaa says:
hahah WAIT. s(he) is delusional. Her facebook has albums entitled “paprazzi pics of me” (in which she clearly paid someone to follow her around and take paparazzi like shots), and “magazine modeling” (where the photos are poorly done and of her, with a brand logo on the side. i started laughing so hard, until i would have to look at her face, and then i would just cringe. easily worst face on the dirty.

toggletoggle post by Skinsandwich at Jun 29,2011 5:54am
She has a tucked in penis.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 29,2011 9:09am
IDK what this is even about.

toggletoggle post by ark at Jun 29,2011 9:14am
BAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

toggletoggle post by Bova at Jun 29,2011 6:26pm
I banged this broad with my superior shredding abilities. She was in the front row at a Saint to Sinner concert when my immense talent and sheer manlyness overtook her libidinous loins. Her flabby beef curtains reverberated from the glorious tone of my epic guitar solo until she came so hard that her pussy squirted 8 feet in the air and splashed sweet tuna juice in my eye.

toggletoggle post by GEORGE ZIMMER at Jun 29,2011 6:34pm

HI, I'M GEORGE ZIMMER, CEO AND FOUNDER OF THE MEN'S WEARHOUSE. THIS MORNING I MADE A VISIT TO THIS SEXY SEPTUAGENARIAN BIKINI MODEL AT THE RETIREMENT HOME - I COULD SMELL HER EXCITEMENT AT MY ARRIVAL EMENATING FROM HER DEPENDS FROM HALFWAY DOWN THE HALL. I WIPED THE SHIT OFF THAT WRINKLY ASS WITH THE CHRISTMAS CARD YOU SENT HER BEFORE I IMPLANTED MY SEXUAL SQUID THREE FEET UP HER COLON. HER WHEELCHAIR COLLAPSED UNDER THE RELENTLESS POUNDING OF MY POWERFUL ANAL INTRUDER. SHE CLIMAXED WITH SUCH FEROCITY THAT MRS. PETERSON THREE DOORS DOWN WENT INTO CARDIAC ARREST AND OLD MAN JENKINS CAME OUT OF HIS COMA. SHE LAPPED UP THE REMNANTS OF MY BOYBUTTER OFF THE LINOLEUM AND USED IT TO TAKE A WEEK'S WORTH OF MEDS. I GUARANTEE IT.

toggletoggle post by nekronautloggedin at Jun 29,2011 6:37pm
/thread

toggletoggle post by Bova at Jun 29,2011 6:58pm
I shredded her panties off and gently opened her sagging shriveled pussy lips with the end of my guitar. Her vagina was so old and used up that it was like pulling apart a grilled cheese sandwich and I was overcome with the stench of stale doritos and rotten maggot infested cat food. As I mounted upon my most exquisitely exhuberant god-like guitar solo, an orange oozing fluid appeared between her lusciously decayed cunt flaps. The dorito cat food smell became so pungent that I lurched forward and unleashed a monumental and epic explosion of vomit deep inside her womb. And then I unleashed my man chowder all over her hardened lop sided fake tits.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:you are so smrt
[default homepage] [print][1:45:12pm Apr 25,2024
load time 0.01017 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]