New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Paleoconservatism: nationalism, deep ecology, social conservatism by conservationist on May 12,2011 10:56pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by conservationist  at May 12,2011 10:56pm edited May 12,2011 10:59pm
WE ARE WHAT MOST PEOPLE FEAR

Leftists want you to think that you either think multiculturalism is Double Plus Good, or you're a fascist. No middle ground!

Taylor's newest, White Identity: Racial Consciousness in the 21st Century, will dispell these spurious claims because it does not just focus on white identity. Rather, it explores nationalist and identitarian politics and viewpoints in four racial groups: African-Americans, Asians, Hispanics and whites.

Through meticulously researched content, Taylor proves that (a) diversity is failing despite massive government efforts (b) each racial or ethnic group seeks its own self-rule and identity, and in fact most prefer segregation (c) that racial identity is healthy for members of all ethnic groups and (d) that "diversity" and "multiculturalism" not only are failing now, but portend a future of continued failure that will harm all ethnic groups.

+ "White Identity: Racial Consciousness in the 21st Century", by Jared Taylor (examiner.com)
+ "White Identity: Racial Consciousness in the 21st Century", by Jared Taylor (amerika.org)
+ Buy the book $25

WHY DO THEY FEAR US?

WE COULD BE RIGHT... oh.

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at May 12,2011 10:57pm edited May 12,2011 10:58pm

hail.

toggletoggle post by ridddeersssofdoooomm at May 12,2011 11:13pm
No such thing as white people, black people, etc

I may have Irish and Italian ancestors but the Irish side is made up of nordic, celtic, and iberian...and even more further back, the italian is made up of a million different tribes

Anyone who gives a damn about race is a tool

P.S. Texas is the gayest state, please leave the union

toggletoggle post by Eddie  at May 13,2011 12:28am
ridddeersssofdoooomm said[orig][quote]
No such thing as white people, black people, etc

I may have Irish and Italian ancestors but the Irish side is made up of nordic, celtic, and iberian...and even more further back, the italian is made up of a million different tribes

Anyone who gives a damn about race is a tool

P.S. Texas is the gayest state, please leave the union

what does that have to do with multiculturalism failing?

toggletoggle post by Randy_Marsh at May 13,2011 2:49am
myatt is god 666

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at May 13,2011 9:26am
man, remember when myatt filled in for Nachzehrer vocals and no one even noticed?

toggletoggle post by ark at May 13,2011 9:31am
well, i like the cover anyway.

toggletoggle post by ridddeersssofdoooomm at May 13,2011 11:13am
ark said[orig][quote]
well, i like the cover anyway.

Freidrich Kaspar

http://www.ibiblio.org/wm/paint/auth/friedrich/

my favorite artist

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:twy again, dis time wid feewing
[default homepage] [print][2:53:05am Apr 19,2024
load time 0.02722 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]