New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Fuck you New England Frontier is the best BM band ever by Frontier is the best on Apr 13,2011 10:02am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Frontier is the best at Apr 13,2011 10:02am
You are all posers. Fuck you all. Frontier is better than your gay ass panzer shit and fagboy black metal attempts.

toggletoggle post by wmasskvlt at Apr 13,2011 11:21am
Boundry%20Pusher said[orig][quote]
eyehatehippies said[orig][quote]
I do legitimately like that demo, but I would be hesitant to even call it "black metal" except in the broadest of senses.

GO BACK TO NORWAY YOU SIMPLE MINDED MUSICAL PEASANT. You can't even comprehend the new levels of dark experimental cosmos bands like Frontier are exploring.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Apr 13,2011 11:51am
I finally heard a few recordings and it's definitely good neoBM. Probably the best Rican band I've heard.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Apr 13,2011 11:52am
ITT: Scrumtrulescence.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Apr 13,2011 11:55am
As far as us being all posers, you're sounding like beleeze. Granted some people here are posers, but there are some knowledgable BM fans here that actually were listening to BM mamy years before most new NEBM bands were formed. I'm hoping this is a troll, because if it's not then I'll just lose respect for your band by the second.

toggletoggle post by arktouros at Apr 13,2011 12:01pm
troll or not, who gives a fuck.
btw, it's a troll

toggletoggle post by Frontier is the best at Apr 13,2011 12:05pm
Go fuck yourselves. You think because we pioneered the BM scene a few years back in western mass that I care about your stupid worthless opinions. This is my whole point. All new england bm bands have this "I been listening to bm way before so so so attitude". Fuck you arilliusbm. Yeah I bet you can judge a thing or two about bm and I dont care what you think about our ep. Wheres your EP fag?

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Apr 13,2011 12:07pm
Aril is boss poser.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Apr 13,2011 12:07pm
lulz

toggletoggle post by Frontier at Apr 13,2011 12:18pm
Another thing we have already created music that all N.E. band haven't come close to in 5-10 years of their existance . Look at New England , seriously take a close look . We a bunch of high schoolers , ancient wannabees , and historionic never wasers. Look at what we have of those that have lasted ( they continue fanless and fameless ) like ,
In da Shit , IRP Nerple , Gravesideservice , Squuegee-nuts, Skull tobogan , There will be blood , Assbags, and list goes on and on . All gay !

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Apr 13,2011 12:19pm
arilliusbm said[orig][quote]
mamy years

itt: your rttp valedictorian.

toggletoggle post by SLAG at Apr 13,2011 12:21pm
Who even defines who is a poser and who isn't? Honestly, fuck all that nonsense. If you like the music, you like the music, regardless of how long you've been listening, who you are or what you look like. Who gives a fuck?

If you're listening to metal to belong to something, or feel a part of some club, that's where the postering and posing comes in to play. You aren't doing it for the love of the music, you are doing it to fill some void or need in your personal ego, like the need for acceptance by your peers.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Apr 13,2011 12:25pm edited Apr 13,2011 12:29pm
SLAG said[orig][quote]
Who even defines who is a poser and who isn't? Honestly, fuck all that nonsense. If you like the music, you like the music, regardless of how long you've been listening, who you are or what you look like. Who gives a fuck?

If you're listening to metal to belong to something, or feel a part of some club, that's where the postering and posing comes in to play. You aren't doing it for the love of the music, you are doing it to fill some void or need in your personal ego, like the need for acceptance by your peers.

You just defined poser.

As far as how "long" someone listens to metal, that doesn't matter at all IMHO, unless they ACT like they're superior in every sense. Which is exactly what these troll posts come off as.

EDIT: anyone can like metal and be huge fans. no one is going to stop anybody from their interest. But I think it's valid to point out that most people that have been listening to metal longer than others are much more knowledgeable in the subject than those who haven't. It's just a question of whether or not you deem that important due to metal's subculture status. Personally, I enjoy both kinds of people. I love showing people new music, but also like having good conversations with people that know a shit ton of bands. I don't really care, to be honest.

toggletoggle post by Frontier is the best at Apr 13,2011 12:27pm
Shut the fuck up retards.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Apr 13,2011 12:29pm
xmikex said[orig][quote]
mamy years

itt: your rttp valedictorian.

Only misspelling words on a cell phone is real.

toggletoggle post by Frontier is the best at Apr 13,2011 12:33pm
Fuck you retard.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Apr 13,2011 12:36pm
NO U

toggletoggle post by Frontier at Apr 13,2011 12:37pm
My fingers be big like my talent , jerkweed!
where is your EP Aril ( < ----- never was )

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Apr 13,2011 12:48pm
Frontier said[orig][quote]
My fingers be big like my talent , jerkweed!
where is your EP Aril ( < ----- never was )

here's one of em

toggletoggle post by Frontier at Apr 13,2011 12:52pm
Seems like it sold so well that you have piles of cds left over over all autographed by Mister unfamous Aril . a real collectors item there , hold on to them maybe for 500 years and you'll get your $1.75 unit price per cd back . Worthless !

toggletoggle post by Blessed Offal at Apr 13,2011 12:52pm
Is this guy just a beelze troll under a different name?

toggletoggle post by Frontier at Apr 13,2011 12:53pm
blessed Oalf , that name is a gay as the new england black metal bands .

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Apr 13,2011 12:54pm
There's two trolls here. One is the OP, the other is ST. LUCI of Graveside. It should be evident by the spaces between punctuation. That's his style of typing. Elementary, my dear Watson.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Apr 13,2011 12:57pm
But he does have a point.. I'd be the first to point out that that demo sucks ass and is worth absolutely nothing haha. I'm not going to talk any of my bands up because they've all sucked. Nothing is as good as Frontier, i'll give him that.

toggletoggle post by Frontier at Apr 13,2011 12:57pm
We have a hand writing analizer in da house .
We have a hand writing analizer in da house.
i typed t both ways for your analizing plesure.
by the way , your wrong! you have no idea , ip check .that won't work with all the proxies , so that is out .

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Apr 13,2011 12:58pm

toggletoggle post by Blessed Offal at Apr 13,2011 12:59pm
cool self-deprecating story bro. also, that new track you posted 2 weeks ago kills.

toggletoggle post by Frontier at Apr 13,2011 1:01pm
I'm way more brutal than prince zuko.
I'm way more brutal than prince zuko .

toggletoggle post by Bloblovesmusic at Apr 13,2011 1:12pm
Yawn

toggletoggle post by BlessedOffalNLI at Apr 13,2011 1:13pm
Blessed%20Offal said[orig][quote]
cool self-deprecating story bro. also, that new Aberoth track you posted 2 weeks ago kills.

toggletoggle post by BlobBlobBlob at Apr 13,2011 1:18pm
Gaysideservice trolling Frontier is like the Irish vs. black of the metal scene.

toggletoggle post by Randy_Marsh at Apr 13,2011 1:19pm

toggletoggle post by not logged in troll at Apr 13,2011 2:23pm
listen up shit for brains. You all know who this is. It aint no gayside, it aint no poser bm. It is a true hero that wants to save the nebm from faggotry...

toggletoggle post by not logged in troll at Apr 13,2011 2:31pm
You got me aril. It is me Jon and I eat shit like a fat fuck face. I have had sex with boys under 12 in providence and I sucked mad cock. Thats why I quit the band because I wanted to suck spacecorpses dick and balls and he got all hot and bothered.

toggletoggle post by people say at Apr 13,2011 7:20pm
People say Saint Luci has a 3 incher and is the king of 3 inchers.

toggletoggle post by burnsy at Apr 13,2011 7:34pm
I also checked out frontier recently. Good stuff. Where's the fame, though? =/

toggletoggle post by nekronaut  at Apr 13,2011 10:29pm edited Apr 13,2011 10:31pm
I'm guessing it was the Frontier dude who posted this on the Terrorizer blog we got were mentioned on last week. It gave us all a good laugh.

I bet it's because we didn't name drop his band along with the shitload of others we put out there.

1 comment
Comment from: Boston Fan [Visitor]

One of the shoddiest bands in New England, by far.
08/04/11 @ 20:58

toggletoggle post by not logged in troll at Apr 13,2011 10:43pm
Listen all you fags, quit your bitching. I am the only one here who isnt a poser. I am frontier and I dont need to name drop shit bags like you all.

toggletoggle post by not logged in troll at Apr 13,2011 10:51pm
frontier shits on crappy bands. You are all over nighters.

toggletoggle post by not logged in troll at Apr 13,2011 10:54pm
I know the truth about my ex members and I wont think twice about exploiting them.

toggletoggle post by not logged in troll at Apr 13,2011 10:59pm
Frontier would never have made it to terrorizer if it wasnt for me and my insiders.

toggletoggle post by NOT AGAIN at Apr 13,2011 11:08pm
This is just funny now. Dudes, this is "FRONTIER GUY" and I don't post on here, unless I get a text from someone being all "DID YOU POST THAT SHIT ON RTTP?" God, this site is cool, and has been since I first started coming on here to look for pictures from awesome shows (circa, 2003? 2004?).

Way to troll. Frontier was a studio project, involving people that shared a strong dislike for each other. The band is done and the topic is dead. I'm almost flattered that someone is putting this much energy into trolling though. Congrats on another night well spent.

Go right some music man. Weird.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Apr 13,2011 11:10pm
If that's really you, then plz make mre music.

toggletoggle post by NOT AGAIN at Apr 13,2011 11:16pm
Also, Nachzehere dude? (I probably just butchered the fuck out of that name, my bad), I definitely didn't post that. Enjoyed your set at Flywheel. I didn't actually scroll through these comments or I would have said something in my last comment, but I never said that.

I can't think of a new england band I dislike other than Mortal Terror? lol trollers gonna troll I guess? Come back to Western Ma sometime.

toggletoggle post by NOT AGAIN at Apr 13,2011 11:26pm
TO be honest I hate you Nachzehere asshole. I hate you all and I shouldnt have posted that previous comment because I realize I am wasting my time talking to a bunch of posers and scumbags. Frontier was an amazing band and we loved each other to the point that we made an amazing contribution to New England. You guys are all idiots and arilliusbm go fuck your self poser.

toggletoggle post by NOT AGAIN (BEING TROLLED?) at Apr 13,2011 11:40pm
Dude, get a life and grow up. Seriously man. You've officially ruined RTTP for me :( Marv's love for RTTP 2004-2011, RIP. You've been pretty entertaining though, by the way. Stay heavy dudes, take care.

toggletoggle post by hauptpflucker   at Apr 13,2011 11:47pm
this thread is a total mindfuck

toggletoggle post by NOT AGAIN (BEING TROLLED?) at Apr 13,2011 11:48pm
So fuck all you idiots. I wont be returning til a descent band comes out to listen to. I hate all your dumb troll bags.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Apr 13,2011 11:50pm
hauptpflucker said[orig][quote]
this thread is a total mindfuck

toggletoggle post by NOT AGAIN (BEING TROLLED?) at Apr 13,2011 11:53pm
Arilliusbm stay out of this you idiot. Are you that bored where you have to keep interjecting your retarded opinion? You were born a poser and will die a poser.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Apr 14,2011 12:06am
only prison fuck is real.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Apr 14,2011 9:41am
only babyfuck is real.

toggletoggle post by Czarnobog at Apr 14,2011 10:25am edited Apr 14,2011 11:25am
nekronaut said[orig][quote]

1 comment
Comment from: Boston Fan [Visitor]

One of the shoddiest bands in New England, by far.
08/04/11 @ 20:58

sloppy drunks, yeah. but shoddy? that just makes it seem like we're not even trying, haha.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Apr 14,2011 10:38am
this thread delivered.

toggletoggle post by eyehatehippos at Apr 14,2011 11:37pm
Trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls

toggletoggle post by Randy_Marsh at Apr 15,2011 1:01am

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Apr 15,2011 8:38am
My head hurts

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type...click...no thinking required
[default homepage] [print][4:14:52pm Apr 24,2024
load time 0.02287 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]