New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> if the dmv had a penis... by erection antenna on Mar 4,2011 2:13pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by erection antenna at Mar 4,2011 2:13pm
...i'd grab it and twist it around in circles until it ripped off. i want to fuck myself in the face with a baseball bat right about now, then i want to shove a glass bottle up my asshole, sit on it, have it break, and post the video on the internet, then sell the bottle to the smithsonian, break into it, steal it, and slash my throat open with it. fuck.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Mar 4,2011 2:14pm
Cool Story Bro?

toggletoggle post by erection antenna at Mar 4,2011 2:16pm
not all that cool but a story fit for a bro about a dick

toggletoggle post by reimroc at Mar 4,2011 2:22pm
i feel ya. its awesome too when a paper sign clearly states $50 for license reinstatement in your RMV only to get to the registrar to find out its actually $100.

toggletoggle post by erection antenna at Mar 4,2011 2:23pm
a slam fit for a ham
i fucking hate the god damn waiting. always with the waiting. it will make me stab myself in the colon with a toothbrush one morning involuntarily. i could be out doing something much less stupid than waiting and i know later today i will not be waiting but still doing something stupid and will wonder why this bothered me so much. but i guess i'm just impatient and really fucking hate waiting because i am a pussy.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Mar 4,2011 2:24pm
yesterday i spent all morning in a doctor's office waiting room and all afternoon in a mechanic's waiting room, so i feels ya too.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Mar 4,2011 2:28pm
NH DMV isn't that bad. When I lived in RI though, good fuck that was at least a half-a-day event just to do a simple reg renewal.

toggletoggle post by erection antenna at Mar 4,2011 2:29pm
if i didn't get to troll rttp in times like this i don't know what i'd be doing with my life right now. perhaps being someone's bitch in person.

toggletoggle post by erection antenna at Mar 4,2011 2:30pm
i am in the dmv in cranston right now. they consolidated a bunch of smaller dmvs here into one three story building. this place is hell.

toggletoggle post by Woah!_Shut_It_Down!  at Mar 4,2011 2:31pm
erection%20antenna said[orig][quote]
if i didn't get to troll rttp in times like this i don't know what i'd be doing with my life right now. perhaps being someone's bitch in person.

Prison's spelled with a z, ya donut.

toggletoggle post by BASEBALL BAT at Mar 4,2011 2:38pm
with a baseball bat

YOU CALLED? YOU WANT ME TO FUCK YOU UP LIKE I DID WITH TONY???

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Mar 4,2011 2:39pm
i am in the dmv in cranston right now. they consolidated a bunch of smaller dmvs here into one three story building. this place is hell.

I assume you are surrounded by hair gel and bad perfume/cologne? That's one RI city I don't miss.

toggletoggle post by erection antenna at Mar 4,2011 2:40pm
peanut butter jelly with a...

toggletoggle post by erection antenna at Mar 4,2011 2:42pm
largefreakatzero said[orig][quote]

I assume you are surrounded by hair gel and bad perfume/cologne? That's one RI city I don't miss.

i would be if i was in a bar no doubt, but there's people from all over the state here and most of them just seem pretty normal.

i think rhode island just has the small satellite places in woonsocket, warren. wakefield, maybe middletown also besides this place. so most of the dregs will show up here. if i was on the second floor i'd be suffocated.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Mar 4,2011 2:44pm
It's been 14 years since I lived there, I just come down in the fall/winter to shoot your ducks + geese.

toggletoggle post by reimroc at Mar 4,2011 2:47pm
NH DMV isn't that bad. When I lived in RI though, good fuck that was at least a half-a-day event just to do a simple reg renewal.

i love the NH rmv. when i had to pay my fine i just drove to Concord, walked inside, gave the nice lady my money and left. It was the easiest less stressful experience at a dmv/rmv i ever had.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Mar 4,2011 3:19pm
yeah i've been to hell. i spell it...i spell it DMV. you've been there, you know precisely what i mean. standing there, waiting, choking back the urge to scream, and if i had my druthers i'd screw a chimpanzee. i call it pointless. pointless.

toggletoggle post by thirdknuckle  at Mar 4,2011 4:44pm
And how about that airplane food? What's up with that?

toggletoggle post by ShadowSD  at Mar 6,2011 12:14pm
FuckIsMySignature said[orig][quote]
Cool Dick Story Bro

Fixed.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Mar 6,2011 1:10pm
Someone post that picture of the dildo hitting that guy in the face.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Mar 6,2011 2:02pm
Yeti said[orig][quote]
yeah i've been to hell. i spell it...i spell it DMV. you've been there, you know precisely what i mean. standing there, waiting, choking back the urge to scream, and if i had my druthers i'd screw a chimpanzee. i call it pointless. pointless.

I was thinking of this song the whole time I was in there, and any time I've had to go there recently.

(okay I admit, I started this thread, I was expecting to troll a lot more than I did with it)

toggletoggle post by Pires at Mar 6,2011 2:54pm

i think rhode island just has the small satellite places in woonsocket, warren. wakefield, maybe middletown also besides this place. so most of the dregs will show up here. if i was on the second floor i'd be suffocated.

Warren DMV is open only Tuesday and Wednesday and the Middletown branch closed. Only wakefield, pawtucket and Woonsocket are open daily now.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Mar 6,2011 3:10pm edited Mar 6,2011 3:12pm
I thought the Pawtucket one closed entirely?

I used to go to the ones in West Warwick and the express one in the Rhode Island Mall, those are gone now. I was actually at the Cranston one the other day because it's the only one in the state that does CDL related stuff (got my class A permit on Friday), so I wasn't surrounded by all that many people. The second floor is a serious madhouse though.

toggletoggle post by Pires at Mar 6,2011 3:17pm
The ri DMV website still has Pawtucket open. But it's possible that it closed. Theyre all closing.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:twy again, dis time wid feewing
[default homepage] [print][9:22:50am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.03624 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]