New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> GraveSideService releases 3rd full length album !!! by STLUCIFUREVA on Feb 9,2011 7:04pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by STLUCIFUREVA   at Feb 9,2011 7:04pm
Date : February 9th 2001
album title : Resurrection Cemetery
17 tracks includes many remastered live tracks and 4 never before heard tracks .

toggletoggle post by STLUCIFUREVA   at Feb 9,2011 7:05pm

i'll have a better image soon

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Feb 9,2011 7:30pm
FIRST

toggletoggle post by bobnomaamrooney at Feb 9,2011 7:34pm
STLUCIFUREVA said[orig][quote]

old news

toggletoggle post by nekronaut  at Feb 9,2011 7:54pm
in b4 TARDY BUTLER

toggletoggle post by WhiffItGood at Feb 9,2011 10:27pm
Wow only Gravesideservice is real enough to time travel....

toggletoggle post by jons and idiot at Feb 9,2011 10:31pm
My name is saint sissy fat bitch. I am an idiot, I cant spell and I have no idea what the fuck I am talking about here on the internet. I know he hits up the gloryhole.

toggletoggle post by Concerned Gloryhole at Feb 9,2011 10:34pm
As a concerned Gloryhole, I am concerned about being "hit up" by a "Jon."

toggletoggle post by jons and idiot at Feb 9,2011 11:07pm
Jon is the fat loser from gravesidegarbage. He is a total loser. One time at a show he came up to me alike a bitch and whispered something pretty stupid like this is for you or something, gave me a cd and then I threw it in the trash practically in front of him. He is a total fat retard.

toggletoggle post by Concerned fatbag at Feb 9,2011 11:38pm
Thank you sir, good day.

toggletoggle post by STLUCIFUREVA   at Feb 10,2011 12:42am
STLUCIFUREVA said[orig][quote]
album title : Resurrection Cemetery
17 tracks includes many remastered live tracks and 4 never before heard tracks .

Correction :February 9th 2011

i noticed a bit late that i put the wrong date . the trolls got here first and made it more stupid !

toggletoggle post by samefag ist krieg at Feb 10,2011 5:29am

toggletoggle post by realgravesideservice at Feb 10,2011 6:53am
In the providence ri area, preferrably, since i'm poor, and $5k doesnt stretch all that far, i'm looking for another better off dead recording engineer, so i can lock it in a room, and give it nothing but pure urine to quaff, and pure h2o/tuna shakes...it will lap the tuna/pure h2o shakes up, will shit up a storm, and will come back into perfect health in almost hollywood movie type bizarre speed. help in this pay it forward? imagine, the $profit$?? after im validated for bringing a recording engineer back into perfect health? on no shit frank zappa if the right people get behind it, how long you think it takes for me to sign a $huge$ loan, based on projected future sales of new gravesideservice record makes your ears scream and blackmetal perfect, for it you pikey bastards?

toggletoggle post by troll piano troll at Feb 10,2011 1:14pm
Okay, I have this band down to a science. This isn't Ron because hes to goofy to post wordy riddles. This isn't Jon because hes is relatively fat and stupid and wouldn't write this way because his writing is much more timid in its approach. It isn't McGunk because he plays with croutons now. Its gotta be the piano player Brian because this is something he would because he is very predictable ant this is how he sounded at the KC Tap show way back when I met him. Why dont you guys give it up and actually try to promote your band the right way. You make yourselves look immature and worthless.

toggletoggle post by troll piano troll at Feb 10,2011 1:19pm
Your band gets worse with every post and every cd. Ron fuck off and Die, Jon eat fucking shit you fat fucking pig and Brian go back to Daddy's Junky music and ask for some piano lessons. You fools remind me of the three stooges only your not funny. Not to mention this page has a source setting that lets everyone see where your posting from even if you try to hide proxy. Its the same three idiots posting from same relative locations and not logging in because they are three princess bitches.

toggletoggle post by troll piano troll at Feb 10,2011 1:21pm
I heard the Drummer gets himself wrapped up in homosexual friendship relationships, I heard John is an actual closet homosexual that hides behind a wife and kids, and I heard the piano player spends his entire life hiding behind a poser facade of shallow mystery that no one cares about. I hope all three of you die and end up with AIDS...

toggletoggle post by STLUCIFUREVA   at Feb 10,2011 3:43pm
troll%20piano%20troll said[orig][quote]
Your band gets worse with every post and every cd. Ron fuck off and Die, Jon eat fucking shit you fat fucking pig and Brian go back to Daddy's Junky music and ask for some piano lessons. You fools remind me of the three stooges only your not funny. Not to mention this page has a source setting that lets everyone see where your posting from even if you try to hide proxy. Its the same three idiots posting from same relative locations and not logging in because they are three princess bitches.

This is Total bullshit , check my ip address right now and every other post i've done in the past 4 years and it will be the same . then see that there has never been any post from this ip address other then me logged in .
Everything i say on here is as myself logged in . i would never talk as stupid as these other posts have . i came on here to post the 3rd cd release but because the maturity level of this site is so low , you can't post anything with out all the stupidity happening . and why would any person / band every want to be know for this lame crap ?think about things before you type ..show the proof that i post things ..not logged in .

toggletoggle post by troll or not at Feb 10,2011 3:57pm
your music still sucks.

toggletoggle post by STLUCIFUREVA   at Feb 10,2011 4:58pm
troll%20or%20not said[orig][quote]
your music still sucks.

Who cares ? I make it for me not you . For every one person that does like
it , there will always be 1000's that don't like it . Welcome to local band 101 . also if you don't like our music then don't buy our cd because it very much like our music . be sure to leave the room when we are on stage because our live performance are of our music that you think sucks . If your a smoker than you'll at least have something to do .

toggletoggle post by troll or not at Feb 10,2011 5:03pm
funny how your logged in posts have the exact same run sentence and autistic stream of conscisness style as the trolls who trash on you.

toggletoggle post by troll or not at Feb 10,2011 5:05pm
its almost like a "get people to talk about my band" promo project gone horribly wrong.

toggletoggle post by STLUCIFUREVA   at Feb 10,2011 5:11pm
troll%20or%20not said[orig][quote]
its almost like a "get people to talk about my band" promo project gone horribly wrong.

I do Write in terrible run -on and mixed caps a lot .
But i do not troll myself , check the ip .

toggletoggle post by troll or not at Feb 10,2011 5:13pm
right, because no one has access to both a home computer and one at work.

toggletoggle post by troll or not at Feb 10,2011 5:14pm
...or the library, etc.

toggletoggle post by graveside de armand at Feb 10,2011 6:05pm
You better hope I don't find out who you are. I will put a FUCKING hole in your head. You just made enemys with the wrong person.

toggletoggle post by GRAVESIDE RON at Feb 10,2011 6:07pm
That last post wasn't me but he's right. Both you faggot are done when i find you.

toggletoggle post by jvv at Feb 10,2011 8:09pm
hey ron
whats up

toggletoggle post by canihas at Feb 10,2011 10:02pm
graveside%20de%20armand said[orig][quote]
You better hope I don't find out who you are. I will put a FUCKING hole in your head. You just made enemys with the wrong person.

bennyhillifier

toggletoggle post by NIGHTWISH at Feb 10,2011 10:04pm
YOU LOSERS LISTEN TO NIGHTWISH

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type...click...think...edit...
[default homepage] [print][7:00:40pm Mar 28,2024
load time 0.01816 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]