Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> gay marrage by dyingmuse on May 17,2004 8:40pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at May 17,2004 8:40pm
damn girly pants and gay marrage. what the fuck is this country coming to?
i saw americas "first" gay marrage today on the news and was utterly disgusted. this country took a huge step backwards today. what a fucking joke this country has become im ashamed

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 17,2004 8:46pm
I don't know.. equal misery and equal happiness. I think marriage goes along with that.
I know that gays can adopt and have kids so I think that if they are granted this right they should have something more tangable between them... something legal... rather that being able to split up whenever the the kids have to deal with it. they should have to get divorce. with a legal recorse over them, I think they would think twice about getting married and then once married, think twice before devoircing.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at May 17,2004 8:47pm
what aaron said

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 17,2004 8:52pm
how bout this:
http://www.npr.org/features/feature.php?wfId=1899657
click on
"Multimedia Gallery: Letters to Eisenhower"
it's letters from people to eisenhower when the brown vs. board decision of 50 years ago today when school were voted desegragated.
if you have real audio you can hear some actors reading these letters.
on of them says basically what you typed only with "negros" instead of gays.

separate != equal

toggletoggle post by succubus  at May 17,2004 8:54pm
i'm still with aaron

toggletoggle post by Dread_104  at May 17,2004 8:57pm
wait a minute. does the law say that we have to marry gay people?
then what's everybody's problem?

toggletoggle post by Kalopsia   at May 17,2004 8:59pm edited May 17,2004 9:01pm
shut up dyingmuse

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at May 17,2004 9:21pm
BAN ALL FAGGOTS I SAY! (BAN=ELECTRIC SHOCK TO THE GROIN)

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 17,2004 9:25pm
pwerkok, wasn't it an nh congressman that said shoot them at the border a few weeks ago.
live free or die... as long as you are a white, straight male.
it never ceases to amazing me that we are so libertarian in our mottos and so conservative in our practices.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at May 17,2004 9:32pm
Ya, well, when they coined the phrase live free or die, I highly doubt free meant gay.

toggletoggle post by Kalopsia   at May 17,2004 10:11pm
powerkok said:
Ya, well, when they coined the phrase live free or die, I highly doubt free meant gay.

that made no sense dude

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at May 17,2004 10:35pm
read it again, if you still dont get it, then go study the english language, then return to return to the pit and read it again. if you still dont get it..repeat.

toggletoggle post by Kalopsia   at May 17,2004 10:42pm
oh i get it, you're a fucking moron. now it's all crystal clear

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at May 17,2004 10:51pm
dont be sore cuz youre a dummy, and cant understand a simple sentence. Dont worry, someday you'll learn this reading thing, and that I'm always right, or I dont say it.

toggletoggle post by Abbath at May 17,2004 11:02pm
oh god here we go again....
if they love each other they should get married
it was only a matter of time that this would happen so mine as well do it now

toggletoggle post by retzam at May 17,2004 11:04pm
Powerkok, you have yet to give a valid reason for your argument.

toggletoggle post by eddie  at May 17,2004 11:09pm edited May 17,2004 11:20pm
I'm not going to say I'm for it or against it moraly, because i don't think anyone will give a flying fist fuck.

It makes me laugh that curtain people won't let people vote on this subject. I mean i do believe we got the signatures to put it on the ballot, but the voice of the people was rejected. This is a democratic society if i remember correct. When should the voice of a few rule over the voice of many in law making?

This also opens a can of worms. if gay marriage why not polygamy, or incest? Its obvious that marriage needs to be defined

but no matter what I'll respect the law, once and if its voted on

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at May 17,2004 11:44pm
my valid reason is this. gays have been 'out' for years now. alot of gays died happy because they lived their lives with their other gay lover, never needing a document saying they were legally married. Why cant this be the same now? Because its so accepted that they feel they have to prove a point. My point is, you dont need a peice of paper to prove you love someone. Ive been with my girlfriend for 11 years, have 2 kids, and no legal document saying that were a family, and I have no fucking problem with that. Why should these fags?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 18,2004 12:03am
there are issues with it...
1) health care
2) if 2 gay guys have (adpot) a kid, only one of them has legal custody. if that person dies, the other one is not legally related to the child.
3) only family is allowed in the hospitol to see cridical patients. "he's my gay lover" doesn't count.

the list goes on and on.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at May 18,2004 12:43am
also, alimony, pre-nups, custody battles, all easily diverted, if they cant marry.

toggletoggle post by TheGreatSpaldino   at May 18,2004 12:48am
why the hell are people still against this? Gay people don't snap and have a seizure when straight people get married nor are they disgusted by straight people... they just dont like people of the opposite sex in a sexual manner. Oh no! watch out! The scary homosexual couple is going to come and corrupt our minds with their homosexual hand holding and turn us all gay! Run for the hills! I shit on ignorant fucks that find gay marriage wrong. ever notice when parents give "the talk" its always "when two people love eachother..." or when people talk about marriage they explain it as "when two people love eachother..." I dont see marriage as a union between a man and woman and nothing else... its a union between two people that love eachother. to condemn them for it is morally wrong. hell, its even more morally wrong for you to give a homosexual couple shit for getting married than it is for them to be homosexual (and by that i mean how YOU might perceive homosexuality to be morally incorrect... i have no problem with it). so grow the fuck up and quit bitching about it. its legalized, hundreds of people are happy now, let them have their peace.

toggletoggle post by Kalopsia   at May 18,2004 7:31am
powerkok said:
my valid reason is this. gays have been 'out' for years now. alot of gays died happy because they lived their lives with their other gay lover, never needing a document saying they were legally married. Why cant this be the same now? Because its so accepted that they feel they have to prove a point. My point is, you dont need a peice of paper to prove you love someone. Ive been with my girlfriend for 11 years, have 2 kids, and no legal document saying that were a family, and I have no fucking problem with that. Why should these fags?

your reason is far from valid. so YOU don't want to get married. that doesn't mean you can speak for ANYONE else, gay or straight. so you say gays don't need to get married, they can be happy without that legal document. but if that's the case then the exact same can be said towards heterosexuals. why should a man and woman get married? they don't need to, they want to. and gays should have that right to decide as well. the fact of the matter is simple, this is a free country, and according to the declaration of independence, we are all created equal. it doesn't say "except for homosexuals"

toggletoggle post by Abbath at May 18,2004 9:42am
TheGreatSpaldino said:
why the hell are people still against this? Gay people don't snap and have a seizure when straight people get married nor are they disgusted by straight people... they just dont like people of the opposite sex in a sexual manner. Oh no! watch out! The scary homosexual couple is going to come and corrupt our minds with their homosexual hand holding and turn us all gay! Run for the hills! I shit on ignorant fucks that find gay marriage wrong. ever notice when parents give "the talk" its always "when two people love eachother..." or when people talk about marriage they explain it as "when two people love eachother..." I dont see marriage as a union between a man and woman and nothing else... its a union between two people that love eachother. to condemn them for it is morally wrong. hell, its even more morally wrong for you to give a homosexual couple shit for getting married than it is for them to be homosexual (and by that i mean how YOU might perceive homosexuality to be morally incorrect... i have no problem with it). so grow the fuck up and quit bitching about it. its legalized, hundreds of people are happy now, let them have their peace.

hell ya!

but Spaldino...GAY PEOPLE TOOK MY JORBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!!!!

toggletoggle post by morkul  at May 18,2004 10:44am
What the hell is in the water or air in Mass. to make you guys bitch so much every fuckin day.? Talk about music and instruments, I don't care what kind of instrument, death, sex, whatever, just stop fuckin bitchin. We are not politicians, and unless someone here is running for Senate, we're just arguing back and forth with no end in sight....

toggletoggle post by tbone_r  at May 18,2004 11:04am
don't read threads that pertain to things other than music then. there's nothing wrong with talking about things other than music and hearing different people's sides of an argument, whether everyone will agree at the end is irrelevant.

toggletoggle post by morkul  at May 18,2004 11:11am
It's on every single thread...someone bitchin, it's old already.

toggletoggle post by tbone_r  at May 18,2004 12:24pm
i believe it was you who once said 'if you dont like it, leave'

toggletoggle post by deadhooker  at May 18,2004 12:37pm
did nobody notice marriage was spelled wrong here

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at May 18,2004 12:40pm
yeah, it was as wrong as gay marriage
HAHAHA I am so funny

toggletoggle post by TheGreatSpaldino   at May 18,2004 12:51pm
LMFAO!111111

toggletoggle post by morkul  at May 18,2004 1:03pm
tbone_r said:
i believe it was you who once said 'if you dont like it, leave'

You are beginning to get on my nerves!

toggletoggle post by xmtv420x at May 18,2004 1:11pm
powerkok and I are getting married this weekend down in provincetown, and you're all invited! ru paul and george michaels will be there signing auto graphs, too!

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at May 18,2004 1:23pm
xmtv420x said:
powerkok and I are getting married this weekend down in provincetown, and you're all invited! ru paul and george michaels will be there signing auto graphs, too!

as much as I hate him too, try insulting people logged in or keep your opinins to yourself

toggletoggle post by morkul  at May 18,2004 1:46pm
Rev, get rid of that anonymous shit!

toggletoggle post by MarkKevorkian  at May 18,2004 2:45pm
First learn to spell, and then you can complain.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at May 18,2004 3:01pm
2 things....kalopsia, you missed my point, and this thread is getting really liberally gay, so Im not going to try n explain. second, joe you can suck my fat dick all weekend and then say you hate me? make up your mind. Ive been nothing but civil with you and you cant find any middle ground, so fuck you.Ill let hoser smack yer mouth around now.

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at May 18,2004 3:07pm
i cant beleive 90 % of you are for our country looking like total fucking flamboyant fat spoiled fucking piles of shit. even in ancient times, every socioty that addopted and condoned homosexuality has fallen very shortly after.

i hate religion and i think that they should be seperate from polotics...but Marrage is a religious hypocrisy . their god does not accept them.

how now does the world view us? we are hated enough.

so what will the pastor say i now prenounce you husband and husband....this shit is just wrong and if you want to be gay do it in your own privacy. the world doesnt care if you are a flamer, why must we make such a public ordeal to begin with.

i beleive that who ever made us had a spacific plan for us...you have a vagina i have a dick. it only makes sense. its wrong to have gay marrage. politically and morally

this country is over!!!!!!

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at May 18,2004 3:21pm
A-fuckin-men!! thats what im sayin bro!

toggletoggle post by eddie  at May 18,2004 3:41pm edited May 18,2004 3:42pm
well the argument for gay marriage is the issue of benefits, let me ask you something, if the benefits didn't play a factor would you be still be for gay marriage? if so why? I mean I haven't heard any other good reason than that.

toggletoggle post by tbone_r  at May 18,2004 4:40pm
it's their right as human beings to be able to be legally binded as partners.

when i think of gay marriage i think of the civil rights movement back in the 60's...isn't denying gays the right to marry kind of like denying black people their civil rights?

toggletoggle post by eddie  at May 18,2004 5:00pm
if you put it that way shouldn't i be able to legally be binded with as many partners as i want? I mean it's a human right. Its also a human right to do crack, or anything we want doesn't mean our government should allow it.

not at all man, you seem to forget they can marry as long as they follow the rules like the rest of us. and it just so happenes that one person has to be a male and the other a female.( well not anymore) so they do have the right to marry. + dude blacks were viewed as second class citizens back then, they couldn't even vote and shit like that. thats not a good exampole at all.

toggletoggle post by morkul  at May 18,2004 5:07pm
No it isn't. These are totally different times. These people aren't repressed nor were they ever enslaved. There movement deserves more than to be put next to gay marriage.

toggletoggle post by The_ExhumeD  at May 18,2004 6:46pm
Id say let them get married and why should we (straight) care so much... and for all the homophobes it just shows how homosexual you really are. It shouldnt matter to you becuase your not gay so why not let the people go about their own business, especially if theyre not prssing it onto you.

toggletoggle post by TheGreatSpaldino   at May 18,2004 6:51pm edited May 18,2004 6:52pm
eddie said:
if you put it that way shouldn't i be able to legally be binded with as many partners as i want? I mean it's a human right. Its also a human right to do crack, or anything we want doesn't mean our government should allow it.

not at all man, you seem to forget they can marry as long as they follow the rules like the rest of us. and it just so happenes that one person has to be a male and the other a female.( well not anymore) so they do have the right to marry. + dude blacks were viewed as second class citizens back then, they couldn't even vote and shit like that. thats not a good exampole at all

what fuck are you babbling on about? are you even thinking about what you are saying? polygamy is a crime. people get arrested for it. marriage is a blessed union between TWO people, not 6 or 7 people. homosexuality is not illegal, it is not harmful to anybody, and denying them the right be lawfully wed is just dumbfounding. homosexuals were shit on for decades and they still are. same with black people. homosexuals get killed for being homosexual just like people killed black people for being black all those years ago. its a fucking shame that there are people that live in this country that are so close-minded. what is their homosexuality hurting? its it destroying this country? is the fabric of the universe and time itself going to be ripped apart by gay people getting married? what was that? no, it isnt? thats what i thought. the fact that you babies are still shitting your pampers over gay people being allowed to be wed is laughable and saddening at the same time. grow up, you intolerant little prisses.

toggletoggle post by morkul  at May 18,2004 6:59pm edited May 18,2004 7:03pm
Civil Rights/ Gay Marriage= not the same thing...hello..... I don't care if they want to get married, who the fuck cares. Just means more business for lawyers. I am just saying the two topics are not the same. Most blacks will say don't compare the two. Oh you ask, how do I know; both my brothers-in-law are Black....nuff said.

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at May 18,2004 7:01pm
i give up. i have my beleifs. and you have yours. i said all i needed to say. thats what they say by the way never talk religion or polotics! its too personal

toggletoggle post by eddie  at May 18,2004 7:30pm
We straight should care because we're making history right now with this and i for one would like to talk about to make sure this country has made the choice, or talk about it for the hell of it. And i don't why your calling me a intolerant little prisses I've never even said I'm for or against it yet. I just hate the fact that the state wouldn't allow us to vote on it when we got the signatures but whatever... whatever fuck democracy

polygamy is a crime in this country but in others its not, shouldn't we respect other cultures? I mean fuck isn't that what liberalism is all about? Stupid liberals...Honestly i don't think thats to far ahead. . There's a court case in Ohio(i think its Ohio could be wrong) and in California about it right now.

as for the blacks and the gays in the 1960s, i agree with morkul

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 18,2004 9:06pm
dyingmuse said:
even in ancient times, every socioty that addopted and condoned homosexuality has fallen very shortly after.

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt absolutely wrong.
Egypt went with homosexuality for 3000 years before falling. (12x the US's age)
greece for 1500 years (6x the US's age)
rome for 1000 years (4x the US's age)
china for 1000's of years
and france (hell most of europe) for how many 100's of years?
you are completely wrong with that statment. A lot of those societies fell, but "shortly" in geological times maybe....

then go to canada, commie.
I love the USA and wouldn't want to live anywhere else.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 18,2004 9:20pm
HOMOS ARE WRONG
THEIR BLACK HEART PUMP EVIL FUCKING BLOOD
THEY WILL TEACH OUR KIDS TO BE GAY

BUT TWO GIRLS KISSING, NOW THAT'S HOT.

ignorance is bliss.

toggletoggle post by MyDeadDoll   at May 18,2004 9:23pm
i'm both for and against gay marriage... it totally depends on the couple. there are tons of gay couples that are gonna get married just because they can and to make a statement and that's wrong. besides, didn't half the people that got married in San Francisco file for divorce/anullment already? on the other hand, there are gay couples that want to get married for the right reasons like love, adoption, etc. so, maybe they should be counciled like they do to couples in the catholic church before the church will marry them. then again, they'll just say that this is a violation of rights. so, yeah, whatever.

toggletoggle post by tbone_r  at May 18,2004 10:38pm
thank you spaldino

obviously black people are gonna say that gay rights and black rights are different.. ask a black gay guy that was alive during the 60's and now, that would have relevance.

and to tell you the truth, i'm not 100% sure im against polygamy. and im for legalizing drugs, so i wouldnt care if people did crack.

and gays are kinda treated like 2nd class citizens. by not being able to marry they are being denied about 2000 rights i believe (thats what mellissa ethridge said on the daily show)

toggletoggle post by Dread_104  at May 19,2004 12:10am
the_reverend said:
HOMOS ARE WRONG

ignorance is bliss.

that's another thing i don't get. most guys seem to hate gay men, but oh, how they love it when 2 girls go at it. Got some news for ya: if you get turned on by lesbian porn, you are in fact getting your rocks off to GAY PORN!!! pick a side . let's not be biased in our biasing.

toggletoggle post by Kalopsia   at May 19,2004 7:31am
there's a reason crack is illegal, it completely fucks up your head and can kill you. having gay sex will not kill you. don't even think of countering that one by saying STD's can be contracted more often between gays because it's a heterosexual problem as well. i have gay/bi friends, male and female. all of them are very cool people who are awesome to hang out with. what do i give a fuck what they like to do in the bedroom??? so what if gays come out of the closet? let them. they have a right to do that. to say that gays shouldn't be allowed to let the world know they're gay, u should also say straights shouldn't be allowed to do the same. bottom line is, who gives a fuck if a guy would rather take it up the ass than to fuck a vagina? that's more pussy for you!!!!!

toggletoggle post by succubus  at May 19,2004 7:36am
Dread_104 said:
the_reverend said:
HOMOS ARE WRONG

ignorance is bliss.

that's another thing i don't get. most guys seem to hate gay men, but oh, how they love it when 2 girls go at it. Got some news for ya: if you get turned on by lesbian porn, you are in fact getting your rocks off to GAY PORN!!! pick a side . let's not be biased in our biasing.

That was Aaron's point

a lot of hyporisy going on here

toggletoggle post by tbone_r  at May 19,2004 8:11am
well, i'm for gay marriage, but i still think a guy doing another guy in the butt is gross

toggletoggle post by TheGreatSpaldino   at May 19,2004 12:53pm
doing a girl in the ass is gross too

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 19,2004 1:01pm
depends on the girl.
all brown eyes are not created equal.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at May 19,2004 3:07pm
i had a kinky stripper girlfriend in CT who used to use a strap on on me, more than once. I am NOT attracted to men, at all, but you have no idea how good it felt when she buttfucked me. like i was gonna pass out.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at May 19,2004 3:18pm
anonymous said:
i had a kinky stripper girlfriend in CT who used to use a strap on on me, more than once. I am NOT attracted to men, at all, but you have no idea how good it felt when she buttfucked me. like i was gonna pass out.

hahahahahhaha

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at May 19,2004 3:18pm
the_reverend said:
dyingmuse said:
even in ancient times, every socioty that addopted and condoned homosexuality has fallen very shortly after.

then go to canada, commie.
I love the USA and wouldn't want to live anywhere else.

hahahahaahahha go aaron.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at May 19,2004 3:19pm
TheGreatSpaldino said:
doing a girl in the ass is gross too

possibly, but when my wife and I get old and her vag gets too loose, I'm going straight for the butthole.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type...click...think...edit...
[default homepage] [print][9:41:06am Mar 29,2024
load time 0.04857 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]