New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> looking for guitarists, drummers- grind, sludge, thrash, deathcore,etc - north of boston by patleet on Jan 11,2011 8:36pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by patleet at Jan 11,2011 8:36pm
Anyone want to make some music that's a mix of the following genres in whatever weird way it turns out:
grind, sludge, hardcore, emotive hardcore, deathcore, jazz, thrash, metal, other?

I play bass and have some other possible members (vocals, maybe a guitarist). Looking for people who are serious about it. Decent equipment, and willing to put money towards recording, merch and doing shit right.

toggletoggle post by amorok666 at Jan 11,2011 8:50pm
Game on

toggletoggle post by Randy_Marsh at Jan 12,2011 2:55am
emotive hardcore? deathcore? yeah you lost me.

toggletoggle post by W3 nli at Jan 12,2011 3:28am
amorok666 said[orig][quote]
Game on[/QUOTE

this right here

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jan 12,2011 11:12am
deathmotive emocore

toggletoggle post by eyehatehippies  at Jan 12,2011 11:13am
Friends don't let friends play deathcore.

toggletoggle post by Nomute080 at Jan 15,2011 9:52am
Hey, I'm in a metal band from Boston and we're looking for a bassist. We've got two recorded tracks, one being mixed, and GP tabs of songs we've written. We have two guitarists, a drummer, and auditioning a singer next week. If you're interested, my email address is jgboston080@juno.com. Influences are Hate Eternal, The Faceless, Behemoth, BTBAM, Origin, Protest the Hero, Troy, Garza, FACEDOWNINSHIT, Fuck the Facts, His Hero is Gone, etc. Not much we don't like.

toggletoggle post by eyehatehippies  at Jan 15,2011 9:54am
Take Origin out of the mix, and that's a band I'd actually consider playing bass in based on the influences, if I weren't so busy and in the boonies of Western MA...

toggletoggle post by immortal13 at Jan 15,2011 10:11am
Out of all the bands listed there I think Origin is the best one on the list.

toggletoggle post by eyehatehippies  at Jan 15,2011 10:15am
Wow. I can't stand that kind of death metal.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jan 15,2011 10:20am
Guys, guys, guys, can we just all agree to disagree on why we don't want to join this band? LOL

toggletoggle post by bloblovesmusic at Jan 15,2011 10:37am
while I don't mind deathcore, the idea of sludge mixing with it scares me.

toggletoggle post by Giorgio Raviolois at Jan 15,2011 10:42am
Nomute080 said[orig][quote]
Hey, I'm in a metal band from Boston and we're looking for a bassist. We've got two recorded tracks, one being mixed, and GP tabs of songs we've written. We have two guitarists, a drummer, and auditioning a singer next week. If you're interested, my email address is jgboston080@juno.com. Influences are Hate Eternal, The Faceless, Behemoth, BTBAM, Origin, Protest the Hero, Troy, Garza, FACEDOWNINSHIT, Fuck the Facts, His Hero is Gone, etc. Not much we don't like.

PROTEST THE HERO IS GAY AND YOU'RE A FAGGOT ALIENS CREATED

toggletoggle post by immortal13 at Jan 15,2011 10:49am
eyehatehippies said[orig][quote]
Wow. I can't stand that kind of death metal.

To each his own I guess. I love them. John Longstreth is a fucking amazing drummer.

toggletoggle post by patleet at Jan 18,2011 7:28pm
anyone actually interested.. email - patrickscott88@gmail.com

I meant more if you like any of those genres.. I'm guessing it would turn out pretty far from deathcore, and I don't really want to play metal either.

Something thrashy and grindy with some occasional breakdowns is my preference but I'm willing to experiment.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:slacker tracker is watching
[default homepage] [print][8:47:02pm Apr 18,2024
load time 0.01099 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]