New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> I found a zombie killing theory by the_reverend on Jan 4,2011 10:19am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 4,2011 10:19am
Ok, I was leaving my radio show last night and I thought about this one. We live in new england. When the zombie apocalypse comes, it's going to be like EEE in the summer time. Why? all you have to do is survive until winter and then all the zombies will freeze solid. This will destroy their brains. When the thaw comes, zombies will stop creeping up from the south again, but what are you going to do about it. Granted, since al gore created global warming, that apocalypse needs to come sooner rather than later. by 2050, it would be too late.

toggletoggle post by boxxy at Jan 4,2011 10:21am

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 4,2011 10:24am
I don't have time to read this, but how can mindless zombies wage war?

toggletoggle post by boxxy at Jan 4,2011 10:27am
ha, they don't. The book backs up the theory you present. This is only just a small portion of that book though. The book is set up like a log of diary entries from people all over the world, at all different times during the zombie apocolypse. So while the cold does help people in some areas, it's just not cold enough everywhere.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jan 4,2011 10:32am
one question i have is, does the zombie virus or plague or whatever stall decay? if not, in less than a month they will be immobile mush.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 4,2011 10:33am
I think that it keeps the reptilian brain going.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jan 4,2011 10:40am
so unless they are all like Itchy from "Planet of the Aches" then their bodies will decay.

toggletoggle post by boxxy at Jan 4,2011 12:32pm
Yeti said[orig][quote]
one question i have is, does the zombie virus or plague or whatever stall decay? if not, in less than a month they will be immobile mush.

I think the idea is that yes, they'll still decay as if dead, but that until they literally fall apart, they'll still be coming after your brains. Which could last a while.

toggletoggle post by immortal13 at Jan 4,2011 12:42pm
The zombies will decay, but will still walk until the brain is gone. The cold of winter could possibly freeze the zombies, but only if it's cold enough, but that still won't damage their brains to the point of killing them, so all we'd have to do is walk up to their frozen bodies and shoot them, which is still ten times easier.

toggletoggle post by boxxy at Jan 4,2011 1:10pm
in "World War Z" they go around during the winter and smash the heads of all the frozen walkers.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jan 4,2011 1:13pm
boxxy said[orig][quote]
Yeti said[orig][quote]

I think the idea is that yes, they'll still decay as if dead, but that until they literally fall apart, they'll still be coming after your brains. Which could last a while.

they wouldn't really be able to give chase after a month. all of the connective tissue will be too decayed to be any use. unless they can stay animated until the bones turn to dust, in which case we are fucked.

toggletoggle post by boxxy at Jan 4,2011 1:22pm edited Jan 4,2011 1:28pm
you're being too scientific, those things don't apply to "When the zombie apocalypse comes." but i agree with your hypothesis nonetheless.

toggletoggle post by aril NLI (sXe) at Jan 4,2011 1:23pm
http://bitunity.org/kyree/THE%20ZOMBIE%20S...plete%20prot%20-%20Max%20Brooks.pdf

^^ the zombie survival guide by Max Brooks COMPLETE SCAN

toggletoggle post by boxxy at Jan 4,2011 1:25pm
I've read that too. good stuff.

toggletoggle post by immortal13 at Jan 4,2011 1:27pm
boxxy said[orig][quote]
you're being to scientific, those things don't apply to "When the zombie apocalypse comes." but i agree with your hypothesis nonetheless.

toggletoggle post by boxxy at Jan 4,2011 1:28pm
arrrghghghghgh i used the wrong "too".... i never do that, sorry.

toggletoggle post by The_Rooster  at Jan 4,2011 1:35pm
Crossbow is the only solution.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jan 4,2011 1:47pm
High-powered Aerosoft Guns

toggletoggle post by nekronaut  at Jan 4,2011 2:39pm

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 4,2011 2:47pm
immortal13 said[orig][quote]
The zombies will decay, but will still walk until the brain is gone. The cold of winter could possibly freeze the zombies, but only if it's cold enough, but that still won't damage their brains to the point of killing them

I believe you are incorrect

bennyhillifier

toggletoggle post by boxxy at Jan 4,2011 3:21pm
my goodness.

toggletoggle post by anonamoose at Jan 4,2011 5:17pm
OMG!!!!!!!!!
I LUV BAWKSY LOL XD XD XD XD XD XD

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Crafted Metamorphic Dante
[default homepage] [print][10:32:33am Apr 18,2024
load time 0.02479 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]